Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Are all Raves like this? - 2. Chapter 2: The Fraternity

I opened the door and let him pass first. He walks like such a bad ass when we are going out together and it kinda makes me feel tough too. We are still so new on campus we barely know where we are at any moment. We’re just following the crowd who look like they might be going to the same party. I could hear the music and the noise way before I could see anything. I barely could keep myself from running towards it. I am not the only one, cause there are literally guys chasing each other through the crowds. I laughed at how wild this all seems. Once we turned a corner and saw the party, we stopped in shock and awe. Someone had put blue spot lights in the trees and on the house. They alternated to the music. They had white spot lights that broke up the blue a bit here and there. A couple red lasers danced around through all of that. Ty grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight, “That’s just the front.”

I smiled at him, “That’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” I pulled at his hand to get us moving again. We could see the light pattern repeated around the whole house. “Wicked.”

We followed these guys, wearing just boxer briefs and beads around their necks. Both were probably a couple years older and had hard muscles. The one directly two feet in front of me had on tight bright orange boxer briefs and flip-flops that matched. The other one more to the right of us had bright green ones. The profile allowed me to see some kind of orange pattern on the mound of his pretty big bulge. There were people coming from every direction to join us on our way to the event of a lifetime. A guy had his arm around a fine looking honey was practically pressed up to Ty. She though kept looking me up and down while her man stared at another girl’s ass in front of him. Some Ass behind me couldn’t be bothered by following the crowd. So he pushed me into the guy in front of me. All I could do to keep him and myself from falling on our faces was to grab ahold of his waist for support. Obviously unsure of what was happening he turned to his right enough to assess what the Ass did and why grabbed him. He shouted at the Ass, “Calm down dickweed!” It was at that moment I became aware of my ring and pinky fingers had met with his right nut and the side of his dick. Fuck, I straightened myself up so fast, but not before I saw the smirk on his face.

I thank God he didn’t make a scene or anything. The music is so loud in the front that I can feel each thump of the beat. I also could feel a hand practically run up the crack of my ass. I am not even going to bother trying to figure out who it was, I just smile to myself. Gradually the boxer brief twins guide us past the front yard dancers, and into the open front door of the house. Guys and girls everywhere, dancing and sweating, bathed in blue and white lights. The orange and green underwear seem to glow around the muscular globes of the guys leading the way. Many people have their hands in air and moving up and down in unison. Ty still had hold of my hand and was pulling at me now. I could see he was heading towards a group of guys wearing the same jerseys. They surrounded a beer station and seemed to dictate who could have some and how they received it. There was a shirtless very fit guy in a hand stand. The button of his jeans are undone and you can make out the details of his cock and balls. His legs were be held by two jersey dudes holding each leg. A very tall massive guy ran a funnel into the upside down man and poured a pitcher of beer into the funnel.

While I was watching the show, Ty managed to get us drinks without any of the fanfare. Grabbing my hand again he is guiding me through a maze of rooms and people. Some dancing, smoking and kissing in the blue lights. The music never faded no matter where we walked. The lights were always on beat and I just can’t help but wrap my arms around Ty to get him dancing. I mash myself into his back with my hands firmly holding the front of his hips as I forced us up and down to the beat. He didn’t take long to give into the music, he even put his hands in the air and shouted, “Fuck Yeah!”

As the rhythm changed he took my hand and pointed to an open door leading outside. We danced and walked out the door to an inground pool in large yard completely packed with bodies. They all are moving to the music while completely covered in the same blue lights. Some girls passed us a bottle of whiskey, the blonde encouraged me to tip the bottle and gulp down a mouthful. I passed it to Ty while I choked from it burning my throat. The girls cheered our success as we pass it back. These girls are the finest honeys, dancing up on us and with each other. I had never seen girls dancing like that together. I didn’t even think girls would. The blonde took a swig of whiskey in her mouth and fed it to a brunette who held the blonde’s tits for support. Ty had a look of complete shock.

The crowd is always dancing and moving. When I didn’t pay attention, I found we had moved to the other side of the pool. Somewhere along the way the girls moved to some other guys to cheer on the way we did.

I grab at Ty’s hand and point towards a large garage people were going in and out of. We made our way in to find picnic tables and normal lighting. I found myself to be relieved at the break from the scene outside. People were sitting on the tables and standing all along the walls, talking and flirting with almost anyone.

I found us a spot on the end of a table Occupied by a half dozen guys laughing and talking. A very good looking jock type dude tapped my shoulder handing me a joint. I told him I have never done it before. He gestured towards Ty and I told him neither of us had. This dude gets his buddy’s attention and they move around in front of us. “We are going to give you what we call, a shotgun.” He went on to explain how they’ll put the joint backwards in they’re mouths. Then we put our lips on the end, and suck in the smoke as they blow on them.

Shit, first of all, how do they not burn their mouths? Second, I don’t care who you are, this whole process is kinda hot. Third, did they really have to stand between our knees practically pressing our dicks together, is it because they have smoldering joints in their mouth and need the angle? Let me also say, the coughing is not pleasurable, but the after, well, it’s different!

After the jocks walk away, a few minutes go by, before the second dude comes back up to Ty. this time he changes it. This guy takes a big buff in his mouth, holds it in his lungs, puts his lips on Ty’s and blows. This makes more sense to me, except I don’t think I like him doing that to Ty. Before I can protest, my guy presses his lips to mine. I wait for the smoke but that didn’t happen right away, well I guess it did only I was lost in what he was doing, it was a full on man kiss. I could get mad at him for violating me, but he filled my mouth with his tongue and I was too ‘dizzy’ to stop him. No shit, he held that shit in his lungs for that long, just to have a chance to make out with me. Can’t deny it, I’m flattered.

Although, now I’m afraid Ty is going to freak out. As I turned I find, what seemed like, those two giving little kisses to each other. Like they’re just trying to see if they like it. I just couldn’t get mad at that, WE’RE IN COLLEGE AT A REAL UNIVERSITY, that’s what’s supposed to happen, try new things. Wicked.

Those guys smiled and moved on around the garage, I took Ty’s hand leading him back to the music. I pulled him close and we danced. We took our shirts off tucking them into the back of our pants. We were wet with sweat, with blue, white and red laser lights sparkling across our bodies. It is magical, we kiss girls while dancing past them, even kiss each other to the beat once. As a music change became a new slightly different rhythm, Ty pulled me over to the fence line. He’s giving me a huge tight gripped hug and said, “Thank You for forcing to come with you! This is FANTASTIC!” I just wouldn’t let him pull away when I feel his grip lighten. He got the hint and settled into my affection. I turn us a bit so we could watch the crowd and the lights. Ty points to the sign right beside us that reads ‘FORBIDDEN ZONE’. He looked up at me with a huge grin. I lean in to his ear. “It truly is.” As I pulled back I saw a funny unsure look in his eyes. I simply answer by putting my mouth to his, tasting his breath, devouring his special smell that only he has. I wrap my arms around him so tight I may have been able to wrap them twice. One arm high and the other low. I press into him from head to toe. Even better than that, he presses into me, like someone lit this boys fuse and he’s about to explode. A stick crackling to our left broke the trance. Instantly we were two dudes just hanging out next to each other.

Copyright © 2021 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..