Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 5,389 Words
  • 1,320 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Water - 1. Surfing and Painting

Geminy, age 12

"Happy New Year everyone and a Happy birthday to you Geminy." Gem stood up. He was twelve today, and it was the beginning of summer which was Gem's favorite time of the year. "I've got your present Gem, guess what it is." Kym pulled an ill wrapped package that didn't hide the shape of the surfboard underneath. Everyone laughed. "We thought you should have your own, now that you're technically off restriction."

"I still can't believe mum and da managed to enforce it for seven years."

"Well, it gave me plenty of time to do other things. You know that."

"Gem, you're the only guy I know who goes down to the beach everyday with a lap top to sit in the sand and watch other people surf. Do you think you can do it now? Last time you tried you nearly drowned."

"There's only one way to find out." Kym laughed, he remembered that day.

"Well, if you're going to try, you might need this." Tyrus offered his package. Gem opened it to find a royal blue, golden yellow and teal wet suit.

"And you might need this too." Jondea giggled as she offered a large box. Everyone laughed as Gem pulled out the scuba tanks. Seven years of restriction from any and all water sports was pure hell, but he had survived. He had been allowed to swim only if one of his parents was there to watch him, or in a pool. Now, though, he was going to get the freedom of the ocean he had been enjoying in the outback. He had taken up drawing and painting to pass the time and gotten quite good at it. He also spent a lot of time with his computer and learned quite a bit about code over the Internet. He was becoming well known across the web as page master. Yme, a web friend, helped him set up a Swiss bank account that was web accessible, and the folks he designed for just sent the money there. His folks would never know. Computer classes at school were a joke and when his teacher caught him writing complex code while he was supposed to be learning much simpler stuff, he recommended him for a special program at the university. After a week of testing, he was accepted and would receive his high school diploma after completing a two-year program at the university. Then he would begin his four-year degree. The Milburns didn't understand what they were signing, but Gem was still leaving for school when he was supposed to and staying away from the ocean, so they didn't pry too hard. Kymble had started university only to find Gem's name on the Dean's list above his. He didn't say anything to his folks, but had fun with Gem whenever possible. The doorbell rang, and Jondea answered it.

"Gem, it's for you." Gem went to the door to see his friend Dillon, an American who was in the program with him.

"Hey, Geminy, I just came by to wish you a happy birthday. This is for you." He held out a package. Gem blushed and took the package from him.

"Come in Dillon, you just surprised me is all. I wasn't expecting you. I'd like for you to meet my family." Dillon came in, not quite sure what to expect. He was wearing faded blue jeans with the knees worn thin, a T-shirt, and boots. "Family, this is Dillon, a friend from school," a hurt look flashed in Dillon's eyes followed by an apologetic one in Gem's eyes, "Dillon this is my mum and da; Kymble and Tyrus, my brothers; and Jondea, my sister."

"It's nice to meet you, Dillon. We were about to take Gem outside and help him christen his new board." Kym greeted his brother's guest. He would have some explaining to do once he got him alone.

"I didn't mean to intrude, maybe I should go..."

"Don't be silly... You wouldn't have on a swim suit would you?" Tyrus asked. Dillon blushed and nodded.

"I was born and raised, until recently, in southern California, I never leave home without my suit once the weather begins to cooperate."

"Well then, let's go." The five young people filed outside as Mrs. Milburn called after them to be safe. Gem pulled Dillon out of earshot of the others to talk to him a second.

"Dillon, my family, except Kym, doesn't know I go to the university, and none of them know about us. I know this is hard, but be kewl, Okay?"

"No problem Gem, but I have a nice surprise for you later at my place. Do you think you can make it?" Gem nodded. He would make it if he had to take a cab. He and Dillon were going steady as the term goes. Dillon was fifteen, homosexual, his family sent him here to get their son away from the riots, and such that were taking place anywhere gays got together. They understood their son's right to choose his own lifestyle, but they needed to protect him as well, and southern California was not a safe place for a young gay man no matter how discrete he might be. Here he had been accepted and his life was not in danger. He shared a house with a couple other guys, each having their own bedroom and sharing the housework. It was much like a dormer, except all the guys were gay and open about it. They ranged in age from seventeen to twenty-two, all attended the university. Dillon was sleeping with a former roommate when the guy was unable to come up with tuition and went home. Dillon asked about the room and the guys voted him in.

