Jump to content
    Ramune
  • Author
  • 7,037 Words
  • 789 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gemini - 1. Gaetau aux Fraise

Warning- This story has a lot of backstory that has child (early teens) sexual abuse! It is not glorified in any way and it's an important part of the backstory buttt it is there and it's quite obvious. However it's not that graphic in detail. Please avoid if you really don't like that sort of thing! Oh and it has violence and mentions of blood etc in later chapters.

Club Estel, Roppongi, Tokyo

Loud music shook the floorboards of the club, it was surprising all the people who came here didn't leave actually deaf or suffering from tinnitus .

"A frozen strawberry Margarita!"

The bar man yelled almost unheard over the music as he put the frosted glass down in front of the customer who had ordered it, the pinky red ice catching the flashing lights and glistening as condensation slowly trickled down the side of the glass. Delicate fingers closed around the glass as lips closed around the slim straw. The boy the lips and fingers belonged to looked quite a part of the club, his body draped in clothing of sorts fashioned from torn black gauze and PVC. It was a wonder how he still looked somewhat dressed with how little skin it actually covered, his bleach blond hair contrasting with all the dark material. His amber eyes searched the crowd, sitting at the bar was the easiest way to spot people- was there anyone...interesting tonight?

“There’s a limo outside!”

“Really?? Who’s inside??”

“Oh my god! Is it a celebrity?”

“I heard it’s VENUS!”

“What? Really? Mihael’s here??”

“I heard VENUS were in Tokyo today so it might be true?”

“Why didn’t you tell me to make an effort today??? Oh my god what am I gonna do??”

The bar area was suddenly more noisier than before.

“They are coming in!!”

There was a commotion by the door and hordes of screaming girls seemed to stampede towards it. The boy at the bar took no notice. Celebrities didn’t impress him or interest him at all.

Mihael (an obvious stage name by Mihael's looks that was typically Japanese, even with his dyed hair and unusually dark, almost black eyes.) was tall and slender, the typical rock star build complete with an air of arrogance that seemed to radiate from him.

"Ladies, ladies, I'm just here for a drink tonight..." He said with a smile, casually brushing them all off and relying on the rest of his band to take the attention away from him. Lead guitar Cassius seemed more than happy to, leading the lucky ones towards the VIP area, the bassist and drummer following behind. Mihael watched them go before walking up to the bar, finding himself stood next to a kid who looked like he'd forgotten to put half of his clothes on. Ordering a drink at the bar, he hoped the hysteria would die down soon and was glad to find that all the fangirls seemed to have followed his band mates and not him. In actual fact Mihael wasn't interested in women though it was his job to act like he was. Had to keep the rock image going afterall.

Riku ignored the chaos that the arrival of the VIPs created behind him, not even bothering to turn to see who it was- he had no interest in women, or men who liked women. However, he couldn't help but glance to his right as a man stood next to him and the other seemed to notice him too as their eyes met for a moment. Riku used the opportunity to hold the gaze for a few moments longer than necessary, keeping his expression cool but seductive- as if nothing in the world mattered to him before turning back to his drink.

Mihael realized he was being watched and turned to his left side.

Oh? Interesting...

The half-dressed kid appeared to be eyeing him up.

"Hi," he said, deciding that simple was the easiest way to go. He hadn’t really come to pick anyone up but he wasn’t going to say no if the circumstances were right. He was aware of his rising star status but at the same time he wasn’t the strongest against temptation.

Riku had heard the man's greeting but purposely ignored it, going back to his glass, taking the strawberry from the edge of the glass, licking off the sugar that had stuck like crystals on the red flesh with the tip of his tongue.

Mihael tilted his head to the side, watching the pink tongue lapping sugar off the fruit. He moved closer and leaned against the bar.

"Do I have to sugar-coat my words too for you to talk to me?" He wasn’t used to being ignored like that, usually this sort of scene played out totally differently. Though he guessed it was an interesting turn of events, not bad not having someone throw themselves at him every now and then. Riku still did not reply, instead biting into the fruit now his tongue flicking out to catch the juice that ran down his fingers now, slowly and deliberately.

Mihael guessed that talking wasn't on this guy's mind right now. He reached out to grab the other’s hand, the red juice running over his own fingers as he did so. He wondered if the man would actually look at him if he did this.

