Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Other Man - 2. Chapter 2

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, I rolled over on my side to see him there smiling at me he kissed me lightly on my nose and giggled softly, “Did you fall asleep on me?” he asked

I blinked a couple times and smiled back at his perfect teeth and sexy eyes glazed over taking me in, “I'm sorry, I've just been tired lately.” I yawned

“Its fine, im only teasing. I know you've been busy” he smiled hugging me “You never answered my question”

I thought about that last statement. His question, I smiled and my face flushed a little as I remembered what his question was as I met his gaze. I didnt answer I mean this is a dream right? Well, I dont want a boyfriend in my dreams. I want one in real life so how do I say no to a figment of my imagination. Thats perfect beyond words thus far, but only I know about him in my dream. I cant answer, I dont know how to tell him that I cant. That hes perfect but I made him. Oy, I shouldnt be thinking of such things in my dreams. It gives me a headache!

****

Ugh...I swear I'm never drinking like that again. I smushed my head with a pillow and groaned as my head was pounding like it was hit with a pillowcase full of rocks. What happened last night? Why can't I remember anything except it was my birthday and I made out with someone before I fell asleep. WAIT, WHAT! I shot up out of bed. I instantly grabbed the sides of my head as the sunlight beaming through the window made my head hurt worse. I took a couple seconds before looking around me to see where I was. Definitely someones bedroom but its not my dorm bedroom this is an apartment. I heard a groan and someone pulling me back down to a laying position on the bed.

I looked over to see Fabian laying there sleeping and he mumbled something I couldnt tell but it sounded something like, “Why are you up” but I could be wrong. I watched him as he started to stir in his bed. I decided not to bother him so I got up out of bed and realized I was wearing the the gray jockstrap I had on the night before for my costume. As I slipped out of the bedroom quietly, I recognized my surroundings as I traveled downstairs. I was in Jerome and Fabians apartment. I smiled and appreciated what they did for me yesterday and went to the bathroom for some aspirin.

I tracked my way to the kitchen, my headache still echoing but no as badly. I went through their kitchen looking for food. I decided to make breakfast for people as a thank you for the birthday I had yesterday. And maybe I could find out some answers, about exactly what happened. I pulled out some bacon, sausage and pancake/waffle mix. I threw the bacon and sausage on the skillet and started on the batter for the pancakes. As the meat started to smell like it was ready, some heads started pop up out of there slumber. The first was to wake up was Jamal. I smiled and waved as peeped his head.

He shook his head at me, “Well, what did I do to wake up to see you cooking naked no less”

“I was hungry, but too lazy to get dressed. You likey?” I said batting my eyelashes at him

“The jockstrap? No, it needs to be off” he winked at me and stepped into the kitchen still wearing his outfit from last night. I couldnt hep but burst into a fit of laughter at him. He raised an eyebrow like whats so funny.

“Wheres your helmet? Magneto needs a helmet” I said holding onto the counter from laughing

“Haha, what are you cooking over here?” he asked ignoring my statement

“Meh. Its just bacon and sausage. Had I not had a headache I wouldve went out and looked for some stray children and brought them back so we could cook them. But that wouldve taken forever as well. So were just stuck with this, lame old breakfast meat” I replied smiling at him

“I think im just gonna leave on that statement.” he said backing away from me slowly

“Wait!” I said loudly causing both us to catch a minor headache “Pancakes or waffles”

“Waffles” he replied shaking his head at me

“Pancakes it is” I smiled brightly tending to the food on the stove.

“Bitch, do you not know how to make waffles?” he asked coming back in the kitchen

“Nope, they just dont have a waffle iron and I didnt want you to leave just yet” I said putting the meat on a plate not really looking at him. Jamal was about to respond when another head popped into the kitchen.

I smiled and waved at the person. He just look at me and shook his head and whispered to Jamal, “Is he really cooking in a jockstrap?”

I frowned and took it off and flung it at them and stuck my tongue, “There I feel free-er.”

They both just shook there heads at me, “How does Jaylynn do it?”

