Jump to content
    sandboy
  • Author
  • 563 Words
  • 1,433 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tyler and Reese - 6. Chapter 6

Words. Inside Tyler's head.

"God I needed that."

...as he contemplated the generous strings and splats of cum up his belly and chest and shoulder, a little shot on his face (between his nose and his left eye), and other generous splodges distributed wildly around the bathroom.

Tyler felt like himself again. A good regular heavy ejaculation sees to that.

"God I needed that."

He mopped around, mostly ineffectively, with some tissue, leaving smudges to turn to smears around the bathroom, and dampness to turn to crusty flakes on his belly, chest and shoulder. He did manage to wipe his face properly, and enjoyed the smell as he did so. His boner was slowly - very slowly - relaxing. He felt great. Absolutely great. All over. Confidence restored, everything.

As he mopped around, and pulled his joggers and sweat back together, he contemplated the images that had flashed through his mind during the brief, explosive jerk that filled the few seconds between getting into the bathroom and ejaculating all over it. Rowers, yes. Rowing rowers. Then naked rowing rowers. Then just naked rowers. Then - oh no, please no - naked Reese. Skinny as twigs. Naked. He shook the image out of his head determinedly and vigorously, took a deep breath of post-ejaculation bathroom air, and felt his softening semi hang in place back in his joggers; it felt good. He felt good. Alive again. A good jerk, that's what it needs.

He felt *so* relieved to have found a fellow non-New-England type. Reese and Tyler against the world! He felt it in images, of course, not in words. The image of naked Reese flashed into his mind again, naked Reese in this bathroom: he shook it away again, determinedly, though his softening cock twitched a little to attention before relaxing some more.

Reese and Tyler against the world. He felt fantastic, and ready. He would go out and bond with Reese.

Reese spoke first, which is good. "So eh.. long trip?"

An easy first lob from Reese. Tyler flashed a huge genuine relaxed and relieved smile. "Four hundred forty two miles."

Tyler's smile dropped slightly during Reese's long monologue that followed. He saw, or heard, or felt, or something, a geeky boy not fitting in wherever it was that he came from, and now transplanted here, to not fit in again, but trying hard, really hard, to bond with Tyler. Reese and Tyler against the world! Might as well go for it. Reese's monologue trailed off, and Tyler felt genuinely affectionate towards the kid, genuinely bonding, genuinely ... protective, amongst other things ... but also ... protected. Yes, protected.

Tyler beamed a huge happy gentle affectionate (even playful) smile at the struggling boy, one that would say "ah, don't worry, you're cute, and I like you", if Tyler thought in words at all. His semi rolled in his joggers.

He remembered something. His face lit up. "I'm Tyler. I row. Do you..."

Tyler's voice trailed off as he looked Reese up and down, but it was too late: the sentence rolled out "...do any sport?"

And in his embarrassment, especially having just looked him up and down to assess his body, Tyler's mind was once again filled with the image of naked Reese; and, to his ongoing surprise, and even greater embarrassment, he liked it. A lot.

Copyright © 2011 sandboy; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..