Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Toei Animation <br>

It's Time To....Duel? - 2. Chapter 2 The Facts:

Yugi sigh as he look over at his yellow haired friend, he look at his necklace as it started glowing. "Please Yami...help me." Yugi whispered, as the light went over him, transforming him into Yami. Joey look back. "Hey what's with the - Oh, Yami." Joey said softly. Yami walked over to him, as he stood infront of Joey's desk. "Joey my friend, whats wrong w/ you and Yugi? Don't worry, you can tell me. I made it where Yugi can't hear our conversion." Yami said. Joey's eyes water a bit, as he look down. "H-he like's this girl...Sarah." Joey said softly. Yami sigh, he went through this before, and it remebers it all too well. "Joey, don't end your friendship w/ Yugi, she's just a girl. They'res plenty out there. Just talk it out w/ Yugi." Yami said, now allowing Yugi to listen in on the conversion. "No, I could careless about her! It's the fact that I...I love Yugi, I don't want anyone esle to have him! He's mine damnit, mine!" Joey shouted, as he hit his hand on the desk, his emotions coming out into play. He started fully- hard on crying. "Y-you love?! Wait, you mean y..your gay?" Yami said in disbielf, him being gay was like Mokba being straight. Joey whip his eyes, as he tried to put on a wrothless tough guy act like always. "Yeah, what of it?!" Joey shouted to him. Yami slowly fell back, into a seat. He laid a hand over his mouth, his eyes widen in shock. Now realizing what he just done, Yugi heard everything. "I...I made a mistake...." Yami whispered slowly. Joey sat back down. "What, what mistake?" Joey asked, just a scent of worriness cross his words. "I...I just thought it was you and Yugi liking the same girl. So when you told me that, and I finish what I had to say, I let Yugi hear onto the conversion." Yami said quitely, looking at Joey's face for kind of aswners. Joey's face was expressionly, he slowly got up and walk out. Yami stood up as he watched Joey leave. A yellow light grew bright from the necklace, as Yami was now Yugi once more, Yugi stood there in shock. Not believing the conversion he heard of Joey & Yami. Yami's spirit came from beside Yugi. "Yugi, you need to talk to him. I admit, I made a mistake letting you hear on me and Joey's conversion. He confessed his love to you by accident, when he clearly wasn't ready." Yami said softly. Yugi's eyes look as if he was about to cry, all he did was nod as he walk out towards where Joey was headed. Yugi openned a door, leading to the roof of the school. He found Joey leaning agaisnt a wall. He frooze. "I...I can't do this...I'm not gay, and I can't turn gay because he's hurt. Love hurts, life hurts!" Yugi said to Yami, he ran back down stairs, rushing out the school. Passing the teacher that gave both him, & Joey detention. "Mr. Moto! Your detention is no where near served!" The teacher yell. Yugi came running til he was all the way home. He ran into his grandfather's shop in such hurry, His grandpa shoot up. "Wh- Oh, Yugi- my boy. Don't scare me like that." His grandfather said, sitting back down. Yugi walk over to him. "Joey...Joey's gay..." Yugi said softly. Grandpa put his newpaper down his eyes got serious. "And what, he confessed his feelings to you?" He asked. Yugi was shock, by his Grandpa hitting the nail on its head, he slowly nodded. "And you rejected him?" He asked. "I'm not gay, of course I did!" Yugi said, raising his voice. "Then tell me, why do you look at Joey the way you always do?" Grandpa asked. Yugi took a step back, his pale face going a bright red. "I-I don't know...what you mean." Yugi said. "Before it's too late, I'd get him back. Before someone esle does." He said calmly, picking back up his news paper. "I don't love him! I could never love another man...never."Yugi said, slowly softing his tone. "Look me in the eyes, and please repeat that. My old ears, couldn't hear you w/ you getting quite and all." Grandpa said. Yugi lifted his head up, as he stared into his Grandfathers eyes. "I...I love him....." Yugi said softly, his eyes watering. "I'd suggest you tell him that then." Grandpa said, the door open. Yugi turn around, his eyes full of tears. He couldn't believe what he saw, his heart ripped open. His breathing slow down,.

Time froze.

Copyright © 1996-2004 Toei Animation; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 MidNight_Love; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Toei Animation <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..