Riku didn't even flinch as the hand was taken from him, and instead of looking up at the offending person like a person normally would, he simply leaned over to lick the juice from the other's hand now that it was running down Mihael’s fingers.

Mihael was transfixed with Riku’s actions for a few moments before he got hold of himself again and used his other hand to pick up the other strawberry from the guy's glass. He wondered if he'd take it from his fingers or not. If not, he guessed he could eat it himself.

Riku's eyes glanced toward the red fruit in the man's hand now, and slowly moved toward it, his lips parted as it closed around the fruit that was offered to him, cautiously taking a bite, his movements a bit like a wild animal being offered food.

There was definitely something sexy about this. Mihael wasn't sure if it was the fact that they were touching without even having exchanged names yet, but the sexuality seemed to be infectious. Mihael raised the bitten strawberry, placing it between his teeth after a moment of consideration.

A challenge... Would he rise to it?

Riku's orange-brown eyes rose up to see where the fruit had gone- and his eyes glittered at the challenge. He slowly moved closer to the man now, almost sitting on the man's lap as he reached to retrieve the berry from his lips, his eyes closing as he did so. Their lips touched for a few moments, cool, sticky. He went to pull away when he had finished it and found a hand wrap around his waist, preventing him from pulling away. Riku struggled a little like a caught animal, though he wasn't really trying hard- just enough to say he was putting up resistance and he wasn’t going to just be caught so easily.

"Ah, I see to have caught something." Mihael’s tone was playful, teasing. He didn’t want to seem like a seedy kind of guy but well that exchange right now, it was safe to assume the other was interested, right? Riku's eyes looked up defiantly, his amber-like orbs catching the flashing light as he struggled silently still in his hands, though it was in a half hearted way.

Mihael smirked, understanding the game they were now playing. "Don't you speak, little bird?" he asked, tilting his head to one side in question.

"Release me- A kiss won't buy me so easily." Riku replied, finally letting Mihael hear his voice. It was sweet sounding but somewhat dangerous sounding, it seemed to cut though the noise of the bar and club.

"But I caught you," Mihael said softly, leaning close to the other’s ear. He was getting somewhere at least. "I've heard that little creatures like you will do anything to escape rather than give up the just reward. But I'll let you go... If you promise not to run away and give me a chance to buy you properly."

Riku seemed to think about it for a moment, before giving a small nod. "Fine. Impress me and you can have what you want..."

Impress him he says....

Mihael wondered what would impress the other. It seemed he would be rather difficult...

"I'm not sure there's anything I can do that's legal in public that would impress you."

"Are you implying you want to take me somewhere private?" Riku asked, his voice almost a purr. His eyes had the wide eyed innocence, child-like yet...something was quite twisted in it’s depth, almost fatally drawing men in.

"I think we understand each other," Mihael said quietly, though a smirk appeared at his lips, fingertips running up Riku's arm.

"Fine...but if you fail to impress me...and you won't let me go...you will regret it, Mr. Hunter." Riku replied hopping off his lap now and bending over the counter of the bar, retrieving one of the alcohol laced lolly pops they kept behind the counter, helping himself to it.

"I'll impress you, little bird. I'm pretty sure you're the exact type I've been looking for."

"So where exactly are you taking me?"

Mihael thought about it. His apartment was too risky press-wise, but the back entrance of a nearby hotel he was staying at tonight would do nicely. "I've got a hotel room nearby. So long as you don't mind going in through the kitchen?"

Riku peeled off the wrapper to the sweet, licking it as if to test it before putting it in his mouth. "Ofcourse~ As long as it's nice when we get to your room..."

The barman gave a glance to the man who had fallen prey to the young looking boy's charms today- every time that boy came here, hardly dressed at all and looking barely legal (though he had IDed the boy once just to make sure he wouldn't get into legal trouble- the kid was actually 21 according to his passport. He just looked about 16, 17 at most...) he would leave with a different man.

He had never actually told this to anyone- but some of them were found a few weeks later dead, he had seen it in the news... The man liked keeping his own life, so never got involved, afraid if he ratted the boy out, he would suffer a similar fate but wondered if this so called celebrity who had just passed him was going to suffer the same fate....

