Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 3,217 Words
  • 965 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

New World Order - 5. Chapter 5: First Mission

We were almost back to the camp when we came upon the rescue team. Fortunately we had met with no further incident from the opposition. And Marjorie continued to respond with all her characteristic bile.

Kwan was waiting by the hut. I was greeted by a smile of relief. My arms and back ached from carrying Marjorie that long distance, as small person as she was. Kwan took control, setting up the campstool in a shady spot and sitting me down. He took off my boots and socks, my shirt, pants and underwear all soaked with sweat. Again a bowl of water appeared and he began to wash me. I was so tired I barely realized the gathering of what I began to call “the usual crowd.” It was a pleasure to be bathed, but these guys seemed to enjoy it more than I did. Kwan massaged my arms, still swollen from effort. Hands rubbed crotches in rhythm with Kwan’s motions. It was too much, particularly after the stresses of the day. I rose and walked into the hut.

Kwan followed, fretting. “Kwan, I’m here to work, to help the cause. I don’t think you and these guys mean any harm, but I’m embarrassed by this attention.” Kwan’s hand slipped between my legs and wrapped around my balls. “I know I’ve only been here two days, but it seems a like a lifetime, so much has changed. And the biggest change is that I had to leave someone I cared for very much.”

“Jack,” Kwan said softly. “You said the name many times in your sleep.” Kwan’s face dropped. He then giggled, “You said it whenever I played with you. Ok, I’ll just be your ‘boy’ and take care of you. You’ll be ready later.”

I smiled at his optimism. I also remembered his very talented hands.

I lay down and slept for a few hours. When I awoke, I dressed in some shorts and walked to Marjorie’s hut. She was propped up in her bed, papers, maps, and assistants surrounding her. “So, you don’t even put on a shirt when visiting a lady?” I raised one eyebrow at her self assessment as a ‘lady’ and sat on a stool nearby. “Well, you must have had a bath, you don’t stink. Away, all of you,” she shooed her assistants away.

“Look, muscle head…”

“Tom, my name is Tom.”

“Okay then, Tom. I’ll probably only say this once, but thanks. You pulled my ass out of the sling today. Probably should have left me and run with the papers, they were more important. But it turned out all right. Seems like you’ve got the right instincts and you can navigate this jungle pretty well, too. Which is a damn good thing, ‘cause I’m going to be laid up for a while, my ears are still ringing, shit.”

Marjorie went on to lay out the next mission. We had to meet an underground group who were friendly to our cause. They had a man who had escaped from an opposition prison who we would take to safety. I was to take the lead. It would take a full day to get to the rendezvous, allow a day or so to meet up, then a day’s hike back. Secrecy was important, so we would only be taking ten of the men with me, barely enough to provide security. We were to be joined by a scout, a man from another cell, who was familiar with the route. At points we would probably cross over into territory held by the opposition.

“There, you think you got it donkey dong? Uhhh, Tom?” Marjorie was better when obscene. “And you can let the guys walk on their own, no showing off by carrying all ten at once.” I retired to my hut.

***

Kwan waited yet again. I figured he was a fixture, might as well get used to his presence. So I dropped my shorts and got into bed. Kwan rolled me onto my stomach and began to rub my back. Ahhh, this wasn’t so bad. Ostensibly to get a better position to rub from, he sat on my butt. The sensation of his hands on my back muscles almost diverted me from feeling him rubbing his cock along my ass crack. I was too tired to care, too preoccupied with tomorrow’s mission. Thoughts of Jack began to form in my mind. I had to lift my hips to make room for my hardening cock. Kwan held on and kept riding. I felt his movements quicken, then with a squeal he let loose. I could feel his cum spurting onto my back. He giggled nervously, then lapped it up with his tongue.

“Good for you, Kwan.” I felt flattered.

Kwan rolled me onto my back. He lay with his head on my stomach and tentatively touched my cock head with his tongue. When I didn’t protest, he began to kiss my cock, finally taking the head into his mouth. He began to suck gently, his tongue continuing to stroke the underside. My cock grew, pushing his head toward my chest. He opened his mouth wider and sucked in more cock. I needed to cum, but visions of the mission, today’s events, and Jack crowded my mind. Kwan sucked more noisily, his hand caressed my ball sack. My mind suddenly emptied, all my consciousness centered on the sensations on my cock and balls. I hardened further, my cock head swelled, and deep inside I could feel my cum building force. I could feel my back arching, my toes curling and just as my cock started pumping, I opened my eyes to see four faces peering in the window. But I was cumming, and even if I should feel angry at the intrusion, I was cumming and couldn’t, didn’t want to stop.

I lay nearly comatose on the bed. Kwan made slurping noises as he cleaned the cum that escaped his mouth off my stomach. “You cum a lot, Mr. Tom.” I saw his eyes dart up toward the window, seeking approval from his friends, showing off. As I drifted off to sleep, Kwan snuggled in again. I missed Jack, but I wasn’t alone, in fact, I felt very good.

