Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,976 Words
  • 2,812 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss me to Springtime - 12. Chapter 12

“No way,” Ryo said with a set jaw. “You’re not taking Rin’s job. In fact, you should stop modeling. What else would you like to do?”

“Stop being a bastard.” Soubi stuffed socks and underwear into a small bag. “You told Rin I run my career. Why the hell are we fighting about it?”

“He’s offering you a job. I know how big Blazing Red is, Soubi. If you accepted their job offer, you’d get enormous exposure.” Ryo cursed under his breath and kicked at the box he was filling with shoes. “Why the hell do you have so many shoes?”

“I get gifts.” Soubi closed the bag and threw it on his bed. “And figure out whether you’re trying to stop me or urging me to take the job.”

“I’d be happier if it didn’t matter to you. I hate that you feel you have to model—

“What do you want me to do? Sit around all day tending the house? Oh, may be you want me to stay at Furiroda watching you and Kaito fulfill your dreams. Is that what you mean by quitting?”

“Stop putting words in my mouth.” Ryo glared at him. “This is about Rin offering you a job like he knows what’s best for you.”

“Did I say I was going to take it? Did I?” Soubi grabbed his clothes from the bed and stalked to the closet. He dumped them on a shelf. “I’ve changed my mind. I don’t want to move in to your room.”

“Who’s being childish now?” Ryo picked up the box of shoes and headed for the door.

“Put that down. I’m not moving in to your room.” Soubi ordered running after Ryo when he didn’t even pause. “Ryo, I’m not going to—,”

He gasped when he got to Ryo’s room.

All his shoes were dumped in the corner of Ryo’s master bedroom. Ryo waved the box at him.

“Fine you stay in your room. I’ll hold your shoes hostage.”

Soubi stared at the mass of shoes noting his favorite pair of Nikes in the furthest corner.

“Fine, keep them, do what you want with them.”

Soubi left Ryo’s room and rushed downstairs. He’d been stupid to tell Ryo about the job Rin was offering. He should have kept it to himself.

“What a stubborn idiot. Why is it a big deal?” he murmured under his breath. “It’s not like I’m running off with Rin.”

“Soubi,” Ryo said, once Soubi got to the bottom of the stairs. He looked up to find Ryo watching him from the second floor. “Where are you going?”

“If you hadn’t noticed it’s almost nine o’clock. I have an appointment with a motorcycle company. Do you listen to me when I tell you my schedule?”

Ryo frowned. “We’re not done discussing Rin’s offer.”

“I think we are.”

Soubi headed for the living room where he’d left his jacket and gloves. He hated the cold so much and the temperatures were dropping everyday. Christmas time was rolling in next week, and he didn’t want to be without cash. Especially since he wanted to get something special for Ryo and Kaito, he paused in the act of pulling on his jacket. He also needed to visit Grandma. He zipped up his heavy jacket and wore his gloves.

“I’ll be home around four o’clock,” Soubi said to Ryo. “Text me if you need anything from the supermarket.”

***

Ryo headed back into Soubi’s room taking in the mess they’d created in the past three hours. He’d woken up this morning determined to make sure Soubi’s stuff was in his room. Their discussion about Rin’s job offer had blindsided him.

He picked up the bag packed with Soubi’s socks. His gaze on the clothes dumped on a shelf in the closet. How did one person own so many clothes? He sighed. Well, since he’d started the fight about Rin, he was going to make sure all of Soubi’s things were in the master bedroom. He’d deal with convincing Soubi to stay when they got home in the evening.

It took him the next three hours to completely move and arrange Soubi’s clothes in his room. He arranged the shoes he’d dumped on the floor and cleared a set of drawers to place Soubi’s underwear and socks beside his. Once he was finished, he reached for a suitcase Soubi had packed first.

Setting it on his bed, Ryo opened it and frowned when he discovered books and files. They looked like important documents, so he sat on the bed and picked a blue file at the top. It was filled with legal documents. Soubi’s birth certificate, his family registry, his parents’ death certificates. Ryo paused when he got to these documents. The Tanakas had died in a tragic accident on the highway. Their son’s care had gone to Soubi’s mother’s aunt.

