Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kevin's Big Moment - 7. Nick

Darkness enveloped the area behind the stage where Kevin stood with his hands clasped together, nervously waiting to make his move. Dubya was speaking. Kevin felt a tinge of insane jealousy run up his spine and cause his blood red hair to stand up a little when he heard the crowd cheering for Dubya's wife, who had just been introduced.

Out on the stage, the scene was tense. The crowd was turning against Dubya quicky, and it was all Kevin could do to stay calm. He unlinked his fingers long enough to reach into his pocket and grab a lucious piece of dark, rich chocolate and pop it into his mouth as the booing of the audience got louder.

Things were obviously going bad on the stage for Dubya, and his wife had been reduced to tears in the ensuing chaos. The man moderating the discussion between Dubya, his wife and the crowd seemed to be egging the situation on, which was making Kevin even more pensive.

Finally, out of the blue, Kevin heard his name called and he balled up his fists and ran out as fast as he could onto the stage to a shocked roar of the crowd. He and Dubya met almost immediately in the middle of the stage and engaged in an almost violent French kiss, though Kevin knew that Dubya liked to refer to them as Freedom kisses.

"He's my man bitch!" Kevin screamed at Laura as she tried to seperate the two men. "You can't handle a real man!"

"How could you do this George?" Laura pleaded, but it was no use.

"You weren't there for me bitch!" Dubya screemed. "I need something real. Something I can look forward to at the end of a long day kissing ass on Capitol Hill. That something isn't you!"

Before Kevin could say another word, he felt Laura grab two handfulls of his hair, and with a screem, he used both of his hands to latch on to the brunette locks that adorned her head and hold on with all of his might.

"He's coming home with me bitch!" Kevin screamed at the top of his lungs. "You can't fade this!"

It took the entire security detail on the set to seperate the fighting lovers, but eventually, a bald, burly man was able to stop the fight and get everyone seated. By this time, the crowd was chanting "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" over and over again and before Kevin could say another word, a bell sounded and Laura was out of her chair, charging Kevin for all she was worth.

Luckily, the burly bald man was able to restrain her long enough for the host to speak.

"Now, Dubya, this isn't the only reason you're here, is it?" he said. "You've got aconfession for Kevin too, right?"

"What?" Kevin said, a feeling of dread washing over him.

"Kevin, you know I love you, right?" Dubya said in a negotiating tone. "I've been cheating on you too."

"You've been doing what?" Kevin screamed, full of outrage. Before he could act on his emotion, though, the host said, "Let's bring him out!"

With that, Kevin turned to his head just in time to see Arnie storm the stage, adorned in white lace and carrying a bouquet of roses, and he was heading straight for Kevin with an agressive, angry posture as he wound the bouquet back to make his attack.

"I want her in jail! I am so sick of all this crap!" Kevin said angrily as he signed the papers.

"Bitch I'll get out and you'll see what happens!"

Kevin sat there listening to Laura's threat as the police took her to her cage. He walked out of the police station and stared silently at the ground as he lit up a ciggerette. This was way to much drama and he didnt want to be involved in it any longer. He wanted to give Dubya a peice of his mind and his cell phone was retrieved as he dialed the number.

"Hello?" Dubya spoke.

"Hey fuck face guess what? One of your bitches is in jail and this bitch is leaving this pop sickle stand." Kevin spoke angrily and hung up.

Moving to his car he got in and started it. He didnt care about his stuff or anything he was ready to get out and get away. Onto the air port he went! It was a couple of hours later when he arrived back in his small home town in Maine. He rented a car and drove on heading toward's his parents house. He pulled into the drive way and got out. Heading towards the door he would knock and be surprised by his high school sweet heart,Ryan.

"What are you doing here?" Kevin spoke in surprise.

"Kevin...?" He spoke in disbelief and continued on. "You didnt hear?

Kevin stared at him blankly. They were eachothers first loves and were brutally torn apart by Kevin's parents and they were acting so casual?! This is very awkward.

"No...I didnt. Whats going on? Why are you in my parents house?"

"Kevin...they died three years ago..."

Next thing known the two would be sitting outside on Kevin's old swing set and he looked to Ryan. Kevin was starting to feel happy again. After all the shit he had been through in his life he was sitting back here with his high school ex. He felt as if he were back in his childhood,back where nothing really mattered.

"So...he cheated on me and I was tired of all the crap. That is why I came back home." Kevin spoke and looked down sighing.

"I am so sorry Kevin...it tore me apart when we were seperated. You know I still love you right? I thought about you every day."

They stared into eachothers eyes. Tears began to fall down Kevin's face as he felt so innocent again..He felt like he were fifteen again and wished so much he could be. This was his chance to continue something that never should of been ended in the first place. Kevin leaned in and his lips slowly brushed against Ryan's as they shared the most tender of kisses they hadnt felt in a long time.

Kevin woke up the next morning when he heard a loud banging on the door. The two of them had slept on the couch bed so it wasnt hard to miss. Kevin looked at the sleeping Ryan and sat up to pull his jeans on as he sluggishly made for the door. Kevin opened the door and was greeted to a surprise.

"Did you think you could run away from me? I can always find you." Dubya stood there with a big smile on his face.

"The fuck are you doing here? Are you some sort of stalker?" Kevin stared at him angry and shocked all at the same time.

At that instant Dubya lunged at Kevin and slammed him into the wall before a gun was pulled out. That caused Ryan to wake up and pull his boxers on and looking at Kevin and Dubya.

"Who the hell are you?! Get out of my house or I am calling the cops on your sorry ass!" Ryan screamed in anger and fear that his once again lover was being held at gun point..

