Jump to content
    sandboy
  • Author
  • 803 Words
  • 1,281 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tyler and Reese - 7. Chapter 7

"... do any sport?"

Tyler flushed beet red. He detested sports of any kind. Useless activity. If he were very honest with himself another reason would be that he always got picked last when he still had to go through the very special hell that was PE. Reese was an athletic god! Damn, he looked good. Reese found himself staring at the humongous, muscled, slightly sweating arms on the man in front of him.

"Nothing. Unless Chess and Go count?"

"Hmm.. what's Go?"

"It's a strategy game, played by two players who alternately place black and white stones on the vacant intersections of a grid of 19 by 19 lines," Reese rattled off quickly.

"Once placed on the board, stones cannot be moved elsewhere, unless they are surrounded and captured by the opponent's stones. The object of the game is to surround a larger portion of the board than the opponent. Uhm.. sorry. I tend to do that sometimes... I mean, blabbering on. I was called Rattling Reese in school."

Reese peered at the somewhat glazed look in his roomie's eyes. He hoped that the rich, beaming smile of just now would come back. When Tyler smiled, his entire face lit up, Reese had found out. It made him practically shine. 'Oh damn, I'm not doing this. I'm not crushing on my straight stud roommate. No!'

"So, no real sports?", Tyler asked. "Not even a run or summat?"

"No. Far too busy playing UT and Halo. And reading of course. I like to read. On a plus.. I like to read outside when the weather.. is... .. good."

Reese swallowed, then swallowed again. The lump in his throat didn't seem to want to go. Why couldn't be so sure and calm as Tyler? Tyler was leaning back, his legs spread wide.. already at home. At least he looked the part.

"So eh, you majoring in physics too?" Tyler nodded.

"Great! We can be real buddies then, I mean.. if you want that. Right, so uh.. I know a joke. A spiral galaxy walks into a bar and orders a drink. The barman says “Get out, you’re barred.”"

"Barred, get it? Hahaha.. uhm, I'm .. bathroom."

'Fuck! Fuck! Triple Fuck! Got my geek hanging out again! And I need this guy! I mean I need him .. to.. be my... friend.'

Reese used a towel to wipe off the sweat his forehead and neck were producing by the quart now. Then he sniffed it. Hm? He put the towel down, not bothering with it.

He decided to take a leak if he was in here anyway. As he took his cock out and started pissing, he noticed sticky smudges all over the floor and some on the wall. The smell in the small room reminded him of the smell on the towel and suddenly it became clear. Spunk! Studboy'd been jerking off in here. Damn, he was quick. Reese usually took about twenty minutes and only in bed, if he felt like it, thinking of the guys he adored so much.

Hard, big men, athletic, sure of themselves, succesful. The way their sports kits fitted around their bodies. Always from afar, looking. Interaction with those half-deities was so far beyond Reese's hopes that even in his fantasies he steered clear of them.

After finishing up and taking some folded toilet paper to the cum smudges, he took off his shirt and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. What he saw was of course well-known but it didn't make him happy. Pale skin stretched taut over a very thin frame. The only reason Reese had some muscle definition is that there was basically little else on his bones to show up. He could still count his ribs easily and even find the slight irregularity where one broken rib had grown askew. A pronounced nose in a thin face that was covered in freckles. Shoulder bone jutting out. Almost no hair, only a very thin treasure trail, on his upper body. No, he wouldn't score easily.

The only thing he was kinda happy with was his dick. Even in the first year of high school, boys had commented on his dick in the shower. It was big. Well, it mostly looked big next to his thin sticky legs. Still, it bulged his trousers nicely.

Well, come on. Be a student. Reese shrugged his shirt on again and went back into the common room, where Tyler was unpacking his suitcase. He'd even put up some posters of his own. Reese grabbed a book from his bed at random and sat down. After a minute, he moved to one of the couches in the common room, where Tyler was still busy. He flipped over pages every minute or so but didn't take anything in.

Copyright © 2011 sandboy; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..