Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,750 Words
  • 3,870 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stolen Pleasures - 3. Chapter 3

Sitka lay in bed and watched the boy sleep. They had spent the whole of the previous day alternating sleeping, arguing, shouting, fighting and talking. Sitka had resisted giving the boy doses of compulsion whenever things had gotten tough, as would have been normal. That or quick and bloody death. He’d given Jahke compulsion whenever the boy had asked for it directly, but had kept the doses short, light, tried to keep him lucid and focused.

Now he lay and watched the boy dreaming. His eyes flickered under thin blue veined lids, and his breath came soft and damp from between plump pink lips. The wounds on his neck and shoulders had scabbed over but were angrily red. Healing was not one of Sitka’s gifts and he wondered if the boy was ready to face the wider demon world. Sitka adjusted the blankets and wondered at the features of the gorgeous boy. Shindae had said to him that there were prettier boys but Sitka couldn’t imagine where. Or where there were boys with sweeter blood than this one. He had soft rounded muscles and washboard abs. Smooth, soft, every inch of him perfect and unmarked except for where Sitka and Shindae had left their marks. The soft curve of his pink cock nestled between his rounded thighs, the small high scrotum. The boy was perfect and Sitka was happy to watch him dream.

Jahke woke from a waking dream that he was back at home, in his own single bed, staring at a white plastered ceiling studded with origami cranes. Reality was not matching up to this. It was a shock to wake up to realise you hadn’t previously been awake in your house. Jahke stared at the ceiling, breathing slowly. He’d been gone three days as far as he could tell, with no idea what was happening back home. Was he missed? Did people look for him? Or did the South Bank Library simply wonder why a book had been left on the floor? The clicking of keratin made his gaze shift. Sitka lay on his side, watching him, holding his own head at an awkward angle to avoid his horns. The big demon smiled at him.

“Hey,” Jahke was aware of how rough his voice sounded, his throat raw from screaming, “Morning.” He paused, “Is it morning. Do we even have mornings and evenings here?”

“We do,” Sitka smiled, “But its lunch time now. We were up late.”

“Oh. Sorry.” Jahke sat up and looked at his bed fellow, “Are you, um, hungry?”

Sitka put a hand out and touched his knee.

“Do you feel ready to go face the rest of the house? I think the whole world might be a bit much right now.”

“Um…will Shindae be there?”

“Yes, if you want him, and a few others.”

“Can I have clothes?” Jahke’s request was met with a wide grin. Sitka threw back the furs and got up. From under the bed he grabbed a kit bag and dumped it on the bed, “Shindae brought them by yesterday when you were asleep.”

Jahke found a pair of grey sweats, a non-descript t-shirt and a violently orange hoodie and got dressed. Sitka stood by the little table and got dressed, but didn’t bother with the thousand belts to hold up his loincloth, just the one with the big square buckle.

“You ready?”

Jahke nodded but the second the door opened the boy was plastered to the back wall, sweating and shaking, torn between the desire to hide and desire to run. Sitka shut the door and let the boy walk into his arms. He wrapped an arm around him, cradled his neck and skull in his hand and hit Jahke with a swift dose of his gift. Every demon had one, and his made him particularly popular on hunting trips of both kinds.

The boy was pliant and walked with him along the hallway, past the bathroom and to the top of the main staircase. Shindae was standing at the bottom of the wide stone stair, smiling up at them.

“Hey, hey, the hermits appear! I was starting to get a little worried about you there buddy.” Sitka could feel Jahke fighting the urge to run. He rubbed the boy’s neck but didn’t give him any more compulsion.

“It’s OK Jahke. You’ll be OK.” Sitka turned to Shindae, “So who else is in?”

Luckily, the answer turned out to be very few of the house’s normal inhabitants. It was a little known fact in popular mythology that demons were not only social creatures but lead pretty normal lives. Most demons lived in big social houses not unlike Sitka’s, and of the ten usual member of their little weird family the only other ones who were in was everybody’s favourite couple. Zai and Tobias were in the kitchen and Tobias was as always moving around the kitchen like he owned the place, chopping things and cooking something that smelt delicious if totally foreign to Jahke.

It helped that Tobias and Zai both looked fairly normal, for demons. Tobias was nearly down and out human, for all that he shift forms as often as blinking, leaping from fridge to stove as a cat and back to a near human shape to stir something. Zai and Sitka could have been brothers, though the more slender demon was covered in ash grey fur and his horns were long and less spiral. Jahke managed to smile, to nod and answer with his name when Zai asked him directly and allowed himself to be steered to a stool by the breakfast bar. Sitka went to the ice block and that served as a fridge but the moment he let go of Jahke the boy began to sweat and shake almost uncontrollably. Sitka abandoned his quest immediately and went to calm his new charge.