Ryo closed the folder and put it aside. The next folder was filled with Soubi’s school certificates. He found grade reports from kindergarten, elementary, junior high and high school. Soubi’s mother had probably started the filing system. He found little smiley faces drawn on the bottom of the reports with a small ‘love you’ signature. The signatures stopped in the middle of Junior High. The grades plummeted in the final year of junior high, although not too drastically. Soubi was smart. Judging from the constant flows of As, Soubi had found school easy. Even in high school, his grades hadn’t suffered, but he’d not gone beyond that.

Ryo placed the folder on his lap and searched through the suitcase. There were notebooks, and portfolios of Soubi’s previous jobs. He paused when he got to a picture album feeling no remorse as he pulled it out of the pile. The album was filled with pictures of Soubi and his parents. The pictures carefully preserved under plastic. He went through them with a lump in his throat. Soubi’s parents had loved him dearly. Love shone in the way they held Soubi, they’d both walked him to school on his first day, all the way to graduation from elementary school too.

Ryo wondered what Soubi had been like those days. His dark hair cut to his shoulders, his smile ready and spotting innocent dark eyes. The album ended after Soubi’s entrance picture into Junior High School. He was about to close the album when he saw the inscription on the first cover. It read: ‘Our Soubi’s memories.

Ryo touched the words with a sigh before he closed the album and placed it on top of the file on his lap. He wondered if his mother had a similar album hidden in her closet. He’d be surprised to find it.

A thick brown hard cover note book at the bottom caught his attention.

Ryo pulled it out and moved the album off his lap to make room for the book. He snapped it open and smiled wide when he read the first page. Soubi’s name was written with flourish and little stars inked in with a red pen. He promised himself that if it was a diary, he’d only read the parts about them.

Turning the page, he frowned when he read ‘chapter one’ instead of a date.

I remember the day we met. The memory is so clear like water flowing from a mountain spring. You, my love, sat on a bench in the park reading Odysseus. Your thoughts so clearly engrossed in Greek mythology, you didn’t notice when I sat beside you. A smile tugged at my lips when the wind whipped your hair into your face. You pushed it back in irritation, barely giving a thought to the elegant sweep of your hand into thick dark tresses. My heart squeezed in response, wanting that privilege, imagining what it would be to run my fingers through your hair. Feel the silky soft strands sift through my fingers. I envied your fingers dipping into your hair, pushing it back, the action so negligent. I embedded that moment in my heart, my memories. I can never forget…

Ryo turned the page to make sure he was really reading Soubi’s words. He’d never imagined Soubi could write. He settled back on the bed and continued reading.

***

“I’m going to kill you, Ryo.” Kaito interrupted his concentration, right when the lovers were separating again. “You want to tell me you’ve been lying on your bed all day?”

Ryo glanced up from his reading and frowned at Kaito.

“What do you mean all day? It’s only been a couple of hours.”

“A couple?” Kaito scoffed, waving his cell phone at Ryo.

He looked disgruntled in a pair of jeans and a long sweater. His wild hair was sticking up like he’d been pulling on it all day.

“It’s almost three o’clock in the afternoon.”

“Three?”

Ryo sat up, his gaze on the suitcase and the documents on the corner of the bed. Soubi couldn’t find his suitcase opened. He scrambled off the bed and dumped the folders and album back into the suitcase. Taking the hard cover book, he sighed when he realized he wouldn’t get to know the ending of the story. It had gotten so good and if Kaito hadn’t interrupted him, he’d have gotten to the end.

“What’s that?” Kaito demanded.

“An unexpected surprise,” Ryo replied, as he placed the notebook into the suitcase reluctantly. “What’s the problem?”

“Soubi called me ‘coz he couldn’t get a hold of you. Where is your phone?”

Ryo patted his pockets.

“I must have left it in Soubi’s room. Is he alright?”

“He’s fine. He was just checking in.” Kaito shrugged and started out of the master bedroom. “He says you two were fighting about Rin in the morning.”

Ryo carried the suitcase to the closet and leaned it against the door.

“I don’t want to talk about that right now. Shit, the day has gone so fast. I wanted to drive by the gallery later to get the orders that have come in.”

“Which brings me to the second reason I’ve been trying to reach you,” Kaito said as they walked into Soubi’s room. “Your brother dropped off merchandise at the shop. He sent his men to bring the crates. I don’t like it.”

“What merchandise?” Ryo looked around the room trying to remember where he’d kept his cell phone.

“They’re in crates behind the shop. Sealed tight, they won’t let me open them.”

Kaito dialed his number and they waited for his phone to ring.