"I'll get out but he is comming with me. Good bye fuck face!" Dubya screamed at Ryan and carried a protesting Kevin out of the house.

Kevin's eyes opened with a start, and as he sat up straight and gasped, he felt a trickle or sweat hanging off the end of his nose. He brougth his right hand up and ran it down from the top of his forehead to the edge if his chin, wiping away the sweat and releasing a deep sigh of relief as he blinked and looked around.

The Chicago sun was drenching him in rays through his hotel window, and as he tried to reagin his senses, the details of the nightmare he'd been having ran back through his mind.

"Thank God it was all just a dream," he said to himself. He looked over to his left, where Dubya was resting peacefully for the first time in a month. He leaned over to the nightstand, seeking out the remote control, and took note of the time registering on the alarm clock.

Hitting the power button, then quickly pushing mute, he surfed the channels until he found the show he was looking for.

"I love you Barefoot Contessa," he said affectionately to Ina Garten as he watched her effortlessly make a triple layer chocolate cake with homemage choloate butter cream frosting. "I've got to try that when I get home. If I ever get home, that is."

Just then there was a violent pounding on the door.

"Kevin, George, open up right now!" a man with an Austrian accent bellowed out.

"Great, it's Arnie," Kevin sighed as he pulled the covers back, hung his legs off the bed and slid them into his bunny slippers. Then he called out, "I'm coming Arnie!"

Kevin opened the door and watched as the offensive Arnie barged passed him toward the bed, where Dubya was still snoring like a bear. Kevin shook his head and moved to close the door when out of nowhere, a strong resistance forced the door back opened and in a flash, a very angry looking Laura was shoving her way into the room with a pitcher of iced water in her grasp.

Kevin tried to get his hands on her, but she turned on him when he wasn't expecting it and gave him a shot of the icey water. The shock of the cold had him paralyzed for a moment, and that's when she turned and advanced on her wayward husband.

"What the Hell, man!" Dubya cried out as the rest of the water and ice sloshed over his face. "You friggen pyschopath!"

"You lying bastard!" Laura cried out as Arnie grabbed her around the waist. A sea of men in dark suits swarmed the room to stand protectively in front of Dubya. "This isn't over, George!"

By the time Kevin had regained his bearings, Laura had been effectively restrained and the men in black suits were filing out of the room. The wet spot on his pajamas felt like a permanant scar on his chest, so he made a beeline for the bathroom so he could shed it in private, where Dubya wouldn't see his bare chest.

"After all," Kevin thought to himself. "A boy's gotta have some privacy."

Fresh out of the shower, Kevin got dressed, did his hair and added his facial moisturizer, then he made his way back out to the room, where Arnie and Dubya were waiting for him.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Kevin asked, taking a seat playfully on Dubya's legs.

"Well, I thought we'd fly out on Airforce one to the Rugers basketball game..."

Kevin knew he was beginning to take his good fortune for granted, and he felt it wasn't a good thing. Here he was, sitting between two of the most powerful men on the planet, and watching world class dribbling. He smiled: if only the cutie selling beer sold hot chocolate too, he truly would be in heaven; he sighed.
"Vat, Kevin, mein liebling?"
"Hmm?" Kevin pulled himself back from his daydream and looked at the overly muscled ex-Terminator, who seemed to be batting his eyelids in a distinctly non-robotic way. "Sorry, Arnie, what did you say?"
"I zort ewe zaid ewe doorted on mein everie verd." Arnie pouted, then smiled coyly. It crossed Kevin's mind that it must have taken him years of practice to be able to speak without removing the stogie. This train of thought was derailed by Dubya, who, putting his hand on Kevin's knee, leant across him.
"Ahem, I think you'll find that was me, Arnie, my sweet." The hand started to creep north, and Kevin blushed.
"Georgie, we talked about this, remember?"
"Umm, no." Dubya replied, sounding confused. Arnie stood up.
"Boyz rhoom." He stated. "I'll be back."
"That's seven," said Kevin blithely, turning and grinning at the secret service agent in the row behind. The agent, who had bet him that Arnie never actually said 'I'll be back', scowled at him. The claxons went off for half time, and the crowd cheered and whistled.
---
The argument, that had started in the restaurant, had continued on the way to the airport, and now, with Airforce one climbing to cruising altitude, it was getting more and more vociferous. Kevin had had to excuse himself to go to the lavatory, just for a breather. He took a long pee, washed his hands, and after sorting his hair out, dabbed some Paco Rabane behind his ears. Then bracing himself, he opened the door and went back to the fray.
"FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT FUCKING SNORE!" Kevin giggled, Dubya was getting in a real moody.
Kevin had actually been glad to see Ryan when they'd got back to the Airforce One after the meal, as it had given him an excuse to try and end the argument once and for all.
"Ryan's here, GW. Let's ask him, after all he knows if anyone does."
"Fair enough," Dubya agreed - but before Kevin could have a quiet word and get Ryan to say the right thing, Dubya had popped the question. "Ryan, we're having a minor disagreement," Dubya had started. To which Arnie coughed, harumphed, then threw his stogie to the floor and jumped on it in ill temper. "Now be honest, please, baby," Dubya had said, smiling winningly at Ryan.
"Of course, Sir." Ryan had replied smiling back, before giving Kevin a sidelong lacivious glare.
"Do I snore?" There had been a pause during which Kevin had had high hopes of an end to the row.
"Yes Sir, you do."
"I DO NOT FUCKING SNORE!"
---
"This is the Captain. We have now reached cruising altitude and should be arriving at Dulles in approximately three hours." Kevin took a seat as far away from the argument as he could, and picked up the box of Godiva that fortune had placed on the seat next to him.

 

Copyright © 2011 NickolasJames8, Camy, Bondwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..