Jump to content
    Menace
  • Author
  • 249 Words
  • 1,201 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Memories of You - 1. Chapter 1

The light is fading. The clock is ticking. I knew my time is soon. Memories flew in and out and without a second, my tears slowly tickled down my face.

__________________________________

I remember our first experience. Our first kiss. It was nothing that I felt before until then. I felt whole, I felt completed. And yet my angel, my love, my saviour left without me, not even a kiss. You said you loved me, but how so when you left and by doing so crushing me. You knew I would do anything for you and yet you still left.
The time is ticking. And soon without a word I'm leaving. Just like you did when the time you were in a endless sleep. After the incident, I felt you leaving me. I felt my other soul suffering, but yet I still craved to see your crystal blue eyes that's filled with love. I still want to see it before you leave. It was a few days before my prayers were answered.
Before you left, you woke up with a smile. The crystal eyes once shut was now open. Shining with light and twinkling with the stars. Your beautiful round lips opening slightly and you said something.

"My love, my partner it's time for me to be at peace. Remember this my love, and remember it well. I will always be with you."

___________________________________

The light is getting dimmer. The clock is continues to tick.
.........And the clock stops......

Copyright © 2011 Menace; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 08/05/2011 04:37 AM, Marzipan said:
Well it was heartbreaking. :hug: Tell me, you tagged it historical, in wich way?
I dun't really know either..it just somehow has an atmosphere of historical way
Link to comment

awww...that was a sad one Dennis! It felt like you lived it but I don't think you have. So placing a picture in front of the readers is a talent in itself! :)

Link to comment

i find it more of an evocative prose poem than a short story...the way the sections follow read like stanza.

i enjoyed it immensely. I could see those crystal blue eyes....

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Beautifully descriptive and touching.

A glimpse of sadness a trace of dusk, yet beautiful in meaning and thoughtful to us.

Link to comment

This is sooo deep and soulful. Some of the best things really do come in small packages.

Link to comment

Yip, you know how to paint a picture with words, especially where my vivid imagination is concerned. Your words moved me deeply -- maybe I needed this piece at this point in time, just to appreciate what I have got ... and haven't lost yet :) Well done, Menace

Link to comment

Indeed a prose poem rather than a short story. The feelings and the hurt was so sound in the poem. I can feel the pain, in which the narrator’s have felt. I can almost see those crystal clear blues eyes. Very strong and heartfelt poem. Loved it. Fantastic job Menace...

 

~Emi. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..