“I’ve told him not to do that.” A jumble of guitars filled the room from the closet. Ryo found his cell phone sitting on the empty shelf. “Who brought the goods? Are you sure they work for Asada?”

Kaito frowned.

“I’ve never seen them before. They were scary looking though. I closed the shop and rushed to find you. I figured you’d have called me if your brother was bringing you crates.”

“Shit,” Ryo went through his missed calls and frowned when he found ten from Soubi. “I gotta call Soubi. Let’s go back to the store.”

“Are you sure you shouldn’t just call Tohaku and tell him to take his crates?” Kaito shuddered as they headed out of Soubi’s empty room. “I don’t know what he’s up to but the kind of people he’s hanging with are scary.”

“I’ve warned him before.”

Ryo shook his head as they went down the stairs. The orders from the museum would have to wait until later. They left the house, Ryo took the car incase he got time to drive down to the museum.

“I can’t believe he’s still getting involved in that crap. Last time we almost got in trouble with the police with the shit he brought to the shop.”

“I hate to say it but your mother might be right about your big brother.” Kaito shifted in the passenger seat to look at him. “Tohaku doesn’t know when to say no. He’s always involving himself in dirty deals. What is going to happen when he is ruling the Asada Empire?”

“That’s not my problem. Otoo-san can leave it all to the second wife.” (father)

Ryo turned the car on to their shop’s street and pulled into parking. He paid for a ticket and they hurried to the shop.

“We both know that’s not happening, second wife might be prettier than your mother, but she has no sons.” Kaito pulled at the sleeves of his sweater as they approached the shop. “Your father is all about the bloodline. He’s going to have to talk to Tohaku before you all end up in jail for working with the yakuza.”

Ryo almost laughed at that comment but he stopped when he saw the front doors of the Furiroda shop. The padlock Kaito used for the metal grate was on the floor destroyed. The metal door behind that was open and stood ajar. Ryo pushed Kaito behind him and opened the door slowly to look inside. The shelves were intact, the racks still standing. Kaito clung to his arm as they edged their way into the shop. It didn’t look like an obvious robbery; maybe their thief had just hit the register.

Kaito’s grip tightened on his arm when they got to the back room entrance. Ryo tried to shake Kaito’s hand off, but Kaito wouldn’t let go. Ryo peeped into the workshop his heart pounding. He couldn’t see anyone but it didn’t mean the room was empty. He looked around the main shop for a weapon and sighed when he couldn’t find one. Kaito let go of him and reached behind the check out counter. A minute later, he held out a bamboo Shinai.

Great, all they had for a weapon was a Kendo sword.

Ryo took the weapon and hoped their thief was a small short man. He motioned Kaito to stay put. Holding the wooden sword tightly, he stepped into the workshop, pressed against the wall as he took in the open room. There was nothing missing, so obviously they hadn’t been robbed, but the back door was open.

Glad there wasn’t anyone in the back room, Ryo walked as silently as possible to the heavy glass door. The lock was still intact because it could be opened from the inside. He stepped out into the small fenced back area and frowned when he only found empty cartons and product wraps, which they still hadn’t cleared.

Kaito appeared after a moment shivering slightly.

“They took the crates.”

They, is definitely not my brother’s people.”

Ryo cursed under his breath and stormed back into the workshop. He threw the wooden sword on the worktable and reached for his cell phone.

Tohaku answered on the first ring.

“Ryo, I’ve been trying to reach you all day.”

“You and I need to talk. I told you I don’t want to be involved in your bullshit. Someone just broke into the shop. Kaito and I found the lock destroyed.”

“What are you saying?” Tohaku panicked. “Where the hell was Kaito?”

“I’m glad he wasn’t here. They were fast and efficient, if they’d found the shop open, I’d be taking Kaito to a hospital. They wouldn’t have left him standing. I warned you, Tohaku. What the fuck are you doing involving yourself with those bastards?”

“It’s complicated.” Tohaku sighed, defeated. “I owe a favor and father has me under a leash. I’m sorry about the locks. I’ll have them replaced.”

“I don’t give a fuck about replacing locks. Are you listening, Tohaku? I don’t want to be involved with your shady business.”

“That’s rich, Ryo. You don’t know the kind of stress I’m under. I’m trying to save my girlfriend from—

“No excuses either.”

Ryo hang up and looked around his workshop. They needed more security. Those bastards had gotten in so easily. How was he supposed to run a business with his brother forever dragging him into trouble? What if Soubi and Kaito had been in here?