“I just play along boys. Besides it makes the morning fun. Watch” he said I could tell he was smiling

I just turned around and looked at them and smiled, “Pancakes or waffles?”

Fabian spoke, “We dont have a waffle iron” he said looking at me confused

“Not the point. Pancakes or waffles” I repeated

“Waffles then” he said shrugging

“Pancakes it is” I smiled turning around to go to the cabinet to grab some cooking spray

Fabian started to mumble something when he was shushed and Jaylynn started to speak. “Ill have pancakes”

“How many?” I asked as I flipped a pancake.

Jaylynn came over and put his hand on my shoulder and replied, “Why dont you go get dressed and we'll finish the pancakes, okay?”

I let him take the spatula from as I grabbed the jockstrap from the ground were it fell. I looked at Jamal and Fabian and they just shook there heads at me and followed me to Fabians bedroom. Once I reached the room I plopped on the bed and leaned back until I fell softly against the covers I laid there even after I heard the soft click of the door closing. And Fabian and Jamal coming to sit down beside me. Before they even spoke I just blurted out, “Who put me to bed last night?”

I looked at the both of them as looking to see the response on their faces, it looked like they had no clue. Jamal replied first, “Why does it matter who put you to bed?” And that both looked at me inquisitely.

I sighed, “Whoever it was made out with me and I just wanted to know who it was”

Fabian replied this time, “Why does it matter it was just a kiss, look im sure whoever it was will make themselves known to you when there ready. Hell they probably dont even remember as drunk as everyone got last night. Dont worry about it. It was just a kiss”

I thought about that for a moment it was just a kiss. But, why am I dwelling on it last night was my birthday I shouldve gotten more than just a kiss. And I dont remember much of anything last night which indicated that I had an amazing time. But, I wanna remember last night, I wanna see it all play out again in my head. So I can laugh and oh and awe at myself. Alas, maybe its just better left as a mystery undiscovered.

“So now that we've cleared that up lets get you in some clothes so we can eat because it smells like food is done” Jamal smiled

I took a whiff and the aroma of pancakes filled my nostrils I didnt realize how hungry I was until then and quickly put on the black skinnies I had on last night and made my way back towards the kitchen. To find Jaylynn finshing off the last bit of pancake batter. “No, no, no” I yelled

He jumped and looked at me and smiled, “What?”

“I wanted blueberries” I whined and fake pouted

“Shonn, I dont even think they have blueberries” he replied laughing at me. I walked around him and pulled out a case of blueberries from the refrigerator and raised an eyebrow at him and smiled. “Just sprinkle them over top the pancakes” he said rolling his eyes at me

After breakfast Jaylynn and I headed back to our dorm and just slept all day obviously after all that partying and also pancakes I dont know what it is about them but they always leave me drowsy. I dont know maybe its just me but I start yawning after pancakes. But, I just dropped all my clothes on the floor and curled up under the covers and fell fast asleep.

****

After the birthday extravaganza that I had the week rolled itself back around and it was time to go back to class and work...ugh! And unfortunately for me that meant I had to get up at seven a.m. for class. So, as my alarm went off I got up and slumped my way over to the showers and got all cleaned up.

By the time I finished my shower I was pretty much awake, now i'm not a morning person but a nice hot shower is an amazing way to wake up. I made my way back to the dorm got dressed rather quickly oddly, normally I take my time but I just threw on a pair of straight legs, a graphic white tee and a hoodie and grabbed my backpack and headed on my way.

Before I went to class I stopped at the school cafeteria and grabbed a quick sandwich and some juice. I noticed I had a bit of time to kill so I settled down and realized I slept most of yesterday and never checked my phone. I flipped my phone open and noticed I had missed calls and text messages from various people. I made a quick note in my memory to call people back throughout the day but six-thirty might just be a bit early. I finished my food and headed off to class while sipping my juice.

As I reached my class I noticed Chad waving me over to the seat next to him. I smiled and headed over to sit next to him. Chad and I have quite a few classes together this year we realized rather quickly earlier in the year so we started to get to know each other and study together throughout the semester. I took my seat next to his and he smiled at me, “Morning”

“Hey, whats up?” I said digging in my backpack for my books.