“Nice to see you out of your room,” Tobias said, keeping his tone level, eyeing Jahke’s reaction, “What do you two want to eat?”

“Something…normal,” Jahke looked up at Sitka, “Is that OK?”

“Anything you want.”

“Beef and beans?” Tobias suggested, already pulling pans and spoons from their hiding places.

Zai and Sitka began and conversation that Jahke didn’t catch the beginning of and so failed to follow and Shindae joined them, serving out a bowlful of whatever exotic smelling thing Tobias had been cooking.

Jahke refused to let go of Sitka as they ate, one handed, at the breakfast bar. Jahke rubbed his shoulder where his wounds ached and was surprised to find Zai’s steel grey eyes regarding him.

“I can fix that you know.”

“Huh?”

Shindae grinned from across the kitchen.

“Zai’s special skill is healing people. Which he does so he can kill them more than once, you sick bastard.” The comment was made lovingly but one look and everyone could tell that Shindae’s words and pushed at something in Jahke, the boy was threatening to snap under the pressure. Sitka pushed compliance through him and the boy went slack against him, all tension gone.

It was no effort after that to peel Jahke out of his shirt or have him sit quite while Zai worked his particular magic. The slender demon lapped at the scabbed wounds and where his tongue passed clean new flesh formed, very slightly pink like new skin often was, but healed and painless and perfect.

For the demons it was a fairly normal day, conversation about where the others were fluttered around, talks of the house, work and the general state of recent hunts and scavenging trips. It all passed Jahke by without a worry.

Compulsion was a strange thing. It did not make you black out, did not leave big blank holes in your memory. Compulsion dulled the fear and the pain and made life easy. Jahke leant against the demon captor he was coming to think of in his head as his friend and let the daily lives of the other demons wash over him. It didn’t concern him. What concerned him was the interesting way Sitka’s muscles moved when he breathed, the smoothness of his taut abdomen sinking into the loin cloth.

Jahke stroked the ridges of muscle with one hand, watching the play of his own pink-pale skin against the jet black of Sitka’s own. The deep rough voice echoed in his head and made him feel safe, the hand on the back of his neck warm and heavy with possessiveness. Compulsion let Jahke lean against his captor and begin to taste the skin of his torso while the hand that hand been caressing delved deeper into the folds of the loin cloth.

There was no shame in the little hazy world that compulsion had left Jahke in and the boy didn’t mind for his own semi-nakedness nor that the tent of his erection was clearly visible, but he sank to his knees and hands and lips found the keratin ridged shaft he was looking for. Jahke was horny, and the compulsion that ran through him allowed him to do what he liked and damn the consequences. The moans of the big horned demon pleased him, so he kept going, enjoying the feeling of the rounded cock between his lips, tonguing the slit and the end to feel a drop of sharp hot pre-cum in his mouth. The taste flooded him and he could think of little else as he swallowed, pushing another few inches of Sitka’s hard twisted cock into his mouth. The ridges than ringed Sitka’s shaft twisted around it in a mot singular fashion and Jahke was learning to find pleasure in every one of them. The big demon growled his wanton appreciation and Jahke smiled in his head. He’d always wanted to be good at this, but never had the guts to try.

Sitka had been distracted when Jahke started to stroke his chest and purred at the body hen he’d begun to kiss him. But half-hearted attempts to pull the boy off when he’d begun in earnest had not been very successful and Sitka was loathe to remove the boy from his body when his actions were bringing them both such obvious pleasure.

Sex was not something most demons felt shame about, especially not in this house and Sitka had allowed himself to relax rather than panic though both Shindae and Zai had looked on with much more than polite interest. Tobias, the only one who didn’t share, told him to clean the kitchen went they were done and left. Public sex was usually an affair with which observers were allowed to participate, or at least enjoy afterwards but one look in Sitka’s eyes made it clear to the fire demon and his friend that this would not be tolerated. Sitka gripped the worktop when Jahke began to suckle on his cock, cradling the back of the boy’s head in one massive hand.

Jahke was in heaven, every fibre pulsed to the rhythm of the shaft that filled his mouth, throbbing to the demon’s heartbeat. His own erection begged for his attentions but he ignored it, hands fixed around Sitka’s hips as Jahke bobbed his head, taking in as much of the big demon as he could. But the compulsion was fading and even lust could not replace the anxiety that rose through the boy quick as water filling a basin.

