Jump to content
    Myr
    • Classic Author
  • 3,380 Words
  • 4,168 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

The Sky Full of Stars (an HP story) - 1. Chapter 1

It was commonly accepted, even by him, that Draco Malfoy was a prick. It was, in fact, an image that he purposely projected. It was a definitive part of being a Malfoy as much as being selfless was part of being a Potter.

And Draco was happy today too. It was the third day of school in his fifth year and he had already managed to get both the Boy Blunder and his sidekick Weasel in trouble with Snape.

The Weasel had turned such a dark red that it looked as if he was going to explode, a thought that had not sat poorly with Draco at the time. Draco loved making Potter and company miserable. This was especially true of making life miserable for Weasel, as he was so easy to get riled up and into trouble.


Ron was still pissed. That smarmy git, Malfoy, had managed to curse him in Snape's potion class earlier that day. Ron had been flung forward, which knocked both Harry and their potion onto the floor. Snape had immediately taken 25 points from Gryffindor and assigned them both detentions the next night, even though Harry had nothing to do with it.

"Slytherins suck!" Ron seethed almost to himself.

Ron's intensely foul mood had made him extremely restless. He had stormed out of the Gryffindor common room moments before and he was stormily making his way towards the Astronomy tower. One of the few things that helped Ron calm down was staring at the stars.

Ron stamped up the stairs and burst out on to the roof. The stars were incredibly bright overhead and the air was pleasantly warm. It was quite comfortable and Ron started to calm almost immediately as he stared up at the stars. In order to get more comfortable, and so he wouldn't strain his neck, he lay down flat on his back on the roof. He used his arms and his school robe as a pillow as he stared up and the slowing moving heavenly bodies.


Ron was brought back to his senses sharply by the sound of footsteps near his head and a quietly drawling voice, "Kicked out of the dorm again, Weasel?"

Ron jumped to his feet and moved away from Draco quickly.

"Good idea. I wouldn't want to get any of your Mudblood-loving germs on me," Draco sneered at Ron.

Ron's face went scarlet and all the cooling down he had done went out the window. He was literally seeing red at the moment, so he made a last ditch effort to avoid something he could be expelled for. He shifted to his left and tried to make his way around Malfoy and off the tower's roof.

"What a powerful Gryffindor, trying to sneak away," Draco drawled.

Ron growled in rage and whirled on the smaller boy. Draco realized too late how close to the edge Ron truly was. Ron covered the gap between them in two strides of his long legs.

Draco held his emotion in check as he realized just how much Ron had grown over the summer. The boy was fully a head taller then him, at the very least. The muscles on his arms also hinted at a more defined shape. Draco swallowed hard as he saw Ron reaching for him.

Ron grabbed Draco by his robes and lifted him off his feet. He hissed into Draco's face, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Ron punctuated his warning by shaking Draco violently before dropping him.

Draco, in a fit at being mishandled by someone almost as bad as a Mudblood, kicked out viciously with his feet, catching Ron just right and causing him to fall backwards. Draco never gave the larger boy a chance to recover. He jumped onto his chest, his fist connecting with Ron's jaw.

Ron bellowed like a beast enraged and started pounding on Draco's back with both fists. The smaller blond boy lost most of his fight when he started to feel the pain. More by accident than design, he slammed his head into Ron's and both boys lay stunned, Draco still on top of Ron.

Draco was the first to wake up. He was confused when he realized he was lying on top of someone. It felt good. His eyes snapped open in shock when he realized whom he was on and what he was feeling.

Ron was still out cold and would likely be groggy when he did wake, so Draco tried something he had wanted to try for a long time with some guy. He leaned up and kissed Ron on the lips.

Ron wasn't sure what was going on, but when he woke up, someone was kissing him. He had no idea was kissing him, but it sure felt good. He kept his eyes closed and returned the kiss with some enthusiasm, not recalling exactly where he was or how he got there.

Ron felt a tongue enter his mouth and he warred with it with his own tongue. He felt himself get hard and he felt something poking him in his midsection, which was his first clue that something was a little off.

Ron opened his eyes suddenly and nearly choked... Draco Malfoy was kissing him! Malfoy was kissing him! And he was enjoying it!

Ron went into shock and stopped responding to Draco's kissing, but he made no effort to remove him. Draco took the lack of a negative as permission. His hands started roaming his enemy's body. Ron took several sharp breaths as Draco caressed different locations. He gasped in shock when Draco's hand rubbed over the hard lump in his crotch area.

