Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,709 Words
  • 844 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Innocence Of NIght Book 2 - 1. Prologue

Innocence of night

Book two- Beginning a new

Prologue

 

Upon waking up, I lay there, not quite ready to open my eyes. I wanted to bask in the realization that I, Jeremy, came back to living as a vampire. Feeling with my hand I search for Asher’s body. I almost become panicky as I couldn’t feel his body next to mine. Opening my eyes in a hurry I search in the dark for his body.

Of course I got sidetracked as I could indeed see in the dark. My eyes zoomed in on the window, seeing with crystal clear quality, like it was daytime. Truly amazing to experience. Smirking, and looking down, I find my hand resting on Asher’s shoulder. Now that I’m paying attention, his temperature is cold, pale to fair skin; his hair is still that lovely auburn.

Looking towards the clock, I notice that it is almost time for Asher to awaken. So being the loving the boyfriend that I am, I lean forward, at first and brushed his lips with mine. When I felt his body warming, and noticed that his lips were becoming ruby red once more.

Driving back in, I shock him by pressing fully onto his lips. Seductively devouring him from the outside in.

Asher grabs my head and stops my attack, creating space for him to finally look upon the person who is making love to him. That is when he finally realizes, and he shouts with joy. That’s when he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a loving but slightly painful embrace. Giggling, I kiss his neck, while I also whisper into his ear, “I love you.”

“I love you too babes.” He kisses me on the lips.

“Let’s go show you off to the world.”

“But, babe I want to stay here and do naughty things to you.” I whined

“We will have time enough for that later. Right now I want to show you off to the lot.”

Pouting I say, “Fine. I guess I can wait.”

“Oh don’t go doing that now. It’s not fair.”

“What’s fair in love and war?”

“If you put it like that than, nothing.” He smiled, smacking me on my ass

“Hey! No smacking thy ass if you aren’t going to be naughty.”

“There is no rule of that.” Asher stated defensively

“Oh, there isn’t? Hmm, maybe there should be.”

“Haha, fine. Let’s get a move on.” Asher kisses me passionately before he sets out picking out clothes for himself.

I watch in wonder as he flexes his ass getting into a pair of fitted jeans. “Yummy!” I thought

“I heard that, and thank you. It’s always nice to know that my boyfriend loves my ass.”

“Oh, I don’t just love, I want to devour it. Whole! I might add.” For emphasis I lower myself down to eye level and pretend to take a bite of his delectable good.

“Hey… Hey now. Hah, none of that.” I kiss him lightly and smack him on his ass. As I walk out the hummer.

That’s went I felt and heard it, the growl. Then came the dry throat, my fangs itched for a taste. God, it soon became unbearable. I screamed. “What a great way to start the beginning of the rest of your life. Not even a chance to have a back to the living reunion. Fuck!”

“Are you alright, babe?” Asher asks, as he squats down next to me.

I gave a shake of my head, indicating that things are not alright, not even close. How can it be like this? How can this get any worse? As if I cue, the pain starts in. Clutching my stomach and my throat, Asher I knew what was wrong. He gave a nod to Blake and the other’s letting them know that he has it under control.

Reaching down, he puts his arm undermine and gently lifts me up. With my head bowed we weaved our way through the lot. To the back corner, “We are going to sit here for a moment, until the hunger pains go away, alright babe?” I nodded once for understanding.

Josh didn’t say anything about this, well he did. But, not when I first become awake. He could have at least given me a heads up. Asshole!

“Asher, I didn’t expect to have hunger pains already, is this normal?” I ask worried

“Well, normally no. Not really. This is a first for me. I mean, Jeremy, if I remember correctly I didn’t feed until like my second week after I turned. So, we will, hopefully find someone for you to sink your teeth into.” He tries to smile but it comes out more as a smirk. That’s alright I can totally understand why is he is sort of scared, being my first time and everything.

Oh god, there is going to be a lot of firsts for me again. Damn, I hated it the first time around. I hope for Asher’s sake that he is a better teacher than my father, that asshole. I can do this, I have my love.

Looking around finally, I don’t think I have ever been to this part of the lot. It’s different, more deserted. More… abandoned. Trash thrown around, things blowing in the wind, pieces of paper and dirt swirled around in cyclones on the ground. Scattered here and there were burned or torn to shreds trailers. Chairs and ladders, clothing and such sat in piles by these abandoned homes. Such a waste…

“What are you thinking about, Jeremy?”

