Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Marvel Comics <br>

The X-Men Chronicles - 10. Chris, I am your Mother

Chapter 10 (Chris, I am your Mother)
 
I walked to Jean's office in the med-bay, hoping to catch her there, each of the questions I had for her ran through my mind faster and faster. I wanted to know if what I thought was true. If Jean was really my birth mother then I wanted to know who my father was and why they'd abandoned me. I wanted truths, and I wanted it simply for my peace of mind, not for a family because that I already had, I simply wanted to know the truth.
 
Then a thought so perverted and mind-boggling went through my head that I thought I would fall to the floor right then and there...Jean had been married to Scott...so, could Scott be my father? And even worse, Logan and Jean had had a fling a while back, could Logan be my father? I could be living in incest and not even know it...GROSSSSS!!!!!!
 
I knocked at Jean's office door hoping that she would say my father was a tube or anything but the guys who I had so easily fucked only a couple days ago.
 
"Jean, can I talk to you?"
 
"Sure, come in hon. I'm just setting up the med-bay sketch for Susan's treatment."
 
"Oh...Should I just come by later?"
 
"No, no, sit, talk, it's mostly the computer anyway. So tell me, what's up?"
 
“Well...I...the other day I...Jean....are you my real mother? I heard you talking to Genevebe the day of the funeral, and well...it's been stuck in my head, and then today I found out you have OCD, and I have OCD and then the other day when I hurt you and I called you mom, it all felt so...natural, and my Psionic powers, and the way everyone says we look alike, it's all stuck in my head so.....are you my real mom? yes....no...maybe?"
 
Jean looked shocked, astounded, relieved, and confused at the same time, her eyes watered, she began to move towards me, her hands outreached. I put my hands in hers, and I knew that the explanation I had craved for so much was now going to bring both Jean and me to tears.
 
"Chris, I didn't want you to ever find out about that. I didn't want you to know who I really am, and I specially didn't want you to hear what I'm about to tell you. I was raped when I was 17, by someone who you know better than you think, I was raped by Magneto, and from that rape came 2 children, you and my daughter, Melissa Grey, she died at birth, and when I thought of what could happen if I came out and told the Professor and the others what had happened I decided that maybe, for the sake of everyone, I should just live out my pregnancy in France with Remy, and then just say I found you, or that you were given to me...or something, but then an old friend of mine told me I would be having twins, and right then I knew that it would be too much of a coincidence, then when I gave birth Melissa was born dead, her umbilical chord had suffocated her, when you were born, my friend, the one who told me about you guys being twins, told me that if I took you straight here Magneto would try to take you from me, and what would happen after that would be absolutely horrible for both you and me. I gave you up once I was back in the U.S. and I thought I would never see you again, I thought by giving you up I would've saved you from all of this. And then Xavier sensed you, and we were sent out to get you, when I saw you I realized who you were, and I tried to stall Storm, so I pointed out Darren, it was by pure coincidence that Darren was an actual mutant, and then with everything that began to happen I began to hope that you wouldn't find out."
 
"So....Magneto's my dad? And I had a sister? And you're my mom? And you DIDN'T want me to become a mutant?"
 
"Yes, yes, yes and NO! I just didn't want you to have to go through what you're going through right now, with Keith and stuff, and I didn't want you to lose sight of one very important fact; Magneto is the enemy, and even if he hadn't raped me he'd still be the enemy, simply because of his opposition to Charles' campaign for mutant rights."
 
"The fact that he's the sperm that helped bring me here does not change the fact that I HATE him, why? Don’t ask me, I just do. I'm going to need time to deal with that and the whole Melissa thing, but everything else...I'm actually glad, especially that your my mom, I love you and I want to make-up for all the time we lost."
 
I got up and hugged her, as tight as I could, I cried into her shoulder and she into mine, and finally I felt WHOLE.
 
I was trying to process all of the new information which had avalanched into my lap less than one hour before, but somehow the only thing I could concentrate on was the fact that Magneto was my father, that his blood ran through my veins, it pumped through my heart, it oozed when I bled, it colored my cheeks when I flushed, it ran to my dick when I got excited, it sustained me, it gave me life.
 
The only thing that kinda countered this was that Jean's blood also ran through me, it also sustained me, it stimulated my brain, it filled my lungs, it moved my tongue, it kept me real, it gave me.....IT, whatever IT was IT made me complete, IT filled me with passion, goodness, intelligence, and all the other things that made me...ME. I was glad for IT and I knew that I wasn't alone, I finally had my mom, and I could finally feel complete.
 
I was so happy, I felt like nothing could ever dampen this moment, but as life has it, it could be dampened, and real soon. I just hoped that I could deal with whatever it was came my way. I walked to my bureau, and pulled out a pair of PJ bottoms which could be worn outside, a shirt that read "YES, The world does Revolve around ME" and a sweat band for my hand (why I wore them I don't know, I just did) and a pack of cigarettes, I hadn't smoked in a while, but I felt like having a Newport now, so I was. I went to the bathroom and changed, grabbed some flip-flops, my Physics book, and notebook, my calculator and a pencil and eraser, and headed out to the gardens, such a nice day out shouldn't be wasted, I was still thinking about Susan and Missy, but I couldn't help to be happy, I walked to a patch of Redwoods I'd fallen in love with since the first day I strolled about, once there I sat down and set up my stuff, I wanted to listen to music so I left my stuff and ran to the mansion, when I was getting to my room I saw Johnny walking in the same direction, and stop at my door, when he was about to knock I called out.
 
