Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Other Man - 1. Chapter 1

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“I love having you sleep with me in my dorm, baby.” I smiled nuzzling him. It was the truth. I never thought I'd have a boyfriend; I always thought I was destined to be alone. But since I've met him, it’s simply been guns and roses. I love him! I love how we cuddle every night, the feel of having his body pressed to mine is so soothing and sensual. Even if we’re not having sex, the love is still there and when he kisses me, I see stars. I never thought that could be possible.

“And I love sleeping with you, baby.” I could tell he was smiling as he kissed the back of my neck and used his hand to sensually rub my side with his fingertips. I turned over so that I was now facing him. Ugh... those eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes. I just get so lost in them. Like now. I completely forgot what I was going to say and now I was just staring at him speechless.

“You make me speechless, you know that?” I giggled leaning my head into his chest.

“Really? Because you do the exact same thing to me,” he replied, lifting my chin to look at him. And he kissed me. I lost my breath as our lips met again. My eyes were closed as I began to see the stars around me, but there was something new, it was faint. There was a ringing noise as well. Wow, so I see stars and my ears ring when we kiss. He broke the kiss and looked at me, “There I go being speechless, again.”

“Aww, well what were you going to say?” I asked hearing the ringing gradually and obnoxiously get louder.

“I... was... um gonna ask if you wanted to make us official, like, be boyfriends...”

I was about to answer when I felt something shake me and everything started get rather blurry. This obnoxious ringing was so loud that I could barely hear anything.

I opened my eyes...

Ugh...it was a dream. Why do all the good things have to happen in fantasy? And then you wake up you realize it was fiction, something that didn’t happen. I looked up at my roommate, he was grinning from ear to ear. I didn’t comprehend why. I grunted, “I wanna go back to sleep, besides that’s your damn alarm.”

“Well, if you wanna sleep through your whole birthday, then go ahead. But, your parents are probably gonna call you in like 15 minutes and Jerome, Fabian and I have big plans for you today. So get your ass up and put some soap on that ass!” he said, yanking the covers off me... reminding me that my birthday was in October when it starts getting cold. “Ooo! Did we have the boyfriend dream again? Someone has morning wood!” he said playfully pointing at it and pulling it down so it slapped my stomach.

“Asshole,” I glared. Jaylynn. Of all the good hearted people in the world, he could be a real asshole sometimes. But it’s all out of love. We've been roommates since freshman year and now we’re juniors in college. He was like this before he knew I was gay. He didn’t change at all, he even said he knew. I hate when people say that they knew. It makes me feel like I was terrible about hiding it. “Don’t touch my turtle if you’re not gonna help it get it down,” I smiled.

“Yeah, you wish. Now come on, we have to shower. We have a long day ahead of us,” he said, grabbing our towels and toiletries.

I sat up in bed smiling to myself about how good my friends were to me. Jaylynn came out of the bathroom and grabbed my arm and pulled me to the shower room in the dorm hall. The whole way there we were both walking naked and I let my eyes wander a bit to his nice bubble butt. I took my free hand and hollered out, “Nice ass,” and playfully slapped it.

He spun around quickly with a slight flush on his face and glared at me playfully. “Is that a birthday wish?” and walked into the shower room, set our stuff down and walked into the vacant shower room. I walked in not far behind him. We started washing up and chattering, or should I say it more like me trying to pry out information about what we were doing today. And him not telling me anything, but hyping up the day more. “Look, Shonn, I'm not telling you what we’re doing tonight, but it’s gonna be an amazing day for you. So what’s your birthday wish?” he asked, watching me closely.

I yawned a little, still half-asleep and eyed him up and down. He lifted my chin and giggled. “Is this what you want?” and shook his dick in my face. “My turtle...” Then he moved his hand back to mine. “...or someone to take care of yours?” he said, biting his bottom lip. And he teasingly started lowering himself down until he was now face to face with my dick. I was looking so lost, but like, I did want him to go ahead and do it. Then he finally smiled and laughed so hard. “I so got you right there. You should've seen your face, it was all” he laughed, impersonating me.

