Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 1,995 Words
  • 11,858 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Marcus and the Slave - 2. Chapter 2

Koen and his companions are now slaves of Marcus Braxus. What next?

Chapter 2

 

Marcus stood at the window watching the yard he saw the naked trio taken to be bathed, after a while he saw their return. He was a little shocked on seeing them cleaned up. Particularly the red headed one, all three were powerfully built and all were of contrast to each other. Dark, light and fiery.

 

He saw Gracchus and Mascius, his head of the household guiding the three men across the yard. They were led to a second, enclosed court yard leading into the villa and made wait. Gracchus came and announced the slaves were ready for closer inspection.

 

Marcus gathered his robe and ed the way, as he went slaves bowed their heads or ensured they were busy with whatever task they had been assigned.

 

He quickly reached the courtyard and stopped next to the doorway. Gracchus moved past him and stood to the side. Marcus moved through the door and stopped. The three slaves, all taller than him bowed their heads. He smiled at this and spoke, Gracchus translating."As you know by now I am Marcus Braxus, your Dominus. I have bought you to work in my vineyards. You will work hard and I will treat you well, shirk and I, personally, will punish you. Try to escape and you will end up regretting you tried. While you work in the vineyard you will require no clothing, the weather is warm. If you are to come to the villa for any reason you will wash and don the tunic you are wearing. I do not like facial hair so see you are clean shaven at all times. Now strip I wish to see what I have purchased in greater detail."

---------------

Koen listened to the Roman, no not the Roman his Dominus, Gracchus translating. He took in all that was said but at the last command froze.

Gracchus growled the command again and Koen thought it best to do as told. He pulled the tunic over his head, on doing so he stole a look at the Dominus. He froze as his eyes met and were held by the Dominus's stare. He quickly recovered and looked down, not before being noticed by Gracchus who glared angrily.

----------------

Marcus watched as the three men strip off their tunics he like brawn and all three were brawny, the dark tall one was attractive. The shorter blonde one handsome but nothing compared to the striking redhead one. He alone was perfection. Marcus, in all his years had never met a man that fulfilled his ideals, until now.

This slave had a body honed in battle and hardship, he was attractive in a masculine way, the ample endowment was a bonus. But the biggest thing Marcus saw was spirit in his eyes when their look met.

He had Gracchus turn the men then after inspecting each thoroughly had him send them to the vineyard overseer.

This was the last he saw of the slaves for a number of weeks. Gracchus was aware of his masters tastes, tastes he did not share, just ask the slave girls. But he knew that the new slaves all fitted Marcus ideal, I mean that's how he got his position. They could be a threat, so he would watch them.

-------------

Koen, Lucranos and Bratranix were led out of the yard by yet another slave, this one nude they were led to a path that led through a grove of olive trees, having never seen an olive in their lives they were not to know this fact till later when they started harvesting them.

They arrived at a barn, being led inside they were told to wait, they looked around while waiting, noticing the various farming implements as well as a wooden H frame that had numerous steel rings on it, and whose cross bar looked worn and polished. Within days of their arrival they would know what its purpose was for. They heard, then saw a man approach, followed by a smaller but equally muscular man. He was massive, at least 6 foot three and built like a bear. He had two parallel scars that dissected his face from right temple to left ear.

This was the overseer to the vineyard and farm. He had a small whip attached to his belt. He took in the three men as they stood instantly appraising them.

"I am Prastugus, of Britannia, listen and take heed. He spoke in the language of Gaul. "I run the farm and vineyard, my word is that of the Dominus, I speak you obey. Simple. You will all work in the vineyard and farm. The work is long and hard but you are fit so you should survive. Do well and please me or the Dominus and you will be treated well. Do badly and you will suffer." At this he drew the whip and cracked it.

Strip, you will not require clothing, and follow this man to your assigned tasks, listen to him and do as he says. He indicated the smaller man standing to his side.

The three men followed, their life as slaves had truly begun.

----------

It had been several weeks and Marcus could not get the image of the red headed warrior from his mind. He had toured his vineyard every few days just in the hope he would glimpse the sweating form of Koen. Gracchus always in tow scowled at each visit, he knew what was going to happen.

Koen had now spent 6 months in the service of Marcus Braxus he had been careful to do as told, to be honest he was bidding his time. He had seen what happened to runaway slaves, just two days ago one of the farm slaves had run away for a second time. Presently he was tied over the wooden H frame. He was to be whipped and hobbled; he would have his Achilles tendon severed on one leg, which would impede any rapid movement.

Another attempt to escape would forfeit his life.

The slaves were always gathered on a Friday to see punishments being made official. You could still be punished out in the fields but for certain things you would be held till the Friday and punished for all to see.

Koen watched as Prastugus whipped the young man. His screams and plea's for mercy falling on deaf ears. After the allotted 20 strokes a medicus came in and checked him he nodded his consent and Gracchus approached with a blade in hand. It was quick and surgical, one minute the boy could stand the next he was limp, his ankle unable to support him properly, a burn were the wound had been cauterised.

The medicus indicated to a slave to help the young man up and away. Next up was Lucranos, he had been caught swiving a slave girl when he was meant to be working. He was lucky as it was his first offence, he would only receive 20 lashes of the flogger. Had it been his second offence he would be facing double that along with the loss of the items that were the main cause of the problems.

Koen watched as two men tied Lucranos, naked, over the beam. He marvelled at the musculature of the man he may have been short, although compared to many around the villa he was average height, but he was solid the time working the vineyard had toned him even more. He was admiring the body, thinking what he could do with it, if only. When he caught movement out the corner of his eye. He turned his head slightly to see the Dominus move to a hastily cleared spot to the right of him and slightly to the side of the H frame.

