Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 3,780 Words
  • 718 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New World Order - 3. Chapter 3: At Sea with Jack

I returned to the Mike’s after midnight as instructed. Before I got out of my car, two men approached from the shadows. One was Mike. He signaled me to stay in the car and leaned into the open window. “Tom, this guy will go with you to the drop off site.” The other man got into the car. Mike reached in to shake my hand, muttered “Hell”, opened the door and all but pulled me out to embrace me and give me a kiss. He turned and went into the building and only turned to wave from the doorway.

The man beside me said, “Let’s go.” He gave me directions toward the city, eventually guiding me to the seaport. The docks were in bad condition, only a few rusted ships tied up. I parked the car and followed my guide to the least seaworthy looking ship of the lot. My guide indicated that I should go aboard. As I walked up the gangway, I turned to speak to him, but he had already gone. I heard my car start up and drive away. My only thought was, “Shit, I’ve had it now.”

A man appeared at the top of the gangway and signaled me to quickly climb aboard. No sooner had I stepped onto the ship than a quiet flurry of activity, casting off lines and drawing in the gangway began. We were underway in only a few minutes. My fear rose. I was hustled into a doorway on the superstructure at the back of the ship. I guessed it was some kind of freighter by the array of lifts and booms I passed. Once inside, a few lights showed the face of my escort, he seemed as worried as I did.

“I won’t be able to relax until we’re 100 miles from here.” He leaned against the wall and smiled at me. “I guess you’re wondering what just happened to you.” I nodded. “You’ve just become one of our crew. Welcome to the good ship Mombasa. We run freight – both legal and otherwise – over most of the globe. And on the side, we take a passenger or two, just to help out our brothers and sisters in the cause. We also do some training to fill in the time. It can be pretty dull at sea. But we’ll make sure you’re ready for whatever you need to deal with on your assignment. I’m Bob, captain of this tub.”

Bob was rail thin, burned brown by years in the sun. His face might have been handsome once, but worry and hard work had coursed it with lines. His smile was soft and caring. I relaxed. Bob led me down the companionway to a combination lounge and dining room. Several people sat around the room, all turning toward me as I entered.

“This is – uh what’s your name?” Bob’s introduction stalled.

“I’m Tom”

“Tom’s the new crew member. Everybody help him out until he can find his own way around. I’ve got to get up to the bridge. Cross your fingers that the harbor patrol is still liquored up on that case I sent over. I’ll let you know when we’re out of territorial waters.” And with that Bob left the room.

Of the dozen or so people in the room, most were men, a few were women and all looked hardened and capable to most any task. One man rose from where he was seated nearest to me. He walked toward me and extended his hand. “I’m Chuck. I do ordinance training. Welcome to the crew.” His hand closed over mine revealing the strength of his grip. He looked me in the eye, I wondered what he searched for there. After a pause, he suggested we sit, get a drink – he guessing I could use one – and led me to a group of four other men. No sooner had we sat down, the rest of the people moved closer, forming a ring around us to participate in the conversation. Chuck introduced everyone, gave their specialties, either related to the ship or the skills they taught or offered to the group. These ranged from martial arts, weapons, disguise, tactics and strategy, through survival skills. This ship was a training facility for our mission. Only three others were trainees.

Chuck continued the conversation, really an orientation to the training I was to undergo, by introducing my fellow students, Jack, Doug, and Sarah. Doug and Sarah sat holding hands, Jack looked at me and smiled broadly. “I’m relieved to have someone to talk to. These two,” referring to Doug and Sarah, “they’re in their own little world.”

“This ship’s not built for comfort, so you’ll be bunking in with me,” Jack said as he got up, tilting his head toward the door to indicate I should follow. “You can get clothing and stuff from the ship’s store tomorrow, feel free to use anything of mine until then. We’re about the same size and somehow, everybody who gets on this ‘luxury liner’ never has any luggage.”

He led me through a maze of corridors to what was to be our room. Once in the room, Jack stripped off his t-shirt and sweat pants, and flopped into a chair facing me wearing only boxers. “It gets pretty hot in these tiny cabins, oh yeah, the temperature can be high too.” I stood awkwardly, not sure how to interpret Jack’s comments. I let my glance move over Jack’s body. He was taught and lean with no visible body hair other than the top of his head, his armpits, and what might be hidden by his boxers. It was too warm in the room, so I followed Jack’s example and took off my shirt, leaving my tank top on.