“Tease!” I said playfully punching him in the chest. “You know my morning wood lasts for awhile,” I glared... lying. It was Jaylynn; he was gorgeous, his light brown skin complexion, his toned arms, slim figure and bubble butt. Not to mention his 'turtle' was a nice size. Hell, we were the same size. For some reason, part of me always thinks he feels the same way I do. We just click; we know just about everything about each other. Favorite colors, food, things, who we dated, had sex with etc. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking, but I love him all the same.

“Riiight, or is it this nice ass?” he said, spinning around and getting it wet under the water, exposing it in front of me. My dick jumped at his ass being so close, just right there for the taking. I kept my composure and slapped it. “You know it’s nice and all, but I know you just wanna hear me say that.” I smiled, stepping out of the shower to dry off.

Jaylynn followed behind me, grinning, bumping into me 'accidentally', pressing himself to me. I shook my head and said, “I'm telling Nicole,” and stuck my tongue out playfully.

He looked at me in awe, “You wouldn’t!” I just raised my eyebrow and let him think about if I would or not. I wouldn’t, because I know this is all harmless fun. I went on to start shaving and going in on my face so that it looked flawless. And then went back to our room where Jaylynn was looking for a shirt to wear.

“You’re a meanie,” he said as he heard me walk in the door. I laughed and just looked at him and proceeded to get dressed. I put on a pair of gray straight leg jeans with a nice powder blue v-neck t-shirt with some black on black Chuck Taylors. When I had my clothes on, I went into our bathroom to check myself in the mirror to make sure I looked my best, while Jaylynn was waiting impatiently for me.

“Come on you look fine already, geez. I swear you just get all dressed up for no reason,” he whined.

I rolled my eyes, paying him no mind. He was right, I did get all dressed up every day, but it wasn't for no reason. You see, it was for me. I was getting all dolled up for me. It makes you feel amazing to dress up like you’re going somewhere special when you’re not. I do it because I'm special enough to look good every fucking day. It’s a confidence booster; months ago I was just so insecure with no confidence. I was wearing extremely baggy clothes. The only people I talked to were Jay, Jerome and Fabian. Then one day, Jerome and Fabian pulled me aside and told me they wanted to help build my confidence. It’s been a long, frustrating journey, but we've all become closer friends because of it. I'm not even completely done, but then, when are you ever a hundred percent done with anything?

“Hey, you woke me up. If you didn’t want me to get dressed you should’ve let me enjoy my boyfriend dream,” I whined, mocking him.

“And let you spoil your sheets. Then I could harass and make fun of and/or blackmail you. Damn, are you tired? You look kind of sleepy,” he grinned.

“Haha, go ahead. I got so much dirt on you, like your midnight bathroom breaks where you be in there for like thirty minutes doing god knows what,” I glared, raising an eyebrow.

“Can we go now? I'm hungry and we still have to meet Jerome and Fabian at their apartment,” he said opening the door. I put on my bike chain necklace, a watch and a ring. Grabbed my cell, wallet and walked out the door that Jaylynn was holding. He slapped my ass and shouted, “Good Game!”

I chuckled, “Yeah I know you can’t keep your hands off it.”

On the way to the apartment, I called them to let them know we were on the way. Of course they were just getting ready. They said to just knock; one of them should be ready by the time we get there. So we got in Jaylynn's car. I drove, because he was on the phone with Nicole. Sweet girl, love her to death, but she can talk your ear off. Oh, and she’s very pretty. I introduced them to each other, which is funny. I'm the matchmaker, but I can’t find my own match. Yeah, I know. Crazy, Right! Heh. Well, story of my life.

