Jump to content
    Mikelaing74
  • Author
  • 3,438 Words
  • 2,058 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2012 - Fall - Friends & Enemies Entry

Kyle & Derrick - 1. Chapter 1

I arrived at Derrick’s house at about six in the evening. As normal, I went round to the back door and just let myself in. Bob and Pam, Derrick’s parents had gotten used to the two of us just using the house as our own. It was the same with my parents Bill and Jackie.

After quickly throwing a wave at Pam I went upstairs to Derrick’s room. I didn’t bother knocking, I just went straight in. Derrick was sitting on his bed with his school books spread out in front of him. I took a moment just to look at him.

Derrick was everything I wasn’t. Derrick was a sportsman, he played on the cricket and football teams for the school. He was well built and good with people. In contrast I was weedy and small, I also couldn’t catch a ball if my life depended on it and was more at home with books than I ever was with people.

It had surprised both of our families when we had struck up a friendship. But over time the friendship had matured, and we had become inseparable. I helped Derrick with his school work and Derrick helped me with my confidence issues.

My parents had noticed the change in me over the time I’d been friends with Derrick. I was more willing to speak, willing to make my point of view heard, more willing to get into trouble. Although as parents they couldn’t condone their boy getting into trouble, they were overjoyed that Kyle was willing to take risks.

Derrick looked up from his books and smiled at me.

“Are you going to stand there all night, or come on in ?”

I smiled at Derrick and entered the room fully.

“What are you stuck on ?” I asked Derrick.

“Who say’s I’m stuck on anything ? Just because I don’t have an IQ that could climb Everest on its own, doesn’t mean to say that I’m stuck.”

“Really ?”

“Ok, I’ll admit I’m having an issue with some of the maths, but I’m not stuck.”

“Of course you’re not. Let me have a look.”

So I began the process of teaching Derrick how to do differential equations. Derrick got it as soon as I pointed out that it was like being on a see-saw, you just have to keep it balanced.

“Why is it when you explain stuff to me it makes sense, but when the teacher does he may as well be talking another language ?”

“That’s easy, I know you a bit better, I know where to pitch stuff so that you get it.”

“Did you really just throw me a sporting metaphor ?”

I laughed at him, it wasn’t very often that I got to use a sporting metaphor. I reached out my hand and placed it on his shoulder. I moved in and gave him a kiss. The secret that we were both carrying was that we were in love with one another. We had been since we first met.

He smiled at me, and then put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for another kiss. This time the kiss went on quite a bit longer. Our tongues were doing battle, first in my mouth and then his.

This went on for a while, eventually he used his superior strength to pull me on top of him as he lay back on the bed, the homework was long forgotten. I loved it when I got to use Derrick as my own personal mattress; his body was firm without being uncomfortable for me to lie on. Being that I didn’t really have any weight I wasn’t much of a burden for him.

We got finished kissing, and I lay down with my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my back and stuck his hand down the back of my jeans. I always deliberately left my jeans loose when I visited Derrick. He liked to do it, and I loved the feeling of his hand on my butt.

When he’d gotten comfortable, I stuck my hand down the front of his sweat pants and just rested my hand on his dick and balls. To me they always felt huge, but Derrick assured me he was just of average stature. We lay there for a while, just enjoying the feeling of touching each other in forbidden places.

Derrick was wiggling his fingers around, and he managed to get one into the crack of my ass, and just started to brush it against my butt hole. The feelings were awesome, and I could feel Derrick getting very excited by what he was doing, so I took the chance and put my hand into his underwear so I could feel him, skin on skin.

He was very hot, but that was probably due to the amount of blood flowing down there ! He was also very hard, I let my fingers just play along the length of it, Derrick was making all sorts of weird noises. I took a chance and gently squeezed him, the result was almost instantaneous.

“Oh god Kyle, that feels great !”

 

After getting the nod, I started to jack him off ever so slowly. Now he was squirming, and his hand down the back of my jeans was getting very active. Due to the nature of what we were doing in his parents’ house, I’d started to sweat. Derrick was using that to push his finger ever so slowly into my butt hole.

He was teasing my butt hole with his finger, and it was making me really hot. I had a boner I thought was going to break off because it was so constrained by my jeans. I was about to move my hand off Derricks’ equipment and undo my jeans so I could get some relief for my straining dick.

Derrick must have been listening in on my thoughts, because he undid my jeans. It was slightly comical watching him undo my jeans with just one hand, but I didn’t dare laugh. As soon as he’d undone my jeans, he put his hand into my underwear and got hold of my dick.