Draco, whose own sense of prudence fled about the time he arrived on the roof, decided to go with his instincts. Since Ron was already out of his school robe, he decided to relieve the redhead of his pants as well. Draco deftly unbuttoned Ron's pants and started to tug them down. He needed Ron's cooperation in part to get them very far. So Draco used a dirty trick. He reached under Ron and poked him in his kidneys. Ron's midsection rose up in response and Draco quickly yanked off Ron's pants and boxers.

Ron quickly became alert as the cooler air touched his nether regions. He started to get up and was abruptly halted by a weight on his stomach and a suddenly feeling of warm wetness around his dick. He just as quickly lost his alertness. It was the first time anyone had touched him there and it felt good. This line of thoughts actually lasted nearly a minute before poor confused Ron got everything straight in his head. Malfoy was sucking his dick. This was bad for some reason.

"Malfoy, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Ron gasped out as he felt Draco's hands caressing his balls.

Malfoy pulled off long enough to drawl, "I'm sucking you off Weasel. Be quiet, I'm trying to concentrate."

Ron sat in the disturbing silence, listening to the slurping from below, before he put his hands on Draco's blond head and tried to push him off of his dick. Draco wasn't giving up easily. He bit down just a little into Ron's sensitive head and Ron instantly stopped trying to remove Draco. Ron was rewarded quickly be the lessening of pressure of the teeth and a tenfold increase in the amount of suction. He gasped and his hands, which were still on Draco's head, started to play with his hair as he climbed towards orgasm.

Draco was really enjoying himself. He had discovered a year ago that he liked guys more than he liked girls. That was one of the things that were worse than being a Mudblood though, so far as the Dark Lord was concerned. His current enjoyment only proved to himself that he was gay. In for a knut, in for a galleon, he thought to himself.

Draco worked the middle finger of his left hand into his mouth next to Ron's dick. As soon as he had his finger well slicked, he removed it and brought it behind Ron. He worked his hand slowly down Ron's freckled left butt cheek. Soon, he found his target. He slowly inserted his digit into Ron's most private place. Ron gasped slightly at the intrusion, but was easily distracted by an accompanying increase of suction. Ron started to seriously thrash about under Draco's ministrations.

Draco's finger found the spot that he was looking for. He could tell because Ron gasped again and suddenly stopped squirming. Draco sucked a little harder still and he could tell by the way that Ron's dick swelled that he was about to shoot. Draco wiggled his finger a bit and Ron went off like a cannon.

Ron moaned in pleasure as he fired shot after shot into Draco's mouth. Draco swallowed repeatedly so he wouldn't drown in Ron's copious volume. After no less then six large shots and three smaller ones, Ron stopped shooting and collapsed completely.

Draco pulled off completely and extracted his finger. He savored Ron's taste for a few moments before he smirked lightly at a thought that popped into his head. He leaned down and rolled Ron over onto his belly. Ron flipped over with a low groan. Draco smiled as he tugged off his own clothes, allowing his erection to pop free at last. He pulled his wand free of his robes and pointed it at his magic staff and his dick was suddenly covered with slick goo, a rather useful spell for those long masturbation sessions.

Draco lay down on top of Ron, his dick naturally landing in Ron's crevice. Ron squirmed a bit and moaned a little.

"What do you think you are doing Malfoy?" Ron asked sleepily.

"I figured I'd take advantage of you. You don't mind do you?" Draco asked slyly.

"If you hurt me, I'll kill you," was Ron's only response sounding somewhat confused.

The response was not what he was expecting. He'd never though in a million years that Weasley would ever let himself be subjected to receiving. Ron Weasley, Draco was forced to admit to himself, was a frequent image in his daily wanking sessions. Since Weasley appeared willing to allow him to do this, it would make them relatively even. Ron couldn't tell anyone about Draco sucking him off, because Draco would be able to tell people that he fucked Ron Weasley. At least he'd have some insurance in case this all blew up in his face.

Draco did take Ron's threat seriously though. He took a finger and wiped some of the goo off onto his middle and pointer fingers. He reached down and gently reinserted his middle finger. Ron groaned quietly but didn't squirm. Draco put a second finger in and moved them around, wiping the goo in and stretching the entrance. After a few minutes of patient manipulation, Draco withdrew his fingers. It had appeared as if Ron had fallen into a light sleep. Draco was unsure until he heard a soft snore come from Ron. Draco smiled at how cute Weasley looked while sleeping.