“Kaito call the locksmith. We need new locks and a security system.”

“Gladly,” Kaito rushed out to the main shop. “Call Soubi, tell him to come to the shop.”

His brother called again and Ryo stared at the ringing phone for a minute before he answered.

“What?”

“Don’t call the police. I mean it, Ryo. I don’t need that kind of heat.”

“What would I even say the thieves stole? I wasn’t here when your men dropped those crates off. What was in them anyway? Why didn’t your men let Kaito check them?”

“You weren’t picking up your phone. Just calm down. I’ll drive down to Shimokita.”

“Don’t bother.” Ryo kicked a chair in aggravation. “Deal with your shit, Tohaku, I don’t need it.”

Ryo hung up and was going to throw the phone on the table when it buzzed again. He bit back an angry curse when he saw Soubi’s name and answered the phone.

“Baby, I’m so sorry.”

“Are you pissed off about the fight this morning? Is that why you won’t answer my calls?” Soubi asked, without a hello.

“No.” Ryo could barely remember their argument now. “Lord no, I misplaced my phone. Where are you?”

“Just got off the train. I wanted to know if you needed me to—

“Come to the shop.”

“Ryo,” Soubi gasped.

“Come straight to the shop.”

Soubi ended the call and Ryo stuck his cell into his pocket. He went into the main shop to find Kaito checking their cash register.

“Did they touch the cash?”

“Nope,” Kaito closed the register and leaned on the counter. “What do you think is in those crates? I mean they risked being caught in broad daylight to steal merchandise that didn’t belong to them.”

Ryo arranged t-shirts on a rack his thoughts running wild. He hoped the crates weren’t filled with drugs. If they were, Tohaku would be in more trouble than he was letting on.

“They weren’t risking anything, Kaito. If they’d found the shop open, you’d probably be in hospital. I mean that.”

“What are you saying?”

“Tohaku says he owes a debt, something about his girlfriend. That can only mean syndicate.”

“Shit, I told you it was yakuza. He’s never going to learn. What are we going to do?”

“Nothing,” Ryo said quietly. “I can’t risk Soubi or you.”

“Tohaku is going to get in deeper. You know how he is, those crates being stolen from us, its bad luck.”

Ryo rubbed his left temple and paced between racks. The last time he’d bailed Tohaku out of a similar situation, he’d ended up spending a month at his father’s side in the Asada estate. His father called it compromise, ‘give and take’.

“Let’s not talk about this anymore.” Ryo stopped pacing and looked at Kaito. “We’ll fix the locks, and get an alarm system. I’ll act as though nothing happened. Forget you saw Tohaku’s men today.”

“But Ryo,” Kaito frowned.

“Forget it, for all our sakes.” Ryo ordered, his jaw clenched. “I can’t afford that kind of trouble right now.”

“He’s your brother.” Kaito pointed out. “The only one you have.”

Ryo shrugged. “I’ve bailed him out a million times already, Kaito. I’ve given him everything already. I’ve stepped away from the Asada name for his sake. I can’t get involved.”

Soubi rushed into the shop panting hard. He’d obviously run from the station, his brow coated with sweat. Ryo gave Kaito a warning glance before he turned to his lover.

“Hey,” he said, smiling when Soubi’s frantic gaze swept over him.

“Are you alright? You sounded worried on the phone. Did something happen?” Soubi came to hug him, arms wrapping around him tightly.

“I’m fine,” Ryo said, breathing in Soubi’s warm scent. Soubi trembled slightly as he held him. “I’m sorry I missed your calls.”

“You need to put a leash on your phone. We can hang it on your neck so that you stop acting like an old man.” Soubi teased pressing a soft kiss on his jaw. “Now tell me why you and Kaito are facing off.”

“Facing off?” Ryo smiled as Soubi stepped back. He glanced at Kaito. “We’re not facing off.”

“You are too. Kaito is wearing his serious face.” Soubi held his right hand tightly.

“Someone broke into the shop.” Kaito explained with a shrug. “We’re arguing about getting an alarm system that calls the police.”

“Oh my goodness, what is there to argue? Get one, today,” Soubi exclaimed. “What did they take?”

“Nothing, someone scared them off,” Kaito said glancing at Ryo. “We were lucky.”

“Thank God.” Soubi sighed leaning on Ryo. “Are you alright? I mean—, it can be unnerving to have your place violated like this.”