We reached the apartment shortly and I was on the phone talking to Nicole, who wanted to wish me happy birthday, but then ended up going into this fashion show that this organization at school is doing and how I need to try out. I already knew about the show, seeing as how Jerome and Fabian are the organization’s President and Secretary. The group was called 'Flawless Precision' it was a modeling/fashion club and everyone in it was just flawless and amazingly beautiful. I would just not be able to compete with that, but most of all, everybody knew who they were. I mean these girls wore heels every day, had their makeup done to the max every day. Like they actually looked like dolls! And the guys dressed up every day as well, dressed to kill. You'd take one look at them on campus and just not help but to stare and wonder, ‘How do they find the time?’

“Ok, Nicole, yes, I'll be ready for the try outs. Yes, I've been practicing my walk. Ok... Bye.” I sighed. I looked at Jaylynn and he shrugged his shoulders at me. We walked up the steps to their apartment building, and we knocked.

“It's open!” a voice shouted. I looked at Jaylynn to open the door he rolled his eyes and just looked stared back at me.

“You can’t open the door for me?” I whined.

“Your hands work,” he shot back.

When the door swung open with Fabian staring at us, “I swear if y'all two don’t just fulfill each others’ wishes and just have sex with each other...” We laughed it off, but a part of me wouldn’t mind it. Maybe that’s just my other head speaking, after all, it had been several months since I had sex. “Y'all still gonna stand there. You don’t need an invitation. Hell Shonn, you gotta key. Now get in here!” he said.

As we walked in, Jerome was walking out of his room and he smiled, “Happy Birthday, Shonn!”

“Aww thanks, at least someone remembered,” I said, glaring at Fabian.

“Excuse me? I didn’t have a chance to say it, seeing how y’all don’t know how to open a damn door,” he shot back but then he smiled and said, “Happy Birthday, Shonn!”

“Thanks, so I see you guys are ready for the day.” I smiled, looking at the dining room table that was clear of everything but a couple already rolled blunts and some little bags of green.

“Yeah, almost. Hey Jaylynn, can you roll another one for me?” Fabian asked, as he was tugging me into the kitchen. I looked at him all weird when we reached the kitchen. “You look so sexually frustrated.”

“How does someone look sexually frustrated?”

“Like you, I'm guessing you had that boyfriend dream again and 'Mr. Straight' over there has been playing with you since you woke up. So am I right, or am I riiiight?” He smiled coyly, already knowing.

“Ugh... I hate when you do that shit, reading me like that, bitch I should smack you,” I laughed, trying to play it off.

“Whatever. You can do it too. You just don’t read between the damn lines, bitch,” he replied, leaving me in the kitchen.

I stayed in there, just daydreaming out the window about pretty much how I was before. How I didn’t know anything, I was always thinking instead of doing, or worried about how I wanted to look. How I was unable to stand up for myself, but now I see it, the fact that I'm worth something, not only to myself, but to someone out there. Where ever he is, I swear when I meet him I am gonna slap the shit out of him and say, ‘What took you so long?’

I walked back out of the bathroom to see that everyone was sitting around the dining room table rolling two more blunts. They had one going in rotation. There was nothing else I could to do but sit down and celebrate with them. After all, it was my birthday. Soon as I sat down my phone went off; it was my mom.

“Hello,” I said into the phone. Which was quickly followed by a chorus of people in the background singing 'Happy Birthday'. “Aww thanks guys” I spoke into the phone.

“So what are you doing today?” Mom asked.

“I'm not sure. These clowns won’t let me in on what they have planned for me,” I said, showing them a little attitude.

“Those there are some smart boys, because you definitely would try to change plans.”

“I would not...”

“Oh yes you would,” Jaylynn blurted out. “Hi, Mrs. Maxi!”

“Hi, Jaylynn!”

“Ok, Mom, I gotta go. We’re leaving pretty soon to do something. Umm thanks again and tell everyone I said 'Hi and thank you,'” I said rather quickly.

“Ok hun, will do. Happy Birthday.” I hung up the phone, which was followed by laughter from the peanut gallery.

