Jump to content
    loorddayia
  • Author
  • 6,085 Words
  • 963 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

LiL bros - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter three

 

The rest of the day went smoothly, Cory staying close to Michael either on the swings or with the team learning to play basketball. The parents had gotten dinner going and soon the smell of hot dogs and hamburgers filled the air along with peals of laughter and shouts of joy. When it came time for dinner Cory had jumped on Michael's back and giggling. "Giddy-up horsey"

All too soon the party was over the band had packed up and left, Jerry Archer had come and taken Cory saying it was time for him to go home. "Can I visit again?" Cory squeaked.

"Sure dude; did you like hanging with Michael?"

"Yeah, he's fun."

"Well maybe next weekend we all get together and go swimming."

"But I don't gotta swim thingy."

"We'll get you one how about that."

"Wow then yeah I wanna come swimmin."

As Jerry was taking Cory home Michael sat at one of the tables. He had thanked everyone including the CSI team for a great day. As he sat there silently asking Tommy to forgive him for the way he had acted lately. Scott who had also stayed behind but not sitting with Michael looked over and saw his best friend crying. Getting off the swing he slowly walked over not saying anything just wrapped his arms around, "I'm always here for you bro."

"I know, I'm so fucked up, Why did he have to die, it should have been me, he was such a sweet kid,"

"I sometimes wish it had been me also bro, but it wasn't and well we have to remember the good."

"I know, but I can still see the way he looked laying there."

"Bro, I'm sorry, but he's with the angels now and he doesn't want his bro acting like this, if he could he probably come down and kick your butt."

"He would do that you know, but I swear Scott I am going to find the son of a bitch that did this."

"I know Michael, but you gotta let the police do their job. Now come on let’s get you home, it getting cold out here."

"Yeah guess so."

"Do you want me to stay the night with you, mom already said I could."

"Guess so."

Walking back to Michael's house the two talked about the party and the fun they had. Michael showed Scott to the spare room, the one that was next Tommy's. "You know where the shower is, there should be clean towels,

I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay sweet dreams."

"Yeah."

Going to his room Michael stripped and climbed into bed. He could hear the shower going and then the door opening, rolling over he faced the far side of his room. He was still laying that way when he felt Scott slide into bed with him. "I think you need to be comforted. Scott whispered.

"Thanks, but I should put my boxers on then."

"You don't have to, I'm sure that you sleep like that all the time?"

"Yeah I do."

"Then just go to sleep."

With that Scott snuggled tight to Michael's back and soon they both were a sleep. The phone woke them both the next morning. "Yeah, who is this?" Scott asked.

"Richie, is Michael wake yet?"

"Yeah, so what's up?"

"You I bet. Richie laughed."

"That's sick dude, you're the one wakes up that way."

"Anyways ask Michael if it's okay to come over and swim?"

"Sure hang on a sec."

"Hurry up I wanna get wet?"

"Michael, Richie wants to come swimming that okay?"

"Fuck it's only eight tell him yeah but not before ten."

"You hear that?"

"Yeah I heard, but okay, we'll see you then."

"Kewl."

"Don't make too big a mess dude." Richie laughed as he hung up.

"Time to get up and get some eats I guess?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, and I was so comfy."

"Well get your ass up and let’s chow."

"Okay, meet you in the kitchen."

The boys got everything done and were sitting on the patio when

Richie showed up, behind him came the Archer boys. "What the hell is this?"

Michael asked Richie.

"Well I thought you wouldn't mind a few friends around."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"No prob bro, now chill and enjoy the day."

For the next two months Michael slowly got back into the community, going to school and once more spending time with his little brothers. He started spending time with Cody also and found that he was enjoying his life again. Scott was also spending more and more time with Michael.

Six months after Tommy's death the police came by to talk to Michael. Before they could do anything Michael stopped them at the door. "Michael Caine, I am detective Taylor from Miami-Dade, this is detective Jackson from San Antonio. We would like to ask you a few questions."

