Jump to content
    Lawus
  • Author
  • 878 Words
  • 535 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Collection - 3. The last time broke my heart

"What are you doing?" I heard the fading voice while cutting the old magazines into little pieces and throwing them right out.
 
"Reading" I answered, and that was the end of the conversation. As he went back into his room I packed up all my things and I left without saying a word. This seemed to be the only good decision I could make, I couldn't bear staying another minute at that place, I craved a change more than anything else, there was nothing to comfort me in this town anymore.
I got to the point where it psychically hurt to look at lovers. I wanted to make a change before I dissapeared.
 
I remembered the empty hotelroom I left behind a long time ago with the little note with the title "The most important". It was something I never payed much attention to but remembering it now I realized that it was more than cheap cliche, it really was about me at some point in my life and it really put a and end to my childhood. "The most important: Love and understanding. The child grows up, becomes independent and we support them. They are still our children and sometimes we have to treat them that way. Bear it, because we have to bear the fact that sometimes they step over us as well. This is life and this is what we teach them. Don't forget that the one who's got love, loves you with all your flaws, and we love You. How about you?"
How about me? There is nothing about me anymore, I'm just one of those people with the long forgotten tragedies in their lives. I ran away so I could feel it better, so I could grieve, so I could breath in the polluted air of the huge metropolis around me and get sucked into the addictive, poisonous lifestyle all around.
"I would get fucked by you anytime you want me." she gasped as she kissed my neck and I pushed her right away.
 
"I will never want you. I want to fuck, and not you." But we ended up having sex on the sofa inside the cheap appartment, eying my brother's portrait while screwing his girl. She was a good artist but the worst kind of person, I sat next to her as she cleaned up her thighs and put the belt around her arm to shoot up.
 
"Why wouldn't you die for him?" I asked her while zipping my jeans up, she looked at me with glassy eyes, holding the empty needle so tight it started to crack up on the side.
 
"He never died for me. Why should I die for him?" I left the appartment and I never went back again.
I kept leaving places and people until I got tired of running away all the time. I wanted to be the person people run away from. I walked past a bar, he looked at me and I stopped. I smiled, he came up to me, there was something about the way his clothes suited him, something about His messy hair, his half smile.
"Don't put your clothes on." He said, he devoured me with his eyes. At that moment I realized; I was there to stay. His warmth kept me close, his fingers ran through my body lovingly. I was lost to him and he kept finding me, for a moment I tought I could start it over.
"I love you." The words sounded different when I told him, he kissed my ring finger gently, I stroked his face and I meant it. The polluted air smelled like flowers to me.
"What does this mean?" He pointed at my tattoo on my forearm as we were laying in bed. "I died a few times but this is the last one?"
 
"That's something about me that you don't have to know." I answered turning around to face him. I ran my hands through his hair, there was still something about him that made me love him more every single day.
 
He never asked about the tattoo again.
 
I found You at the weirdest place of them all. Inside the train it was dusty and an old scent hit me as I climbed in through the window You broke. There you were, dead as an autumn leaf. I always knew it would turn out this way. There was a little piece of paper in your hand, I looked at it without touching your cold body. "I died a few times but this is going to be the last one." I read it and I climbed back out. I thought I could never shed a tear for You, You were never sober and You died for It.
He kneeled in front of me with a ring in his hand I teared up and I knew; these tears came from deep within, from the hollow darkness of my soul. My tears fell on my brothers grave as my lover held me tight. I could start it over but the seeds I planted there haven't grew out to become flowers yet and it's already winter here.
Thank you for reading it, please feel free to leave a comment if you liked it! smile.pngMy English is not flawless bit I'm trying really hard.
Copyright © 2014 Lawus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..