Everyone had suited up and Ty grabbed a spare board to offer Dillon, who accepted it with thanks. He loved to surf. All five hit the water and paddled out. Gem was shaky, but performed well his first time out since he was five. The rest of the day was spent on the waves. Jondea gave up and went in first, then Tyrus, leaving Kymble, Gem and Dillon. Kym pulled Dillon aside as Gem paddled out.

"Dillon, I know you from school, don't I?" Dillon nodded.

"I attend classes like Gem, but I graduate this year." Kymble nodded.

"Yeah, but for some reason your face is very familiar." He thought about it a little longer... "The protest, gay rights, you were there. You were the one wearing the 'I am the future' banner and not much else." Dillon blushed, and nodded.

"Yes, that was me."

"Does Gem know about your...."

"Sexual orientation? He should he shares it." Kym was shocked by the simplicity of the statement. "We've been dating for a couple months now. He tells me his family wouldn't understand like mine does." Now that the truth was on the table Dillon couldn't help himself. "I love your brother, Kymble, forgive me if that embarrasses you, but I can't help it. He's smart, funny, sensual."

"He's twelve."

"I was sexually active at ten. Twelve is not bad."

"So you haven't..."

"Made love? Not yet, but I hope soon. I hope we can be friends Kymble, his life will be hard enough with people just thinking him my friend."

"So you don't plan on making your relationship public?"

"No. Gem is a very private person... Maybe you should spend more time with him. Ask him about his interests. Check out his web page... It's GeminyKriket.com. You'll learn a lot about him there. Did you know the professors have him cracking code they can't even crack?" Kym shook his head... He really didn't know much about his youngest brother.

"I will. I can't say I condone this relationship, at least not yet, but don't hurt him." Dillon smiled and blushed again as he grabbed Kymble's arm so that their wrists touched. That was when Kymble noticed the twin circlets that signified friend.

"I couldn't hurt him if I wanted to, any more than you could. I'm glad you are willing to try to understand us. Thank you for not condemning us." Kym nodded. Dillon paddled out and Kymble followed. Gem had grown into his own person that was for sure. Dillon stayed for dinner. It was a cookout on the beach with extended family and friends in attendance, along with some school chums of all the kids. If anyone noticed a lack of 11 to 12 year olds and an abundance of 15 to 20 year olds, no one said anything. It was late when Gem approached his mom.

"Dillon asked if I could spend the night at his place. His folks said it was OK. I would really like to."

"On your birthday?" His mom looked shocked that he would ask.

"Mom, it's dark and the party is over. What does it matter where I sleep? I've had a wonderful birthday. Please." His mother had always let him do as he pleased until now, but she gave in and let him go. "Thanks mom."

"Thank you Mrs. Milburn. I'll take good care of him." They were gone, giving no one a chance to change their minds. Kymble found Tyrus and asked him if he know what Gem did in his spare time.

"No, he's got a lock on his door too. I don't think even mom has been up there in years. Why?"

"I don't know; he seemed different today."

"It's his birthday." Tyrus said it like it explained everything. Later that night Kym climbed the steps to the attic where, four years ago, Gem took up residence. The door was unlocked; he must have forgotten to do it earlier. There was no bed, but a hammock hung in the rafters. His desk, with it's computer, and a bunch of other equipment took up a large part of the space. His dresser and closet was neat, even with the door open, but he expected no less. What surprised him were the paintings on the walls. They were murals of the ocean and sky; even the floor was painted like the ocean bottom. There were two windows and several mirrors near them. In between was a very elaborate art studio. There were several canvasses along the wall in various states of completion, all with an ocean theme. Many had tags with names and addresses attached. Gem was selling these paintings, and they were good. The phone rang... He didn't know Gem had a phone up here.