“Mmmm, mmmm.” Jack expressed his approval of my appearance in a hungry way. “Yes, I think we can find some way to pass the time between classes.” I wasn’t accustomed to this kind of ‘come on’, but I very much appreciated being admired. Jack got up and approached me, running his hands over my chest. He paused, our faces just inches apart, “This is alright with you, isn’t it?” I stopped to absorb his hopeful look. His fingers gently massaged my nipples through my shirt as the corners of his mouth rose into a smile. “Yes, this cruise just got a whole lot better.”

He leaned in to kiss me, undoing my belt and trousers. I felt his thumbs hook into my pants and underwear, then with a single motion, he dropped to his knees pushing them down to my ankles. “Oh baby, I like what I’m seeing,” Jack said lustily. He reached his tongue out to lift my hanging cock into his mouth. I was hardening quickly, my balls already pulling up. Jack pushed down so I was sitting on the edge of the lower bunk. He licked and sucked my cock, now raging. As he moved his mouth from the cock head to my balls, he muttered, “Built, gorgeous, and hung. Yes that’s what I ordered in a roommate.

My mind was still reeling from the sudden approach, but my cock was loving it. Jack heard my breathing shorten, and stopped sucking only long enough to call out, “oh yeah baby, give me that cum.” I leaned back, bracing against the wall, and arched forward as I came into his mouth. Jack kept on sucking, making very happy noises with his mouth filled with my cum. “Welcome aboard, Tom,” he said with a wink. “I don’t think we’ll need two bunks after all.”

I reached down and pulled Jack up to give him a kiss. He was a little wild and way too forward, but I thought I’d just go with it, take the companionship and pleasure for what I could, eager to have a friend. Jack explained that the training day was long and strenuous, so we’d better get to bed early. He also explained, with a grin, that we’d need some time for sleeping, too.

He stood to drop his boxers, pulled my tank top and pants off, pushed me down on the bunk and got in with me. As we snuggled, our hands getting acquainted with each other’s bodies, we could hear noise from the adjoining cabin. “Here they go, Dougie and Sarah, hump champions. I’ve been listening to them screw for a week. Ughhh. I admire his stamina, but what he sees in her is beyond me. We’ll give them something to listen to from now on.”

With that comment, he reached into a compartment next to the bed and pulled out a small tube. “Oh,” Jack asked, “are you a bottom or a top? I don’t want to presume.” I explained that I really wasn’t anything, I’d only a brief exposure to loving a man. “Don’t you worry, I’ll provide my own curriculum, after hours.” He filled his hands with the contents of the tube and began spreading it over my cock and into his ass. “Lesson one, you’re the top and I’m the bottom. Ok?” I mentioned that I’d done that once before and he agreed that familiar ground was a great way to start.

My cock was again hard. He turned over, presenting his ass to me, reaching back for my cock. “Go easy, baby, you’re quite something. It’ll take a bit to get used to.”

“You say that to all the boys, don’t you?” I teased.

“Only the big ones, dear. Now let’s fuck.” Jack drew my cock into his ass. I pushed in gently, feeling the tightness surround me. Jack began to make pleasure noises, as much to let others know what was happening as to express his feelings. I became focused on the sensations his ass gave my cock as I pumped into him. Gathering my senses, I reached around his waist to take his cock into my hand. He was very hard. I gripped his cock pumping it in rhythm with my fucking. His noises became louder yet, though I don’t think he was performing for the audience any longer. Suddenly he pushed back hard onto my cock and arched his back. I felt his cock throb and the cum shooting through it. His ass clutched hard on my cock and my orgasm burst out.

We collapsed onto the narrow bunk, my cock still in his ass, our hearts pounding, breathing fast. When we had rested a bit, Jack spoke softly, “well who are the ‘hump champions, now?” We jostled about until we were face to face. “One fine fuck, my man. Tomorrow, lesson two, so we’d better get some sleep.”

I awoke the next morning to find Jack leaning over me, already freshly shaved, showered and dressed. “It’s early, lover, but up you get. And if I didn’t know you needed to piss real bad, I’d take that lump in the covers as a compliment.” He had shaving stuff and clothes already laid out. He showed me how to use the shipboard shower and generally fussed over me, taking every chance to touch me as I got ready. As we were about to go out the door, he stopped turned and gave me a big kiss. He then turned, opened the door, and preceded me down the hall, leading to the dining area for breakfast. From the moment he passed the door, Jack was all business. Our romance was for off time only. Jack turned out to be a serious student and dedicated to the cause.

