Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 748 Words
  • 988 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Innocence Of NIght Book 2 - 2. Chapter 2

When I started to write Innocence of night, I was in a dark place, and because of my favorite author’s story GFD, I began to write my own. I have written quite a few of stories and short stories. My favorite author told me that I am his successor. So I hope that I can one day to be just as good or better than he… His name is Comicality.

Innocence of Night Book 2

Chapter 1

 

The next evening, I awoke with a start. I am not used to being back; I still wish that I was with Josh and his gang. However, I missed my Asher and his love. Last night when we strolled back into the lot, everyone clapped their hands for me, and congratulated me on my first kill. Ha! To them, it was a piece of cake, but for me, I was still trying to digest my meal. The taste of blood, hmm, it’s very intoxicating, but the taste...the taste I will have to get used to.

I felt a stirring next to me as my lover came back from slumber, or the big sleep. I kissed him lightly, teasing him awake. He murmured into my mouth that he could get used to that. I knew for sure that I could. So there we lay, with me on top of him, and us grinding our midsections together. The soft moans turned into louder ones, and those turned into us tearing what we had on, which wasn’t a lot, off. I missed this the most. I still owed Asher the blowjob that he gave me the night before I was captured, raped, and then turned. So me being me, did what I knew best; I paid him back.

“OH GOD, Jeremy,” he gasps for breath. “You,” he takes another gasp as I lick his slit, “don’t have to do this.” I take the tip into my mouth, and slowly lower my lips around his shaft.

“Oh god, that feels amazing.” I smile around his dick.

Taking my lips off his dick with a pop, I say “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.” I lean forward, touch my lips with his, while I also grab his dick and start to jack him off. He moans into my mouth. What a wonderful sensation that is.

“Lift your legs a little,” I say, and he complies. Wetting my finger, I slowly start to rub his ring, making him clutch my back with his nails. Applying pressure, I slide a fourth of my finger into him, and he moans with great pleasure at the stimulation.

“You like that, babe?” I ask, giggling, I know it shouldn’t be funny, but when you are giving your man pleasure, it brings you feelings that you can’t otherwise say without some laughter. And, of course, how he moans turns me on so bad.

“Babe, if you take that finger out before I say so, I’ll--”

“You’ll what, exactly.” I smile broadly at him

“You’ll have to find out,” he states, getting all serious for a moment.

“Ooo, tempting as that might be… I’ll just…” I plunged my finger deeper into him, and he writhed on the bed. “Bite me babe, let me feel my blood trickle down my neck as you lick it up.” Without a response, he did as I asked. When he first nipped my skin, it made me gasp and jump. When he took a bigger deeper nip, I could feel my skin give way, and my blood start to drip. The sensation that Asher brought me was indescribable.

Seeing the blood around his mouth, and on his lips, heated my being even more. I couldn’t describe the sensation, even if the right word were in front of me. Asher, in all his glory, leaned forward and touched my lips. Tasting the iron metallic mixture turned me on and set my blood boiling. “You like that babe; me kissing you with your blood? Does it turn you on?” In response, I ground my cock into his. Grabbing his hips, I flip him over, and start pumping my rigid dick against his, while we continue our hot make out session.

“Babe, I gotta do something with our problem.” I huffed out.

“Do it babe, make my being whole. Fill me up with your love.”

‘Til next time…

I know this is a short chapter. However, I have to give you something to look forward to.

Remijay <3

Like and Comment please. And heres my email if you want to send me some feedback starz0507@gmail.com
Thank you, Valkyrie & Ricky_writer for your awesome feedback and helping my stories sound much better.
Characters in this book are not for sale nor is being used for profit. If a character or place in this book resembles any real person or place it's a coincidence. Remijay owner and author.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..