Mihael nodded and grabbed Riku's hand, leading him out of the club without saying anything to his band mates and getting one of the many taxis waiting outside.

"Take us to Hotel S. The back entrance if you could," he said to the driver as he slipped into the back seat, pulling Riku in after him.

Riku didn't say a word as the car drove off, simply sucking on the lolly as his eyes gazed a little into the distance outside as they drove past the bright lights of the lit up town. He wondered how this man would turn out...

Mihael watched Riku for a few minutes before he turned away to look out of the window, beginning to wonder if the boy knew who he was... It seemed not but this could be a trap all the same... He had heard of all sorts of horror stories of honeytraps press set up not to mention crazy fans..

"Hey... Aren't you going to ask how old I am?" Riku asked now casually, as if a little bored with the silence. Most men did the moment they laid eyes on him- for one reason, or the other.

Mihael glanced at Riku. He had not really thought of that.

"That barman wouldn't have served you if you were under-age..." he replied, trying to sound confident. "Besides, you seem fairly confident. Most kids who are in bars under-age don't try to attract attention like you do."

"Hmm~ I see~ "

Riku nodded, wondering if that was right- he had seen many 16, 17 year olds whoring themselves out in clubs, had this man not heard of ‘Enkon?’ Compensated dating? He had done them before too, but mainly to purge the world of one more disgusting pedophile...

Mihael moved so that he was a little closer to Riku, a little worried now. "Do I really have to ask for your ID? I'm fairly sure you're over age..."

I hope, because god, if you are under-age and something happens I’ll be in such deep shit...

Riku looked up at him and smiled angelically. "It's up to you Mr~ Are you worried?"

Mihael shook his head after thinking about it.

"Not worried. If you're under-age, I'll find out soon enough. Besides, I don't want to have sex with a child so nothing would happen if that was the case."

"I see...Okay~"

Well that was a change. He mainly attracted men who did due to how young he looked. It was quite surprising how good looking and normal some of those men looked, rather unlike the stereotype of middle-aged fat men being the only pedophiles... A small strange smile came to Riku’s lips. He pulled out the lollipop from his mouth, licking his pink tongue over it seductively. Mihael watched that pink tongue sliding over the surface of the lollipop and leaned forward.

"May I have a taste?"

Riku nodded so Mihael leaned forward as though he were going to taste the lollipop. At the last moment though he moved his head to the side, slowly lapping his tongue against Riku's finger, sucking it into his mouth. He let the digit slide from between his lips, pressing a soft kiss against the palm of the boy's hand and looking up at him.

"Delicious," he purred, moving closer.

Riku had to admit that felt quite erotic- his eyes glancing over to the man, a small flicker of interest in his usually bored looking eyes. A small angelic smile came to the blonde's lips, luring the man closer.

Maybe if your good enough you'll survive...or will you offer your heart to me?

Mihael's eyes closed and he was just leaning into claim those sinful lips when the taxi stopped. He paused for a moment, a hair's breath from Riku's mouth, before pulling back.

"Ah, how much do I owe you?" he asked the driver, leaning forward to handle the transaction. Riku sat back in his seat with faint traces of disappointment, a loud cracking sound heard as he bit into the hard sugar. He glanced out of the window.

Oh. Quite a fancy boutique hotel...

At least it wasn't a cheap 4,000yen a night love hotel he was more used to coming to. Mihael had already got out and was holding the door open for Riku.

"Let's get around the back quickly. I don't want to be seen... It'll cause trouble."

Riku nodded as he chewed the sweet as he stepped out of the car before following the man like a shadow. So this guy really must be famous if he was so jumpy....

Mihael took Riku's wrist, pulling him down the side of the hotel and to the back door. He slipped into the kitchens without a problem. For the most part the busy chefs didn't even notice them, shouting at each other, sounds of sizzling and chopping blocking any other sorts of sounds. Riku's eyes scanned his surroundings as he was pulled along, his eyes showing a strange glint seeing the many rows of Global chef knives neatly in their knife rack in one corner.

Mihael stepped out of the kitchen and into an empty service corridor. He then turned right, and right again and came to a service elevator. It was obvious he did this often.

"Creaks a bit more than the one in the front entrance but gets you there all the same..."

