Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 3,145 Words
  • 3,716 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Marcus and the Slave - 11. Chapter 11

The fun begins.  There is scheming, there is love, there is death.
Also there is a torture / beating scene, you have been warned.  Information was required wink.png
Enjoy

Marcus and the Slave.

 

Marcus, still damp from the bath, led Koen through to his bedroom.

"Dominus, I cannot do this. It is improper we lie as equals."

Marcus's laugh echoed through room. "I'm sorry, Koen. I do not mean to laugh, but we have fought together and you have saved me more than once. I may be the Dominus, but tonight I wish to be with you, lie as one. Come sit on the bed a moment."

The two men moved onto the bed, Marcus slipping under the covers, lifting them, to allow Koen to join him. Koen reluctantly did, and soon was sitting next to the man he loved.

"Koen,I wish to tell you something about myself. You know I was in the legion. Well, I met my love there. It was forbidden for officers and legionaries to fraternize. But we met and loved in secret at first. One day, Marcellus saved the General during combat and for his efforts was made an officer. We were together in the same cohort, so could love with ease, and did for three years till his death, the hardest day of my life."

He finished and leant in towards Koen, taking his face between his palms and kissing him.

"Now I get to start it all again." He kissed Koen more aggressively this time, his tongue trying to part Koen's lips.

Koen resisted, in shock at first, then realizing what had just been said, leant into the kiss.

As they kissed, they both knelt up on the bed facing each other, their arms wrapped round each other. The kiss got deeper, as Koen and Marcus let their hidden feelings surface. Soon they collapsed, writhing and wrestling in the bed now not recognized as such. When they finally came up for air, their bodies were flushed.

Koen found himself on his back, Marcus astride his stomach. He looked up into the eyes of this man, the man he loved. Now that the man he knew this man loved him, what would happen. He was powerless to help, as a slave, but he would find ways to help him. He reached up to hold Marcus, pulling his face down into a kiss. He could feel Marcus’s cock slide against his torso as he leant down into the kiss. His own cock was suddenly running along the cleft of Marcus's arse.

-------

Marcus could feel the heat behind him. It awoke long forgotten feelings, memories of past times. But these memories quickly passed and the present reasserted itself. He was with Koen, and he wanted him; he would give himself to him.

--------

Suddenly Marcus was spinning and hit the bed; Koen on him, growling as he suddenly started attacking him with his tongue. He was licking and lapping and every so often nipping at some bit of sensitive flesh with his teeth or lips. Marcus was gasping when Koen licked past his hard cock, ignoring it as it pulsed and throbbed.

He felt like never before; he was soaring, his body afire with every touch. He grabbed Koen to stop him, but they ended up wrestling again. Marcus managed to get grip on Koen's cock. He squeezed gently and Koen whimpered; he was on his back and Marcus was back in charge.

Suddenly he felt wet warmth engulf him. His Dominus had taken him in his mouth; he was giving Koen pleasure, as he had given him many times before. Koen felt the mouth work along his shaft. Giving him relief, the warmth felt beyond good, he gasped as Marcus did something with his teeth.

"Dominus, please don't,I can't take it, oh great Lugus."

Marcus kept up his manipulation sod Koen's cock. He worked it till it was a rod of iron.

“Koen, you have given me much. Now let me show you how I truly feel."

Koen was aware of movement then felt the weight of Marcus settle across his loins. He was aware of the hands caressing him, but all too soon the feeling changed as heat engulfed him again. This was different; there was a pressure that gripped and milked him. He opened his eyes and saw that his Dominus had mounted him; he was working him with body.

He felt the heats rise, he felt himself edging towards a pleasurable end. He could see the look; of satisfaction, of happiness, on Marcus's face.

---------

Marcus let Koen slip inside. It hurt at first, but he knew he would soon find pleasure where he was. As he started to work himself up and down, he felt that glow, that special felling start to flare. The pain vanished and a joy spread through him

---------

Koen was close, he saw Marcus's breathing change, and he knew what was coming. His own breathing was now rapid and gasping. All too soon he felt the tingle begin.

With a yell, Koen came. Marcus continued his movements and as Koen gradually stilled, lying spent, he joined him in orgasm, his own orgasm hands- free. As their breathing calmed, Marcus slid off of Koen and, lying down next to him, smiled.

"Koen, lie with me while I catch my breath, then we shall see."

The two men settled together and soon they were asleep, Marcus held in the arms of Koen.

--------------

Lucius throw the goblet across the room. He had returned from the market and thought to get drunk.

"Your men are incompetent, Titus. How many times have your men tried to harm Marcus or that slave of his? Your latest attempt, we do not even know if the latest attempt was a sucess. But as your men have not returned and can't be found, I am certain of another failure."

Stalking across his floor, Lucius fumed. That man, the slave had more lives than a cat. Lucius wanted to see the man suffer.