I was now sandwiched between his hands. One was in my butt; the other one was gently stroking my dick. The feelings running through me were unbelievable. I looked up to Derrick and suggested we get a bit more comfortable.

We wiggled around a bit so we could get undressed. His top came off revealing that washboard stomach that I loved so much. I took my top off to reveal my milk bottle white skinny body. But Derrick didn’t care, he just folded me into his arms. Now that we were skin to skin the heat passing between us doubled.

We went back to kissing, with Derrick holding me in his lap, while he worked his hands down my jeans and underwear so he was supporting me by my butt. I wrapped my hands behind his neck and just pulled into him.

I then put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him so he was lying on his back. While I had him there I took the opportunity to work my way down his body. Unlike me, Derrick had incredibly sensitive nips. I put a lot of effort into making sure I teased them as much as possible. Derrick was squirming under my attentions, and that was just making me bolder.

As I moved down to his abs, making sure I kissed each and every single one of the defined mounds, I had my hands on the top of his sweat pants. I gave them a tug, to let Derrick know that I wanted them off.

He raised his butt off the bed and down they came. I was presented with a tented Derrick in his underwear, so I did what came naturally to me, I started to outline his dick with my mouth. I did this for a while, and then I pulled his underwear down far enough to get Derrick in my mouth.

I absolutely loved doing this, it was a major turn on for me, and Derrick enjoyed the attention just as much as I enjoyed providing it.

“Kyle back off, or I’m gonna cum !”

I grinned at him, and came off his dick for a while. I used the time to shuck out of my jeans, so I was just in my underwear. I also pulled his sweats off. We were dressed identically now. But even though we were dressed identically we were a study in contrasts.

Derrick was built, where I was skinny. Derrick’s skin had a healthy glow, mine was milk bottle white. Derrick had brown hair and eyes, my hair was blond and my eyes blue. Derrick was nearly twelve inches taller than me ! The only thing that matched about us was our age.

We must have looked like a right pair !

I moved back on top of Derrick and started kissing him while I played with his nips and just squirmed around on top of him. He was groaning directly into my mouth, and that was just exciting me more and more. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I needed to cum, but I had plans.

I broke off, and moved off Derrick. I took my underwear off, so I was naked as the day I was born. Derrick looked me over and smiled at me.

“You really are beautiful Kyle, and you’re all mine.”

I melted at his words; he pushed me on my back and began to make love to my whole body. He was stroking my body, using a feather like touch, almost as if I wasn’t being touched. I was squirming and resisting the urge to cry out. I wouldn’t be good if his parents caught us like this.

I grabbed one of the pillows from his bed and buried my head in it. Derrick was relentless; he was now tickling my balls. All of a sudden I felt the warm wetness that must have been Derrick’s mouth closing on my dick. I was in heaven.

“Derrick, give me something to do will you ?”

Derrick knew what I wanted, so he switched round and rolled on his back, pulling me on top of him. I was eye to eye with his dick, while because of my short stature he had access to my ass and balls. We both went to work, Derrick always spent quite a bit of time getting me wet and loose because I was so small. This went on for ages, but then I felt two fingers in my ass and knew I was open enough to take Derrick.

As was normal, Derrick got on his back, and I slowly sank down until he was all the way in me. It took me a couple of minutes, and Derrick managed to stay stock still while I impaled myself. I took a while to get used to the intrusion and then we started to move.

Derrick was super-hot from all of the foreplay. So it wasn’t too long before he had me cradled under my butt cheeks while I wrapped my arms round the back of his neck. We were kissing all the time I was riding Derrick, I then felt him expand in my butt and knew he was about to cum. He unloaded inside of me.

I can’t describe the bliss I felt at the moment, nor when he whispered into my ear.

“I love you Kyle.”

I was riding a physical and emotional high at that point. And I just let it take me. I was still being supported by Derrick’s arms, and he was still inside of me. It all just felt wonderful.

 

I don’t know how long we stayed there, just wrapped up in each other, but I guess it must have been quite some time. I looked over at the clock by Derrick’s bed and it was saying a quarter to eight. As much as I didn’t want to move out of Derrick’s grasp, I needed to. I had to get dressed, I think I also badly needed a shower due to all the sweating we’d done. But what a lovely way to get sweaty !

“Derrick, come on we need to move. I need to get dressed and you need to take a shower. In fact, can I join you in that shower ?”