Sitka realised what was happening at the same moment he realised he was going to cum and he pulled to boy’s head into his crotch as he roared in ecstasy. Jahke heart thudded double time and even through the mouthful of cock and cum Sitka could hear the boy’s scream starting. He hated to do it but poured compliance through their connection until the tension was gone. Jahke slumped back against the side of the breakfast bar and Sitka panted as he readjusted his loin cloth.

“Well then,” Zai grinned and folded his arms, “I can see why you kept him.”

“Really?” Shindae sounded unconvinced, “Seems like a lot of hard work for a good fuck.”

Sitka backhanded him across the face and growled. Shindae’s eyes narrowed.

“Useful you might be and a good friend but you hit me again and I will see to it that you learn your place.” Shindae’s fire eyes pulsed with anger, “Go before I take it out of your hide.”

Sitka scooped up the limp form of the boy and carried him back to their room, he’d been going to do that anyway and while he knew better than to shrug off Shindae’s threat he knew his friend had understood. Many demons became attached enough to a human to mate permanently, some were even lucky enough to be blessed and have gifts bestowed upon their beloved. There was a reason Tobias looked mostly human and understood the food. Zai had met him in a very similar way to how Jahke had so recently come to live with them.

The big demon laid Jahke out of the bed. The boy was not completely floppy, he was still lucid, still aware of where he was and writhed in a most distracting manner when Sitka turned to leave him. The obviousness off his erection could not be missed and Sitka drew the grey sweats off him gently, his black eyes never leaving that smooth pink cock. The boy was not overly endowed, but his cock stuck straight up, nicely veined with a rounded head covered by velvet soft skin. Sitka stroked him as he nuzzled the space between balls and crack before tonguing the high tight scrotum, lapping at the boy and happy to feel the hot weight of his cock resting against his muzzle.

Jahke groaned as Sitka sucked him, the big demon easily able to take the length of his in his muzzle, and moaned in delight at the purring which vibrated his throat. He was so pliant under Sitka’s hands that the demon rolled him over to sample the delicious mounds of his arse, reaching to the nightstand for two newly acquired bottles. He poured a pool of oil into his palm and grinned and the boy sighed when it was massaged into him. Long streaks up his back and shoulders, his cheeks and thighs glistening with it. The other bottle was a thicker lubricant. Sitka applied a streak between the parts mounds of Jahke’s crack and then inserted a finger into his sphincter. The boy cried out but wriggled back against him, wantonly asking for more and Sitka could resist no longer.

Every ridge of his long twisted cock elicited a groan from Jahke that made Sitka’s head spin. He pulled out one experimentally and received another moan while Jahke’s hands clutched at the furs beneath him. Sitka continued in this way until he was sheathed inside the boy’s hot grabbing anus and then pulled out slowly. Oiled hands worked over his shoulders and lower back, soothing some muscles while at the same time stretching others. It wasn’t until Sitka felt the lust start to overtake compulsion that he began to pound the boy in earnest.

Jahke writhed in pleasure, too far gone to feel ashamed, and didn’t try to bite back to cries of delight that rippled through him from Sitka’s continued fucking. He moved against the black demon like an oiled machine, doubling every thrust and clenching at him every time he pulled out. When Sitka wrapped a hand around his own cock and began to pump him in time with their matched rhythm Jahke knew he was lost.

He came hot and rushed into Sitka’s hands while his insides clenched around Sitka’s shaft buried deep inside him and felt the demon shoot his hot wet cum into him. For a moment every muscle was tense before Jahke collapsed away from Sitka onto the bed.

He focused his vision to find the demon licking the cum from his fingers. Sitka smiled at him then bent to apply the soothing wetness of his tongue to Jahke’s sore hole. It occurred to Jahke that not only was he now not a virgin many times over, but that he was happy. Sated, true, but also happy and he plunged into sleep holding that though it his mind.

Sitka lay down beside his human captive and sighed happily as he boy rolled over and pillowed himself on the big demon’s chest. He too was sated, and yawned as he fell to into soft dreamless sleep

2012 Sasha Distan; All right reserved
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It seems Jahke is finally coming to accept Sitka and has feelings for him. he still misses his home but I think it's more the familiarity of things like his cranes and maybe books. I e misses his family simply cause yes he thought or wondered if he had been missed which tells you he wasn't close to anyone. That and the next thought after being missed was if the library wondered at a book being out of place. You would think they would wonder more about the cum on the floor over the book lol.

Link to comment

You're going to have to tone down these chapters. I can only take so many cold showers :lol:

The demons living together as a family is an interesting idea. It'll be interesting to see where that leads.

Jahke seems to be accepting his fate. Hell in his shoes, so would I :)

Keep up the writing.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..