"Titus, you have one more chance to stop that man. If not, let us just say the slaves in the mine will get entertainment once you are.......fixed."

-------

Koen woke slowly. It was dark outside, in the early hours of the morning. His arms held his lover still. He moved slowly so as not to wake his slumbering partner, then lay, watching.

He watched the chest rise and fall, watched the flicker of movement under the closed eyelids, the steady pulse at the neck. This was what love was to him, he knew his father had not approved of Hagen, but he was happy.

Hagen stirred and rolled to his side, looking at his partner. Suddenly there were the sounds of trumpets. Shortly followed by cries of, "The Romans are attacking the town, to arms.”

The lovers were up and grabbing clothing and weapons and soon joined the rest of the town’s warriors in its defense. He saw many of his friends cut down by the Romans. Hagen was cut down standing at his side. The last thing he saw, before blackness took him, was a Roman commander.

---------

Koen woke from his dream to find himself still wrapped around Marcus. That moment of grief that woke him passed as he realized where he was. He moved gently away from his Dominus, only to find him already watching him.

"You were having a bad dream. Are you ok? It is still early; come, let us sleep. In the morning I have plans for you."

He kissed Koen, then laid back, an arm out to the side. Koen relaxed into the offered embrace and soon both were asleep again.

-----------

Titus sat in his room; he knew he had to find out what had happened to his men, but he also had to follow Lucius's orders. All he had to do was kill the slave. Easier said than done

He decided to do this himself. He knew the layout of Marcus's Villa and where the slaves where. It was still before midnight and he could make the Villa long before dawn.

He called his nephew and explained his plans. Shortly afterwards, he was on his way, keeping close to the road, but using the cover as best he could. He would soon be on the grounds of Marcus's villa. Once there, he would need to be careful. He knew Marcus had posted slaves to watch for fires.

---------

Young Lucius was enjoying his latest orders. Marius and his men were easy to get along with, and Varus was particularly friendly, as well as handsome. Lucius did not mind spending his time in his quarters between tasks.

Presently, Lucius was astride the handsome Varus for the second time this night. He had just finished and slipping from the handsome man’s groin, kissed him. After saying his farewells he headed to bed.

---------

Titus stopped outside the villa; he had passed four men on his way. He entered the villa through the gardens. As he crossed a little square, a body separated itself from the shadows, only feet away.

He struck, but too late. The body slumped to the ground but not before the cry of, "Assassin, Varus, Marius assassin, aarrrrgggggghhhhhh."

Titus tried to flee, but within seconds the first of the guards, though naked, appeared.

Titus only had to make the trees. As he passed through the arch he had come through just moments before, he felt a sharp pain in his gut. Then a blow to his head. He was down and unconscious, in seconds

Prastagus stood looking down at the unconscious man. He knew who it was and knew why he was here.

--------

Gracchus woke hearing the cry of Assassin; he was out of bed and armed in seconds. Running through the villa, he reached Marcus's quarters. "Dominus, Dominus, you must wake." He stopped in the doorway to the sight of Marcus and Koen disentangling themselves. “Dominus there were cries of Assassin you must be ready.”

Both naked men got up, dressed and found weapons.

Hearing a noise from behind, Gracchus turned and dropped ready to fight, only to see Marius move towards him.

"Gracchus, Prastagus caught someone in the Garden, sadly not before he killed. We have him tied and held were we caught him."

As he finished reporting, Marcus appeared next to Gracchus. “Show me."

The four men were soon in the square. Off to one side, a covered body lay, and one of Marius's men, naked, was kneeling by it crying. Ahead stood Prastagus a sword held ready to strike. An unconscious body at his feet.

Marcus approached the tied man[,] recognizing him immediately. "Titus," he spat. "When he wakes I want him brought to me. Chain and strip him. "He then turned and moved to the dead body. Lifting back the covers, he felt his legs give. Koen and Gracchus caught him.

"Lucius Crassus, you bastard. You are a dead man now." He gripped the shoulder of the kneeling man, and then headed back to the villa.

"Gracchus, Marius, we must talk, now. That was the final slight."

---------

Koen had seen the body, seen that it was young Lucius. The assassin had slit his throat.

Koen felt sorrow at the loss of the young man, but the overriding factor was anger. He wanted the kill Titus. First, though, he would be made to talk.

---------

Marcus led the two men to his office, Koen appeared shortly afterwards with another slave carrying a tray of refreshments. "I want to know how that bastard got past the men guarding the villa." Marius, the man kneeling with the body who was he? "

"Marcus, his name is Varus. He and your slave had become.....close."

"Fetch him, I wish to talk to him."

Marius left the room.

"Gracchus, what do we know of the mine and Lucius's Villa?"