“Hmmm, roll this and we'll be ready to go,” Jerome said. I looked around at everyone else at the table doing the same thing. So we sat there rolling while I was prying, trying to figure out what in the world we were doing today. Since it was my birthday, but to no avail. They didn’t budge at all...ugh! Soon after we were done rolling, Jerome lit one as we all headed into Jaylynn's car.

“So where are you bitches taking me? Because you know kidnapping is illegal,” I smiled, sticking out my tongue.

“SHONN!! I know you wanna know what we have planned for you, but if you don’t sit back and shut up and just enjoy it... Matter of fact, here... hit this,” Jerome said, handing me the lit blunt. I took a couple puffs and decided to kick back and just enjoy my friends surprising me on my special day. While in the car we smoked and listened to music and talked about everything besides what the plans were for the day. I was starting to wonder where we were driving to when Jaylynn finally stopped at the best shopping mall in the area.

“Alright, now we’re here to pick out costumes. Since it’s Halloween, it wouldn’t be fitting to not wear a costume for tonight’s events,” Jerome said. I looked at him about to interject because I already had one costume that was amazingly sexy and cool, but he continued. “You’re gonna need more than one costume Shonn, trust me.”

I shrugged and started walking along with everyone into the mall. Hmm... I did have costume ideas other than the dead football player. This is gonna be fun and exciting. Now what else can I possibly put together for my next costume? I was brought out of the out my deep thought when I felt someone put their arm on my shoulder and started talking, “Today is gonna be amazing. You just wait! I’m gonna be there the whole time too,” Jaylynn said. He had that big dumb goofy grin he uses when he’s overly excited. It was kind of cute though. There was no way I could look at Jaylynn and not giggle along with him. You have to see his pearly white smile and those lovely pink red lips. They’re in perfect synchronization with each other. UGH... why does he have to be straight! I mean, there have been times when he looks at me and I can just tell he wants me and then there’re times when I just don’t know what he wants.

“Awww thanks, Jay. That means a lot, really. Now if you could just whisper to me what it is we’re doing.” I giggled back to him. And there it was, that look I was just talking about, his hazel eyes narrowing in on my eyes. He can just take your breath away. I shouldn’t be thinking of him like this; we’re friends. I mean, adding sex to a friendship is bad news. I would know because I’ve tried it me and that person don’t even acknowledge each other anymore.

He stared at me a little longer as we entered the mall and then glanced over to Jerome and Fabian. And then he leaned in closer to me and started whispering. He said nothing. It was just one of those times where he got all in my ear and just started saying random things. It was cute once again and we were extremely close to one another. “Lame!” I shouted “I thought you guys had something better planned than that. We can do that any other weekend,” I said smartly.

The look on Jerome and Fabians face was priceless. I know it’s gonna be coming in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!
“Look here, Shonn! We don’t have to do anything for you birthday. We could’ve done something on our own and just called and said happy birthday if we knew you were gonna be so ungrateful,” Jerome said, glaring at me.

“You know, you don’t need to be ungrateful. And I doubt Jaylynn even told you anything. And if he did, you can still act like you wanna do it and stop being an ungrateful ass bitch!” Fabian jumped in.

Jaylynn and I looked at each other and started dying of laughter that we had to sit at a bench in the mall. “Hahaha you guys should have seen your faces. SOOOO Priceless! Y'all got so angry. You already know Jaylynn won’t crack and tell me. Hehehe,” I said in between giggles.

“Look Shonn, I love you to death. But DONT TRY ME!” Jerome said and then smiled “Now we have shopping to do.” I still couldn’t stop laughing on how all that worked out. Jaylynn and I followed behind the two, laughing still, until we started doing some intense shopping. Within three to four hours we had everything we needed for tonight, whatever it was they have planned. We each had two costumes for the night and I must say, they looked amazing.

