Jump to content
    Matthew
  • Author
  • 2,020 Words
  • 781 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Under his wing - 2. Chapter Two

This is actually mirrored from my life. I came out this way, at least to one of my friends...

Four boring classes and one bell ring later, I was rushing home. The walk from school usually took a half hour, but my rushing feet brought me home in ten minutes. I crossed the lawn in three bounds, and almost collided into the door. I took a minute to get my heart rate to calm down, and I opened the door. A blast of artic air from the AC hit my skin, and I immediately felt goosebumps pop up all along my arms.

I rushed inside, and shut the door behind me. I threw my pack down in the corner of the hallway, and hugged my arms to my chest. I could see the hairs on my arm perk up a bit. I ran out of the hall into the living room, and fiddled with the thermostat on the opposite wall. Dad had left it on fifty degrees. I put it on an appropiate tempurature, and the AC cut off within seconds. I looked around the room, and sighed. Clothing was hanging off furniture at odd angles, all the drawers were open, and the smell of aftershave stunk up the air. I fanned the air in front of me to get rid of the odor, but it just filled up the place. I ran through the living room, the kitchen, and through the hallway until I got to my dads room. The door was ajar, so I just pushed it open. It was in worse shape than the living room. I just shook my head, and went into his bathroom.

In the sink, laying on it's side, was a bottle of rank-smelling aftershave. It's contents had spilled out into the sink, which had of course been stoppered, leaving a blue puddle of liquid for me to deal with. I took a deep breath, and dropped my hand into the sink. I took hold of the stopper, and pulled. It came out with a squealching sound, and after a few seconds, the sink was clear. I washed my hands of the stench, and fled the room. I was sure to close the door, and turn off my dads light before I left his room. I didn't want Justin to wander in there and see how much of a slob my father was.

For the next hour, I did my best to clean up the house. I had to open all the windows to get rid of the smell, and by the time it had cleared, I wished I had kept the AC on. I cut it on again, and went to shut the windows. I was in my room, closing the last window, when I heard a knock at the door. I took a quick analytical look at my room, but there was no way I would be able to clean anything else up.

I left my room, and quickly inspected the hallway, as well at the kitchen and living room. Another quick knock came from the door, and I sighed. I swear I hate my house.

I was almost at the door when I realized that I didn't have my shirt on. My eyes swept the living room, but I couldn't find it. I must've picked it up with my dads.

"Hold on, I need to find a shirt."

"Who cares? It's hot as hell out here!" I sighed, and gave up. I opened the door, and was surprised to see a sweaty Justin dressed in nothing but a pair of jeans. I must have showed, because Justin reached out a hand, and shut my open mouth. God, he was gorgeous. His hair was stuck to his head in damp clumps, and small trails of sweat gleamed over his tight, tanned physique. He was muscular. Not that over-rated body builder type of muscularity, he just had muscles. A chest, a six-pack, basically everything a horny, 16 year old gay boy could want. I was in shock. Love could wait, I was in LUST. I muttered a half-whispered "Hi, Justin."

"Hey Kyle." He looked me over. "You been working out?" I wanted to shout out 'Yes!', but I contained myself. He would have thought it was silly if I told him that I only worked out because of him...

"Yeah, a bit." I had to bite my lip to keep from smiling. He nodded.

"I can tell. Looking good." With that, he patted my chest and entered the house. He must not have been expecting the cold, because I could see bumps start peppering his arm, and his nipples hardered. He went straight for the fridge, on bent over to pick out a soda. I couldn't help but stare at his ass. It was his crowning acheivment. His ass was so firm, and so unnaturally round. Perfect.

He stood up with his soda, and closed the fridge. He took a sip, and looked around the kitchen. His gaze lingered on the freshly scrubbed counters, and cleared table. A few thoughts entered my mind about what we could do on such surfaces, but I erased them from my mind. He was just here to hang out.

"Did you just clean in here?"

"Yep. Wanted it to look nice." I hoped he didn't think that was too weird.

"Just for me? Aww, you shouldn't have." He finished his soda, and threw the can in the garbage. We walked together to the living room, where I cut on the N64. We both loved playing the old retro games.

"Is that Donkey Kong? I didn't know you had that one! That's my favorite." He grabbed a controller, and I picked up the other one. We lay on the couch together, and he started a multiplayer battle.

"Yeah, I know. I picked it up last week at Rhino." It was true. I knew it was his favorite. That's why I had bought it. It was time he beat me at a video game.

We laid there for an hour or so, playing the game, occasionally pausing it to get snacks or to go to the bathroom. Of course he won every bout, but I was happy to let him. He was having so much fun.