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that without my lawyer."

"That is fine; would you like to call him now?"

"Yeah, you can wait outside or come back later."

"We'll wait in the car."

"Good I will bring you both a coffee when I finish my call."

Michael walked back out ten minutes later with two fresh coffees, the two officers leaning against their car. "My lawyer will be here in twenty minutes, if you want we can sit on the patio where it is a bit cooler."

"Thanks that sound refreshing."

"It is I told Mr. Crimmins to meet us out there, I should warn you though that the place could get over run with kids soon, they all come over to use the pool."

"Well if and when that happens we'll move inside."

"No need, one of them usually phones before they come."

"That is great least we will have warning."

"Would you like some more coffee?"

"Thanks but no I have had my fill."

Michael got up and went and grabbed a soda and the coffee pot and another cup. He had heard a car pull up so he knew his lawyer was there and he loved his coffee. Walking back out Michael saw Mr. Crimmins sitting with the two detectives both talking. Placing the cup and pot on the table he popped his soda and sat back. "Okay guys what's this all about?"

"It is about Tommy Hunt."

"You mean Tommy Caine?"

"Yes sorry." Jackson said.

"So you find the person yet?"

"No, but we feel that there is a connection between Tommy and a bunch of rapes and murders in San Antonio. We believe the connection is the missing undershorts. Now what we would like to know is there any way to know Tommy's undershorts?"

"I don't know, I mean I haven't been in Tommy's room since he died."

"Would it be okay if I had a look?" Taylor asked.

"I would rather you didn't."

"I can understand, I promise I won't disturb anything."

"Fine, but Mr. Crimmins goes with you."

"I can handle that."

As Taylor and Crimmins left the patio, Jackson looked out over the pool. "My boys are a lot like you Michael, they both like sitting out by the pool."

"This is quiet; normally it is a mad house here. For a long time I wouldn't let anyone come around."

"It must be hard to lose a brother, I don't know how I would feel if I lost one of my sons."

"It’s rough, I went through two months of drinking and another of just sitting here doing nothing. The good thing is my friends didn't give up."

"Those are the kind of friends everyone needs."

Michael was going to say more when Taylor and Crimmins came back out."

"Thank you Michael, Nothing was moved or taken from the room, but I did take a few pictures, I will bring them back so you can see what they're of before we do anything."

"I appreciate that sir."

"Michael, I know that Tommy was a handsome boy and you miss him, but as long as you have his room like it is you will never be able to move on, I know, I lost a brother about ten years ago, it took me a while to get over it."

"Yeah so?"

"So I am saying that maybe it is time to let him go?"

"Whatever."

Everyone had left and Michael still sat on the patio, he heard his phone ring but decided to let the machine take it. Right now he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. At noon he went inside and made his lunch then for the first time in six months he went into Tommy's room. Sitting on the bed he looked around the room. He smiled when he saw the small trumpet sitting on the desk. Closing his eyes he could hear the sound of Tommy practicing. Picking it up Michael played a few notes. Putting it back Michael left the room slowly closing the door behind him. Going back out Michael saw Scott sitting by the pool. "What brings your ugly face here bro?"

"You did when you didn't pick up the phone."

"How long you been here?"

"Long enough, I heard you playing Tommy's trumpet, so I figured I would wait here, till you were finished."

"Thanks."

"So now what are you going to do?"

"Well I got to go shopping I need some food in this place, and I need to pick up some things."

"Think I can hang with you, maybe I could help."

"Don't see a prob with that, you can carry my bags."

"Ewwww that's sick."

"You're so gay Scott."

"Yeah so what, I thought you knew that?"

"Huh, you mean, oh fuck no way, you're joking right?"

"I think I'll head home, I gotta get my homework done."

"Sure."

With Scott gone Michael dressed and headed over to the mall where he did his shopping and bought the extras that he needed. Then it was back home and putting things away. He fell asleep on the couch shortly thereafter. He had not forgotten what Scott had told him, but it wasn't something he cared to think about. Michael fell asleep on the couch thinking of Tommy and how he last looked. Silent tears ran down his cheeks as a slow anger burned in his heart.