On the way back to campus, we stopped at the liquor store and loaded up on some drinks for the evening. I don’t know exactly what they bought; all I know is they gave me a fifth of my favorite liquor and said enjoy. As we reached the campus, we went our separate ways. Jerome and Fabian went to go change at someone else's dorm, while Jaylynn and I went back to our dorm to change.

As we reached the dorm room, I remembered I had to borrow Chad's shoulder pads. I reached his dorm room and knocked. I didn’t wait long; he answered the door with his towel across his shoulders. It was obvious he just finished showering. But he looked so amazing! His dark chocolate colored skin was covered in water droplets from head to toe. Oh and the muscles! It was just so amazing to see him like this. He smiled at me, knowing I was ogling him, “Hey Shonn! Happy Birthday! Come in, man!”

Sexy hot guy invites you in his room while he’s naked? Of course I'm walking through that door. “Thanks, look thanks so much for letting me borrow your shoulder pads. You’re a life saver for it!”

“No problem, my man. You have to take a couple shots with me,” he said, going in his fridge and pulling out a fifth of Golden Grain. “How old are you now?” he asked smiling.

“20 now. You know you don’t have to break out the good stuff for me,” I smiled, but as soon as I finished speaking, he was handing me a shot glass. He had one too and he shouted, 'Happy Birthday!' We clinked glasses and took the shot. The flaming liquid slid down my throat; it was strong and spicy and it made my eyes water a little bit.

“HA! Here have another one!” he smiled, giving me another glass and we did another shot. Wow, I have a feeling this gonna happen a lot tonight and I’m gonna love it!

“AAAH! Woo-wee! That’s some strong stuff. Good, though a couple more of them and I’ll be tipsy before we even go anywhere,” I giggled, definitely starting to feel a little tipsy. Not completely tipsy, but the beginning effects were my body felt completely warm.

“Haha here, have another one!” he giggled. He slid another shot glass of the fiery liquid in my hand.

“Hehe, are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me, Chadwick?” I smiled. Wow, I can’t believe I just said that. Not that I would object if he did try.

“Well, if I do ever wanna try guys, you’re the first I'm calling.” he smiled. That was definitely not the response I was expecting.

My face flushed a little and I took the shot. You know, I don’t know what it is about alcohol, but it always seems to make you feel bolder. And that’s exactly what I was doing. “Your very tempting, especially now you’re here naked, both of us drinking. You have two out of the five of my favorite things.” I said taking off my shirt and the two chains I had on. He looked at me with wide eyes and before he asked what I was doing I chimed in, “Can you help me put them on?”

“Sure. Sit down in this seat.” he replied throwing the towel on his bed. He got right in front of me with his dick right at eye level. Hehe, it was innocent enough I'm just good at measurements. But I handed him the shoulder pads. It was obvious I wasn’t focusing on him, I was staring down his dick. I was making mental notes for next time. He told me to raise my hands and he then slid them onto my shoulders. As my head popped out of the top of the shoulder pads, I breathed outward heavily. It looked kind of like I was taking a deep breath, but instead I wanted to see how sensitive he was down there. Chad squirmed a bit as I stood. “Ok you’re good to go,” he smiled.

“YAY! Thanks, man, you’re amazing for this.” I said and hugged him and might’ve rubbed my leg on his dick just a little.

While we were still embraced in the hug he asked, “Truth or dare?”

“HAHA! You and your random truth or dares. Umm dare,” I laughed raising my eyebrow. He slid me another shot while he was thinking.

“Oh, I got a good one. I dare you to walk back to your room naked.” he grinned. He took a shot himself and I thought about it for a minute and then I started to strip. He watched me the whole time.

“You like what you see?” I asked, as I bent over in front of him while I was taking off my pants and boxer briefs.

“I’m gonna answer that with, ‘You need to go before I make us stay here all night.’” he smiled, raising an eyebrow.

“I'll take a rain check on that then,” I said, as I gave him another hug and tugged his dick a couple times, and then walked out the door to hear him yell down the hall.

