Jump to content
    KDave
  • Author
  • 2,018 Words
  • 700 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Temperature Rising (A Novella) - 7. Chapter 7

Rodney had not heard of his partner for a while now. Why then was he not surprised at all?

 

Rodney Lee came home feeling exhausted. He had been feeling this way lately. The thought of being alone in his apartment made it worse. This was not the life. He had dozens of relationships and not one of them made him felt complete. From one woman to another, everything was the same. Late night fucking and talking was a staple dish served. The sex was fine but what Rodney really wanted was variety-perhaps a challenge, so to speak. He'd almost proposed a threesome to his last girlfriend. Yet that plan remained stagnant. He never had the guts to express what he really felt.

 

Rodney often wondered if he was gay. But that was out of the question, how could he be? He sleeps with women, doesn't he? He gets turn on with pussy, right. He enjoys being the receiving end of the blowjob. He loves fucking women in the ass. Clearly, if it were a woman's ass his fucking then that wouldn't make him gay-does it?

 

Rodney tried looking at nudie magazines. He'd try both gay and straight. He much preferred the smooth curves of a woman. The way the hips rounded off towards the thighs, nestling the anus and the vagina in one neat package. Rodney didn't mind comparing though. A woman's ass is great but he wouldn't mind biting into hard, muscled buns of a man. There was not much difference-an ass is an ass, he'd fuck it anyway. Still he'd convince himself that it isn't a gay thing; it's just like fucking your fisted hand during a jerk-off. What would it smell or taste like? Again, an ass is an ass; an ass always smells like an ass whether from a man or woman. It would taste more or less like shit. Rodney laughed at the idea. Of course, he was into the taste of ass-the saltiness of it always makes him go wild. The tightness of it was unsurpassed by any kind of orifice in the body, not even the vagina. Judging by stature, a male anus would generally be stronger and would create the most tightening sensations he would ever feel.

 

Rodney decided to have a cold shower. All this thinking about asses made him feel horny. He thought he would relieve himself in there.

 

He stepped inside the shower stall and began soaping himself. Endowed he was in between the legs. Many of the women he had fucked commented about the sheer size of his dick. One of them said that he did not look the type to carry a magnum inside the jeans. Back in high school, he was more embarrassed of it than proud. If he had been just a jock or even having a slightest bit of a stud persona, then his head would fit his shoulders-so to speak. Of course, things would get better, as it always does. When he went to college, fate decided to smile upon him. He was emanating a different kind of light. Suddenly, Rodney was irresistible. It took time for him to realize the change but ultimately, he had taken the reigns and took them for a ride. Clearly, there was a huge difference between being a stud and a being a charmer. Either way, Rodney did not care. All he cared about was the attention he had been getting not only from women but, vaguely, from men as well.

 

"Is it really hard?" a roommate said, before he and Rodney indulged in a mutual masturbatory activity.

 

Rodney allowed this boy to do it even if it was somewhat abnormal for him. He just closed his eyes and sat back, allowing the full extent of his roommate's hand to work on his massive dick. Rodney knew all about the myths of homo and heterosexuality. In addition, he knew that mutual masturbation was as controversial as a priest touching children in an inappropriate manner was. Still, there was delight in the unknown. The way his friend gripped hard on the shaft of his cock was irresistible even for a straight (?) man. He did the same to him, mirroring every move until both of them squirted.

 

Rodney's hand, all lathered up in the shower, scaled his cock that was already beginning to firm up. He hadn't jerked off for about a week now because of work. His balls were very tight and full. He figured he'd better take care of it while he still had the chance-while he still had the urge. He rubbed his cock rigorously to orgasm, letting his hot cum dollop unto his feet. He breathed out hard, milking his dick until they were very flaccid and red. That was much better.

 

Rodney drinks before bed and he sleeps in the nude.

 

But, by 2 o'clock in the morning, while Rodney was sleeping off the alcohol he'd taken into his bloodstream, a stranger came up to him in bed. The stranger was very careful not to wake him while he straddled Rodney by the stomach. When the stranger had finally secured himself (?) by pinning Rodney's arms with the use of his or her knees, he choked him. Rodney awoke gasping for air.

 

Rodney tried to scream but a gloved hand immediately subdued his mouth. The stranger did not speak but Rodney could hear raspy breathing brought about by the ski mask s/he was wearing.

 

Rodney quickly sought out his options. He remembers the gun stashed away inside his bedside table, which was out of reach for the moment. Alternatively, he could overcome the opponent by carefully sizing him and then striking with all his might and strength, so he'd be on top. He still didn't how to do that though. But, he figured that by the way this person weighed, which was more like either that of a very young boy or that of woman, he'll easily take the upper hand. The stranger's next moved snuffed this idea when he eased up on Rodney's neck only to return at the same spot with a knife. Rodney stiffened as he finally gave up to fear and defeat.

 

"Don't make a sound," the stranger said.