"Thank you for calling Geminy Kriket Enterprises, a division of Dain Jerus Mhynz Incorporated. This is the voice mail; we will get back to you when we can. If you need to reach the art department, press one; web design, press two; virus irradiation, press three; software development, press four; a menu of other divisions of DJMhynz, press nine; any other concerns, press zero. Thank you and have a nice day." It was a computer-generated voice that made Gem sound much older. There was a tone, and the voice continued... "You have reached the art department of Geminy Kriket Enterprises, a division of Dain Jerus Mhynz Incorporated. No one is in the office at this time, please leave a message and someone will get back to you." There was another tone and a second voice came on.

"Mr. Kriket. This is Edward Seville of La' Galleria, London. There is an offer of 50,000 £ for Morning Breeze. If it pleases the artist, the transaction can be closed in the usual manner. Keep up the good work, and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon." Kymble didn't know what to say... That was a lot of money. Why did Gem keep his painting to himself... It's obvious he's talented. Kymble went over and took a good look at the painting on the easel. It was called Jonah's Regret and was a picture of the sunset from the perspective of looking out a fish's mouth, and it was good. Now Kym was confused by his little brother, just turned twelve. He would put money on the fact people didn't know they dealt with a boy. Interesting. The phone rang again and the computer answered again... Number nine must have been the choice.

"For the enterprises of Demimen, press 1; Artworks, press 2; Smith, press 3; Johannesburg, press four; Donodou, press five; Dillon, press six; for information about Dain Jerus Mhynz Incorporated, press eight; for more options, press nine; to return to the previous menu, press zero." A beep, then, "you have reached Dillon Enterprises, a division of Dain Jerus Mhynz Incorporated. This is the voice mail; we will get back to you when we can. If you need to reach the games department, press one; sales, press two; art department, press three; to place an order, press four; a menu of other divisions of Dain Jerus Mhynz, Incorporated, press nine; any other concerns, press zero. Thank you and have a nice day." Another voice,

"I'd like to order a poster size print of Sapphire Dream. I would also like more information on the model in and the artist of this piece. My credit card number is...." Kym's eye caught on a painting mounted to the inside of the closet door. It was painted in shades of blue and featured Geminy as the model. It was a stylized painting with Gem caught in a huge sapphire, but he was so sensual and intense it was amazing to think of him as his little brother. It was the eyes that caught his attention... They were the same mixing of blue and gray that marked him since his accident, here, dolphins danced in them, and all along the sides of the gem. It was signed, Love, Dillon. Kym left Gem's room and made sure the door was secure behind him, he didn't want his mother to go up there for sure.

Dillon led the way up to his room, he was nervous, but hoped it didn't show. Gem was quiet tonight, but that was okay. Maybe it was for the best. Some of the guys who were down stairs wished him a happy birthday, and others, who had their bedroom doors open, did too. By the time they arrived at the third floor room Gem was sweaty. He knew what Dillon had planned for tonight and he was nervous. The other guys in the house knew he would be entering the room a virgin and exiting a man. That was what had him more nervous than anything... They all knew. Dillon opened the door and let Gem go in first.

"Are you planning to paint tonight?" Dillon nodded.

"I thought it would help relax us.. Remember what happened after Sapphire?" Gem blushed. "I'd like to do something in green tonight. I was thinking Jade or Emerald. I have different shades here, and it's a full moon."

"Green huh? I guess you want me nude for this one too." Dillon nodded. Gem stripped and stood over the black messy mat. Dillon opened the door... Some of the guys wanted to watch him paint, and he had agreed, after making them swear not to make any noise. Gem would have his back to the door and would never see them until they were there. Dillon poured the green tempera and oil mixture over Gem then rubbed it all over him. The curtains were pulled back and the moonlight shone on the green, Dillon had put phosphorus in the paint and Gem practically glowed.