When Scott left Michael's place he stopped at Peter's and spent an hour there, then he went home, he was hoping that his brother was home, but the place was empty so Scott just went and showered. He needed it and he spent a long time just soaking up the heat. Then he dressed and lay on the couch watching TV. Scott too was crying, but for a whole different reason. He had taken a chance and told his best friend and the boy he cared so much about that he loved him and all Michael did was turn his back on him.

At school and basketball practice, Michael avoided Scott. Richie and the Archer brothers couldn't understand what had happened, and every time they tried to talk to either of them they just said that it was nothing. The music teacher asked Michael if he was going to join the talent show, or do something for the Christmas show. Michael said he would do the Christmas show, but he would have to think about the talent show. So it was back to practicing the piano and trumpet, playing old carols and hymns.

The Christmas show went off and Michael left the school. At home Michael closed the curtains and locked the doors. If people looked they could see the lights on, but that was all. Michael had already dropped of the presents he had bought for his friends so he wasn't worried about anyone coming over. Sitting at the piano, he played for a couple hours, then made himself some dinner.

The next morning after he had eaten breakfast he dressed and locked up walking to the jetty he jumped onto his boat and after getting it started he untied it and soon was motoring out of the harbor. Then he set his course for Nassau where he was going to spend his vacation time.

At the Parker home Richie and Scott were busy putting up their tree and helping decorate the house. Richie couldn't figure out what was bugging his brother and so far hadn't talked to him. Scott acted happy, but Richie knew his bro. "Scott, we gotta talk." Richie spoke as he placed the star on top of the tree."

"Sure bro what's the problem."

"You are, something is bugging you big time and I wanna know what it is."

"It's nothing, I can handle it."

"Not this time, so tell me if I am wrong, its Michael isn't it?"

"NO, now just let it go."

"Oh shit, bro no matter what I'll be with you."

"IT'S NOTHING SO LET IT GO."

"Bro, tell me."

"I SAID FORGET IT."

"What are you two yelling about?" Mrs. Parker asked.

"Nothing mom." Richie answered.

Scott had run out of the room when his mother came in. Richie seeing this sat on the couch. "Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Richie."

"Well how would you feel if you found out that one of us was gay?"

"Well I guess it would be a shock, but I would still love you. I would stand behind you and help, knowing that it would be a hard life for you."

"Thanks mom, you're the best, but I think someone is in love and was tossed aside."

"You mean your brother?"

"Yeah, haven't you noticed, that he doesn't spend time with the team when we are over at Michael's?"

"I saw that, but I just thought the two had a fight."

"I don't know what happened, but it's eating Scott big time."

"Okay, let me talk with him and see what happens."

"Thanks mom."

As Richie and his mom were talking Scott was in his room crying, he had Michael's picture in his hands, beside him was a small box gift wrapped for him. "Why can't you accept me Michael, I love you so much it hurts. You're the only one other than my bro that showed you cared. Why can't you love me back?"

Scott's mother heard this as she slowly opened his door. "Scott may I come in?"

"Sure mom."

"Scott, no matter what is wrong I will always love you. Your brother is worried about you and so am I."

"I'm fine mom really."

"I'm sure you are, and I think you would be better if Michael was here with you?"

"MOM! What are you saying?"

"I am saying that I love you no matter what, and I did hear you whispering to Michael's picture."

"Oh hell, now I wish I was dead."

"No son, you just have to get on with your life, give Michael time to accept you for who you are, don't push it."

"Okay mom.

"Now come on I have some cookies on the counter unless Richie has eaten them all."

Back in the kitchen Richie was sitting at the counter eating some of the cookies when Scott came back in, walking over he hugged his bro. "Sorry for yelling at you dude."

"It's okay. Just know we are here for you."

"Does the team know?"