Draco, in a surprisingly gentle way, inserted himself into Ron. Ron woke up but didn't react otherwise. Draco put his hands on Ron's waist and gently kneaded it as he continued to sink into Ron. As soon as his sparsely grown pubic bush touched Ron's freckled cheeks, he held his position. Ron stayed absolutely still for a few moments before pushing back against Draco. Draco took this as a sign that it was ok for him to continue.

He started to slowly move in and out. His senses were bombarded. Ron's hole was hot and tight and it was almost like his dick was on fire to be in him. Ron started to moan quietly, every time he bottomed out. Draco started to moan too. He had no idea that the boy he had been fighting with only a few minutes ago could be so... accommodating. Draco was started to feel some very intense emotions that were directed at Ron. It was like nothing he ever felt before and it was increasing.

Draco kept up a steady rhythm and Ron matched it. They worked together for a few minutes before Draco approached his climax. Draco pressed himself forward as far as he could into Ron and started to spasm. He pumped five full loads into Ron before collapsing onto Ron's back. Draco sighed contentedly as he lay there. Ron squirmed.

"You can get off now, Malfoy," Ron said, his voice showing a mixture of emotions.

Draco leaned forward and kissed Ron on the side of the cheek, "Thanks Weasley, that was... amazing." Draco then rolled off, disengaging from Ron's ass with a slight pop.

Draco lay next to Ron, staring at the stars. "They are beautiful aren't they?" Draco asked, sounding wistful.

"Yes. I was using them to relax when you intruded," Ron replied, the words negative, but the emotion behind them was tinged with something that was far from negative.

"mmmm" was the noncommittal acknowledgement that Draco chose.

"Lift your legs up," Ron whispered, rolling over so he was facing Draco.

"I'm not sure I want to do that," Draco replied, his gray eyes going wide.

"I don't recall asking if you did. Not any more than you asked me."

Draco started to lift his legs then stopped, "You won't... hurt me... will you?"

Ron looked at him with a gentleness that Draco had never seen before, least of all directed at him. "Of course not."

It seemed to reassure Draco only a little, but he lifted his legs anyway, exposing his small pink rosebud. Ron reached out and grabbed his wand. Pointing it at Draco's hole, he whispered the command word. Draco felt a sudden slickness inside and his hole was slowly worked open magically.

"Where did you learn that spell?" he gasped out.

"My brother Percy taught me a large group of spells, 'just-in-case' he said."

"You'll have to tell me how to cast it later," Draco gasped again, as the spell was making him quite comfortable.

"We'll see," Ron smiled slightly.

Ron then leaned in and placed his dickhead against Draco's hole. Very slowly and carefully he pressed forward. Draco sighed deeply as Ron's fuzzy, red bush touched Draco's pale, smooth ass cheeks.

Ron held his position all the way in until Draco pressed up at him. Ron then dropped his hands on either side of Draco's head and slowly started to hump him. Draco mewled like a kitten each time Ron touched bottom. Ron smiled slightly to himself before leaning down and locking his lips over Draco's. Draco's eyes popped open as he stared up in to the face of the boy having sex with him. Ron increased his speed slightly and then leveled off at a moderate pace.

Many things were going through Ron's mind at this point. He had never felt anything like this before in his life. A deep pool of feelings he never suspected that he had seemed to open. Ron mentally shook his head when he realized just what he was doing with Draco. He was enjoying it too. He was having sex with someone who had been insulting him only a few minutes before. And he was enjoying it. This was someone that spent the last four years tormenting him. And he was enjoying it. He stopped trying to think.

Ron held the pace for nearly 10 minutes, moving his mouth from Draco's mouth to his neck and back numerous times. Ron finally sunk all the way in to the hilt and started shooting. Draco started to shoot at exactly the same moment. Draco's seed coated both of their chests. Ron collapsed heavily onto Draco and Draco finally let his legs drop.

Draco pushed lightly at Ron's chest a few times. Ron finally rolled off of him and onto Draco's robe. Draco reached out and grabbed his wand. He pointed at himself and then at Ron, using magic to clean them both up.

