Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tyler & Andy - 7. Tyler & Andy: Who the hell Ch. 07

(I'm going to write how I write my fanficton, tell me if ya'll like it, or if I should go back to writing 'normaly' thanks. :D Btw, sex in this chapter. )

Derrick stopped kissing him the tall handsome man, as he looked up at me & Andy, w/ his dark-blue eye's shining in fear- he gasped. "Andy!" He said shock. Andy shook his head as he ran out the tears fell from his blue clear eyes. I felt an uncontrol able anger pass me, my fist balled up, I looked towards the man and Derrick. Derrick frown. "Look please...." He tried to say, I hit the wall as his hand crash threw it, leaving a hole. Derrick jumped up alittle, I felt my anger get the best of me. "How could you, how could you treat your own fresh-in-blood like that, when your're doing the same thing!" I felt myself yell out. The tall man walk towards me, trying to talk to calm me down. "Look, I'm Adam. Just please let hom explain, please." Adam said, placing his big hands firmly on my board shoulders. I felt my already dark-brown eyes, darken more. I glared straight into his eyes, he moved back some. "You better do a hell of alot to fix my lover's emotions!" I yelled again, finally a guard came and got me. "Your being way to loud, and other patients are trying to sleep." The old guard said nicely. Respecting my elders, and knowing he's not no near involved in this, my eyes lighten as I looked up at him. Pushing my long jet-black hair out my eyes. "Sure, I'm so sorry." I said to him, showing myself the way out to the hospital. Just leaving through the hospital's gates, I saw my pale, curly red-head lover sitting under a eye. I bent infront of him, lifting up his perfect face, his blue eyes we're full of emotions, yet emptiness. I felt him lean into my chest, I pick him up as I walk home. Looking back at the room I was just kept from, both there looking at us. I shot a glare, and walk home holding my lover tightly in my arms, his weight so lift, yet heart so heavy.

-_-_-_-_-Morning-_-_-_-_-

I woke up with red-hair in my arms, it had to be him, no other had his red hair like his. Red as blood, yet some parts orange like the sun, edges black as mid-nights day, all natural, he's a beauty. I laid him on a pillow, and popped myself up on my shoulder to watch my own personal sleeping beauty. His smooth, shiny eye lids holding the door close, behind it, blue eyes like no other, they get like as blue as the sky, yet shiny like a cystral. I realize, I'm the luckist african-american on the planet, I must. His eye's openned, those blues eyes came out to play. Before he could even say anything, I kissed him. Not a sexual kiss, just a long loving kiss. Neither of us wanted to break free of that long lasting bond that we express through our lips moments ago. I smiled. "Good morning." I greeted him, he blushed. "Good morning." He said, I found myself kissing his neck. He moan, just a moan filled the air, a moan I never heard before. It turned me on, and I wanted to hear more. Another kiss on his neck was place. "T-tyler...." He said, trying his best to cover up that lustious moan of his. "I-I've been w/ a guy before, I don't know what I'm doing!" He said weakly, I realize what effect I was having on him, he acts the same way my mom acts when she's around my dad, I smirked, knowing I got his genes. I held his hand, and look into his eyes lovingly. "Neither do I. But i'm sure we're figure it out." I said, kissing him deeply, this time, our tounges enter eachothers mouth, I felt our tounges battling for leadership, it was vurious, but ending up w/ him on top me, moaning my name in my mouth. I broke the kiss, as he tried to re-connect it instantly, I quickly turn my head as he miss, he kissed my neck. I felt a wonderful feeling pass through my back, towards my dick. My dick started to grow, I could tell he noticed it, but it didn't act on it. "Why'd you kissing me Tyler?!" He said, as he kept trying to re-kiss me. "You moan while we was making out, didn't even touch you yet." I said, feeling in a teasing mood. I figured I got that from my mom, accidently seeing how much she teases my dad, we really do get our parents genes. "S-shut up.." Andy said, blushing a dark red. I smirked, as kissed him again, once more our tounges battled, I slowly made my way to his pants. I felt the bugle in them as he jumped a little in execitment. I laid him on his back, as I took it out, holding my 1st cock, I was amazed. It stood there pointing striaght up, 6 inches in the air. It looked good enough to...to...I drop my mouth down on it, not sure what to do, I just sucked the head and lick open of his balls which we're quite round, and very hairless. I heard him moan the moan I loved so much. I tried to stick it all the way in my mouth, relaxing my thoart, I finally got it. I sucked and licked his dick like a lolipop, waiting for my treat to 'cum' out. I kept bobbing my head up and down on his thick meat, I felt his balls tighten I knew my treat had arrived. He shot rope after rope of white cum down my pipe, I drank every bit of it. It taste bittersweet, and just alittle salty. It was teast I wanted now, and forever. And only he could give it to me. He took his pants and shirt off as he got on all 4's displaying a perfect pink winking asshole at me, my dick already at full attention- leak precum. I whipped the pre cum around his asshole and my dick, I soon followed and took my own clothes off. I grabbed his hips, as I push foward. I heard him yelp, I kept silding my 8 inch dick into his virgin ass, so tight, masterbatuing could never compare to the feeling I was reciving. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensaion that was around my dick, then I felt it. My balls slapped his ass, I was in utlimate pressaure. "B-baby...g-go slow..." He whispered. I bite my lip, feeling so good. I nodded, and slowly move in & out, about 10 mins of this slow moving sex, he was begging me to fuck him like a whore, and fucked him I did. The room was filled w/ our moans, and my balls slapping agaisnt his ass echo in the room. I took my lovers cherry, and boy did it feel good, I must have gotten into a good spot, all of a sudden he scream out and slamming his ass back into me, yelling at me not to stop. I felt the unmistake feeling in my lower smoatch, I was about to cum, I took hold of his dick, and started jacking him off, almost immdenly, we came. I shoved one more time, as I felt my soul leave my body, I wasn't on earth anymore, I couldn't be. Planet earth never gave feeling like that, I was on planet Andy, and I was rocking it- hard. We both fell on eachother, a big sticky mess was made bewteen us. I kissed him as he kissed back. "I love you Tyler......"

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..