I had a cheeky grin on my face when I asked him that. He just laughed and we wandered to his shower in the buff.

We got in the shower, and as normal Derrick washed my hair for me, he then proceeded to wash my whole body, paying very close attention to one specific part of my anatomy. I wasn’t going to complain ! After he’d been sucking on me for a while, he increased the pressure and also the frequency of his bobbing. Then I felt him slip a digit into my ass and I just exploded into his mouth.

Once again, I was experiencing that floating feeling. However Derrick had other ideas, he kept his mouth wrapped around me, and I was just too sensitive. I had to pull him off me. He came up and bent down a little so he could kiss me. Who else has it so good ?

Once we got done with the shower, we dried each other off and wandered back into his bedroom. We got there and started to get dressed. We’d been friends long enough now that we kept clothes at each other’s place. I pulled on a new pair of underwear and socks, Derrick just grinned at me and told me he was going to sleep with my used underwear.

We’d just managed to get dressed and were sitting on the bed together when there came a knock at the door.

“Derrick, Kyle can Pam and I talk to you ?”

We both froze in fear, had we been caught out ?

“Sure Dad, come on in.”

Derrick was trying to be strong and not show any of his fear. But I was a different matter, I just wanted to hurl myself into Derrick’s arms and let him protect me.

Bob and Pam walked into the room, and took a seat on the sofa. Derrick and I stayed on the bed and just waited for one of them to begin.

“Kyle, how long have you and Derrick been friends ?” Pam asked me.

“About three years or so now.” I was pleased that I managed to keep as much fear out of my voice as I did. But I couldn’t keep myself from trembling.

“We’ve never really understood how or why you two became friends. You are polar opposites of each other in just about every respect. But over the past couple of years it’s been obvious to all of us, and I’m including your parents here Kyle, that you two are more than just friends.”

Pam was really scaring me now, they couldn’t know. We’d been careful.

“Mum, what are you saying ?”

“Derrick, please at least have the courage to admit to what we already know son.” Bob told him.

Derrick looked at me, and I saw the terror in his eyes, but I also saw the love he had for me. Slowly and ever so gently he reached out and took my hand. He turned his head and looked at his parents with a defiant look.

“Mom, Dad I’m gay and Kyle is my boyfriend. We love each other.”

Bob looked a bit disappointed, but never the less wasn’t angry. Pam just smiled at the two of us.

“Finally, we’ve known for quite some time, but we were waiting for you to come to us and tell us.”

“Mom, how did you know ?”

At this Bob grinned and looked at the pair of us. “You can keep the volume down all you want, but nothing stops the bed from causing the floor boards to creak. There’s a certain rhythm that most people would recognise.”

My face immediately turned crimson. Derrick wasn’t too far behind me.

Bob and Pam both burst into laughter at us. But after it had calmed down, they looked at us, and once again Pam took the lead.

“Now boys we want you to know that this isn’t going to cause any issues. Derrick you’re still our son and we both love you, nothing will ever change that. Kyle, you’ve been here so long that we think of you as a part of the family anyways. You are still welcome here, but we’d like to introduce a few rules.”

“What kind of rules Mum ?”

“For a start, no more sneaking around. You’re both fifteen year old boys. And contrary to what you may think, both your father and I were fifteen once. We know what it’s like. Next rule, we want both of you to be careful of Krista, we both feel that she’s a bit too young to be exposed to this. We’ll all sit down as a family at some point and tell her. And we both want you to be careful with each other. Your father and I are not experts when it comes to gay sex, but we have been having sex for quite a lot longer than either of you two.”

The last part was said with a twinkle in her eyes.

“Mom ! Please I don’t need to know that.”

I was giggling at the shade of Derrick’s face. But I understood exactly what he was trying to say. The idea of your parents having sex is repulsive for any kid.

“What you think we only had sex twice ?”

I was now openly laughing. Derrick looked at me with murder in his eyes, and that made me laugh even harder. Eventually he just shook his head. I managed to calm myself down and straighten myself up. I snuggled into Derrick and to my surprise he put his arm across my shoulders.

“You two look really good. Kyle looks as if he’s designed to just fit under your arm Derrick.”

“What can I say, I love Kyle. He’s everything I want in a guy. And if he stays this small, it just means I get more reasons to cuddle with him.”

I sniffed and buried my head into his shirt.

“Love you too, Derrick.” I managed to squeak out.