Gracchus started to describe all he knew of mine workings. The villa he knew little of. As he was giving more information on the mine, Marius returned.

Marcus held his hand up to Gracchus to stop him. "Varus, tell me what you know."

"Marcus, I was with the slave through the night, he left me to go to his quarters, I heard him shout and as I got to him, I found him dead and the killer running from the garden. Before I could get to him your man hit him."

"Thank you, Varus."

Marcus returned to talking to Gracchus, but included Marius in the conversation.

After an hour, the men went their separate ways. Marcus went to his room. He sat on the bed, his head falling into his hands.

"Koen, that could have been you out there. I will grieve for Lucius; he was with me since I came back from the Legion."

"Dominus, you may have been the target until Titus awakes we will not know."

"Yes, we must wait till he wakes."

They sat in silence for a while. Koen kept looking at the small sleeping room he had shared with Young Lucius. Memories of their times together and with the Dominus stirring reactions he didn't want. Now was the time for revenge.

-----------------

Titus came round slowly. He was groggy and cold. It took some time to realize he was naked, lying on a sleeping pallet; the room was small. He tried sitting and found he was chained. It was then he realized the import of his situation. He had been captured by Marcus's men. It now came back to him; the young man, the slash of sword, the scream for help. Then the pain of something striking him. He tried pulling on the chains but they were well secured. No hope of getting out of them.

"Ah you’re awake, I shall inform the Dominus." Only when he heard the voice did he realize the shadows in the room corner had concealed a guard. Prastagus stood and moved to the door calling to fetch the Dominus.

"The Dominus wants to talk to you, so I’d] better get you ready. Come, let us walk." Unhooking some of the chains, he pulled it to get Titus on his feet.

Prastagus led the man out of the room and into the square where days before, the combats had been held. Now in its centre was a wooden frame. It was a mix of a St. Andrew's cross and hanging posts. Titus soon found himself secured to the two overhanging posts, his arms above him but his feet free, for now.

He could see the villa if he twisted slightly and looked over his shoulder. As he hung there he knew he was in trouble. He knew as a centurion of the legion, Marcus would have been involved in interrogations. He likely took an active part. He could feel the cold sweat of fear form and start to run down his back.

He heard the crunch of sandals on gravel and twisted again to see the large man who had captured him approach. He also saw 4 other men; one was Marcus, one the slave he was to kill. The other two he didn't know, but by their demeanour they were warriors. He started to shiver with a mix of cold and fear.

-----------

When Prastagus arrived to tell Marcus everything was ready. He sent Gracchus to find Marius and Varus. They arrived and Gracchus was sent to gather the rest of the men.

Marcus led the group out to the captive, finding him hanging, naked and shivering.

"Titus, how are you? I hope you do not mind my hospitality, but I really need you to listen when I'm talking. I believe you know my body slave, Koen, he is a little upset since you killed his friend.. And these two gentlemen are Marius and Varus, ex of the 13th legion.

“I have hired them as helpers on the farm. But given your crime, I have asked them to assist me. Varus here had a particular attachment with the slave you killed. They were close. I think I will let him start the questioning. Tell us everything and you will have a quick death. Fail and you will wish for death many times over."

Titus's shivering became more apparent as Marcus spoke.

Marcus had the feeling that Titus would break with little effort, his smile broadened. "Titus, tell me why you are here? It’s simple; tell us why you are here, why did Lucius send you? I know it wasn't your own choice."

By now Marcus stood in front of him, Titus looked down pressed his lips tighter.

Marcus just smiled and indicated for Varus and Marius to take over.

Marcus spoke briefly to Koen, who headed back to the villa and returned with a chair.

Varus walked to within inches of the hanging man and spoke. "Titus, why are you here?" With the question asked, he reached up to touch Titus. He ran his hand over the man’s chest, letting it drift downwards. "Were you sent to kill the slave, Lucius?" His hand continued its downward travel. "Or was your target Marcus?" His hand had reached Titus's groin. He gripped and twisted, wrenching it.

Titus screamed.

Varus repeated the questions and at the end repeated the twist. On the third repeat, Titus spoke.

"I did not mean to kill the slave, I only meant to silence him."

"So who was the Target, who did Lucius ask you to kill?"

Again the lips went tight. Varus moved behind and started to secure Titus's legs. He now hung his legs secured about a foot behind his shoulders at an angle of about forty five degrees. As Varus finished securing Titus, Marius walked up.

"I will only ask once who your target was?" Titus kept quiet. He was unaware of Varus behind with a sword still in it scabbard. That was until it was used to strike the back of his thighs. Titus was quiet, but Varus was skilled, he never struck the same spot twice, and each hit was slightly harder. Titus could feel the pain building. He felt the sword work its way down the back of his leg; all too soon reaching his feet. The pain was now intense, the heat from his legs unbearable. He screamed now with each strike.