Riku nodded, twirling the empty lolly stick in his fingers as he followed the man. To be honest he didn’t really care either way. Mihael glanced at Riku and wondered if he'd managed to impress him once yet.

He pressed the button on the lift for the 8th floor and watched the door close. The lift groaned and began to rise for a few floors then, somewhere between the fifth and the sixth it stopped with a shuddering halt. He pressed the button for the 8th floor again but no joy.

Riku glanced at the elevator. So it was broken.... He lent back against the elevator wall, tapping the heel of the bordering-on-fetish-footwear heeled boots he was wearing, which covered more skin than anything else he was wearing did.

Mihael turned to Riku and, instead of being apologetic, he pulled his own top off. He moved forward to cup Riku's chin. "I figure we'd better get on with things now. God knows how long we'll be here."

Here? How impatient... It better be good....

Riku liked atleast having a bed... But he guessed he'd give him a chance, and it wasn't like he could do much like run away or kill the man in such a closed place. He watched the man strip, guessing Mihael had a decent body....

Mihael slid his hand up Riku's thigh, sliding it over the sparse fabric and up, over the curve of his hip and waist where it rested. He leaned forward, pressing a light kiss against Riku's collarbone.

"Have I got to be gentle with you, little bird? Or do you prefer less innocent treats?"

Riku looked back at him with a smirk. "Which do you think I would like more?" His slender fingers closed over one of Mihael's shoulders, his nails almost digging into the skin.

"I think you'd be more surprised if I were gentle with you and teased you into cumming than threw you down on the floor and fucked you till you couldn’t stand." Mihael replied lustfully, his lips ghosting up Riku's neck. "I think I like the idea of making you beg for it..."

His nose met Riku's earlobe and he tilted his head back to tongue it gently. The blonde's lips curved into an angelic smile at those words. It seemed all men- these detested creatures seemed to like making one beg for it....

"Then you will have to earn it, won't you?" he replied sweetly. Mihael looked at Riku through the corner of his eyes.

"I'll earn it," Mihael replied softly. His fingers didn't move to obvious erogenous zones though, instead he let one hand trail up to slide through Riku's hair, stroke along his neck and the shell of his ear. Meanwhile on the other side, Mihael traced a similar pattern with his lips.

Riku purred quietly, his pink tongue flicking out to catch the finger. He was going to make it hard for the man to gain upper hand..... he was going to make him desperate to shove his cock inside the boy's lithe body.... He sucked on the finger like he did with the lollipop a few minutes before, wet sucking sounds coming from his lips.

Mihael's eyes went half-lidded as he watched and felt a skillful tongue wrap around his finger. He pressed a kiss to Riku's cheek.

"I can be very patient," he warned, letting Riku know that he knew what he was up to. He shifted his other hand on Riku's waist under the 'shirt' that Riku was wearing and up his spine, dragging his nails over the flesh. Riku shifted his legs apart a little, leaning against the man's body, pressing up to it. Mihael slid one of his legs between Riku's, one hand still petting the boy's neck, the other finding every spot that made Riku shiver along his spine and back. He didn't move beyond light strokes though, wanting the skin sensitized completely before he moved on to another place.

Riku made soft sounds at the touched, slightly over-exaggerating the sounds as he knew men were simple creatures- they never knew what was real and what was not, and took what they wanted.... he ground against the man's leg, as if coaxing him for more. Mihael could hear Riku moaning, feel him grinding against him, but still he knew he hadn't broken that wall yet. Riku was holding back from him and that just wouldn't do. He pulled away so that he could remove Riku's shirt, sliding the fabric softly from his frame.

Riku had a small scar on his chest- he personally thought it ruined his otherwise perfectly innocent looking body but some seemed to like it, others offer to give him more. The latter he usually had to reject their generous offer gracefully with a knife though the heart. He slowly raised his amber eyes, slightly arching his back to display his body to the man.

Mihael saw the scar and lightly ran his fingertips against it. He didn't seem particularly turned on by it, though he was drawn to it. An outward mark that Riku wasn't as soft as his appearance showed.

"Doesn't really fit with your image..."

"I know. I'm yet to sleep with someone who can fix it..." Riku glanced down at it as he spoke. He didn't like doctors. And they would be the ones who could do some cosmetic surgery on it. Mihael chuckled.