“You’re evil!” he laughed.

Hehe... that was a little evil, but I know he wants it. I got back to my dorm to be greeted by the sexiest dead baseball player I've ever seen. I kissed Jaylynn's cheek and giggled, “First Base!”

“HA! Drinking already, bastard. Don’t go thinking you’re gonna hit third or home base. Hehe, Nicole will tag you OUT!” We both almost fell over laughing at that. “Why are you naked? What have you been doing?”

“Playing the field” I giggled and went to the closet to pull out the rest of my outfit. I put on the jockstrap and football pants quickly and tightened it, but didn’t tie it. I threw in the mouth guard and the cleats and was good to go. All while taking more shots of Bacardi Grand Melon that was given to me by Jerome and Fabian. By the time we were ready, Jaylynn and I were feeling real good, the whole time giggling and laughing. I knew the first party we were going to was Shanelle's 'Dead Sports Costume Ball.' By the time we reached her party, we heard the music booming through the doors.

Just as we walked in we were both handed a solo cup with some drink. I didn’t know what it was at first, but after the first couple sips, who cares? I didn’t. I made my way around the party and saw some amazing sporty costumes. There were track stars, basketball players, I even saw a Sumo wrestler. This party is crazy! I was spotted by several people who said 'Happy Birthday' and complimented my costume and gave me a shot. After all the shots, I was starting to get hot and the room was spinning a bit. So I went out on the patio only to find my friends out there smoking.

“There you are!” Shanelle smiled giving me a hug. I replied and hugged her back and realized that everyone was here, even Kay and Jamal. I got real excited. I gave everyone hugs and we I sat down with them drinking and smoking. I was feeling amazing at this point and got up and made everyone come back in the party. I mean, that’s what we’re here for isn’t it!

So we danced for awhile and then someone tapped my shoulder and said that it was time to go to the next stop. So we all loaded up in like three cars total and drove back to Jerome and Fabians apartment and changed. They said I had to be completely done up and flawless. We decided that we were all gonna go to this next one as X-Men with a vampire twist. Jerome went as Cyclops, Fabian was Professor X minus the wheelchair, Nicole was Storm, Kay went as Rogue, Jamal was Magneto, Jaylynn was Bishop and I was Gambit.

We left their apartment on our way to our next destination. We ended up going to this gay club in the next town that I've been dying to go to. I gasped when I realized where we were going, “Yess! Oh my god, guys, this is going to be crazy.” They laughed, can you maybe start bouncing when we get there?

I looked over to Jaylynn, “You’re coming with us?” I asked. He didn’t look at me directly he looked down at the ground and kind of mumbled something. I hugged him, “You know I know this isn’t your scene, you don’t have to go.”

He looked at me like I was crazy, “Have you ever heard of me to turn down a party? HUH!” I broke out laughing because he raised his eyebrow, the one with the 'M' on it. I don’t even know why I laughed, but it was funny to me. Just drunk I guess... hehe. But he started laughing with me and we just couldn’t stop. Jerome and Fabian looked at us as we parked and asked what was funny. I pointed at his eye and they just shook their heads.

We made our way into the club and it was crazy full, packed to the max. The people loved us in there, people were talking to us. We tried to stay together, but I ventured off on my own. When this guy walked up behind me and whispered, “Hello, mon ami,” and I spun around to see this cute guy, tall and very muscular in a Batman costume. I had no idea who he was, but he was cute.

“Gee willikers, Batman!” I replied smiling. And he laughed too and then asked to dance. So I left everyone and went out on the dance floor. We danced for a long time and I was starting to get a little dizzy, so we went to sit down and he bought me another drink. “So Batman, do I get to know the man behind the mask?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“Kyle, and yours?” he said laughing.

“Shonn with two Ns” I said, kinda slurring.

“Well it’s nice to meet you, Shonn,” Kyle smiled as he leaned over, reached and kissed me. His lips were real soft and nice. I started to kiss him back and he added his tongue; it tasted like what we were drinking, which made me get into it more. We finally came up for air.