"Hell bro they know, and don't care. Well maybe one does."

"Who Michael?"

"Yeah. Maybe we should go over and talk to him."

"Good luck, I went over earlier he isn't home. His neighbor said he left with a bag and headed to the jetty. So I went there and his boat is gone."

"Damn where did he go, he was supposed to be with Cory over the holidays."

"I know, so now we got to let Cory know he isn't here."

With Christmas over Michael was back for the New Year. He hadn't told anyone where he was and so no one knew he was home. With a quiet new year alone Michael got himself ready for school to start. The first day back Richie cornered Michael. "Hey bro where you go for the holidays?"

"I was in Nassau, I needed to get away."

"Don't you think you could have told Cory?"

"Why, it's not like he's family."

"What the fuck is wrong with you, ever since Tommy's death you have become and real prick. Get over it."

Richie didn't see the fist that hit him in the mouth, he did see Michael turn and walk away. Michael was mad, angry at himself and the cops who seemed not to be doing anything to find Tommy's murderer, but he still went to his classes. Word had spread through the school that Michael had busted Richie's mouth and no one wanted to be near him. At basketball practice the team worked, but they ignored Michael. Half way through the practice Michael went and changed then left. As he was leaving the school he saw Scott running up to him. "Michael, until you change and get back to the person we all liked, we the team have decided to ask you to stay away."

"Fine, I'll be happy to, least I don't have to worry about being around a fag."

"Whatever, you’re not wanted on the team. Least they accept me."

"Fuck you Scott, go join your boyfriends."

Leaving the school Michael walked home. With his homework done,

Michael started his dinner. He had just sat down when he saw the Parker brothers walking up the side of his house. He was just about to get up when the patio door opened and Billy and Peter just walked in. "What you guys doing here?"

"Time to talk Michael, Scott told us what happened at school."

So?"

"So, don't you think you could cut him some slack, we all know about him and we don't care?"

"So you be his boyfriend then. I don't care he can stay away from me."

"Fine, well we had our say and so we will be gone."

"Sure see you at school."

"Whatever."

For the next month no one at school talked or hung around Michael. He wasn't too concerned, Jerry Archer had become Cory's big brother. It was the start of February that Cory and Jerry were at the park. "Jerry, why don't Michael wanna be with me anymore?"

"I don't know Cory, you're a sweet kid."

"I like him, but he don't care about anyone."

"That's not true Cory, He just can't deal with a big problem he has."

"What his brother?"

"Yeah, little man. He loved him a lot."

"Oh."

"I have an idea, it worked before maybe it will work again."

"You thinking about a party again?"

"That plus maybe a special dinner for two."

"Cool can I help?"

"Sure, but it will take a while."

Both Cory and Jerry worked together with Billy and Peter helping. A few letters, talking to the team and parents and soon everyone was pitching in to help. It seemed like everyone wanted to old Michael back, so the planned keeping Scott and Michael in the dark. Those two still weren't talking and it was getting hard on the team as they were losing the urge to try their best on the court so they were losing game after game. Michael since the team had asked him to leave had not gone to a game, but he heard the outcomes.

Jerry had gotten in contact with David Calruso again and asked if he could make it to a party and talk to Michael again. The party he told David would be in three weeks at the same park. Cory had himself written a letter to go with Jerry's hoping that it would help. As the two boys were setting things up Michael was going on with his life spending the weekends on his boat away from anyone. On Valentine’s Day, Michael found a card in his mail, there was no name to it, all it said was I love you, tossing it on the table Michael went and played his trumpet. For dinner he went out to the steak house. Then it was home to bed. Walking in his room after his shower he saw a red rose sitting on his pillow. Brushing it off Michael called Peter.

"You still got my spare key?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you use it tonight?"

"No, I was out with my brothers."

"Okay I'll get it back from you tomorrow please."

"Whatever, bye."

"Yeah bye."