“We’re fine. Kaito was holding on to my arm shaking. You should have seen him.”

Soubi sighed and leaned up to kiss Ryo sweetly.

“I’m sorry this happened. Is there anything I can do? Did you guys eat?”

Ryo held onto Soubi for a moment. His eyes closed as he buried his nose into Soubi’s hair. He tried not to think of what would have happened if Soubi had really been at the shop.

“I’m okay with you modeling, Soubi.”

“I know.” Soubi soothed. “I’m not taking Rin’s job, alright? So don’t worry about that.”

Ryo nodded. “I moved your stuff into my room.”

Soubi laughed against his neck.

“I figured you might. Did you read my diary too?”

Ryo bit back a gasp. Soubi let go of him and shook his head in amusement.

“I’m sure you did, we’ll talk about your boundary issues later, Ryo Asada. For now, I think I’ll feed you two.”

“I want a hug too.” Kaito complained coming around the counter. “It was a horrible experience for me too. Can you imagine what would have happened to me if I’d been here?”

Soubi shook his head, pulling off his gloves and sticking them into his jacket pocket.

“Your hair would have scared the thieves away.”

“Stop being mean,” Kaito complained as Soubi pulled off his heavy jacket and threw it over the counter.

“Well, I’m glad you weren’t here.” Soubi hugged Kaito tightly. “Who knows what they’d have done. Did you call the police?”

Ryo frowned. “No need, if they try again we’ll do that.”

“You have to report it.” Soubi let go of Kaito and turned to glare at him. “What if they come back at night?”

“We’ll have an alarm on, so, I’m pretty sure the cops will come the next time.” Kaito assured. “Let’s go make coffee. All the adrenaline is disappearing, I might start shaking. It won’t be pretty if I fall. Are you going to pick me up?”

“I’ll find a blanket and cover you.” Soubi retorted as they walked into the back room. “Who would dare try to steal from Furiroda?”

Ryo wiped a hand down his face. He cursed Tohaku for forcing him to keep secrets from Soubi. It was better this way, not involving Soubi in Tohaku’s drama was the best way to keep him safe.

Damn Tohaku.

“Ryo,” Soubi said, appearing at the workshop doorway. “Stop thinking and come have some coffee. I’ve ordered food from the noodle shop.”

Soubi held out his hand with a small smile. Ryo couldn’t help taking it, his thoughts momentarily filled with the story Soubi had written. The two lovers who’d had only a month together before they had to part and go their separate ways. Soubi’s fingers were warm against his, warming his heart.

Ryo couldn’t give up this feeling for anything, not even his brother, he thought in panic.

Tohaku, who had protected him all his life, kept him out of the Asada family clutches. He prayed that the gods would protect his brother.

It was selfish but he couldn’t risk losing Soubi. He couldn’t risk losing his heart.

****

Otoosan- Father (formal) - Ryo uses it because he and his father have a very formal relationship.
yakuza - Japanese mob or organized crime.
2012, lilansui
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So glad that they are learning to communicate better: it wasn't a big fight and they both pulled back from the death-spiral effect. So great to see the boys learning to communicate! By the way, I love how Kaito seems to love them both so much and work to temper their tempers. Although I cannot imagine Rin will not still be something of a "catnip" issue in the future, we have Ryo's brother looming larger in the immediate future as the key element that will try to screw up their relationship. Maybe it will be Soubi who fixes Ryo's problems this time. I suspect Sasha has a few "interesting" connections to add to the equation, too.

 

John

PS: Speaking of catnip, I could use some more EB&C. :whistle:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ryo's brother shouldn't be involving Ryo or his friends in any of his shady dealings. I hope the alarm system is a deterrent and keeps Ryo's brother's enemies out.

 

I was actually surprised that Soubi wasn't upset with Ryo for reading his diary. Now, was Soubi writing about Rin? It wasn't Ryo, was it? I figured if it were Ryo, he would have commented on that fact that the story was about him and Soubi.

 

Another great chapter sui! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/14/2013 09:11 PM, hillj69 said:
So glad that they are learning to communicate better: it wasn't a big fight and they both pulled back from the death-spiral effect. So great to see the boys learning to communicate! By the way, I love how Kaito seems to love them both so much and work to temper their tempers. Although I cannot imagine Rin will not still be something of a "catnip" issue in the future, we have Ryo's brother looming larger in the immediate future as the key element that will try to screw up their relationship. Maybe it will be Soubi who fixes Ryo's problems this time. I suspect Sasha has a few "interesting" connections to add to the equation, too.