"You just spoiled the boy next door image a little more with your words," He said, his fingers smoothing out the ridged flesh. "It's a blemish, I suppose, but I’m not all that bothered." He cupped Riku's crotch then, stroking lightly through the fabric.

"Oh~ So would you rather I play things cutely?" The blonde asked, opening his eyes wide and fluttered his eyelashes at the man. Mihael just laughed at that.

"You're definitely cute but that look doesn't suit you."

"Really? I thought it was quite a good act...people do fall for it..." Riku mused as his fingers ran over the man's bare chest, his rounded nails grazing his skin. Mihael took a shuddering breath and pressed himself back against Riku.

"Mm. Something as mysterious as you should definitely have more clothes on," he teased, his fingertips sliding along Riku's ribs and then up to one of his nipples. He ran a thumb over it thoughtfully before dipping his head to take it into his mouth, gently dragging his teeth against it. Riku made a soft sound, his arms going to the man's neck to loop around it. He guessed this man was sort of amusing- he didn't just want to tear his clothes off and fuck him... Mihael bit down against softly wanting to get that noise from Riku again, his hand slowly swirling the other nipple. Riku arched his back, wanting more than that..... why was this man teasing so much?

Does he really want me to beg?

Riku only realized now how agonizing slow sex could be. Is this what normal people did? He had always thought people taking hours having sex was crazy but like this he guessed it could take a while. Mihael's nails dragged down, over Riku's nipple and down his ribs, catching in the waistband of his hot pants. He followed the line of them to the button, flicking it open and dragging the zipper down slowly. Riku's eyes traveled down to watch the man, wriggling his hips so the garment slid down his thighs and knees effortlessly, hoping to coax him into doing more, sooner.

"Getting impatient, are we?" Mihael asked, with a grin, his fingertips brushing against Riku's erection as he did so.

"Hey... Don't you want to spread me open and fuck me right now too?" Riku asked glancing back at him. Mihael thought about it.

"I do want to do it. But I'm also happy enough to wait until you're writhing against the wall gasping my name."

Riku looked back at him as if he suggested something mad. "That won't happen. I don't beg."

Nor did he moan out anyone’s name for that matter.

"I didn't ask you to beg," Mihael pointed out. "I just said that I wanted you to say my name."

Riku considered it- it wasn’t an impossible request he guessed. He didn't even know the man's name to do that though.

"Oh so you like it a little more personal like that?" he asked raising his eyebrow as his body pressed against Mihael's hand, still impatiently wanting more.

Mihael tilted his head to the side so that he could look up at Riku. "It doesn't get much more personal than sticking your cock inside someone. I would like that someone to at least acknowledge me by name..."

"What is your name then?" Riku asked looking straight back at him. Mihael blinked, then chuckled softly to himself. Certain things made a little bit more sense now, and he was kind of glad that Riku wasn't some manipulative fan.

"It's Kyo, but I go by Mihael. Call me whichever you want."

"...Alright."

The boy seemed to have been contemplating it for a few moments. "Which do you prefer?"

"Depends if it turns you on more to be fucking a rockstar or just a good looking guy," Mihael replied oh-so-modestly. He reached down at that moment to grip Riku's cock, stroking it slowly.

"It doesn’t matter- aslong as your good at the fucking." Riku replied sweetly with a smile, arching into Mihael’s hand. "Or otherwise there will be trouble, though."

Mihael smiled back briefly before dropping to his knees. He mouthed the head of Riku's cock, sliding lips and tongue along the length but not taking it into his mouth. His fingers slid between Riku's legs to find his entrance, tracing it lightly with the pad of his finger. Riku made a soft frustrated sound.

"You haven't given me a reply..." he said a little breathlessly. He found teasing was quite a lot of torture not being used to it, and in his opinion might be worse than being fucked without lube in some ways. Mihael looked up.

"Call me Mihael then," he replied softly. "Most people only want to fuck that side of me anyway..."

He lapped at Riku's balls before discreetly spitting on his hand and wetting his fingers, pushing one inside to test the other’s tightness. He was surprisingly tight for someone who Mihael had assumed did this quite often.