Michael's sleep wasn't a good one, he tossed and turned his beddin ending on the floor. By four Michael was up no being able to sleep anymore. Grabbing a juice he sat and finished his homework then dressed and had breakfast. By seven thirty Michael was on his way to school. He was tired, but he could handle that. The morning went fast, Peter had given him back his key and walked away. Stuffing it in his pocket Michael sat in the corner of the cafeteria during lunch, with his head on his arms Michael rested, but soon was asleep. Not even hearing the bell ring. He was still there when the last bell rang. Peter who was running through the school, was going to cut through the lunch room when he saw Michael still in the same place.

At practice he told the team what he had seen. They all said the same thing, "So what." the practice started and Peter forgot all about it. Michael had woken up and gone home he sat in the front room doing his homework when he heard a knock at his door. Opening it he was expecting to see someone but no one was there. He was just about to close it when he saw the box leaning against the wall. Opening it he found it was a box of chocolates with a small card saying the same thing "I LOVE YOU." Taking it he walked over to the garbage and tossed it away. Little did he know that Scott was watching him. When Scott saw that he walked home.

At home Scott saw his bro laying on his bed so he went into the kitchen. Minutes later he was back and closed Richie's door and went into his room. Sitting on his bed he played with the knife he had taken. Richie heard his door close and getting up he opened it and walked over to his

Scott's room. Richie had just opened the door when he saw his brother slice his wrist. Screaming he ran over and knocked the knife away and grabbed Scott's wrist. "You stupid fuck, what are you doing?"

"I wanna die so let me."

"No, now let’s go, I am taking you to the hospital."

"Let me go, I'm not going anywhere."

"Yes you are. You're not going to die on me, not over Michael he's not worth it."

"Just let me die please?"

"No. grabbing the phone while still holding his bro's wrist Richie called

Mrs. Parker and asked her for help. Then he called their mother and told her that Scott was going to the hospital and asked her to meet us there. By the time he had finished his calls Mrs. Parker was there.

Three hours and forty stitches later Scott was sent home. As the Archers and Mrs. Parker were at the hospital Peter and his brothers were calling the basketball team asking them all to meet at Michael's. To them it was time for a show down. The team had just gotten together when Mr. Calruso showed up. "Hello boys looks like your all ready to have a fight." Mr. Calruso asked, a slight smile on his face.

"We are, we have decided to tell Michael just how we feel and to find out where he stands." Richie spoke up, "It seems like he is letting everything get to him and is taking it out on his friends."

"Well I guess it had to happen. Though I should tell you all that the San Antonio state police have a suspect."

"You mean, they may have found Tommy's killer?" Billy asked?"

"I think so. A friend of mine in Miami mentioned it."

"Kewl, you going to tell Michael this?"

"I was going to, but if you all want to hang him first be my guest."

"No, this could be just what he needs to hear, but afterwards we have to talk to him."

"By the way where is the young man I met last summer?"

"You mean Scott?"

"Yes that's his name."

"He's in the hospital, for what we don't know yet." Billy whispered.

"I'm sorry to hear that, after I speak with Michael I'll drop by his place and see him."

"That would be so kewl sir."

As Mr. Calruso was talking with the team, Peter had walked up and knocked on Michael's door. "Michael we all need to talk to you, so please come outside."

"Why would I want to come out, you all said what you wanted a while back."

"Michael either you come outside now or we will do it at school tomorrow and it won't be nice."

"You think I care."

"Please, Michael this is stupid, open the door and let’s talk this out."

Yanking it open Michael saw the whole team standing there along with

David. "So I'm here now what?"

"First off Mr. Calruso here has something to tell you, then I think Richie does."

"Mr. Calruso?"

"Hello Michael, I hear you're having problems again?"

"Nothing I can't handle sir."

"Not from what your friends say, but I do hopefully have some good news for you."

"I'm not worried about what my friends say, but I could do with some good news."

"Michael sometimes it is hard to let go of someone you love. However your friends are here to help. Now a friend has told me that the police have a suspect, they haven't charged him yet."