Koen was trying to watch the Dominus, who he had seen around on occasion, while appearing to watch the beating.

Prastugus spoke, telling all why Lucranos was being punished and making it clear that this was not acceptable. Koen watched as the flay was unfurled and spread. Prastugus drew back his arm then, with a whistling sound, the multiple strands of brine soaked leather flew through the air to contact with the massive back splayed in front of it. It wasn't until the 11th stroke that Lucranos uttered a sound. By this time his back was criss-crossed with angry welts many of them starting to bleed.

Koen became aware of eyes on him, so he chanced a glance around only for his eyes to meet the steely gaze of Marcus. He immediately looked away and back to the scene in front of him. By the fifteenth strike Lucranos was trying to pull free and was yelling. As Koen watched he was glad he had never had to face this punishment, he had had beatings but this was something he knew he would not take.

The last stroke fell to no sound at all except that of leather on wet flesh. The medicus approached and nodded to Prastugus, after a cursory glance at Lucranos. Prastugus waved at the men, who had secured Lucranos, they moved to release him, letting him slump to the ground as they did.

-------

Marcus stood watching the slave being tied to the frame. This particular one was impressive but a little short for his taste. He looked around to see all those watching, only to have his eyes fall on the Red Headed Warrior. He looked on at the slave taking in his features. Just as he had done each time he saw him.

He noticed that the slave had improved his musculature, adding definition to what was an already perfect body in his eyes. He smiled at the thought of what he could do with that body. It was then he heard the first strike of the flay and his attention was drawn back to the scene of the slave's punishment. As the flaying continued Marcus divided his attention between Lucranos's beating and Koen. At the last stroke of the flay, Marcus came to a decision. He turned, as the medicus approached the limp body, and headed towards the villa, the ever present Gracchus behind him, plans running through his head.

Marcus was so worked up with watching the slave, that on arriving at the villa he immediately sent for a young slave boy called Lucius, who had an unerring knack of relieving his tension. Gracchus left the room as Lucius arrived.

Marchus was lying on a pile of cushions naked, his great spike pulsing at the attention Lucius was giving it. Lying there as the young man's head bobbed up and down on his shaft. He was imagining it was the Red headed slave.

"Lucius, stop. I want you astride me."

Lucius did as commanded and was soon astride his masters hips, impaled, for want of a better phrase on his phallus. He enjoyed his time with the Dominus simply because he was so big. The few women of the villa claimed Gracchus to be the biggest, but having seen it he could only say Gracchus paled in comparison to Marcus.

The tempo of their intercourse picked up, Marcus started to grunt on every thrust, Lucius making gasping sounds as he bounced up and down. Marcus suddenly grasped Lucius's hips holding him down. Lucius squealed as he was impaled onto the erupting volcano that was Marcus. He hadn't orgasmed himself but still collapsed onto Marcus's body. They lay, master and slave as one for some time as they softened, Lucius used to being used by Marcus rolled off him and moved away out the room. He headed to the bath to clean.

Marcus followed soon after lowering himself into the water and Lucius's talented hands. He always enjoyed Lucius, both before and after his sex. He relaxed back onto the edge of the bath as Lucius scrubbed him clean.

------------

to be continued

Copyright © 2013 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The whipping scene was well written, as was the final sex scene. Looking forward to chapter three.

Link to comment
On 03/03/2012 05:15 AM, Andy78 said:
The whipping scene was well written, as was the final sex scene. Looking forward to chapter three.
Thanks Andy for the reveiw. You will have more to look forward to in the upcoming chapters.

 

:)

Link to comment
On 03/03/2012 05:15 AM, Andy78 said:
The whipping scene was well written, as was the final sex scene. Looking forward to chapter three.
Thanks Andy for the reveiw. You will have more to look forward to in the upcoming chapters.

 

:)

Link to comment
On 03/03/2012 04:34 AM, Erebus said:
Awesomely done, the punishment scene and final "sex scene" were very.. interesting ^^
Thanks for the review Len, I'm glad you like it. More to come.

 

Link to comment

An interesting mix of things here, Tom. You gave us a glimpse of life as a slave. They might be treated well, but they were slaves and had no rights. They were allowed sex only if the master said so, and so on.

 

Though I do feel a tad sorry for Lucius who is about to lose his coveted roll as Master's slave - :whistle: Sorry, I just couldn't resist. [please don't flog me.]

Link to comment
On 03/03/2012 07:13 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
An interesting mix of things here, Tom. You gave us a glimpse of life as a slave. They might be treated well, but they were slaves and had no rights. They were allowed sex only if the master said so, and so on.

 

Though I do feel a tad sorry for Lucius who is about to lose his coveted roll as Master's slave - :whistle: Sorry, I just couldn't resist. [please don't flog me.]

Andy, Lucius will be ok....all I'll say. The story will give glimpses of Romans seedier side all being well. Hope you enjoy as it expands.
Link to comment
On 03/03/2012 08:42 AM, Taliesin69 said:
Not my usual thing, but I liked it.
Thank you Taliesin. Hope you keep reading it.

 

Link to comment
On 03/03/2012 11:45 PM, Billy Martin said:
Good chapter Tom.
Thanks Billy, it gets better....
Link to comment
On 07/13/2013 06:40 PM, Sasha Distan said:
i am intrigued. not quite my usual, but i can sort of see it might develop into such
It is not finished why you reading it. :) lol
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..