Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Staking My Claim - 12. Chapter 12

“Will and Grace?” Kyle K giggled, his pouty lips actually seeming to retract a little with the huge grin he had on his face.

“Yeah dude, it’s funny,” I said in my most convincing tone, returning his grin and blushing a little because he was finding humor in my box set of the first five seasons of my favorite show.

“What else do you have to watch?” he asked, still giving me his adorable smile.

“What about Ali G?” I suggested.

“Okay,” he said enthusiastically. “What time are Fedina and Cassiante supposed to show up?”

“Anytime,” I said with a shrug, rolling my eyes because I wasn’t too surprised by their usual tardiness.

It was hot outside. So hot, in fact, that we all decided to meet up at my place to sit in the AC and watch movies so we could get baked indoors. Phillip called me, and then he called Jarred, who called both Kyle’s. Kyle Porter couldn’t make it because he was doing something with Renee, but Kyle K said he was in.

Jarred and Phillip share a peculiar trait, I learned. They always showed up twenty minutes or more later than they say they will. It doesn’t matter if they’re coming together, or separately. They’ll be there, but they’ll be late.

While we waited, I found a six-pack of my dad’s beer and a bottle opener. I passed one to Kyle but made no move to open one for myself. Instead, I engaged him in conversation while he dumped the contents of his twenty sack on one of my mom’s Home and Garden magazines and proceeded to chop it all up.

“So things are back to normal between you and Jarred?” he inquired. “You know, he still feels really bad about all of that.”

“Yeah, I’m not mad at him anymore,” I admitted. “I’m just kinda pissed off that Phillip had to get in trouble over it all too. That’s my fault, though.”

“I don’t think he got in that much trouble,” he said in a dismissive tone, and I nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, Mr. and Mrs. Cassiante are pretty nice,” I said, remembering how welcome they made me feel for the week or so that I was staying with them.

“I think sometimes Phillip likes to make his dad sound a lot worse than he actually is,” Kyle said with a smile and an eye roll. “Last year he threw such a fit because his dad was at all of his baseball practices and he wound up throwing his mitt down on the field and storming off one afternoon. That was the last time he showed up.”

“Are you serious?” I asked, and Kyle nodded. “I can’t believe that.”

“Believe it,” he assured me. “Phillip’s one of the coolest guys I know, but he can be moody as hell when it comes to his mom and dad.”

Right on cue, the doorbell rang, and I took note of the fact that it was ten twenty. I opened the door and watched with amusement as Jarred rushed inside and took immediate refuge under the vent by the door, which was throwing out cold air. Phillip rolled his eyes and walked both his and Jarred’s bikes in, parking them on the linoleum and looking over at Jarred like he’d already had his fill of him for the day.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, and Phillip immediately spoke up.

“He’s being his usual ridiculous self,” he said sarcastically. “He had me follow him, and he took the longest way he possibly could have.”

“Dude, shut the fuck up,” Jarred said casually and then he turned to me. “I had to put air in my tire, so we stopped at 7-11.”

“There’s about ten of them along the way,” Phillip said with a hint of frustration in his voice. “He takes us to the one 7-11 that wasn’t on the way.”

“I can’t help it if that’s my lucky 7-11,” Jarred explained. “Besides, it didn’t make us that late.”

Phillip looked over at the grandfather clock that sat not far from the entrance, where we were still standing, and nodded. “I guess you’re right about that.”

“Dude, first of all, who the hell has a lucky 7-11?” Kyle asked incredulously. “And not that late? You guys are twenty minutes late.”

I giggled and added, “True that,” then I moved to rejoin Kyle on the couch.

The only trouble with meeting up at my place to watch movies and toke up was the seating arrangement we had going on in our living room. We were a family of three, and our furniture reflected that much. We had a large, comfortable couch and two recliners, which were placed in far corners of the living room and were hardly used. I think my folks were going for the wide-open look when they decided on our decorum, which was nice most of the time, but presented a problem for us now. Luckily, Jarred remembered one important detail that I had all but forgotten about.

“Let’s pull the hide-a-bed out,” he said, and it was quickly agreed upon by all that this would be the best course of action. We stacked all of the cushions off to the side, then I stood back and watched with Kyle while Jarred and Phillip did the rest.

Another fortunate turn of events for us was the fact that there was already a clean sheet adorning the mattress, so all we had to do was line the cushions up at the end and chill. Instead of laying down at first, we all sat Indian style in a square and waited for Kyle to light the joint. While we were smoking that, Phillip produced a sneak-a-toke and packed it with some weed from his sack, then he dusted it. When it was gone, he re-packed it and passed it to me. Once I dusted it, I passed it back to him to re-pack, then he passed it to Jarred. After Jarred, Kyle took his turn, then we lit a second joint and I started the DVD.