“Meh, not much ready to get this class over with” he replied stretching in his seat. I could tell he'd been up for awhile he always was, Chad's very big on health and fitness. I worked out with him for a week. Never again! He does way too much, he gets up at four am and begins everyday by jogging about a mile or so at the track. He then jogs to the gym where he does the three hundred workout. Yes, I mean from the movie. Plus he does reps of two hundred thirty-five pounds at least thirty times. Then he runs back to the dorm showers dresses eats and off to class. All, im gonna say is the week I tried it I was done by Wednesday. Now, with all this exercise his body did look pretty much amazing whenever you laid eyes on it.

“Aint that the truth way too early for class” I yawned stretching my arms out “So how was today's workout?” I asked striking up conversation

“It was relaxing, you know you should join me again. It was fun having someone to exercise with” he said a little hushed as the teacher started to speak at the podium.

“Heh, your workout is a little intense for me. But, it was fun the jogging part I mean.” I leaned over and whispered as we began taking notes on the subject of Pavlov.

Psychology its always been one of my favorite subjects but at seven a.m. It could be seriously lame. Especially, with a teacher who had a very monotone voice. Psychology is such an interesting topic its all about how and why we do things. If thats not an interesting topic than I dont know what is. I made psychology one of my majors. Because I just cant get enough of it to see what these people have discovered and uncovered about the human race and why we do things is just simply mind blowing.

So after class Chad and I talked a little more. Him persuadng me to join him in at least jogging with him in the morning but four-thirty in the morning jogging is a tad early for me. Even if it is with his sexy self. Anyway after our chat we departed ways and set up a time to study tonight. I made my way to the library to meet up with Derek. I'll just say this now I have at least two friends in each of my classes. Its a necessity these days to know someone in your classes. Not just to talk but to catch up on missed work have someone you can sit next to and not have that awkward silence between the two.

Derek is a math prodigy. He like gets it like its nothing, so when we got assigned to a project in a class together last year. He was a huge help and we've been cool friends since then. We even have biology together with Chad and Jaylynn. Looking at Derek most girls kinda silently swooned over him he was cute in the nerdy kind of way, as well as funny as hell. He looks kinda like a nerdy version of Tyson Ritter.

“Shonn, amazing party saturday! I had soo much fun dude!” he called as he saw me walking towards him.

“Heh, which one did you go to because I dont remember much that night.” I said as he lead the way to the next class.

“The one at I think Jerome and Fabian's. You dont remember what happened?” he asked raising an eyebrow. That made me think for a moment what happened was Derek the one that made out with me at the party. Or did something else happen. I had to find out.

“Ummm what happened refresh my memory” I asked as we walked into the building

“Damn, you really dont remember you must've been really hammered. Look just forget about just know it was fun” he smiled and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hall to the classroom.

One other thing about Derek I neglected to mention is hes the one person who I dont have a clue of yet. I dont know if he like girls, boys or both. Hes confusing a lot I get a lot of mixed signals like that one. All I know is if he came onto me I wouldnt turn him down.

“Ugh, everyone has been telling me that. So I see your all excited for Calculus. I have no idea why.” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

“Only because its the best class ever!” he said loudly

“I know because you get to sit next to me!” I said as loud and we both broke out into a fit of laughter. We finally made it into the lecture hall with minor giggles. I swear if I didnt have Derek in this class I wouldve never taken it. It's so boring but he makes it fun always pushing me when I start to drift off to sleep or doing something hilarious to keep me awake.

After calculus I walked with Derek a bit as we chatted some more heading to the cafeteria to meet up with Nicole and Jaylynn for lunch. Lunch was great with Jaylynn and Nicole being all lovey dovey and Derek and I making fun of them. Afterward, Nicole and Jaylynn went off to the library together while Derek and I headed out to our job. Starbills a coffee shop not far from campus thats just in town. We werent exactly working that day just more like picking up our schedule for the next week.