"OK, lay on the table facing me and give me a swan dive pose." Gem assumed the position and Dillon started talking and painting... "Arch your head and shoulders a little more. There you go, now point the toes... Hold it...." Several guys had come sitting on the floor, just watching. Everyone there was a member of DJMhynz INC. in one way or another, and all were getting rich using their talents collectively and collaboratively. The paint was going on the canvas quickly now in various shades of green... Even the moon was green, but in the painting, the moon was being cradled on Gem's back. His feet were on the top, his arms around the sides and his head in front, it served as a halo. The ocean was below and dolphins chattered in the surf that was just touching Gem's stomach. The only thing not green in the entire picture was Gem's eyes, which were ocean blue, with moons as his pupils. The entire thing took about two hours and would sell in less time. When it was finished, the entire audience cheered and Gem blushed under the green.

"Geez, how long have we been watched?"

"The entire time... They wanted to watch." Dillon walked over to where Gem was sitting on the table glowing with the phosphorus in the moonlight and kissed him.

"It was great Dillon, Gem. I wish I could get a model to hold still for that long. Can I paint you sometime? Actually, I'd like to paint the two of you together." He looked at them together.... "Do you mind?"

"Actually I feel like doing another piece, are you game Dillon? Want to be painted?" Dillon nodded. "Duncan, Albert let me tell you my idea, Smitty, you too." Gem told them and they three disbursed and were back in about five minutes. Albert had his sketchpad... He was a sculptor, but sketched out his ideas first. Duncan brought his paints and a canvass, and Smitty brought his camcorder. To distract Dillon from the camcorder he had him strip and poured green paint on him. The others set up and Gem positioned Dillon them himself. Duncan practically purred.

"It's perfect... Arch your backs some and let your heads touch." Duncan painted in life color, not monotones, but he let Dillon and Gem be green. It looked as if they were holding up the moon on their hands, sitting on the back of a sea turtle. He turned their hair into seaweed and had the sun rising behind them visible between their arched backs. An hour more passed and it was on canvass enough to be filled in at Dunc's leisure. Albert took over, moving them around while Dunc finished. This time it was an embrace in classical Greek style. Dillon held Gem leaning against the window frame. It was positively sensual. Smitty was already set up when Albert stated he had gotten enough to begin work. Everyone but Smitty left the room. He had a job himself, to capture the next step in this relationship. Gem and Dillon moved the table and Gem sat down in the middle of the green paint on the messy mat. Dillon didn't even notice Smitty was in the room as he was keeping to the shadows and Gem had turned on the music loud enough to drown out any noises. Dillon stalked him from across the way and Gem tossed his head back and laughed. The paint made things really interesting and the dark room hid their features, but the phosphorous in the moonlight caught their actions and the camera caught it all. Gem lost his virginity to Dillon and it was caught on tape. Both boys were sensual beings and the oil made things interesting. The phosphorous clung and moved in ways no one could have imagined. When both boys were spent, Smitty let himself out. He had three hours of tape to edit down to an hour and a half or so. A bunch of guys who had helped on other films came in to help and others came in to watch the film.

"Geez, look at them they look like two sea nymphs playing in the moon light." Smitty looked.

"Just a minute, I have an idea." He took the tape out of one player and put it in the one attached to the computer imaging equipment. He lifted certain images and put in a background replacing the window and wall with the ocean at night and the floor with sand and surf. "It's going to take the computer a while to do this, I'll have it ready by dawn guys... Get some sleep or... Well I know not everyone will be sleeping for a while." He was right, there were enraged cocks all over the room and the knowledge it was a virgin in the film made it all the better.

Gem and Dillon showered together, then got in bed and enjoyed each other again. The sun rose and Smitty walked down stairs to the VCR and put the tape in. The sounds were changed to ocean sounds off a CD and the video imaging worked great. He lightened the picture enough to see the shapes better, but not enough to guess who was who. He added a beach, surf, and rays of moonlight. It lasted a total of 88 minutes and had everyone watching breathless.

"I'm entering a shorter version of it in the art contest on campus. It's about 45 minutes and seems more playful than sex, but there is one scene where you can tell what is going on. It's on this film." He put in the second tape. It seemed the two were born when the moonlight net the surf and they appeared out of the phosphorus... It was sensual with out being pornographic like the previous one, and it was in shades of blue, not green.

"What name are you going to enter it under?"

