Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The New Doctor - 3. Chapter 3

I smiled to myself, replaying the images that happen last night in my head! My plan was perfect, the only flaw was-she's too shy. I like that. There was she was, a beautiful dark skin women- bending over to 'fix' my clock. I knew how to fix it, and the only one that 'got' set back was my daugthers. She quikcly knew there was nothing wrong, she turned towards me, and looked at me w/ those eyes that I just can't resist. I found myself on top of her, biking and kissing her neck. Hearing her moans that made my lust for her grew 10 fold. I had to have her, sure she was younger then me, and by the way was actting, that could had been her 1st sexual experince. I knew she liked what I was doing. Then my daugther came in, causing Kenny's shyness to come over her lust, as she quickly got up. Looking at me with innocent eyes, she left. I wasn't sure if I did a bad thing, but what I am sure about is, that she'll be back, and she liked what I was doing. But that was yestday, now I'm wacthing T.V. with my pretty girl, Alina. She looked up at me, with those dark eyes. "Momma, why didn't Kenny spend the night?" Alina asked. "Um, a important call came through, and well they needed Kenny there right away." I said. "Is she coming back?" Alina asked worried." I kissed her forehead you betcha." I said. Then without an wake up call, my dad openned the door, and dragged me to the kicthen by my arm. "Hey hey hey!" I said, getting my arm back. Derrick(My dad) sat down. "Silp it! Who's Ken?" He asked, folding his arms. "Dad! How in the world do you even know her?" I asked shocked. (This damn man knows everything!) "I have my sources." He said smirking. "Now who is she?" He asked again. I sighed, knowing I lost this battle. I began telling him everything, including what happen last night. "You got some didn't you?" Derrick asked me. I blushed. "No! Didn't you hear me say, she got too shy?!" I said, my face red. "Okay, okay. I just wanted to ask and check up on my granddaugther." He said, as he sat a plate full of food down on the counter. "By the way, I made you guys dinner. Well cya." He said, leaving. I really need to get those lock changed. I looked over at Alina. "Hey...wanna go to the mall pretty girl?" I asked. She smiled and ran to the car. "I'll take that as a yes." I said to myself chuckling. As I got the keys and we headed to the mall. Not soon after we was in there, I saw her. She noticed me and stared at me with those eyes again. Time frooze.

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..