“Ugh, I swear Mr. Jameson hates my guts. I ask every week to be added to the schedule more and he puts me on one day a week. And its always the busiest day, with no one thats chill” I moaned as we got back in the car.

“Yeah, I must say he does seem to have it in for ya. But, it might have to do with that attitude you gave him a couple months ago.” Derek smiled

“Well, shit he gave me a little too much that day. And I had to let him know!” I remarked

“Yeah, I know. Lets head back so we can get a study session going” he said as he started up his car. Once we got back to campus we met everyone at the library for study group. Which in all honesty when we really start studying is actually kind of boring. Like, tonight because exams were coming up. But, something was different every time I looked up Chad was staring at me and he would wink. And it was making me horny. So after a couple times of looking up and him batting his eyes and winking. I mouthed the word stop. And we both started laughing.

And of course we were shushed by the librarian, I swear that woman is evil. Shes always giving everyone the glare and always right there soon as she hears a noise. And she has that old woman shrieking voice, “This is a library. People are trying to read and study. Be respectful!”

Which after she left got lower snickers from all four of us. I silently whispered, “I'm gonna go use the bathroom” I walked into the bathroom and went straight to the stall. I dont know what it is about me but I hate using urinals. They just seem so unclean to me. Anyways as I was washing my hands Chad pops into the bathroom and he locks the door. I look at him through the mirror and raised an eyebrow. “What do you think your doing?” I asked turning off the faucet.

I watched as he unzipped himself and walked over to the urinal, “Im using the bathroom”

I shook my head, “Ah is that what you call it. I dont hear any noise coming from that urinal”

I watched as he flushed the toilet and walked over to me, “And you've been damn near washing your hands for almost five minutes”

Sadly, he was right. I turned off the water to the sink and grabbed some paper towels. As my back was to Chad he snuck behind me and pressed his body to mine and breathed on the back of my neck. I turned around and looked at him in his eyes, they were glazed over in complete lust. He quickly grabbed the back of my neck and mashed his lips with mine as he began to assault my lips.

For a few seconds I was in shock and then lust quickly took over I started kissing back just as lustfully as he was giving them. With his muscular arms he picked me up and pinned me against the wall. I was almost at the point of ripping off his clothes when we heard a knock on the door. Someone was trying to get in to the bathroom.

Chad kept going, I however stopped and he did in return we looked at each other and laughed. “Look, lets continue this another time” I said.

“Don't worry about whoever that is, i'll be quick” I thought about that reply for a minute. I didnt really wanna have sex here in the bathroom. Especially, with the guys waiting for us and someone waiting to use it. Also, if I was gonna have my way with Chad. Oh, it was going to last all night not just some fling in the library bathroom. “Besides, after you came here. We decided to call it a night.” he added

“Look, not here. I'll meet you back at your place. Or if not we'll figure something. Just not...here” I replied and I straightened myself up and left unlocked the bathroom door and grabbed my stuff and made my way back to the dorm.

I walked in to see Jaylynn with a overnight bag. I knew exactly where he was going and his timing coudnt be any better. I smiled, “Someones getting laid tonight” and wolf whistled.

“Haha, damn right! Don't wait up for me tonight. I'll be busy. So when are you gonna get yourself back into the throws of passion.” he smiled

In my head I was snickering, 'Sooner than you know' but I laughed, “Hopefully soon”

“Well, I'll meet you in class tomorrow” he said giving me a hug as he made his way out the door. I watched and waved as we walked down the hall. His ass bouncing in his jeans. And soon as he disappeared guess who came down the hall. Chad, he looked at me and grinned. I nodded my head in a sign for him to come in as I started to take off my clothes in the room. And stretched out on the bed, I watched as he walked in and shut the door.

He slowly began to strip and front of me, keeping eye contact and as he took of his boxers. I raised an eyebrow knowing that tonight was gonna be one hell of a night.

Sorry for the delay and once again. Comments are greatly appreciated! Enjoy!
Copyright © 2011 Prince Duchess; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..