I’m not sure when it happened, but at some point, we all ended up laying on our stomachs, watching ALI G with great interest. I was lost in my own thoughts, which seemed to revolve around how cute everyone in my living room with me was. I think I was too baked to be horny, but I was definitely feeling attracted to everyone around me. I was resting on my belly in between Kyle and Phillip, and both of their shoulders were pressed up against mine.

I turned my attention away from the TV for a moment, just long enough to concentrate on Kyle’s hair, which was looking especially cute. He had on a plain tee shirt and a pair of Polo Denim shorts that seemed too tight. His hot mounds looked bigger than I had ever noticed before, and I realized that I was checking him out rather blatantly. As soon as I came to that realization, I blushed and pulled my eyes away from his ass, but when I was turning my head back toward the TV, I met his eyes and realized I was busted.

Instead of the look of disgust I thought I was going to get, I was treated to a shy smile. I smiled back, then I looked down at the sheet beneath us and tried to reconcile my thoughts. Before I could, though, he surprised me again.

“These shorts make my butt look fat,” he said, and all I could do was giggle. I knew it was because I was so blazed, but I couldn’t help it. I could hear him laughing hysterically too, which must have incited Jarred and Phillip, because the next thing I knew, all four of us were cracking up over nothing. It seemed to go on forever, too. By the time we stopped laughing, Kyle busted up again and the rest of us were laughing along with him.

When we calmed down, I let myself relax next to Kyle, and I even found myself feeling comfortable with scooting a little closer to him. I could sense that his hand was up against mine between us, and even though we weren’t holding hands, the feeling was electric. I shut my eyes for a moment and dreamt that the two of us were a couple, and that he wanted to kiss me as badly as I wanted to kiss him.

When I opened my eyes, I realized that Phillip and Jarred were gone. I looked inquisitively at Kyle, who seemed enamored with watching Bruno, Ali G’s gay alter ego, interview an Alabama college football team. I looked back at the doorway and noticed that their bikes were still parked where they’d left them, and all of the sudden, it dawned on me that they had gone upstairs to my room.

Instead of acting on my intensely insecure feelings by following them, though, I put my head down and thought about the nerve the two of them must have had to think that it was okay to fuck in my bedroom. Especially Phillip, I decided. I mean, who the hell did he think he was?

I decided to turn my attention to Kyle instead and see how well my gaydar was working. Unfortunately, he had fallen asleep in the middle of the show, so I made another split decision. I was going upstairs to catch them in the act.

I gently rolled out of my spot next to Kyle and lightly crept up the stairs, still not able to believe this was happening in my own house. When I got to my room, I swung open the door and barged in to nothing I expected to see; the room was empty. I came back out and into the hallway, turning my head to the left, and that’s when I noticed Phillip standing by the bathroom door.

“Jarred’s dying in your bathroom,” he said. “I thought he had to take a piss so I let him go first.”

The first feeling that swept over me was relief, followed by foolishness. I should have known better, but the THC in my system had my mind conjuring up the most paranoid scenarios I could imagine.

“Use my mom and dad’s bathroom,” I said, motioning him to follow me to my parent’s room. I showed him in, then I waited my turn. When he was done, I went in and drained my bladder. While we were washing our hands, I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I didn’t have the heart to even try it with Jarred and Kyle in the house.

Instead, we went back downstairs and got ourselves settled back in just in time to hear Jarred coming down the stairs, talking on his cell phone.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” he snapped. Phillip and I watched with great interest as an obviously irritated Jarred sighed over and over again. Finally he spoke again. “Mom, this is total bullshit. I’m with Kyle K and Phillip and we’re watching something at Andrew’s house. Can’t you just reschedule it?”

When it became obvious to him that he wasn’t going to win whatever battle he was having with his mother, he angrily flipped his phone closed and shoved it back into his pocket, then he got in next to us as if nothing were the matter.

“Everything okay?” Phillip asked, and Jarred sighed.

“My mom made an appointment for family pictures at two,” he said. I have to be home by noon to get ready.”

“That’s in a half hour,” Phillip said, sounding a little disappointed.

“I know,” Jarred said half-heartedly. “I guess I better get going. This totally sucks. Are you going to stay here?”

Phillip looked down at Kyle, who was out like a light, then back at Jarred, who nodded his head in silent agreement that Phillip should stay behind with Kyle. I pretended not to be paying attention, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jarred reach out and caress Phillip’s left cheek and smile at him. Seeing that broke my heart a little bit, but I understood.