***

We again rose with the sun. Kwan and his unseen helpers cleaned and dressed me, prepared my gear. When I emerged from my hut, Marjorie was outside her own hut, though leaning on the doorway. “Good luck, you big moose. We’ll see you in a couple of days. Oh, by the way, don’t fuck up.” She went back into her hut, laughing.

The small band of men, with me again in the middle of the line, set out through the jungle. Our route took us first near the beach where I had landed, then further north to a village where we were to meet the scout. The route followed a local road and was easy going. We saw no one along the way until we approached the village. Standing in the central clearing was a Caucasian man, a little older than me, of medium height, for back home that is. He looked at ease in the place, chatting with some villagers. Upon our entering the space he looked up. His eyes searched our group, looking for someone. He quickly broke off his conversation and walked over and spoke in the local language to one of my men, but looked at me.

There was no mistaking that he asked after Marjorie. “I can explain the change in plans. I’m Tom and for the near future, I’ll be covering for Marjorie.”

“I’m Eddie, but I’m not too keen on any changes.”

I told Eddie about yesterday’s incidents – at least those in the field. He was clearly uneasy, but our mission left no room for deferment, so Eddie picked up his pack and began leading us away from the village. We were headed inland, away from the shore. The heat increased and the passage became more difficult as the jungle closed in and the land rose. Eddie walked ahead of the column of men, stopping occasionally to listen. He seemed very attuned to the sounds and sites of the jungle.

A while after noon, he signaled for us to stop. He walked back to me, putting his hand on my arm. “For the next hour or so, we’ll be in an area last known to be under the control of the opposition. The boundary is pretty fluid, but we’d best take extra care.” He gave my arm an appraising squeeze and looked reasonably impressed. The men readied their weapons and we set off again, following Eddie.

Again, we had no contact with the opposition, and I could see the back of Eddie’s neck relax as we crossed a fast running stream. “Another half hour and we can camp.”

It was a great relief to see Eddie stop and drop his pack, indicating that we were done for the day. The men quickly spread out, searching the area, and then set up a meal. Eddie motioned for me to join him a small distance from the others. He placed his hand on my shoulder as we talked.

“Seemed too quiet today. I think we’re being tracked. They know we’re up to something and probably just want us to play it out. So we’d better come up with some tactics in case something does go down.” We reviewed possible scenarios, came up with alternative responses, laid in as much of a plan with contingencies as we could with the limited information we had.

“You know, Tom, you’re a very good looking man.”

“That’s a very bad line, Eddie.”

Unphased, Eddie put his hand on my knee while looking into my eyes. “I spend too much of my time alone, checking on the opposition’s movements, skulking through the jungle. And if I come upon someone I’m attracted to, well, I guess I’m going to say so. I don’t want to offend you, I guess I’m just hopeful, is all.”

“Let’s get this mission behind us, okay Eddie?” I turned to rejoin the men in the meal they had prepared. Kwan had apparently deputized one of the men to care for me, and while not the ‘full treatment’ Kwan provided, I was cleaned up and made quite comfortable. Eddie received similar care and was very appreciative. I laughed and told Eddie I was beginning to feel like the company pet. Eddie joined in the laughter saying that he could easily understand why.

I lay down to sleep, alone but partially awoke some hours later to find several of the men packed in against me. It was kind of claustrophobic, but I resolved to not offend these men. Our mission and my life depended upon them. And they seemed so content. Kind of like puppies sleeping in a heap. When I had to sit up to ask them to lay off my cock, they settled in, happy if they had a hand buried in some hairy part of my body. What one will do for the unit?

We got up and moving early, easily reaching the rendezvous before noon. I spread the men out, and we sat down in the shade to wait.

Eddie moved over to sit near me, placing his hand on my lower arm. “The men all speak highly of you. They love Marjorie, would do anything for her, and you saved her. They talk about you being a good luck charm. Marjorie is really a dear, foul mouthed, but a dear, and amazingly dedicated to the cause. I’m glad you were there for her. It would have hurt us in so many ways to lose her.” He paused, wet his lips, then continued, “Is it true?”

“You know, what the men say about you.”

“In case you haven’t guessed, I don’t understand what these guys say among themselves. I hope to learn more, but I haven’t been here long. So what are you talking about?” He moved his hand down my arm to where my hand rested on my thigh. He made it seem quite casual, but his hand was searching for something, something I could pretty well guess. I was pleased by the attention, though this was not the right place. My cock hardened enough to push back against his hand. Eddie winked at me and said only, “ummmmm.”

At that moment we could hear several people approaching. We all leapt up, grabbing weapons and forming up to receive an attack. The pass signal was given and three men stumbled into the clearing. Two of the men were assisting the third to walk. He was emaciated and in pain though he struggled to walk and stand on his own. Our escaped prisoner, showing all the signs of abuse and neglect the opposition rained down on anyone who opposed them. My men quickly did their best to make the man comfortable. His escorts accepted some food, but retreated to the jungle after only a few minutes.