"I was to kill the body Slave; Lucius wanted me to kill the body slave" suddenly broke from his lips.

Marcus, on hearing this, stood and walked back to the villa. There was a scream and, as he finally walked into the villa, he heard a thud. Titus was no more, but he would soon serve a new function.

"Koen, please find Gracchus, and ask Marius to join us. Lucius Crassus will finally pay for these slights, the attacks on you, and the death of young Lucius."

---------------

It was still early when the men gathered. This was it. It was time to deal with Lucius Crassus.

We are drawing to the end of Marcus and the Slave.  2 chapters to go.  Let me know if you have enjoyed it.  leave a review and hit like.  You all know the drill.  smile.png
Till Chapter 13, take care
Copyright © 2013 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I do enjoy your writing. The story has enough of everything to make me want to keep coming back - surely a good sign! The bits of back story helps build character and the history is detailed enough and accurate enoug to provide an interesting setting. Well written hot sex rounds it all off nicely!

Link to comment
On 07/24/2013 07:50 AM, Canuk said:
I do enjoy your writing. The story has enough of everything to make me want to keep coming back - surely a good sign! The bits of back story helps build character and the history is detailed enough and accurate enoug to provide an interesting setting. Well written hot sex rounds it all off nicely!
Canuck, glad your enjoying it. :) thank you.
Link to comment
On 07/24/2013 10:15 AM, sandrewn said:
Revenge can be sweet. This is a great story. Thank you.
Sandrew only to chapters to go, how will revenge be achieved. ;). Oh and a few reveals.
Link to comment
On 07/24/2013 10:15 AM, sandrewn said:
Revenge can be sweet. This is a great story. Thank you.
Sandrew only to chapters to go, how will revenge be achieved. ;). Oh and a few reveals.
Link to comment

Would love to know more about whats going in inside Marcus' head. He finally admits to himself and Koen how he feels and the same night there is an attempt on his lover's life? Gotta be screwing with his head.

The dream sequence where Koen recalled his lover's death was a tad confusing. He dreams of waking in Marcus's arms and then is watching Hagen sleep? Is this a typo or am I missing something.

As torture scenes go yours was pretty tame. There are people out there who do way worse for fun.

Can't wait to see what Marcus and his team do to that misbegotten son of a goat Lucius Crassus.

Nicely done Tom!

Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 01:49 AM, Kitt said:
Would love to know more about whats going in inside Marcus' head. He finally admits to himself and Koen how he feels and the same night there is an attempt on his lover's life? Gotta be screwing with his head.

The dream sequence where Koen recalled his lover's death was a tad confusing. He dreams of waking in Marcus's arms and then is watching Hagen sleep? Is this a typo or am I missing something.

As torture scenes go yours was pretty tame. There are people out there who do way worse for fun.

Can't wait to see what Marcus and his team do to that misbegotten son of a goat Lucius Crassus.

Nicely done Tom!

Thanks Kitt my typo is sorted ;). Should have been lover. We have sensitive souls on Ga so gotta warn them about a little beating, ill admit I did rewrite it it was a lot darker. As for what happen, chaos is what happens, 13 is nearly written. A little blood a reunion all ill say. 14 it all ends :).
Link to comment

I've enjoyed this all the way through. I think that it has improved as it went on! You did surprise me with Koen's story of love. I am sad to hear it ends soon bc I hoped for there to be a process as they got to know one another better and Marcus made Koen his mate somehow. I believe Koen would not have a problem still being a slave legally, a partner in action. I have come not to mind the dark through some of my favorite writers. lol They have corrupted my once sensitive soul lol. But, it was so sad to see Lucius die, esp. with Varus clearly loving him. I am glad to see Gracchus being less of a jerk toward Koen. I think he finally gets their relationship and his importance to Marcus. I enjoyed seeing Marcus being willing to be with him as an equal. Great story. Will be sad to see it end.

Link to comment
On 08/11/2013 05:19 PM, Cannd said:
I've enjoyed this all the way through. I think that it has improved as it went on! You did surprise me with Koen's story of love. I am sad to hear it ends soon bc I hoped for there to be a process as they got to know one another better and Marcus made Koen his mate somehow. I believe Koen would not have a problem still being a slave legally, a partner in action. I have come not to mind the dark through some of my favorite writers. lol They have corrupted my once sensitive soul lol. But, it was so sad to see Lucius die, esp. with Varus clearly loving him. I am glad to see Gracchus being less of a jerk toward Koen. I think he finally gets their relationship and his importance to Marcus. I enjoyed seeing Marcus being willing to be with him as an equal. Great story. Will be sad to see it end.
Thank you Cannd. This is me catching up on my duties :). There will be more as stated. I'm still planning. But I have another short, 3-4 chapters, story I am in the process of writing.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..