Now that Jarred wasn’t getting any action on the side from me, he probably felt more needy and emotionally attached to Phillip than ever, and I could see why. If Phillip was half as caring and considerate with Jarred as he was with me, I could see his attraction.

I kept my head turned long enough that they would have had time to share a kiss, but I never saw them move to do anything about it. Instead, Jarred got up and Phillip followed him to the door. He put the kickstand up on his bike, then they spoke again, then he was gone. A couple of hours later Kyle was gone too, so Phillip and I opened the windows long enough to let the house air out, then we cut the AC back on and moved to my room.

“So who’s cuter, Kyle or Jarred?” Phillip said playfully as he climbed into my bed with me and pulled his shorts off.

“I don’t know,” I said curiously as I unzipped my own pants and shucked them off to the side. I sat up and took my shirt off, then I watched as my brunette Adonis peeled his own shirt off. “They’re both really cute. I bet Kyle’s the better kisser, and I bet Jarred has a big dick.”

“Bigger than mine?” Phillip asked as I snuggled backwards into his embrace.

“No way,” I said, looking back at him with a grin. “And there’s no way Kyle could kiss like you either.”

I felt him blowing into my ear as I settled my head on his forearm and sucked playfully on his forefinger, which he had been using just moments before to trace over my nose and lips. I sighed contentedly when I felt his stiffening member in the valley of my derriere, heightening my desire to become one with him.

“Sorry I didn’t bring you anything today,” he said quietly, bringing his chin down to rest on the top of my head. “I saw some roses that reminded me of you.”

“You don’t have to bring me anything but yourself,” I said, totally swept off my feet by now.

“I do too,” he countered. “I know what I’m gonna do for you today.”

“What?” I asked playfully, my left hand now running up and down the length of the side of his body.

“I’m going to write you a love letter before tonight,” he said.

“Oh yeah?” I asked seductively.

“Yeah,” he whispered breathlessly in my ear. With that, I turned so that we were face to face, on our sides, and I moved in for a kiss. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and his arms tighten around me, so I closed my eyes and let things happen naturally.

At least this time we knew we were safe. Jarred wouldn’t be stopping by to surprise us, like he had the week before, when we were together during the rainstorm. We had a really close call, but luckily, Phillip was thinking quickly enough to follow right behind me when I wasn’t expecting it. As soon as Jarred reached the doorway, Phillip was right behind me, happily greeting him and keeping a cool, calm demeanor.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous the whole time, but Phillip seemed to know exactly what to do and say. He took charge of the situation by getting Jarred stoned, which also took my nervous edge away. It wasn’t long before the three of us were in my garage, looking over surfboards and chatting about which wetsuits were more comfortable.

On this afternoon, though, there would be no disruption. As Phillip’s tongue began to dominate mine, I started to whimper with sheer lust as I lifted my legs and tried to pull him into me.

“You aren’t ready,” he said, breaking our kiss. He was right, too. I was dry, which was unusual for me. When I was horny enough, I normally had the uncanny ability to moisten up enough to take a dick up my ass without lube, and I was definitely horny at that point. Still, I waited patiently as Phillip raised my legs up high and went down on me, using his tongue to stimulate my quivering asshole by running it around the puckered edge, then by centering it and pushing in.

I was panting heavily as his tongue snaked around inside of me, treating me to another one of his expert rim jobs. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if I could have taken his hot cock in my mouth and sucked it down until he blew a tasty load for me to swallow. I wasn’t complaining though, especially when he stopped five minutes later and lined up at my entrance.

When he entered me, I shuddered, then I sighed and smiled up at him as he stayed still inside of me for a moment. He had an intense look in his eyes, and I knew what he was feeling, because I was feeling it too. When he said it, though, it meant so much more.

“I love you,” he panted with a cute smile.

“I love you too, Phillip,” I said, and that was when he started his long, powerful strokes deep inside of me. I knew that by his steady motion to settle in for a long fuck, which was what I wanted. Phillip’s only goal was pleasing me as many times as he could before he spent himself, and I loved him for that more than I would ever be able to express.

My first orgasm came rather quickly, and the ones that followed weren’t spaced that far apart. Phillip never touched my dick, and that was my choice. I felt like I had a duty to show him how devoted I was to him by letting him be the one to have his cock pleased. My roll was as his dick pleaser. I wanted to either be on my knees giving him head or in bed with my ass easily accessible to him.