 

John

PS: Speaking of catnip, I could use some more EB&C. :whistle:

I like that 'catnip' reference with Rin.:) Ryo's brother however is a defining factor in this story, so watch out for more. As for Catnip, a new dose is up already, check it out. :)

 

Thanks for the review John, always a pleasure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/15/2013 01:12 PM, Lisa said:
Ryo's brother shouldn't be involving Ryo or his friends in any of his shady dealings. I hope the alarm system is a deterrent and keeps Ryo's brother's enemies out.

 

I was actually surprised that Soubi wasn't upset with Ryo for reading his diary. Now, was Soubi writing about Rin? It wasn't Ryo, was it? I figured if it were Ryo, he would have commented on that fact that the story was about him and Soubi.

 

Another great chapter sui! :)

Soubi's writing...more to come on that on the next chapter. It definitely wasn't Ryo, so he might want to know more about that...Soubi surprised me too with not getting mad, but there was already drama going on, I guess that's how he wanted it. ;) The next two chapters are crucial to their love and a few decisions, we'll have to see Ryo's brother role in all that. Thanks Lisa. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Love the thought of Ryo holding Soubi's shoes hostage to persuade Soubi to move into his room. lol

If Soubi had been a women, it probably would have worked. lol

Ryo's brother acts like he is very selfish and unconcerned what his actions could mean for others that he uses to his own advantage.

So glad Soubi is not going to work for Rin and that he and Ryo are far along enough with each other not to stay in a snit all day after a disagreement.

Curious about Soubi's writing. Maybe it is an outlet that he can make a living from instead of modeling.

As always, great writing!

Link to comment

Hey Sui,

I loved the way Ryo held Soubi's shoes as hostage. I found it adorable and hilarious at the same time. You know Sui, your biggest strength for me is you use these small things and moments damn perfectly in your stories. I am glad for Ryo and soubi. They are slowly and steadily developing a deep bond and have started to understand each other just perfectly. I was surprised to know that Soubi was kind of cool about Ryo reading his story/diary/journal but I actually didn't miss the old stubborn Soubi. Kaito is cute too. Kaito asking for a hug too was so sweet.

I hope Ryo's brother and his not so good company won't create any problems in their lives and Soubi wouldn't change his mind about not taking up Rin's offer.

As usual I LOVED this chapter. Great work, Sui.

Take Care and update soon:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/16/2013 03:03 AM, joann414 said:
Love the thought of Ryo holding Soubi's shoes hostage to persuade Soubi to move into his room. lol

If Soubi had been a women, it probably would have worked. lol

Ryo's brother acts like he is very selfish and unconcerned what his actions could mean for others that he uses to his own advantage.

So glad Soubi is not going to work for Rin and that he and Ryo are far along enough with each other not to stay in a snit all day after a disagreement.

Curious about Soubi's writing. Maybe it is an outlet that he can make a living from instead of modeling.

As always, great writing!

Ryo's brother is a tad selfish, I'll say for him that he probably doesn't realize he's being selfish yet. As for Soubi's writing, hopefully Ryo will convince him to do more than hide it away in the back of the closet. :) Thanks Jo Ann.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/17/2013 06:03 PM, sacredlove said:
Hey Sui,

I loved the way Ryo held Soubi's shoes as hostage. I found it adorable and hilarious at the same time. You know Sui, your biggest strength for me is you use these small things and moments damn perfectly in your stories. I am glad for Ryo and soubi. They are slowly and steadily developing a deep bond and have started to understand each other just perfectly. I was surprised to know that Soubi was kind of cool about Ryo reading his story/diary/journal but I actually didn't miss the old stubborn Soubi. Kaito is cute too. Kaito asking for a hug too was so sweet.

I hope Ryo's brother and his not so good company won't create any problems in their lives and Soubi wouldn't change his mind about not taking up Rin's offer.

As usual I LOVED this chapter. Great work, Sui.

Take Care and update soon:)

Thank you Sacred. I try to include as many of those moments as I can, because in the end that's what relationships are about, the small weird things. :) Truth is I once had a boyfriend who'd hold my handbag hostage when we were arguing. I thought that was funny.

 

As for Ryo's brother, he's getting a lot of time soon, he'll play a much larger role than you expected, so look forward to more. Love that you loved the chapter. As always, Thanks Sacred. :)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..