"Okay..." Riku replied. He really didn't care less who it was- he had picked this man for his general looks and sexual aura rather than someone to leech money off. Riku bit back a gasp when he felt Mihael push a finger into him, not totally expecting it. Mihael began to pump the finger in and out. His own cock was rock hard now and, feeling Riku's muscles clenching around his fingers wasn't doing much for his composure. He took Riku into his mouth completely, wanting more of those cute little noises to escape the boy.

"Nnnn..." Riku couldn't help himself moaning out, his body wanting more pleasure even as he bit his lip to quieten himself. Mihael added a second finger, stretching even further. His cock twitched inside his pants, obviously feeling jealous of his fingers. He buried his face in the other's crotch, the scent of Riku's arousal driving him closer to that edge.

Riku was mildly surprised that this man cared about more than just shoving his cock into his body as soon as humanly possible... His body squirmed slightly now not being able to control it- it felt a little too good to keep still. Mihael pulled away, a string of saliva connecting his lips to the tip for a few seconds before he got to his feet.

"I need you to put your legs around my waist. I'll support you," he said, undoing his pants and pulling out his own erection, pulling on the condom and using the small bottle of lube he had with him for situations like this. He could never be too careful, right? Riku gave a nod, waiting to be picked up so he could be pressed against the wall, his eyes glistening and lusty. Mihael lifted Riku and pushed him hard against the wall a few moments later, hooking the boy's legs over his forearms and rubbing the tip of his cock against his entrance.

"Ready?"

"Mmm."

Mihael slowly pushed forward, his breath catching when he felt Riku's muscles opening and accepting his cock. He slowly, inch by inch, slid inside the boy. All the while his eyes didn't leave Riku's face, searching for any wince of pain. Riku breathed in sharply. As always, sex hurt initially, but he had guessed by now it probably was meant to. In fact today maybe because of whatever Mihael was doing a few moments before it didn’t hurt as badly. Riku moved his hips downward making Mihael go in to the hilt quickly, wanting it over and done with, as his legs wrapped around the other man tightly.

Mihael frowned and stayed where he was, not moving inside Riku but waiting for him to adjust.

"Touch yourself... It'll make you forget the pain..."

Riku unhooked one of his hands, moving it to his groin.

"You don't have to stop you know." he said wondering why he was taking it so slow.

"You didn't look to be enjoying it," Mihael replied, moving his hips a little, testing the tightness.

Why would you care anyway?

"Does it matter?"

Mihael paused, his cock buried deep inside.

"It matters," he said softly. He lowered his forehead against Riku's collarbone, hiding his eyes. "If you're not enjoying this, we can stop... I wanted to make it feel good for you. You're one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen and I just wanted to treat you right."

Riku paused , usually this was where he started moving his own hips regardless to make the process go faster, but the man sounded so sincere. It made him feel a little hope which he knew was bad. Hoping always led to disappointment. And that sucked.

"I can take this. I'm alright." he found himself saying now. Mihael took a deep breath and began to move his hips, his face still hidden against Riku's shoulder, almost as though he were afraid to see if Riku was bored or in pain. His grip on Riku's body became tighter, so he definitely wouldn't fall. Riku started to touch himself as the other man had suggested, he had always thought men liked it more if it hurt him..... it felt odd, but it was true. It was making it feel so much better....

Mihael angled his hips a little better, trying to brush against Riku's prostate rather than just thrusting bluntly against him. He placed a tentative kiss on Riku's collarbone, looking up at Riku hesitantly and glad when he saw that Riku didn't look bored, just perplexed.

From Riku's lips came a soft cry of pleasure as his prostate was hit.

"Nnn..." He found himself wanting Mihael to do it again, his kisses making him shiver softly in pleasure. It was an new sensation for Riku but he found he liked it. Mihael began to move more firmly, his cock rubbing against that spot inside Riku with almost every thrust. His kisses remained gentle, however, his lips sliding over the skin lightly. Riku' s moans started to get louder. It was really starting to feel so good, that Riu's own hips moved along against it in response without even meaning to. Mihael groaned as Riku's muscles began to start milking his cock, the automatic response to feeling good. He moaned softly.

"You feel so good..." he whispered. "Oh god... you feel so hot inside..."

He snapped his hips up harder to meet Riku's own squirming hips.

"Mmm..." Riku leaned forward to moan into Mihael's ear. "You're making me feel so good too Mihael.....”