 

The voice was that of a woman but Rodney's focus was on the knife, which was digging slightly into his neck, to care about it.

 

The stranger took out a pair of handcuffs and fastened both Rodney's hands to the either side of the bed railings.

 

"How does it feel?" the stranger said, this time there was a slight quavering between a man and woman's voice.

 

"What do you want?" Rodney said through his clenched teeth.

 

"I said how does it feel?" the stranger said, pointing the tip of the knife into Rodney's chin.

 

"F-fuck," Rodney said. His voice finally showed signs of cowardice.

 

"Terrifying, isn't it?" s/he said.

 

"What the fuck do you want?"

 

"I know everything about you, Rodney," the stranger said.

 

Rodney recognized that voice.

 

"Chloe?" he asked.

 

Just then, Rodney felt a sudden blow to his cheek as the stranger whacked him with a backhand.

 

"Shut up, you fucking whore," the stranger said, voice booming. The voice changed again.

 

Rodney could feel the stranger changing just as the voice changed from a man to a woman. It felt as if this person deflated and inflated.

 

The stranger took off a glove from one hand and began clawing gently at Rodney's chest. Then s/he bent over and stuck out his/her tongue to draw circles around Rodney's nipple. S/he gave each one a nibble until both of them became raw and inflamed.

 

"Everything's going to be fine," the stranger said, in an undistinguishable raspy voice, "Just fine," s/he added.

 

This time the stranger took the knife and gently began nicking one of the protruding nipples with the use of the non-cutting edge of the knife, without wounding the skin. Rodney squirmed as electrifying sensations ran through his skin, making his hair stand up.

 

"Do you feel it now, Rodney?"

 

The knife's non-cutting edge now gently sawed the nipple-sawing the nipple but not hurting, not even trying. But, despite the edgy situation, Rodney surrendered to it. It felt good.

 

Indeed, Rodney felt it now. There was a danger in the circumstance and yet because of that, everything seemed to flow into pleasurable existence. Clearly, the stranger was teaching him how to derive pleasure out of things that can easily injure the body. His nipple, was not sawn off but the act of it-the gentle sliding of steel against the base of his areola, was explosive. There won't be much difference if the stranger licked his nipple or teased it with a knife. The act, itself, was a factor-the catalyst of it all. People get off when someone nibbled their man-boobs or when clamped with clothespins. It was the same thing.

 

"Show it to me, Rodney. Show me that you feel it," the stranger said, diving his/her mouth into the already sensitive areola and began biting it with gentle pulsing pressure. The teeth sunk in and out of the flesh making pinching sensations.

 

Rodney arched forward as he was flooded with intense vibrations.

 

"Oh God," Rodney gasped.

 

The stranger detached and then searched under him/her for Rodney's cock. The stranger wedged the back waistband of his/her flexible trousers just below the buttocks to expose the asshole or vagina. Whatever hole it was, Rodney felt his pecker grow warm as he began to invade an orifice.

 

Then the stranger began to use the cutting edge of the knife this time and then acted on sawing the nipple once again.

 

Rodney felt himself grow, invading inwards of that hole. He peered down over his chest to see how close the blade was to his areola. His erection intensified. His heart went wild.

 

"That's it, show me-show me that you feel it. That's it," the stranger said, as s/he sat backward over the cock, impaling him/herself.

 

Rodney felt the uniqueness of that hole as it wrapped around his shaft-the curvature that gripped at him, the soft tissue that engulfed the whole of him, the warmth.

 

The stranger began to buck, plunging the cock in and then out. S/he let the blade touch the skin and applied pressure to it. There was no need to cut him. All s/he needed was the reaction. S/he knew that the blade's kiss made things much edgier or much more thrilling-but in this case, made Rodney very hard.

 

Rodney felt the sharpness of the steel against him but there was not much pain. But, their movement caused the areola to brush against the blade creating a ripple of sting. This sting reached Rodney's brain as pleasure, a perverted sensation.

 

The stranger proceeded by touching the base of Rodney's cock. Much of its length was inside. S/he then brought the fingers coated with both his/her ass/cunt juices as well as Rodney's own to the mouth of the latter. Rodney tasted the saltiness of it as he ran his tongue over and between the stranger's fingers. The smell was all too familiar.

 

The stranger kept on pumping long after Rodney unloaded his cum deep inside him/her. Rodney closed his eyes as the stranger's hole squeezed the last drop out of him. The pumping eventually stopped when the last tug on Rodney's cock came as violent as the fisted punch that socked him on the face. He was seeing stars before his vision faded to black

 

Rodney fell into unconsciousness so deep that he felt as the though he was actually falling. He couldn't breathe now. Was he dying? The feeling was like a realization-an awakening of some sort. The sensation was becoming too uncomfortable that Rodney could only wish that he would rather embrace death than to face this awareness.

Copyright © 2011 KDave; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..