“We’re going to leave you two alone now. Kyle I’ve talked to your Mum & Dad, and they both agree with everything Bob and I have said. They also asked me to pass the message on that you should keep your skinny butt in Derrick’s bed tonight.”

I laughed at that, I could just imagine my Mum saying that.

“Pam, Bob thanks for being understanding. I think I’d die if I couldn’t be with Derrick.”

Pam came over to me and kissed me on the top of the head. She repeated the gesture with Derrick.

They both left and we just looked at each other.

“Kyle, did we just come out ?”

“Yeah I think we did. We are so lucky that we’ve got some really cool parents. It could have gone really bad.”

“Yeah I know babe, but I think we’ve just been given the green light. That means that I get to play with your cute little ass even more now !”

I howled at that. But secretly I was pleased. Derrick has always offered to switch positions with me, but I know what I like. For me that’s being on the bottom.

Derrick and I got undressed again, went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth and then got into bed.

Derrick was cuddled up behind me holding me tight in his arms. He kissed me on the back of the neck and told me he loved me.

I mumbled back that I loved him.

That night was a revelation to me. I fell asleep in the arms of the boy I’d been head over heels in love with for three years. People may say that we’re too young to know, but I know exactly what I’m feeling. We started out as friends and just built on that foundation. We were still friends, but a whole lot more now.

Runt I may be, but I’ve got this big old cuddle bear to keep me warm and safe at night. How could things get any better ?

Copyright © 2012 Mikelaing74; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2012 - Fall - Friends & Enemies Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I cool happy story. I wish it was always that easy to be gay. :) Love the wicked little trace of humour weaved into the story Mike. :)

Link to comment

And the plot was that two parents hear their 15 year old son having sex in their house overhead and are not only okay with it but encourage the two boys to continue having sex? Wow, where can I find parents like that?

Link to comment

well i was surprised to find they were fifteen and even more at how calmly their parents took it. The sounds of the bed giving them away had me laughing but wouldn't want to be that age again for anything. Nice job Mike.

Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 09:26 AM, comicfan said:
well i was surprised to find they were fifteen and even more at how calmly their parents took it. The sounds of the bed giving them away had me laughing but wouldn't want to be that age again for anything. Nice job Mike.
Wayne, I based Bob & Pam on my mother. But thanks for the comment :P
Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 07:34 AM, Dark said:
And the plot was that two parents hear their 15 year old son having sex in their house overhead and are not only okay with it but encourage the two boys to continue having sex? Wow, where can I find parents like that?
Dark, you need to meet my mother. I've been caught by her a few times and it's always the same.
Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 05:39 AM, joann414 said:
What a feel good story Mike. I loved it. Great job.
Thanks JoAnn, it felt really nice to write something upbeat and fun :D
Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 02:54 AM, Yettie One said:
I cool happy story. I wish it was always that easy to be gay. :) Love the wicked little trace of humour weaved into the story Mike. :)
Yettie, I agree I'd love things to be this easy for all of us, and some of us really do have it this good. I just wish all of us could.
Link to comment
On 09/09/2012 03:08 PM, Daddydavek said:
I love happy endings and loved your story Mike! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Thanks Daddy, it's my first Anthology submission but I think I'll do it more often now. It took about two hours to get it from premise to final stage.
Link to comment

A really cute tale Mike. One of only a few sprinkled with the feeling of coming away having read a lovely, happy story. There have been a few dark stories this time around, so it made a nice change.

Link to comment
On 09/13/2012 04:16 AM, Andy78 said:
A really cute tale Mike. One of only a few sprinkled with the feeling of coming away having read a lovely, happy story. There have been a few dark stories this time around, so it made a nice change.
Cheers Andy, it was fun to write.
Link to comment

You obviously enjoyed yourself writing this one. I like a story that is about joy and positivity. You write with great clarity! :) You should certainly enter more anthology pieces in the future. You obviously have a talent for writing short stories. Thanks for sharing. :)

Link to comment
On 09/15/2012 03:51 AM, carringtonrj said:
You obviously enjoyed yourself writing this one. I like a story that is about joy and positivity. You write with great clarity! :) You should certainly enter more anthology pieces in the future. You obviously have a talent for writing short stories. Thanks for sharing. :)
Carringtonrj, yeah I had lots of fun with this one. I initially started it out as a betrayal, but just couldn't bring myself to write it. Cheers for the review :)
Link to comment

A fun story. Great sex scenes. What's awesome is that there really are an increasing number of parents as cool as Kyle's and Derrick's.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..