***

The ship’s training facilities were state-of –the-art. Even the extensive fitness center was designed for maximum results, specially designed to allow for the motion of the ship. The next two months were occupied in learning all the skills and knowledge we would each need to survive and perform missions to advance the cause.

Doug and Sarah were no less dedicated than Jack. They too had met on board and found each other, apparently very valuable for emotional support through the grueling training regimen.

At lunch one day, the other three trainees and I sat a table discussing the morning’s material. Chuck, who served as the training coordinator approached and pulled up a chair. He looked first at Jack, then at me. He paused, then asked, “Are you getting along alright? As roommates? I’m concerned that you don’t interact much. It shouldn’t be all work all the time.”

Doug and Sarah looked at each other, then burst out laughing. Doug spoke up, “I don’t mean to embarrass anyone, but we’re in the next room, and if what they’re doing in there is work, I’d like to apply for the job.”

Jack leapt on the comment, “If I’d have known you were interested, I might not have jumped on Tom, here.”

Chuck got the message, blushed, and stepped away. Sarah was the next to blush. She stammered, “If we can hear you two, you must hear…” Her voice trailed away as she realized the very limited privacy shipboard.

“I guess we’ll just have to agree to keep each other’s secrets.” Jack offered. “I’ve been dying to know what it is you do to him when he let’s out that really high pitched squeal.” Sarah blushed again, but looked very knowing.

After that exchange the friendliness in the group increased, and Jack was a little freer in his attitude outside the room.

The training turned to routine. Classes, lectures, fitness time – and lovely nights with Jack. We three men put on visible muscle, due to the careful fitness regimen and special diet. Sarah got leaner and harder.

The nights Jack and I spent together were anything but routine. Jack brought a considerable history of sexual adventure for so young a man into our bed. We swapped roles, tried an amazing array of positions, used body parts for sex with almost unlimited creativity. Some mornings we awoke aching and raw, but oh so satisfied. Jack took glee in getting me hard again, even after multiple orgasms, and then squeezing one more out. It was all about fun and delight in each other physically. So much fun, that I don’t think either of us realized how emotionally attached we had become until our journey together was to end.

***

Our voyage had taken us around South America and across the Pacific. One evening the training staff assembled and called each of us, the trainees, in one at a time. The details of my mission were explained to me. I was to be part of an escort team, taking people through hostile territory as directed by the committee. The base of operations was a “free zone” controlled by the committee in Southeast Asia. I later learned that Jack was assigned to work among many islands in Micronesia. We were told we had about three days left before I was to be dropped off.

That night with Jack was unlike all the others. We spent hours just holding each other, reliving our time together. Late in the night, with gentleness and care, we brought each other to climax and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next day we were split up for final orientation. I didn’t see Jack after breakfast for the rest of the day. I was finally released and went to the room, to find a note taped to the door. “Come to the forward hatchway. I’ll be waiting. Jack.” The freighter’s living quarters were all in the after portion of the ship. Only cargo was stored forward, few crew members went there except for standard maintenance. The forward hatchway was so far from the working part of the ship to be a kind of private outdoor space. I wondered what Jack had planned.

We were cruising in the South Pacific. The air was sultry and warm. The sun was still high. As I walked the length of the ship, I stripped off my t-shirt. I wore only loose gym shorts. The sun felt good on my body, I enjoyed the tight feel of my skin on the muscle I had developed starting with Mike and then on this trip.

The deck had a number of containers strapped to it, creating a kind of maze, so I couldn’t see my destination until I passed the last big box. There, on the top of the large wooden hatch was Jack, lounging on a large blanket in the midst of fabulous picnic dinner. He wore a big smile and a big hard on. He was beautiful.

“Come here, Handsome.” Jack invited me with his eyes. I knelt down beside him, wrapped him in my arms and kissed him with all the cumulative passion and desire of our time together. I couldn’t speak, being torn between crying for Jack’s sensitivity and lust for my sexual teacher knowing our time together would soon end.