"DJMhynz, of course." The gang nodded. "I called it Neptune's Spawn and listed no credits except D.M.Inc.." Duncan's painting was hanging in the kitchen where the guys often put paintings or other works they wanted everyone to see. It was hanging beside the one Dillon painted. A card under it named Duncan's Moon Bearers and Dillon's Jade Rising. The guys weren't sure which was better. "Wow. I wonder which would win if they were both in the contest?"

"I don't know. When's the deadline?"

"Today at noon."

"Well, why don't we just enter them for Dillon and Duncan." There were a few nods around the room.

"That's going to make tough competition. Gem entered a nice painting in the contest. Did you guys see it?" There were nods and shakes. "It's called Call of the Dawn and was breath taking."

"Well, good stiff competition won't hurt anyone. Besides wouldn't it make the art program crazy if three paintings won that weren't done by anyone in their prestigious program." They all laughed and carried the paintings off to be entered. Clay told the chairperson the one was best viewed with a black light, and he had a black light brought in. Gem practically jumped off the canvas. "Well, we'll know by this evening."

Dillon and Gem spent the entire day together, skipping classes and ignoring the phone. That evening was the reception for the art contest that Gem entered a painting in and he was supposed to attend. Most of the house went, all but Albert who was exhausted. He had delivered his sculpture just minutes before the deadline for the contest.

The hall was packed with the entire art department and it's supporters. Kymble came as a requirement for his art survey class. There were several covered paintings on the stage and cameras set up to project them on the big screens to either side of the stage. At this point, only the judges knew which paintings won, but none knew the artists yet... That would be found out tonight, the names were still sealed. After the greetings and kudos, the announcer came forward to show the paintings and other works of art.

"Well, the word from the judges is it was not difficult to pick the winners, only to decide which would be in which place. Tonight we will start with one of the most talked about sculptures in a long time." A cart was brought out. "It's called Forbidden Embrace, submitted by Artworks." The canvas was lifted and the masterpiece Albert worked on all night was there. Dillon and Gem both blushed and the guys poked them... The second place was not that great, and the third not worth looking at. "Now for the newest category... Film. The judges were impressed by quite a few, but there were two that were real works of art they say. Third place goes to..." A ten-minute clip was played and a group of guys from the film department cheered. "Second place goes to..." And another clip. This one was well done and Smitty cheered for the guy responsible. "Uh, the Judges said they want you to see this film in it's entirety, so sit back and enjoy the first place entry, Neptune's Spawn..." The audience was in complete silence through the entire forty-five minutes... Then when it ended exploded in applause. A man came up to the mike,

"Uh, hi. I'm professor Andren and I would like to know which students made this film, it's entered by DJMhynz, Inc..." Smitty stayed in his seat. Dillon looked at Gem in disbelief...

"You had last night taped?" Gem nodded. "Smitty... Go up there and get your due... It's excellent and you can't tell... Well you know." Smitty stood up and made his way to the front. The professor was watching the film department and didn't notice Smitty at first.

"Uh, I made the film, with some friends of mine." The professor looked at him.

"You're not in the film department, why?"

"Well the film was in commemoration of a special event that took place last night. The editing was computer assisted and the background computer generated."

"You did this last night?" Smitty nodded. The film department cheered. "Who were the actors?"

"They aren't actors... They're just my dorm mates playing in paint by an open window." Now everyone cheered.

"Playing in paint?" Smitty nodded. "Well congratulations.. I've never seen anything so..."

"Sensual? Arousing? Well like I said, it was a special occasion. I left out the good parts." He winked, and the professor blushed. Dillon and Gem sunk in their seats hoping no one would notice them. The announcer came back to the mike.

"Well, that was interesting... The next category..." They went through the other types of art until they got to original painting on canvas. "According to the judges the three paintings on the stage are all first place. Three winners for the three prizes, which will be split equally between them. When your painting is shown, please come to the stage." The camera went to Jade Dawn first. Dillon was in shock... He hadn't planned to enter the contest, but was glad he won. Gem pushed him to his feet and he went to the stage. Moon Bearers was next, and Duncan blushed as he went to he the stage, then Call of the Dawn was displayed. Gem went down slowly. The art professors were agape... None of their students won. It was embarrassing. In the three most prestigious categories, none of the art students won. In the most prestigious, they didn't even place.