"So that is the good news, I want the bastard dead, better yet I want him to suffer just like I have."

"Michael you have to let Tommy go, get on with your life. I heard Scott say that you were the best big brother that anyone could want. I bet Tommy thought the same way."

"Yeah he did. He was also the best bro I could have wanted."

"Well go back to being that brother. Do something to honor Tommy's memory, not lock it away."

"How can I do that?"

"I don't know the answer, but maybe the boys there do."

"I know they aren't happy with me, in fact they kicked me off the team."

"Why?"

"I have some problems with one of them and I kinda told him to stay away."

"Is the problem that bad?"

"They don't think so, but I just can't deal with him."

"Maybe what you should try and do is talk it out with him."

"I don't know it may be too late."

"It's never too late, you just have to listen and share how you feel about what they say."

"I guess I can do that, though I think it's too late."

"It's never too late, give it a chance. That is all a person can ask. Now I have to go visit another friend so I hope I can see you tomorrow?"

"I would like that."

"Then let your friends talk to you and remember to listen."

"I will."

Watching David walk off Michael felt a bit better but he knew that it wasn't going to last. Michael saw Richie and Peter walking up followed by the rest of the team. Sitting where he was Michael waited for the guys to say what they had to. "Michael, we have all been patient, we understood when Tommy died and how you hurt, we thought that after you met Cory and got back with your friends you would change. Now we all know and have accepted the fact that Scott is gay. You have turned your back on him, you hit his brother in the mouth, and you walked away from a practice. Now do you want to tell us all why?" Peter asked.

"Do I want to, no, I will not, as for me hitting Richie, I am sorry for doing that."

"Well that is a start, but we need to know why you turned your back on Scott?"

"That is my problem. I will deal with it the way I want."

"Even if it hurts Scott?" Richie asked."

"Then maybe he should keep his mouth shut."

Richie was going to say more when he realized just what had happened. "Guys

I gotta talk to Michael alone for a bit, but I think I will wait for Scott to get here."

"Sure Richie, but you had better get them back as friends or we will be outta the state race this year."

"They will with a little help."

"Kewl we'll all meet at Peter's later."

"Sure."

Twenty minutes later Scott showed up with Mr. Calruso. "Scott I'll see you later, just remember what I told you."

"I will Mr. Calruso."

"Scott come up here and sit down." Richie spoke

"I'll stand if you don't mind."

"I do mind, now sit down."

"I'm not sitting beside Michael."

"For fuck sake dude, just sit down, and listen to me."

Whatever."

"Michael, Scott said something to you and you didn't like it right?"

"Yeah."

"So after he said that, you shut him out, you became a prick. So tell me what he said."

"No, I won't, if Scott wants to tell you then let him."

"Scott?"

"You already know what I told him."

"So because of that you decided to try and,,"

"Shut up Richie, he doesn't need to know that."

"Yes he does, now your right I know you told him that you loved him. I don't care I told you that your still my bro and I'll love you."

"So okay but you don't know it all do you."

"What the card, the rose, or the box of chocolates you left for him, yeah bro I know all about them."

"You don't understand, he tossed everything away like they were junk, he didn't care or try to find out who sent them."

"Is he right Michael?"

"I didn't have to know who sent them, and yeah I threw them away."

"Did you ever think about how he felt?"

"I knew how he felt, he kept telling me."

"So accept that fact he loves you, Scott you have to accept the fact that Michael isn't like you."

"I can accept that." Scott replied.

"Michael?"

"I'm sorry I can't."

"Then I guess we are right back to where we were."

"I guess so." Now I have home work. So if you will excuse me."

"Scott you coming or going home?"

"Neither, I have to talk to Michael alone, even if he won't listen I have too I made a promise."

"Okay, but call when you're ready to come home?"

"Sure."

"You want to come in?"