“I’m thinking about how my first time feeding is going to feel? I honestly hope that I can do this, because if I cannot, I don’t know what will happen. And I don’t want to end up scaring you guy’s. Especially if it turns for the worst and I end up trying to make a snack out of one of you guys. I don’t think I could handle that. I’m scared, Asher.”

“I understand, babe. Everything will be fine. You’ll see. I have your back, always.”

“I hope for your sake babe, that you’re right. I don’t want to hurt you. Damn! I was looking forward to seeing everyone again. And how they would react, however, I don’t think it matters anymore. Cus frankly I’m hungry and I’m becoming irritable.”

Laughing, Asher says, “Then let’s find you someone to snack upon,” Asher places a kiss on my cheek before standing and extending his hand towards me. “Besides, you’re very cute when you’re irritable.” He smiles

“Lead the way sexy.” I took Asher’s in mine and we strode out of the lot and into the street.

Walking for a while, we passed the business district but we couldn’t find a suitable person for me. I think for Asher’s part he wanted my first time to be simple, easy.

“Are we ever going to find someone, Asher?” My stomach, was twisting, part from anxiety and part from hunger.

“I think so babe. We just might have to go over to fifth and third. That is where most of the bars are. We should have a better chance. There has be a drunk or something.” Asher says, as he shrugs but smirks.

Nodding my head, we cut across the street and head south. Pretty much the way we came. Except we turn a few more times, furthering ourselves from the lot.

When we came upon the strip, you could hear the music pumping and the stench of beer in the air. Loud laughter could be heard echoing off the walls of alleys, and some soft moans in the distance. I wouldn’t mind partying here every now and again. The bars were hopping with people, some leaving and some entering.

Asher must have spotted someone, because soon we were in tow. Quietly following a few feet away, when the young man entered the alley, Asher raised his hand to his lips as to notify me to be ready. I wasn’t sure. I really wasn’t sure that I could actually kill someone just to survive.

“Jeremy, you’ll do fine. I guarantee it. You’re a vampire, your fangs will know what to do. When you feel that the body is going cold disengage your fangs. Can you do that?”

“I… I can try.”

“That’s all I ask.” He kisses me on the cheek and pushes me towards my intended victim.

I can do this, I can do this. I just have to trust myself and Asher. I have to do this. There isn’t another choice. It’s this or leave the lot. And I can’t leave Asher again. I just can’t. So … Suck it up buttercup and do what you have to. I’m almost to him.

Reaching him, I tap him on the shoulder. When he looks over his shoulder, I grab him and shove him against the wall. He tries to out muscle me, but he couldn’t. He tries to get away from me, but I wouldn’t allow that either. One look into his eyes, I saw worry, sadness, and a helpless look. I felt sorry for him. My gums itched; the fangs slid down and came to rest on my lip, very sharp indeed. My meal for the night saw the glint, he became scared. Prying his head away from his neck, I lowered my face to his, inhaling his toxic scent. My head swam with the intoxicating smell. Fear! My dick became hard, almost orgasmically enticingly so. Damn! No wonder most vampires loved the taste of humans. They are delectable. My fangs itched for a taste, so instead of prolonging the evitable might as well get this over.

Lowering myself still, my fangs poked his warm skin, the human jumped with a whimper. Backing a little I again try once more. This time however, my fangs stabbed into him, making him scream out. I quickly place my hand over his mouth to silence the murderous sound. The metallic iron taste of blood, as it washed down my throat was delightful, making me moan against his skin.

The body of the man slowly became cold. Wiping my face on his clothes, I arise and head back towards Asher, with my dick leading the way…………..

………..

To Be Continued

Comment, like. Review. Please
Characters in this book are not for sale nor is being used for profit. If a character or place in this book resembles any real person or place it's a coincidence. Remijay owner and author.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 02/19/2015 08:10 AM, Robertaber said:
Nice i loved the first book and the first chapter of this one is great are you going to update it anymore?

Yes, sorry about that. I have been wayy to busy with other things. However, i am getting back into writing a chapter for each of my books. One right after the other. Hopefully.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..