Both boys both lay on the roof staring up at the black sky, light by billions of stars. Ron's hand, wandered on its own. He was gently rubbing Draco's pale stomach. Ron was marveling at how smooth and soft the skin there was.

"Is this is what it is like to have someone care for you?" Draco asked suddenly.

Ron's hand stilled for a moment before continuing, "What do you mean?"

"I've never had anyone care for me before. I have no real friends. My mother is made of ice. My father... my father sold his soul to the Dark Lord. I've always been alone. Ron, is this what it is like to have a friend?"

Ron's hand stopped moving again. "I'm not sure what to tell you Draco. All my life I have been surrounded by love. I have five older brothers, a younger sister, and two loving parents. Harry and Hermione are my best friends. I have a lot of other friends in Gryffindor. We've hated each other for four years."

"I've never hated you. I've only done what I was told in the vain hope that my father would praise me. He never really has. He is always upset about something. For the last four years, it has been Harry Potter this and Harry Potter that. He's forcing me to join the Death Eaters, you know."

"He's what?" Ron asked startled.

"I have a choice. I can either join the Dark Lord or die. After tonight, I think it would be best to choose death. I don't think I could do anything to hurt you... or even one you cared about," Draco whispered, his voice strained with emotion.

"What was tonight about?" Ron asked.

"The only time I've felt alive is when I'm around you Gryffindors. You Gryffindors are so full of life. You are, more than all the others. Harry is so tortured. I think I understand him most of all. But you are so full of life, always standing in the shadow behind your friend. Your loyalty is... inspiring. Nobody cares about me. I doubt anyone would even miss me, if I were to die."

Ron moved his hand over and clutched Draco's hand. "A lot of things happened tonight that have changed everything. But why did you do what you did tonight?"

"Being around you makes me feel alive. I didn't mean to attack you or cause you to attack me. Slamming our heads together was an accident too. I realized last year that I like guys more than I like girls. In Slytherin, it is a death sentence to try that. You looked so... wonderful... lying there on the roof. I had to kiss you. Then you responded. That was amazing. I never felt anything like it."

"But then you... sucked me."

"I've always wanted to try it. Once I had kissed you, I had already proven that I was gay. There was no sense in not trying as much as you would allow. I'm sorry I bit you. I didn't want to stop. Why did you let me... make love to you?"

"The pleasure you gave me with your mouth was unbelievable. Percy explained to me a few years ago the pleasures that could be had with the body. I was willing to give you a chance. It was worth it."

"Did you like making love to me?" Draco asked shyly.

"Yes. Draco... tonight changed everything. I can't go back to what I was before. I gave my virginity to my enemy of four years tonight."

"I caused a lot of problems tonight. I think we'll have to talk to Professor Dumbledore. He'll want to know that there is a Death Eaters initiation coming up soon. He's the only one that stands a chance of saving my life. Will you be there for me, Ron?"

"I don't think I could do anything less."

"Tomorrow we'll go to Dumbledore then?" Draco asked.

"Yes. Together. We'll be in this together."

"The stars are beautiful tonight," Draco whispered quietly.

"They always are. Though, I think they are better when you are with someone," Ron replied, tightening his grip on Draco's hand.

The End

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Harry Potter world and characters belong to J.K. Rowling and all original work Copyright © 2010 Myr; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's been a really long time since I've read a Harry Potter fanfic, let alone a Draco/Ron one. Thanks for that! I really enjoyed it. :)

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/30/2013 08:16 AM, Thorn Wilde said:
It's been a really long time since I've read a Harry Potter fanfic, let alone a Draco/Ron one. Thanks for that! I really enjoyed it. :)
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was from my experiment days.
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 04/28/2011 08:59 AM, tambrathegreat said:
This was a nice moment. I do wish there would be more, but I do like what you wrote as a one-shot. Very good job on this.

Thanks! This was one of my many experiment stories.

Link to comment

A lovely encounter. You are very good at these, Myr. This was the fourth one I've read... and it may have been the best... maybe it's the idea of Ron and Malfoy... anyway, thanks for this... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 02/27/2017 05:58 AM, Headstall said:

A lovely encounter. You are very good at these, Myr. This was the fourth one I've read... and it may have been the best... maybe it's the idea of Ron and Malfoy... anyway, thanks for this... cheers... Gary....

I did enjoy writing these little experimental vignettes.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..