"How do you shoot?" I asked him after a while. I was getting frustrated. He looked at me, and leaned over towards me, his chest almost touching my arm. He was now laying stomach down on the couch, his ass facing upwards in full glory. He gingerly took the controller from me, and showed me the button sequence. My mind froze from the nearness of him. I could faintly smell the sweet shampoo he used, and was momentarilly left speechless. He was taking an awfully long time to show me three buttons, but I didn't mind. He finally gave me the controller back.

"Now you try it." He spoke softly, and I could feel the slight heat of his breath on my cheek. I looked over at him, and fumbled with the controller. I was hopelessly dazed.

"No, like this." He tried showing me again, but I couldn't help it. He was too close, the appeal was too much. He looked down towards the controller in my lap, and he blushed. He looked up at me, and then back down. I looked down.

"It's just the cold!" I shouted as soon as I saw what he was blushing about. I curled up on the couch to hide the noticable bulge in my pants, facing away from him. He chuckled nervously, but I didn't think that he should be the one embarrassed. I looked over at him, but he was looking at the floor, blushing. I looked away, but I couldn't help glancing back after a few seconds. He was looking at me, and I knew what he was thinking about; he was wondering about me, about all the times we had spent together. About all the times we had wrestled together, hiked together, and even gone to the movies. I got up, and headed to my room, my back turned to him to hide my erection. I knew I had blown it.

I sat on my bed and looked out the window. I knew that he knew how I felt about him. I thought that he would leave, and was thoroughly surprised when I felt him lay down next to me on the bed. We just sat there a while, not talking, until he couldn't hold it anymore.

"So, it wasn't the cold, was it?" I shook my head. I didn't feel like talking. I looked at him, but this time I didn't mask the feelings I had. I didn't show him that blank face that hid all I felt from him. I looked into his eyes, and I showed the love I felt for him. He nodded, and for a second I felt something. Something that tugged at the innermost core of my self. I couldn't identify it.

"So," I finally spoke, "You know how I feel."

"Yeah. I suppose I do. I just never thought that you...were..." He struggled to say it.

"Gay. I'm gay." It felt SO good to say it. Even though it might cost me my friendship with Justin. The funny thing was, I think he always knew. We had never talked about girls, or parties, or any of the normal 'hetero' approved topics. We had always talked about what we felt, what we thought, and most importantly, what we cared about.

"Well, that's cool I guess." We laid there for the better part of an hour, just thinking, and occasionally talking about some small thing or another. It was great, having somebody know. Then, he asked.

"So, have you ever...you know...done it?"

"No. I haven't. The right guy hasn't come along yet." I don't know if I imagined it, but he seemed a little relieved. Maybe because I wasn't 'officially' gay until I had had sex with another guy.

"Oh, well I hope you find someone soon." I looked at him, studying his face. Had I heard right? Was he actually supporting my decision? I think I now knew what the feeling I had felt earlier was. It was acceptance. He didn't care that I was gay. It gave me hope.

"Maybe I will." I looked at him up and down, before coming to rest at his eyes, which he raised to look at me.

"I promised you some hot sweaty sex, didn't I?" I looked at him, and he stuck his tounge out at me. The moment was over, and we were back to being best friends.

"Yeah, but I guess it can wait. I'm hungry. You want some pizza?" He perked right up after hearing that. He put on his cheesiest smile, and nodded vigorously.

We spent a few more hours eating pizza, playing Donkey Kong, and just talking. It was like nothing had ever happened. The phone rang about nine, and Justin's mother wanted him home.

"Well, I guess I have to go." He shifted his feet nervously.

"Do you need to borrow a shirt? I have plenty." He nodded, and I led him to my room. He closed the door behind him, while I dug through my closet. I had just found a shirt, when I felt him walk behind me. I turned around, and he was just staring at me. I opened my mouth to say something, and he stepped closer. His chest was almost touching mine, and I could see his nipples. They were hard. His breath came out in short bursts, which I could feel on my neck. I could smell him, he smelled slightly salty, and I could see small spots of crystalized salt on his forehead from where he had been sweating. He leaned towards me.

I stepped backwards, into my closet. I wasn't ready for this. Not yet. I stepped back again, and was now completely enclosed in clothing. He stepped towards me again, and made contact. I could feel the smooth skin of his chest against mine, and I could hear the beating of his heart, along with his hurried breathing. His hands touched my stomach, and I involuntarily sighed. I could see him smile, as he closed the door behind him. We were soon surrounded by shirts, and the sounds of our own love.

Needless to say, he was late arriving home.

Copyright © 2011 Matthew; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..