He said the other man’s name, something he never usually did but a little reward for actually making him feel so good. Riku wasn't much of a masochist at all, evidently. Mihael gasped at the sound of his name on Riku's lips. He thrust deeply now, crushing Riku's body against the wall and tilting his face up, catching Riku's lips in a passionate kiss. Riku's eyes closed as they kissed, his moans muffled now against their lips as he squirmed in pleasure below Mihael. Mihael's thrusts began to speed up, making slapping sounds between their hips as he thrust.

Mihael groaned, heat pooling in his crotch as he began to get closer. He wanted Riku to cum first but he wasn't sure he'd last long enough.

"You're so good..." he whispered., his breathing coming in hard pants. "I'm so close..."

Riku took one of Mihael's hands, making him wrap it around his erection, moving it up and down his shaft. He wasn't too hopeful for a "and then they came simultaneously" sort of fairy-tale like ending to this sex, but he wanted it to be close. This man seemed different from others after all. Mihael's hand stroked Riku hard, trying to force an orgasm out of him. He shivered as he felt the tingle go down his spine and into his balls. He was going to cum.... He closed his eyes, squeezing Riku's length as he prepared to thrust a final time. Mihael thrust in deeply and then froze, his cock spurting cum deep inside Riku as his body trembled. He cried out against Riku's shoulder and his hands tightened spasmodically on Riku's thighs.

Riku's nails almost dug into his back as he gasped, feeling the heat bubbling inside him reach a climax. Gasping loudly, incoherent words spilled from his lips as he reached orgasm aswell, covering them both in the hot white liquid.

They stayed the way they were for a few moments before Mihael slowly let Riku down, helping him stand steady in his dazed state. Riku was getting his breath back, one hand steadying himself against the wall of the elevator, feeling a little light headed. He had decided this man can live, because he seemed to be a decently nice person.

It was a shame- if this man met him, he would probably prefer him..... It was unfair. So unfair.

"Hey..." he said as he slid down to sit on the elevator floor. Mihael saw Riku sag onto the floor and decided to join him, pulling his pants up and making a half-hearted attempt to grab his shirt.

"Think the lift will be fixed soon?" He said, just wanting to make conversation rather than let the awkwardness set in.

"You know.....I thought all guys liked it more if it hurts the other." Riku said offhandedly. He had been told that by that man, and he assumed it was true.... "The more one bleeds, screams.....converts to pleasure for the other."

Mihael blinked and turned to Riku.

"W-What?" He put his hand on Riku's, genuinely shocked and also not expecting this sort of subject to be pillow talk... "That's not true! Whoever told you that..." A thought occurred to Mihael. "Whoever did that to you... They were scum. Some people like that kind of relationship, but it's not true of everyone. I like my partners to enjoy themselves and to feel good. Definitely not screaming and bleeding..."

He felt a little sick imagining Riku like that.

"You think? But even from experience, it's true unprepped and minimal lube feels better, doesn’t it?"

Mihael shook his head wincing at the thought of what Riku just suggested.

"I like things wet. To be honest I'd prefer things to be slightly looser too. It hurts if a guy's too tight around your cock."

"And well as for what you said about the guy....it's true. He's dead now though, so he won't be doing that to me or anyone else ever again." He said his voice chillingly sweet. "Taking someone's virginity that way then telling them they are a slut the morning after never goes down that well. It was my 13th birthday too, so the fork the creep brought me to have my cake with went in his eye and up his brain."

Mihael figured that Riku didn't mean it literally. He couldn't, after all... That would be just... weird.

"He was scum. No one deserves to be treated like that..."

"There's people like that everywhere." Riku replied with a shrug as he started to dress himself. "I seem to attract them....my institution was filled with that type. You're nice, so I'll let you survive." He said with that angelic smile of his. He meant it, Riku had taken a liking to this man and may seek him out again....

Mihael stared at Riku, beginning to feel a little uneasy.

"Institution?"

Riku nodded. "Ah- Are you scared?" he giggled a little now looking at the face Mihael was pulling. Mihael shook his head, not sure if the blonde was lying.

"I don't think I should be. I was nothing but kind to you and we both got what we wanted. I'm not like that guy who needed a fork in his eye."