"So who are you guys?" Duncan came forward and laughed.

"We are the kids in the high school program for the most part, I graduated from it last year, Dillon here is graduating this year and Geminy will next year. We're the guys you guys mostly ignore when we sit in on your classes."

"What are your intended majors then?"

"Mathematics with a minor in physics," Duncan answered.

"Computer Science, graphic design," Dillon answered.

"Computer Science, software design," Gem was nervous.

"How old are you Geminy?"

"Twelve as of yesterday."

"How long have you been painting?"

"Four years seriously."

"What inspires you to paint like this?"

"I don't know. I just feel it and paint it."

"Dillon right?" Dillon nodded. "How old are you and how long have you been painting?"

"I'm fifteen and this is my second painting, ever."

"Wow! What inspired you to pick up a brush?"

"The sensual experience of capturing a part of another person as I perceive them."

"Duncan?"

"Oh, I'm seventeen and I've been painting on and off since I was little. I painted this for the shear experience of it. What more inspiration do you need than that of willing models and an imagination."

"You had live models for this?"

"Yes. Would you mind telling the art department who they are... They're great... How long did it take you to do it?"

"About two hours total."

"So who are the models?"

"I'm sorry, but I really can't say... See it was a special occasion and I wouldn't want to ruin it for them." In the art group a young man whispered to the one next to him...

"The guy in the Jade is the one who painted Dawn."

"No way!"

"Look again... And the green phosphorus... I'll bet he was the one of the people in the film."

"Yeah... And look at the Moon one... The younger two are the models there." The first guy nodded.

"Sure are. Look how nervous they are... How much you wan to bet it was the two of them in the film?"

"You'll never get it out of them."

"It's just the point. I may not but Dr. Andren will. Just wait."

After the reception they all went to the house, and watched the feature length version of Neptune's Spawn. There was some good-natured banter and all the guys razzed them for their performance for the camera. The next couple of weeks were really interesting for Gem and Dillon in particular... It seemed the art department figured out it was Gem's face on Dillon's painting and on Duncan's, now he was wanted as a model, and all he wanted to do was surf.

The Watcher

The watcher gathered his company, they came from all over the universe to aide the chosen ones. It was time for the marking. A gilded silver ring suspended by star shine would test the heart of each who answered the call. None knew which chosen they would serve, some would be made aware today, some wouldn't know until the path was made clear. Each would plunge his left hand into the ring, if chosen to aide or protect the wrist would be marked. If not chosen, the person would die. Each knew the risks he took. The time came and a line was formed, at it's head was a little boy not yet five.

"Thor, are you sure you wish to answer the call?"

"I'm sure." He reached up on his tiptoes to put his hand through the ring. A single tear trickled down his cheek and he pulled his hand back, twin yellow rings encompassed his wrist. He turned and looked at his father who was entering the ring. Yellow. The older man gathered the boy and kissed him, both had been nervous and scared, but both had passed.

A group of teenagers and a man were next, two were visibly marked, while, the others did not die, so they would serve, but how was not yet revealed. A boy was marked green, and two more blue, then a girl was marked blue. An old man dressed like an Indian, then a brave and a squaw, and two boys each received black. Red claimed three wrists, the there were several who survived and a few who did not. The line seemed to go on forever, then it was over. The ring grew dim and accepted no more offerings.

The watcher looked at those who had passed the first test, some were close to the chosen, and some would have to go out of their way to serve. It was time to explain.

"Thank you each who answered the call. You are called to assist, to protect, and to mark your chosen." Six silver hoops each with six stones of topaz, emerald, moonstone, black diamond, or sapphire, one for each chosen were boxed and passed out to those who would deliver them. Six were chosen to mark the elementals, others were told who they would assist, and others were told they would know what to do when the time happened. Then all were sent out, it was time to begin...

 

Copyright © 2010 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..