“Mmm... likewise,” I replied smiling. “I'll be right back. I have to potty,” I continued slurring a little.

“Haha! You too, come on we'll go together.” He giggled and I followed him to the bathroom. We both went into the biggest stall and peed right next to each other while making out. Which is a difficult task, I might add.

Just as we finished, his kissing got fiercer and he pinned me against the stall wall. I put my arms around his neck and then I whispered, between kisses involuntarily, “It’s my birthday.”

He giggled, “Is it really?” I nodded, giggling along with him. He kissed me again and started to play with my dick. And then he stopped kissing me and started to go down on me. It was a surprise, totally unexpected, but I quickly got into it as his mouth was bobbing up and down. The room started spinning as he kept up his work on my dick. I started moaning and bucking my hips in and out of his hot mouth. I told him I was close and he grabbed some toilet paper and kissed me again as he started to jerk me until I came. And when I did he smiled, “Happy Birthday, Shonn with two Ns” I giggled and we made out again for awhile longer and I was starting to feel him up. He was big and really horny. He started to buck his hips into my hand and then he picked me up and shot his load on the wall.

I giggled, “How did you know I like to be picked up?”

“Hehe... I didn’t until now,” he laughed and we walked back to where we were sitting and talked and drank some more for awhile, until I was spotted.

“Boy, we’ve been all over this club looking for you! Come on, we’re off to the next destination,” Kay said.

She went to touch me and I screamed, “Nooo everyone knows if you’re touched by Rogue you become paralyzed,” I giggled and Kyle laughed along with me.

“Shonn, come on. I'll touch you,” She said putting her finger extremely close to my shoulder.

“I think she’s serious, you better go,” Kyle said, giggling a bit.

“Aww ok, bye Kyleee,” I said slurring again.

“Bye Shonn with two Ns,” he said waving.

As I got up Kay grabbed my shoulder and she punched it. I made a face like everyone does in the movies when touched by her. The three of us started laughing and then Kay and I made our way out of the club.

As we exited, I didn’t see everyone, just Nicole and Jaylynn looking seriously worried. I giggled, “Hi Storm and Bishop. Do we have to save the day now?”

“Yes we do, but first let’s go to another party,” Nicole smiled, with her creepy white eyes. I got into the car and we took off. I have no idea where we were going, I just went along for the ride. But when we reached the destination, all the lights were out and I took out some of my cards and throw them at the door and yelled 'Boom'.

“Boy! You are fucked up! Throwing cards at doors thinking you got superpowers,” Kay boomed.

“But you love me, don’t you Rogue?” I grinned, keeping out of touching distance.

“Haha, yes I do, Gambit. Now open the door!” she smiled.

Jaylynn opened the door and it was real dark. All the sudden, they flipped on and everyone screamed, “SUPRISE!” And Jerome and Fabian came out holding a cake with 20 candles.

“YAY! We have cake! I like cake. Do you guys like cake?” I smiled and everyone laughed a little. Which was followed by a chorus of 'Happy Birthday' and I made my wish and blew out the candles. Everyone cheered and then the party started again. I saw Professor X drinking and had to comment, “Hehe Professor. Shame on you for drinking and I didn’t know you could walk.”

“Yes the alcohol has given me the power to stand. Where did you go in the club?” he smiled.

“I thought you could read minds. Maybe you’re not the great professor after all,” I giggled.

“Oh really?” he said and then put his fingers up to his temple and closed his eyes and then he gasped and started laughing with me. Hehe the party raged on and I kept drinking until I was whisked away upstairs to someone’s bedroom... to sleep for throwing up. And they took me to the room and the last thing I remember hearing is, 'HULK SMASH' and then they kissed me. I got into the bed and the rest is black.

comments are greatly appreaciated! hoped you enjoyed
Copyright © 2011 Prince Duchess; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..