"Johnny!! What’s up?"
 
"Oh...I was coming to see if you wanted to go out around the grounds....it's so nice out."
 
"Yea, sure. I'm already set up outside, I just wanted my mp3 player, can't stand absolute silence...I'm doing Physics...you can come and hang-out, it's a piece of pie for me."
 
"Cool."
 
I went into my room, Johnny waited outside for me, and I got both my iPods just in case Johnny got bored. We walked back to the Redwoods in silence, Johnny would open his mouth to say something, but then he wouldn't, I just passed it off as nervousness about Susan, and let him be.
 
"Right in that little clearing-like space between those trees....Race ya!!!"
 
"You're on!!"
 
We both ran as fast as we could without using powers, I won by like a foot, Johnny ran into me, and we toppled to the floor, laughing. He seemed much more relaxed now, almost comfortable. I was on the bottom, and Johnny was looking into my eyes, the moment had gone from extremely fun to extremely romantic, I wanted to kiss those lips so badly, but I wasn't sure if it was ok, Johnny lowered his head and brushed his lips against mine, my every fiber vibrated, he did it again and I was slowly melting, then he pecked my lips, softly, he began kissing me, I felt his tongue brush my lips and I began to kiss him back, my lips parted to give his tongue entrance, my hands rose slowly from the ground to the small of his back, and from there I made my way slowly to the back of his head, our kiss was long, and our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths, finally I broke the kiss, by biting his lower lip as I slowly pulled away, and rolled out from under him.
 
"WOW! I haven't kissed ANYONE like that, in a very, very long time."
 
"I haven't been kissed like that.....EVER!!"
 
"I thought you went out with Bobby."
 
“Well...yea, but we had more like...tear each other apart kisses, not romantic kisses."
 
"I'm glad I could take your virginity"
 
I sat cross legged on the grass, reached for my cigarettes, and realized I didn't have a lighter, Johnny looked at me and his face went bright with anticipation.
 
"Oh God, could I have one of those?"
 
"Sure...here...I don't have a lighter though."
 
"Don't you have Fire powers?"
 
"DUH!!!"
 
Johnny snapped his fingers and a flame appeared between his fingers, he lit his and offered me the flame, I also wanted to show off, so I extended my hand and made a blue fireball appear, lit my cigarette and shot Johnny a look of victory.
 
"You know, Ben may be onto something, I think you're a bigger show-off than me."
 
"It's not showing off if you keep it subtle."
 
"Oh, and colored fire is SUBTLE? Hate to see you showing off."
 
"Ok model boy, whatever."
 
"I'm the model? When your closet's like the size of a small room?"
 
As Johnny's voice trailed off he began to lean forward, and I did the same, our lips met, and we shared a kiss, one that bore not only passion, but lust, compassion, desire, and caring all at once. I knew this was it, I LOVED Johnny with every fiber of my being, and I could do nothing but hope he felt the same way towards me. When the kiss finally broke I smelled burning paper, to my horror I had dropped my cigarette on my Physics book, and it was starting to make its way through the second open page.
 
"Johnny!! MY BOOK!!!!!"
 
“USE YOUR WATER POWERS OR SOMETHING!!! USE FIRE TO TURN IT OFF!!!!! something!!!!!!!!!"
 
I used my fire and air powers and slowly but surely suffocated the small flame that had formed, saving my book, or well all 799 pages that were left undamaged, the book's original number of pages? 805. I was kinda mad, but I knew Hank would understand...well not the cigarette part, but if I said I was using fire as light in the darkness, that I could MAYBE get away with.
 
"Dude, you're a clutz!"
 
"Dude? WOW I knew you were white, but wow!!!"
 
"Oh,right,you're so NOT white right?"
 
"Totally...D'uh!!"
 
Johnny started laughing hysterically, and so did I, why? I don't know, but it was just fun, and comfortable, like it was meant to be. I felt myself drift off into his smile, his eyes hypnotized me, and his voice comforted me, I was falling, real quick and real deep for him, and for the first time I wasn't afraid.
 
"I can't believe how comfortable I am around you, it's...relaxing."
 
"I know exactly what you mean."
 
"Chris, maybe I'm confused, or whatever, but I think I’m falling for you."
 
“Well I don't know if...are you sure? Maybe we're just..."
 
"I know what you're feeling, ‘cuz I feel the same way too. It’s comfy, easy, natural."
 
I realized exactly what I wanted from Johnny, and by the look on his face I could tell he kinda felt the same way. I knew it was kinda early to feel this, but it seemed to escape both me and him, like it was out of our control, out of our grasp, it was frustrating for me, to be falling so fast, but it comforted me that I wasn't the only one feeling it. My mind began to spin and I felt myself begin to fall to the ground, and again it all went black.
 
© 1963-2022 Marvel Comics, Walt Disney Company; All Rights Reserved; All known characters, titles and other related products are the sole property of their original creators. All original characters are my sole property.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Marvel Comics <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..