Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Are all Raves like this? - 4. Chapter 4 Time To Leave

As quickly as the brothers came to feel me up, they seemed to disappear. No further instructions, plans, or even a happy ending. No sounds of any kind and it freaks me out. In a hushed plea I called out, “Ty? Are you still in here?” I think they took him somewhere or maybe have a hand over his mouth.

”Yeah, I’m here. Are we supposed to go?” Oh thank god he answered, because I didn’t want to kill the brothers of the Fraternity, especially before I became one. Even more insane is a light appeared at the top of the stairs as if on command. We got the hint and made our way up and out the giant heavy door.

The party seemed to be an endless show of dancing and lights. I couldn’t tell if it was midnight or 3 in the morning. Without question or words of any kind, I just follow Ty through the maze of sweaty bodies. Every now and then he takes my hand to keep me moving when he realizes I am distracted by some honey.

It wasn’t until we’d made it onto the street, and had the party behind us, that Ty said exactly what I was thinking. “That was definitely new.”

”I don’t even have words, that would explain to people back home, what happened back there.” Our pace was slow but steady. I am starting to feel tired with every step. “Let’s not tell anyone about it. I mean, I don’t want them to get the wrong idea.”

Ty gave me a strange look, “Yeah, we wouldn’t want them to think we’re queer for each other.”

”Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?” Is he trying to tell me he has a thing for me? I know he’s always envied me, maybe even a little clingy, but that’s because he’s shy and I am his best friend.

”Nothing, it didn’t mean anything. I’m just tired and need a shower.” But, there’s that tone in his voice he does when he’s holding back. Sometimes I press him to come out with it. Sometimes I ignore it so I don’t have to think too much and jumble up whatever it is even worse than it probably isn’t. This is one of those times. Nope, I ain’t gonna touch it unless he takes it there.

We got back to the room in no time and we gathered up the basics to walk down to the showers. Ty climbed into the first stall and turned on the shower. I took the one on the far end, I don’t even know why, maybe just for some peace. I listened to the sounds of our showers as we moved around under the spray. Curiously, I heard another shower turn on across from me. I pulled my curtain back enough to see an upper classmate with his curtain wide open. He just let the water hit the back of his head and let it cascade down his body. Slowly I opened my curtain wide and peaked down the row to see another dude enter a shower across from Ty. That dude seemed to look me right in the eyes before disappearing into the stall.

Part of me wanted to go check on Ty to see if he’s alright, but I just hung out under the warmth of the shower. Every now and then I checked on the dude across from me and occasionally caught him looking at my donkey dick. I even saw him boning up as he rotated around under the spray. As dicks go, he seems to have a well proportioned cock and balls to his body type. I can even see the bulbous mushroom head flare as he watched my cock grow. However, I absolutely refuse to touch myself, I simply let my admirer use my body as his muse to get one more nut before bed.

This boy isn’t even trying to hide it now. And, if I’m completely honest, I think his boldness is kinda a turn on. I watch as he opens his mouth like he’s about to suck me, then he squeezes his lips together pushing them out. Over and over while his rhythm seems to change with it. Slow with a tight grip as he dreams of sucking my massive pulsing schlong, and fast and loose as he gets closer to a climax.

’I bet he’s going to cover that shower wall with man juice.’ I do notice that I can feel my dick pulse more frequently as he gets closer. He has even started sticking out his tongue as longs beads of Pre ooze from my dick onto the floor. I know that if he was on his knees in front of me, he’d swallow every drop until I had nothing left. Dude curled his back as his abs completely tightened. Two pumps later he shot out almost into my stall. All the remaining blasts that seemed to be endless just shot out around his feet. The most astonishing thing to me was the massive blast that shot out of my hands free shaft onto the side wall. I saw that dude moving his tongue up and down as if he was licking it all up.

In typical fashion, I immediately felt the pent up guilt giving me the urge of flight. So I grabbed my towel and dried as I walked. I saw Ty at the sinks brushing his teeth and caught sight of my Voyageur as he walked into the stall I had just used. ‘Do you think he’s actually licking up my jizz? Ewww’.

Ty finished up and followed me back to the room. I didn’t bother with underwear and pajamas, I just dropped the towel on the floor and crawled under a sheet on my bed. I don’t think my head even hit the pillow by the time I was unconscious. I bet I could have slept for a couple of days if it wasn’t for the dream I was having. One by one guys were sucking my dick. The scenes changed quickly keeping pace with my increasing orgasms. Just as I realized I was probably about to have a wet dream, the final scene was Ty and I in an intense 69. I knew I would be making a mess but the dream was just too good to stop.

When I finally let myself wake up I saw Ty mulling around cleaning up and looking at me every now and then. “Hey buddy,” my voice sounds horse and my mouth is dry. “How’d you sleep?”

”I slept like the dead till about an hour ago.” He cracked a smile letting me know whatever may have bothered him last night is not an issue now. “Do you want to go get something to eat?”

I checked my body and my bedding as he put a shirt in his dresser. I definitely had dried cum on my abs and a bit on the sheets, but not nearly the same amount as I usually do. Really, I figure it’s because I just shot off right before bed. “Yeah, that sounds good. Can you hand me a pair of shorts and a t-shirt?”

As Ty brought them to me I clearly saw him scanning over my junk. “Hey, do you think all raves are like that? Or was that the college fraternity version?”

”Why Ty? Are you ready for round two?” I chuckled just as Ty wiggled his eyebrows up and down. “I take that as a definite maybe.”

Copyright © 2021 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..