Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tyler & Andy - 5. Tyler & Andy The Dad's Ch. 05

Short, & Long. But from here on out- it will get longer.

Tyler jump from the sudden voice. "Shit!" Tyler said surpise, but coming back to realize whats happening- he straighten up. "Your right..." He said, dialing Ken's number. "Yes?" Ken aswnered. "Dad...I need help." Tyler said quickly. "What is it? What's wrong?!" Ken said worried. "I, well um...to make a longgggg story short. I'm going out with this guy, and his father saw. I got detention for it, I don't know if hes homophic or what, but please dad. I need you to atleast come, and talk to him." Tyler said, bitting his thumb nail. Kenneth Jr. patted his shoulder for him to relax. "Of course I'll come talk to him! But I'm happy for you son." Ken said. "Thank you...School's gonna end in 50 mintues." Tyler said, sighing in relief. And with that, the call was ended. Both Tyler & Kenneth figured out they had the same class: Science. After a long 50 mintues of them explaining how to take science seriously, the day ended. Tyler swallowed hard, as his hands grew sweaty. He walked towards Mr. H's classroom. Slowly grabbing for the handle, he felt a frim, but strong hand land on his shoulder. He slowly turned his head, not knowing what to expect. He saw the face, and sighed in relief. "You look scared." Ken said smiling. Tyler stuck his tounge out. "Yes! I'm dead scared dad!" He said shouting, he leaned on the door. Ken chuckled. The door openned, Tyler slowly felt himself fall back, Ken caught him by his collar. She look up at Mr. H, and glared at him. Mr. H rasied his eyebrow. Ken smiled, still holding a mid-fall Tyler by the collar. "Hello, I'm Kenneth Johnson. And you must be Mr. Hassrasion?" Ken said, pulling Tyler back to his feet, she extended her hand towards Mr. H. Mr. H slapped it away. "This is bewteen me, and the boy." He said rudely. "Oh, well allow me to make this a 3-way." She said, walking past him into the room. Tyler followed, slowly behind.. "Wait, do you have a 2nd son?" Mr. H said, remebering his class name list. Ken nodded, smirking. "Kenneth Johnson Jr. The 2nd. Your point?" Ken said, sitting in a chair. Slowly tipping it. Mr. H pinned Ken's roots of escape, he put his hands above Ken's head, as they met eye leveled. "I don't enjoy the kids that your producing, these..these fags! They're wrothless, and a mistaken in the name of god!" Mr. H yelled. Tyler quickly sat up, in surpise. "Mr...Harriasion. If I we're to yell help, how much trouble do you think your be in. With me in this position hmm?" Ken said, glaring. "I would never fuck a man." He said glaring back. "To bad I'm not a man huh?" Ken said. "What?" Mr. H said in shock, he quickly ran to his desk, and begin looking up files. Andy slowly walked into the room, he stood beside Tyler. Tyler smiled. "It's um...well...our dads...kinda...met." Tyler said nervously." Mr. H threw the folder at her. "This doesn't make senes! How could this had happen? A girl & girl can't have a baby from both they're dna!" He yelled. Ken slowly got up. "With the right kind of money you can."

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..