Jump to content
    Ramune
  • Author
  • 1,966 Words
  • 640 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tear of the Goddess - 6. VI

Thank you to everyone who is giving this story continuous support <3 >w//// Thank you for the likes, it really makes me happy!

Terith (This was the Magus's actual birth name, regardless of what he had been named by contract) was expecting a possible negative reaction when he pressed his body against his new master, not resisting any of his own urges and seeing how much he could get away with. It was rather normal for his kind to have homosexual physical relationships but he was more than aware it wasn't the norm for everyone else in Estel and it was yet another reason for discrimination.

Sliding himself up a little higher, he took the lack of reaction and the fact the other man had sat down on the floor now to steady them both as a good thing and wrapped his arms around the Elvan before he pressed his lips against the other man's in a heated kiss, channeling all the lust running havoc within him into it.

Terith broke the kiss as his hand trailed down Romidant's covered chest and lower until he reached the Dark Knight's chausses, pausing. How the hell was someone meant to take these off? A half smile appeared on Romidant's lips, the frustrated look on Terith's face was interesting. He had never been involved like this with anyone who's desires were so easy to read.

He uttered something under his breath and the offending garment seemed to dissolve into a dark shadow before sliding away, exposing bare skin. Terith looked up at Romidant as he knelt in front of him, their eyes meeting before he took the Elvan's semi erect cock in his mouth, sliding his tongue down the shaft, teasing, coaxing it into a full erection. Terith wanted to see something other than that bored, cold expression the Dark Knight seemed to always wear. It would be a small victory he was sure he could obtain.

Terith took more of the man's length into his mouth, relaxing his throat and letting Romidant's now slick cock down his throat. He started to move his head as he closed his lips around it, making sure his movements were firm enough to feel good but slow enough that it was sure to start frustrating the other man soon. Sure enough, a few moments later he felt his hair being grabbed and Romidant started to thrust into his mouth while holding his head steady, ragged breaths starting to escape his partially open lips. The roughness turned Terith on even more and he was breathless when Romidant released his hair, tossing him onto the floor.

A loud tearing sound was heard as Terith's clothing he had been wearing was torn off him by unseen hands at a single swipe of Romidant's arm.

"Get on all fours."

Romidant's voice was a little lower than usual. Terith obeyed, assuming the position he had been told to, spreading his legs. He felt the tip of Romidant's cock press against his ass before he was penetrated rather suddenly all the way in. He cried out loudly, it felt like he had been pierced with a sword. Sharp pants filled the room as he started to adjust before he started to move his hips, riding the length inside him. Romidant started to thrust into him in response, his hands gripping Terith's hips on either side.

"Fuck.."

Terith gasped as each thrust shook his body, louder groans mingled with curses spilling from his lips. As if to silence him, one of Romidant's shadow tendrils found its way into his mouth and he sucked on it lustfully. The Magus felt a small sharp pain as he was pretty sure he had tore a little but he was beyond caring now, his mind starting to process pain as a higher form of pleasure.

Romidant's thrusts started to get harder, alternating between deep and shallow thrusts as his eyes closed in pleasure. Terith could feel the hands at his waist tighten their grip even more, pushing down his back so his hips were higher. He moaned loudly against the object in his mouth as he felt his prostate being hit, once, twice and again..

His body shuddered as he came, semen spilling onto the floor. He was sure he heard the Dark knight curse as his movements became more erratic before stopping altogether. Whatever had been in his mouth slid out at the same time as Romidant pulled out and they both sat in silence for a while apart from their breathing.

"...you got blood on me."

Romidant said in a semi annoyed tone as he picked up some of the shredded cloth from what Terith had been wearing and wiped himself with it.

"....Well you know, if you do that kind of thing so suddenly, it happens. You're not exactly small either."

Terith shrugged, sitting up. Romidant gave him a look as his chausses reappeared on his legs again.

"You initiated."

"I know I did. I didn't say I didn't like it..."

Romidant rolled his eyes. He got the point.

"Can I ask you something, Master?"

"What?"

"....do you have feeling in those shadow tentacles you use?"

Romidant looked a bit confused as to why he was being asked such a stupid question.

"..........Yes. Ofcourse I do it's a part of me."

"Oh~ I learnt something good"

Terith smirked. Romidant stood up, making his way to the stairs.

"Unless you want to be left here, I suggest you follow."

Romidant paused as if he remembered something.

"What's your name? I don't think I asked."

"Didn't you name me?"

"That was only in formalities, I can't bind you without giving a name. Whatever you went by before is fine for everyday use."

Calling his contracted name should in theory summon the Magus to him wherever they were though he wasn't too sure as Terith had a physical body still and wasn't an animal demon or spirit tied to an object like his other affiliates... Well he could test that sometime in the future.

