Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tyler & Andy - 6. Tyler & Andy: Your Andy? Ch. 06

Andy looked in shock, his mouth dropped as he slowly looked at Tyler. Tyler just smiled. "Impossible!" He yelled again. "Mr. H. consider yourself, sued. Ken said, pulling out a tape recorder. And pushing stop. "Let's go Tyler. Bring your friend if you like." Ken said walking out, Tyler followed as he grabbed Andy's hand. "Dad...he's not my friend." Tyler said, getting into the car. Andy blushed. Kenny got in and started the car as she drove off. "Oh? So YOUR Andy. It's a presslaure to meet you. I'm Kenneth, his dad." Kenny said. "So, um. Back there, how did you and your wife have kids?" Andy said. Tyler stroked Andy's curly hair. "In due time, I'll tell you. Now, you've
met me, meet my wife." Kenny said smiling as she pulled up into the drive-thru. Momo was standing there as Tyler got out the chair, Momo hugged her. "Are you okay?! Your dad wouldn't tell me what's wrong, but said you was in trouble." She said, hugging him. Kenny got out the car, w/ Andy. "Who's this?" Momo said, staring at Andy. "I'm um, Andy. Tyler's boyfriend...." Andy said blushing. Momo looked over at Tyler. "Boyfriend? And you didn't tell me?" Momo said, grabbing Tyler's ear. "Ow ow ow, mommm! I just got him today!" Tyler said. Momo let go. "Oh, well then." Momo said, walking over to Kenny then pulling her ear. "Ow ow ow, baby! Why?" Kenny said. "For not telling me whay happen to my little boy!" Momo said. Juila came out, and walked towards Andy. "Hey, your that girl I met who looks like Tyler." Andy said. "We're twins, I thought I told you before." Juila said. Tyler stood next to her, and they're resmblist, showed. The only different was, Tyler's hair was long, jetblack, and down to his shoulders. As juila's hair was the same, but down to her bra line. They both had dark brown eyes, and the same light chocolate skin. "Ya'll are beauitful." Andy said. Tyler & Juila blushed. "Thanks.." They both said at the same time. "I'm Juila by the way." Juila said. Momo came over. "I'm Momo, they're mother." She said. A soccer ball was kicked, as it slammed into they're window, and reflected back at Kenny's face hard. Kenny stood there. Kenneth walked up. "Oh crap, did I hit anyone?" Kenneth said. They all look towards Kenny. "I'm good." She said, as a nose bleed came. "Kenneth!" Momo screamed. Kenneth ran into the house. "That's are other little brother, Kenneth. He, uh. He destorys the house." Tyler said. Juila slowly nodded. Kenny went into the house to fix the nose bleed. Mr. H drove on the high way, after heavy drinking. He took a silp of his beer, as he drove even crazier. Not noticing the car that was coming in his direction. The other car as he slammed on the breaks, but it was too late. A head to head conlusion happen. Derrick (Mr. H) Was stuck in the driver seat, as his car catch fire. "T-this isn't fair...I-I just didn't want my son...to go through...what...I did..." He said passing out, as flashing lights surrounded they're cars. He was brought to the hospital, as emegencry numbers we're called. Andy's phone rang, he picked up. "W-what?!" Andy yelled into his phone, as tears fell from his eyes. Tyler went up to him. "Baby...?" He said. Andy put his clothes on. "M-my dad...he's in the hospital. I..I gotta go." Andy said, leaving towards the hospital. Tyler followed. "I'm coming too!" He said. Andy nodded as they headed towards the hospital, after talking to the nurses, they entered his room, they stopped as they're eyes widen. A tall white skinned man, with shaggy brown hair was kissing Derrick passtionaly.

"Dad...?"

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..