I didn’t keep track of how long it took, but after a long row of orgasms on my part, he finally came with me and we were done. He pulled out of me, then I went down and sucked and licked his softening cock clean of all traces of my juices, then I nestled into his arms and let him hold me close and whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

When we woke up it was close to four, so we kissed a little more, then we got up and got dressed. I made sure I closed my door, then the two of us went downstairs and folded the hide-a-bed back up. Once the cushions were in place, we snuggled closely on the couch and surfed channels. I heard the garage door open and the sound of my dad’s Jeep pulling in, and Phillip looked a little nervous, but I brought my forefinger up to his lips and shushed him gently, then I clasped his hand in mine and stayed right where I was.

My dad was on his cell phone when he came in, so all I got was a warm scratch on the head as he passed by us on the way to the stairs. When he was gone, I turned to Phillip and asked, “Would you feel better if we went somewhere?”

“A little,” he said. “I just feel guilty, that’s all.”

“About what?” I asked sweetly.

“Just everything,” he said. “All that stuff I said to him at my house.”

“You were just defending me,” I said, and he smiled warmly at me, so I leaned over and stole a fast kiss on the lips from him. “Where do you want to go?”

“I don’t know,” he said with a shrug.

“Well, our section of the beach is private,” I said. “Do you want to go down there? We’ll take a blanket.”

Just then my dad came back down the stairs, changed out of his shirt and tie and into his golfing outfit.

“Andrew, your mom would’ve had fit if she’d have sat on that seat,” he said, referring to my less than perfect aim.

“Sorry dad,” I said. “Jarred was stinking up my bathroom and I had to go.”

“Great,” he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes for effect. “So what are you two up to tonight?”

“We’re going go sit on the beach,” I said. “You’re going golfing?”

“Yep,” he said, moving toward the closet by the front door for his clubs. “Make sure you leave a note for your mother so she doesn’t worry. Are you taking your phone with you?”

“I might,” I said in a noncommittal fashion, “But I’m turning it off if I do.”

“Alright guys, I gotta get going,” he said. “You need any money, pal?”

“Maybe a little,” I said, letting go of Phillip’s hand and standing up to follow my dad to his Jeep so I could get some cash. He put his clubs in the back of his Jeep, then he pulled his wallet out and handed me three twenties.

“Son, tell Phillip he doesn’t have to be nervous around me,” he said as I tucked the money into my own wallet and stuffed it into my back pocket.

“I will dad,” I said. “He still feels bad about what he said to you.”

“Well that’s silly,” he said, and before I could reply, he turned on his heel and went back inside. I scrambled to follow him inside, but by the time I was back in the living room, my dad was sitting on the couch with his hand on Phillip’s shoulder. I kept my distance and watched as Phillip nodded, obviously embarrassed at first, but as my dad went on, he seemed to relax. By the time my dad was finished, Phillip had chuckled about something and he was smiling. He and my dad stood up at the same time and shook hands, then my dad turned and walked toward me.

“Okay, kiddo,” he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and giving me a warm squeeze. “I’ll see you later on.”

With that, he let go and was out the door. I stood still and listened for his Jeep to pull away, and as soon as I heard the sound of the garage door closing, I let out a sigh of relief.

“I’m sorry,” was all I could think to say to Phillip when we were alone.

“For what?” he asked as if there were nothing wrong.

“For my dad coming in here like that and, well, you know,” I stammered.

“It’s okay,” he said sweetly, then he held his arms out for me. “Come here.”

I gladly moved into his embrace and let him hold me tightly. I felt his fingers in my hair, so I laid my head on his shoulder and breathed into his neck as his other hand ran up and down my back.

“I’d do anything to protect you, Andrew,” he said, melting my heart.

“I’d do anything in the world for you,” I told him, and at that moment, I meant it.

“Anything?” he asked, and I silently nodded into his neck. “Then hold hands with me while we walk to the beach.”

And we did. The stroll down to the waterfront took all of three minutes, but it was the most romantic three minutes of my life. On the way there, we passed a patch of Dandelions. Phillip stopped to pick three of them for me, then he handed them to me with a kiss on the cheek, and all I could do was sigh dreamily.

When we got down to the beach, he spread our blanket out and laid down. I laid down next to him, and he took me into his arms and gazed lovingly at me, petting my forehead and kissing the end of my nose and my burning lips. I was speechless, but I think he could gather what I was trying to communicate to him by the way I was looking at him.

“Are you glad we came down here?” he asked, and I smiled and nodded at him. “Me too.”

“I..” I opened my mouth to say something, but my voice failed me. His smile never faded, though, Instead, he lowered his face so that he was nose to nose with me, then he pressed his lips up against mine with so much force that he made a loud puckering sound when he pulled away.

“Andrew, will you go with me?” he asked, and I had to blink. It seemed like the perfect moment, and he had me lost in his smile, so it was a no brainer for me to nod my reply with stars in my eyes.

Copyright © 2011 NickolasJames8; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..