Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 449 Words
  • 1,032 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wellington Napoleon Dowd - 2. Chapter 2 - Sudden Maturity

Chapter 2 - Sudden Maturity

Chapter 2: Sudden maturity

 

As I have no doubt mentioned, I was a scrawny, underdeveloped youth far longer than my peers. Entering tenth grade I weighed in at 110 pounds and stood barely over five feet two. Combining my unprepossessing frame with a wardrobe from the early part of the previous century, “we Dowd’s have standards beyond the common herd” or so the family mantra ran, left me as the kid most likely to be pushed around. Waiting for maturity is a long business.

I already despaired of puberty ever beginning. And then it came in a tumble. I had seen classmates go through growth spurts, but I was utterly unprepared for the changes that overtook my body. It started after school had ended for the year. A blessing since I remained in the cocoon of the family manse, secreted from the world. One week it was feet and hands, the next legs and arms. My ears and nose expanded as in a cartoon. And my voice, from soprano to basso profundo and back again from hour to hour.

Then the greatest miracle of all. I had spent one evening in desperate masturbation, my suddenly giant hands mauling the tiny prick unchanged from earliest childhood. Yes, it gave a certain satisfaction, even without the much promised ejaculation uncomfortably mentioned in health class. I admit I lusted for more than the developing bodies of the physically older boys in gym class. Pendulous genitals couched in the fur of maturity raised both jealousy and desire in me. Inadequacy fueled my shame. Yet suddenly, there it was or rather they were. I awoke to a heated, throbbing rod straining to reach my chest. My legs were splayed, pushed apart by a differently warm weight lying heavily on the bed. My hands ranged over these foreign appendages seeking to prove that they indeed belonged to me. Oh joy. It was as if some long dormant creature had emerged, in toto, from hiding within my body, yet they were mine. I raced, loped really on barely formed legs and feet, to the bathroom to confirm the revelation. A different person stared back at me. This one, still clearly in process of becoming, was tall with pronounced muscle, interestingly handsome of face, shadowed with emerging hair, but best of all proudly ornamented with a man’s greatest possession.

What a variety of pleasures this new toy presented: long, languid sessions of caresses culminating in a soul searing climax, frantic violent pounding producing immediate release, self contests to determine how quickly, how frequently, how far, how much volume orgasms could achieve. At last it was mine, just in time for the next school year.

End of Chapter 2
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..