"I see.....most people find it scary though, don't they? In this country, it's like sanatoriums are so taboo.....it's probably why it's a melting-pot of those sorts of predators. You don't have to be polite you know, I'm not going to jump on you and kill you because you said you are afraid of me, like every sane person would be to be stuck in a lift with a crazy person who just got worse in the place which was meant to make them better."

Mihael smiled shakily. He wasn’t too sure Riku was lying now...

"But you like me, don't you? So why should I be afraid?"

"I wonder......why would you be afraid? It's human nature." Riku replied with a shrug. He was feeling a little drowsy. Damn it he had run out of time.... Mihael shrugged. At that moment the lift started moving. Mihael grabbed his shirt and pulled it on.

"I'm not threatened by you."

Riku felt the lift jerk upward and was glad. He didn't fancy letting that retard take over in such a vulnerable place....

"I see.....do you think I'm telling the truth? About...all that stuff" He asked, sounding now as if he may not have been. Mihael felt unsure still but he shrugged.

"Even if you are, I still had a great time with you tonight."

"Good. It's a shame I never got to even see the room, and I personally prefer having at least a bed, but it was quite fun, I guess." Riku smiled a little drowsily. Mihael frowned, wondering what he meant.

"You can still come in you know. I'm not going to send you packing..." He smiled and moved closer. "Besides, I thought we might get a second round in before morning."

"Oh still not bored with me?" Riku asked as the doors finally slid open at the 8th floor and he draped himself over the other man, leaning heavily against Mihael's arms. Mihael propped Riku up as they walked towards the room.

"Not one bit."

Riku smiled a little at the reply. He waited to be let in, following the man inside the room. Once inside, he looked around the room. It was quite fancy, he had to admit. It was a fusion of Japanese and more Western styles, the bed itself was a large kingsize Western bed but panels of pinewood was used around the room and tall free standing paper lantern lights dimly lit the room. He crossed the room, and sat down on the bed and turned his head over to where Mihael was fiddling with his things from his suitcase he had left in the room.

"I wonder if I'lll ever see you again...in any case it was fun. See you!" he said before his body stilled, his eyes rolled and he blacked out, softly falling on the sheets.

“H-hey!!” Mihael ran forward when he heard the words, checking Riku's pulse in a panic and then his breathing. He realized that there was nothing seriously wrong and decided to pull Riku further onto the bed, covering him with a sheet and smoothing his hair from his face.

"See you in the morning..." Mihael said, before he lay down at Riku's side, facing him, watching as he slept.


Riku stirred very early in the morning as he always did. The duvet and bed in general was much softer than his own..... He opened his eyes sleepily.

It’s nice and warm here.....Did I leave the heating on?

His eyes focused and he blinked in surprise. He wasn't in his own room. Also, he was in bed with someone. Who was he? Riku wriggled onto his side and whimpered.

Owwww.

A sharp pain shot up his tail bone. Mihael had actually been waiting for Riku to wake up. The truth was he'd been worried and had woken up every hour to check on the other in case he needed hospital treatment. Mihael smiled when he saw the other had opened his eyes.

"Morning."

Riku blinked many times, looking quite lost. It seemed that the man knew him, and it was probably rude to ask who the hell he was when they had clearly been intimate, judging from both of their lack of clothing and well the pain...

The situation of waking up in his room with unexplainable aches and cuts and so on was quite normal for him, but this was the first time he had woken with someone in bed in a place he didn't know at all.

"G...good morning..." he managed to say. Mihael tilted his head, wondering why Riku was so shy all of a sudden, but then he ignored it. He reached out to rest his hand on Riku's waist.

"You gave me quite a scare passing out like that. I thought you were having a fit or something."

“I.....why....?"

Where was he? What did he do last night? Who was this man? Many questions Riku didn't voice came to his mind. Mihael was feeling distinctly uneasy.

"You came in here, sat on the bed and said-" Mihael frowned. "Wait... do you remember anything from last night?"

Warning- This story has a lot of backstory that has child (early teens) sexual abuse! It is not glorified in any way and it's an important part of the backstory buttt it is there and it's quite obvious. However it's not that graphic in detail. Please avoid if you really don't like that sort of thing! Oh and it has violence and mentions of blood etc in later chapters.
2016 Ramune, K R Stanhope; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..