"Terith. My birth name is Terith."


Raphael had heard the blood curling scream ring across the whole mansion followed by a sharp rise in a dark aura, it felt like Romidant's. He hoped everything was okay....and what did "Deal with" mean? He hoped that it didn't mean the Dark Knight had killed the other man... Raphael didn't think killing was a solution to most problems and should be the very last resort.

"Nnn..."

Amon stirred as the poison drained from his body and his fever went down. He could feel a hand at his forehead and it felt pleasantly cool. Raphael was leaning over him and as Amon opened his eyes Raphael smiled weakly at him.

"Amon?"

"....Raphael..."

"I'm glad you are okay..."

Raphael's voice was faint. Amon remembered what happened before he lost consciousness.

"The immoral....What happened??"

"Romi... took him away..."

"Oh..."

"Amon..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for protecting me... I'm sorry you got hurt because of it..."

The cleric felt dizzy from overuse of magic too suddenly. It was hard to keep his eyes open and now the relief of seeing that Amon was alright melted away his tension that was keeping him awake.

"Raphael? Are you okay??"

"'M...fine..just...sleepy..."

Raphael slumped at that moment, ending up laying on top of Amon's chest, passed out. Amon wanted to stand up and move Raphael onto one of the chaise but he found he didn't have enough strength to get up and carry someone yet. With no other option and now wanting to make Raphael sleep on the floor, he managed to drag Raphael onto the chaise he was laying on himself. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but they managed to fit. He wrapped his arms around the sleeping blonde and pulled him closer so he wouldn't fall off, or so he told himself, ignoring the feelings starting to rise within him. He couldn't accept his own feelings and what they were trying to tell him. He mustn't. He swore, never again...

Raphael awoke the next morning feeling much better, feeling well rested. He realized a pair of arms around him and looked up to see Amon asleep, holding him close. They were so close he could feel Amon's heart beat against his chest, beating steadily. He felt his own pulse raising a little. What was this feeling? Why did he feel like he wanted to be physically close to Amon?

"Sorry to interrupt your love-in but Master and the other guy want to leave, I think?"

Terith's voice interrupted Raphael's thoughts and he sat up, looking at the Magus.

"Oh....it's...you from last night...."

"Yep. Hi."

Raphael finally got to have a good look at the other man in daylight and he could see a dark purple chain made out of elemental matter chaining him by the chest. The chain led out of the room to who the cleric assumed was Romidant judging from the elemental aura coming off the chain. He wasn't sure what was going on but he assumed the Dark Knight did something to this man.

"Don't look that worried... I won't try and kill either of you, I can't. And I don't really have any reason to want to anymore either."

Terith explained with a faint smirk. He had acquired new clothing from somewhere, though it was still the same sort of all black, close fitting outfit.

"You angry with me for trying to kill your boyfriend?"

"W-N-No it's not like that I mean...we are not like that...!!"

Raphael flustered, making Terith laugh. It was fun to mess with people like Raphael though he didn't mean much harm.

"Oh, so you guys just hook up without actually courting then?"

"No! We didn't do anything... I mean we are not ever doing anything immoral like that!!"

"Hey hey you don't have to get so defensive! And how is love immoral? That kinna doesn't make sense does it? You clearly like each other, I mean last night you both scrambling to protect each other- Whoa!"

Terith narrowly dogged a fireball fired his way from a furious looking Amon who had now woken up.

"Why are you still alive!!"

Amon hissed angrily. Terith tutted, shaking his head.

"Hey you can't attack me like that you know I've not done anything."

"Die already!!"

Terith swiftly dogged more fireballs sent his way, laughing.

"Amon!! He's done some sort of deal with Romidant I don't think he'll harm us now.."

Raphael tried to reason with Amon, putting a hand on the man's shoulder.

"But!"

"He has some sort of soul connection with Romidant you can't see the chain?"

Actually most people couldn't, Raphael was just very sensitive to elemental power thus he could see it. Amon was about to answer when Romidant and Aldo came into the room.

"Raphael is correct, he is my servant now, he will not be able to harm you unless I say so."

Romidant added as he walked closer to them.

"So I request you refrain from attacking him as that would cause inconvenience on myself also."

Amon couldn't believe this turn of events. Why out of all the people in the world did he have to now travel alongside that...

"So let's get along huh?"

Terith said a little mockingly, like a child who had won the side of a parent against a sibling.

"I'm Terith, I already know you're Amon."

"I'm Raphael, nice to meet you."

Raphael seemed to not mind Terith at all and smiled at him like he did to anyone else.

".....Raphael and I are not involved like that. Don't you dare suggest such things."

Amon simply growled in reply with a glare.

"Well to me it-"

"I do not and will not ever look at him in that way! Don't you dare suggest such a thing!"

Copyright © 2016 Ramune; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..