Eddie and I approached the overly thin man. He had a spirit about him, in the face of his travails. He smiled, a few missing teeth, but a smile of happiness of being with friendly forces. His voice was only a whisper, but he introduced himself as Devon. He had been an artist, only visiting what he thought was a neutral country with his lover, when the opposition had swept to power, brutally killing the lover and imprisoning Devon. That had been two years before. His strength began to fail, so we encouraged him to tell us later, after he had had time to recover.

Eddie suddenly looked up. “We’re not alone. We’ve got to get out of here – now.” The men quickly assembled around us and for a moment everything stopped. I found them all looking at me expectantly.

“I guess I’ve found my purpose around here. I’m the pack mule.” I lifted Devon, who was frighteningly light. I could feel the bones beneath his skin. He put his arms around my neck and leaned his head against my shoulder, raising up once to give me a kiss on the cheek. He laughed soundlessly, delighted to be carried. So off we went.

The noise of the opposition troops followed us and seemed to be gaining. We pushed on. Scattered gunfire could be heard, but no bullets came close to us. I feared we were being pushed into position for a real attack. My mind raced, reviewing the terrain we had crossed, trying to remember a defensible position. Eddie looked at my face and seemed to read my mind. “The village, it has a wall part way around it and the river on one side. It’s probably our best bet.”

Still carrying Devon, we broke into a run, trying to gain some time to set up a defense. Ahead, I could make out the tops of several roofs; we had gotten to the village intact. Near the river, I spotted a remarkably handsome home of European design. It was large, with a solid door. My thought was to make it our stronghold, a place of last retreat. Without knocking, I opened the door and stepped inside. There was a flurry of activity as many young men and woman scattered. A door was open on one side of the hall. It was a large parlor with a divan. I placed Devon on the divan, a small smile and returned out of doors to join the men.

I deployed the men in huts and along the walls and had barely found cover behind a tree when bullets raked the village clearing. The villagers had already disappeared. I shouted orders to hold fire until they had a target. Eddie, somewhere behind me translated, but with a single voice, the men responded that they understood Mr. Tom just fine.

Beyond the village wall, a line of the opposition fighters appeared. My men fired almost in unison, scattering the enemy but only wounding a few. From the big house, a high voice called out from an upper window. “Over there, soldier, they’re over there.” A pale hand fluttered a handkerchief toward the river. I moved some of the men to meet the new threat. This round of firing was more successful. Several of the enemy were felled.

Behind me I heard the sound of a truck engine. Fearing the worst I turned my rifle toward the sound to see Marjorie sitting in the cab of an ancient truck, leading the whole unit and some added men into the village. The added firepower must have been enough to change the balance of the battle. We could hear the opposition fighters withdrawing. Marjorie organized a follow up unit to make sure they had truly gone.

“I thought I’d just sit back and let you handle it, Tom, but then I’d be missing all the fun. Where the hell is our mission, and where the hell is Eddie?” Eddie appeared from behind a hut, looking relieved to be alive.

“You didn’t mention you were a West Point man, Tom,” Eddie said. “Battle tactics, deployment of fire power, cool under fire.”

“Thanks, but I only used the training I got on my way here,” I demurred. “We’re all lucky they’re more disorganized than we are and that Marjorie showed up. Our mission, whose name is Devon, is inside the house.”

As we turned toward the house, the front door opened and a plump lady in a silk dressing gown and slippers and many jewels wobbled down the few stairs and ran up to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. “Oh, soldier, you saved us, you saved the whole village. Those foul people would have killed us all.” In the still open doorway, a dozen very painted faces peered out. It was strange to see the pretty, young faces in contrast to the large woman who still embraced me.

“We were really only saving ourselves, but I’m glad no one here came to harm. I think I should go in to check on the man I left in your parlor.”

“Oh, you mean Devon? Well he’s being taken care of. I’ve seen to it myself. Such a charming man to have seen so much misfortune.” The lady seemed very familiar with Devon considering the short time and exciting time it had been.

Eddie stepped up, “May I introduce Tom, a new member of Marjorie’s unit, fresh from the States. And this Tom, is Madame.” His tone was arch, I wondered what he meant beyond the simple introduction.

Madame gushed, “Oh Mr. Tom, I insist you come inside and for refreshment. I will attend to you myself.” Eddie was laughing at me, raising my suspicions and confusion.

“I don’t think Tom realizes your line of business, Madame. He might be reluctant going into a bordello.” It all fell into place, the large carefully tended home, all the young people, and of course, Madame.

Marjorie observed all this and just smirked. She clearly knew all that was going on and was again enjoying my discomfort. “Tom, it would be impolite to refuse Madame’s offer. Go along, I can spare you for a few hours.” She winked at Madame.

Copyright © 2015 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..