"Thanks, are you sure,"

With that Scott and Michael went inside and closed the door. Going to the kitchen, Michael took out some Chicken nuggets and fries. Tossing them on a pan he stuck them in the oven and set the timer. Sitting across from Scott he waited. "Michael I gotta say this and please don't say anything till I am finished."

"Okay, this is your show."

"It's not a show, it's my feelings. I know you can't accept the fact that I am gay, and I know you can't love me like I love you, but I was told that no one can know who they fall in love with. I accept that, I fell in love with you when I, we were twelve, I didn't understand it then, and even now I sometimes don't understand it, all I want is you to be my friend, to accept the fact I am gay."

"I just have one question, how come the team knew before you told me, Scott we almost grew up together, for Christ sake we did everything together. Why couldn't you tell me first?"

"Because I was scared, and I was right, you shut me out, to quote you, go play with your boyfriends."

"I'm sorry I said that, look around Scott, what do you see?"

"I see a very scared and lonely person, sure you have money, and you can have anything you want. But you're still lonely."

"Your right. But then for a while I was happy I had everything I ever wanted, then it was taken away from me I lost everything. All I want is revenge I want people hurting like I am."

"You think you're the only one that lost when Tommy died, I cried for a week, he was like a cousin, and sometimes I felt like he was my own little brother. Richie doesn't talk about it, but I think he felt the same way."

Getting up Michael flipped the nuggets and fries and reset the timer. I never told the team I was gay, they figured it out, but they told me that it didn't matter. I wanted to tell you so many times. I sent you the card, rose and yes the chocolates, I was hoping you would come to accept my love."

"Maybe I could have if you hadn't pushed, Ketchup with your fries?"

"Yeah, you didn't give me a choice, you were acting like I wasn't alive."

"I couldn't handle it, I tried to reject your gayness by rejecting you."

"Well you did a good job, when I saw you toss those chocolates I wanted to die."

"I'm glad you didn't, I don't know what I would do if you weren't round to kick my ass some times."

"Really, you mean that you wanna still be friends?"

"Scott, like you said you didn't choose to be gay."

"Kewl lets eat I'm hungry."

"You want mayo with the nuggets?"

"Sure."

For the next three hours Scott and Michael sat and talked, both doing a lot of apologizing, it was like the past never happened. After Scott had left to go home Michael locked up, showered and climbed into bed. Over the next two weeks Michael and Scott got most of their problems worked out which made the team happy. The Easter weekend Michael invited Scott to go away with him, they would take off on Michael's boat. During the week before they left Michael stocked the boat with food, sodas and a few extras.

Thursday night Scott was at Michael's his bag sitting on the front step. "Michael you ready?"

"Yeah, just let me grab my bag."

"Let me grab it."

"Funny dude funny."

The first night out Michael dropped anchor at Winterberry Park, Scott had gotten out the grill and had some hot dogs going when Michael came out on deck in just his tight briefs. "What's this?"

"Just getting comfortable, I mean it is just you and me right?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Want me to take over?"

"Sure, I'll get the buns and drinks."

"Okay. Will it be okay if I stripped down like you?"

"Sure. Why not I mean I've seen you in your undies before."

"Yeah but this is different, it's just you and me this time."

"What you think I'm going to molest you?"

"I know better than that, I have nothing to fear about that."

"Go get the stuff we need. These are about ready."

The boys ate dinner and then both sat on the bow and watched the sun set, neither said anything. Scott stayed on deck when Michael went inside, there Michael turned the bed down and then lit a few candles. He had just gotten them lit when Scott came down, "Close the hatch would you Scott."

"Sure, I gotta piss big time though."

"Okay."

That night Michael was confused as he and Scott lay in bed together, and so he sleep was troubled.

"Thanks, Michael this is awesome."

"We still have a few days, before we have to head back, should we stay here of sail down further?"

"Go further, but let's think about that in the morning, right now I just want to stay where I am."

"Well then turn out the lights and let's get some sleep."

"Yes sir."

"Smart ass."

Copyright © 2015 loorddayia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..