As I held him tight to my chest, a flash of light caught my attention from the after portion of the ship. Up on the bridge, while a considerable distance away, I could make out what must have been the entire ship’s compliment in a line. The flash I realized was the sun reflecting on binoculars, everyone there had binoculars and was watching us. “Jack, we’re being watched.” He craned about to see the crowd. “Fuck. I just wanted to be with you outside, away from our cabin.” Jack swore. “Well, if they’re going to watch, let’s give them something to see.”

Jack pulled my shorts off me and dove onto my cock. I could see the distant crowd jostling, raising their binoculars. I smiled at them, then maneuvered around to take Jack’s cock in a 69 position. We sucked each other to near orgasm, when Jack pulled off me. “Fuck me, baby, fuck me from behind. I want them all to see your big cock going into my ass. They all just wanted to know what they were missing.”

I released his cock from my mouth and got up behind Jack. I lubed my cock and eased some lube into Jack’s ass. I ran my hands across Jack’s back, enjoying the feel of the muscle and skin on my hands. Jack reached back, as he had on our first night together, and guided my cock into his ass. I reached up to Jack’s shoulders, taking a firm grip, then turning to smile at our audience, I pushed in slowly and firmly as Jack pressed back against me. “Oh yes, Tommy, that’s so good,” crooned Jack. “Uh huh” was my simple reply, already past words with the sensation.

The next hour was a blur of lust and passion. After fucking from behind for a while, we separated, I lay down on my back and Jack mounted on top of me, sitting on my cock. It was his turn to flirt with the audience as he lowered himself onto my cock. As he fucked up and down my pole, I played with his cock, stretching up to lick the head. Jack responded by increasing the speed of his motions.

Jack lay down unto my chest, my cock still in his ass. Holding each other close, we rolled over so that I could fuck from the top. I kept my body against his, so that Jack’s cock rubbed against my abs as I fucked his ass. I could hear Jack’s breathing change, warning that he was close to cumming. He reached around, placing his hands on my ass, pulling me closer, causing my cock to plunge deeper into his ass and speeding up my thrusting.

Suddenly Jack pushed me back. “Cum on me, baby, stand up and cum on me.” As I stood over my lover, I heard my own voice cry out as the first blasts of my orgasm shot out in long ropes of cum, landing across Jack’s face and chest. A moment later Jack moaned and arched his back, his own orgasm a white fountain shooting feet into the air. Despite the distance away, I could hear the shout rise up from our audience. Jack got up to stand beside me. We embraced and kissed, the cum dripping down between us, then turned toward the crowd and waved.

I reached for a towel – Jack had planned ahead – and cleaned him up, then he cleaned me. We sat down to enjoy the meal Jack had arranged. We didn’t really talk, just looked at each other, touching each other, feeding each other. The sun dropped below the horizon as we held each other, reveling in the closeness.

When we had finished, we gathered up the remains of the picnic and walked to the back of the ship. Sarah met us part way. She was blushing, but kissed us each on the cheek, then said, “You two are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.” At that point, Jack and I blushed, realizing what we had done in a passion in front of others.

As we walked through the ship toward our room, we were greeted by a wide variety of wolf whistles, pats on the back, and looks of open admiration and envy. Jack and I just moved along with as much dignity as we could muster, extraordinarily happy to get back to our room, alone together again. Jack asked, “How could they all have known about my plans? I didn’t tell anyone.” With sudden realization he exclaimed, “The note. I’ll bet someone saw it and blabbed all over the ship.”

“Well I had a lovely time, Jack. This has been one of the best nights of my life. Thank you.” I held him close and kissed him long and hard. The same description would apply to each of us a moment later. “I’m sure going to miss you, Jack.”

“We’ve each got a job to do, so others can share loving as we have. And I’m going to miss you, too, but that’s more important right now. Promise me you’ll keep sharing your loving. You are a wonderful lover and you deserve the satisfaction and pleasure to continue. I’ll feel better knowing you’re still trying to be happy and making others happy, too. Oh, Tom. I didn’t expect to fall in love. We’ll meet again, I hope.”

Even the tears that fell as we embraced failed to cool our desire for each other. We both realized that we had only precious hours left to be together. We held each other, fondled each other, pressed together for as much contact as possible, and then made love with tongues, hands, mouths, eyes, asses, cocks and balls until exhausted sleep overtook us.

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..