Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,362 Words
  • 3,736 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stolen Pleasures - 5. Chapter 5

Jahke stretched, arms above his head, pulling his muscles out from their soft sleep. Vertebrae cracked and Jahke purred, feeling the warm burn in his crotch, the hot satisfaction of a good fuck. Sitka reached out and wrapped a long arm around the boy’s torso, pulling him back against him with a soft possessive growl.

“Not yet,” The demon’s arm tightened around him, “Five more minutes.”

Jahke sighed and let himself be hugged, enjoying the heat of Sitka’s muscled chest against his back, and looked around the room. Since Jahke had pretty much officially moved in, the mark of which was able to hold his own in an argument with Shindae and win, the room had changed in subtle ways. There was a trunk wardrobe against one wall and next to that a fast filling bookshelf. Not a scavenging party went out these days that didn’t come back with something for Jahke’s little library. Sitka had drawn the line at painting the ceiling, but together they had fitted wires across the ceiling from which now hung a growing collection of little origami cranes. It was now very much the room of a couple, not just a single demon.

Jahke successfully managed to extract himself from the limbs of his lover and pulled on a pair of loose fit jeans before wandering to the bathroom. Watara was standing at the sink, replenishing her foamy waves while Shindae sat on the surface brushing his teeth.

“Morning Jahke,” Watara waved at him, “Sleep well?”

“Uh-huh. Sitka’s still dead to the world though.”

“Well he’s not quite so nervous now is he?” Shindae smiled at Jahke as the boy stripped off his jeans and began to fill the tub. Jahke’s once flawless body was now marked by sexual coupling with the demons. Claw marks, the scars of welts from Kiorl’s ministrations, the impacts of teeth. All the scars were light, healed by Zai’s clever tongue, shiny marks of new skin darkening into scar tissue. Jahke slipped into the bath and reached out to Shindae for the soap.

“Tell me about the palace?” Jahke began to lather up his hair, “What’s it’s like?”

“Well now,” Watara’s liquid voice caused bubbles to rise through the water of the bath, “Really you should be asking Kiorl. He works there after all.”

Jahke frowned and ducked his hair again.

“He still kinda scares me a bit,” Jahke admitted. Shindae and Watara were easily two of his favourite house mates along with Tobias. Watara held no interest for him, being the only girl in the house, and since Tobias didn’t share, they were the only two people in the house he hadn’t slept with.

“Oh Kiorl’s a sweet heart,” Watara smiled, “He’s a big softy when he wants to be.”

Jahke’s brow furrowed suspiciously. The idea of Kiorl ever being soft was so alien. Kiorl was haughty, severe and powerful. Jahke began to scrub his back and looked to Shindae for answers.

“OK, so the palace is huge. Whatever you do stick to Sitka like glue or you’ll get lost.”

“OK. What else?”

“So you’re going to go outside right?” Jahke nodded, “You remember about last time right? Stick with Sitka and don’t make eye contact with anyone. And don’t touch the fires.”

“Well duh.”

Shindae swiped the soap from the boy.

“You’re clean enough. Now get out of there before you get all pruney.” Jahke hefted himself out of the tub and stood calm and Shindae dropped over his head and began to rub his hair dry, “When you meet the Prince try not to be scared. He’s the most powerful being you’ll ever come across. And he’s beautiful too.”

“And he’ll give me what I want right?”

“Well,” Shindae removed the towel and ruffled Jahke’s damp hair, “There’s the rub. Only if he likes you, only if he think your worthy. And he’s the only one with the power to do it too. If he likes you, then maybe you’ll be lucky.”

Sitka was up and dressed by the time Jahke returned, clean, dry and looking sort of polished. He let the big horned demon brush his hair and pulled on a pair of black sweats.

“Oh no.”

“What?” Jahke turned to his lover with a frown.

“I am not taking you to meet the Prince of Hell in sweatpants. Come on, you gotta learn to tie a loin cloth eventually.”

Sitka had bought the boy a blue cloth to match his eyes. The wide strip of fabric was about four feet long, and woven of a heavy soft wool. Jahke stood with his legs apart and watched as Sitka knelt before him. The horned demon fondled his soft pink cock for a moment then drew the swath of cloth between his legs. Jahke reached down and adjusted himself as Sitka drew the cloth tighter around him.

“Hold these.” Sitka handed the extra cloth to his lover and took a thick cloth backed leather belt and tightened it around the boy’s slender hips. Sitka adjusted the cloth where it had bunched and let the two panels, front and back fall over his crotch and arse. “There, if you want to keep in down,” the took another, thinner, many stranded belt which he fastened diagonally over one hip, “You add another belt.”

Sitka stood and ran a hand through Jahke’s hair.

“You’re ready.”

Jahke turned and looked down at himself. He felt a bit exposed, but the dark smoulder in Sitka’s eyes told him he looked good. Jahke smiled and kissed his demon lover. Sitka had dressed in black, but this garment was new and clean with brocade along the edges. The demon grabbed his arse and cupped the warm pink mounds, lifting Jahke from the floor. Jahke grabbed his horns and wrapped his legs around the demon’s waist.

“You’re gonna make me ruin your shower if I nail you right now. We don’t wanna be late.” Sitka let the boy down, then remembered something, “Just one more thing.” He snapped open a bottle of lube, moved the loincloth aside and pushed slippery fingers into Jahke’s rosebud hole. “I just want you to be prepared.”

The palace entrance they went to was guarded by a pair of what Jahke’s mind labelled minotaur’s, each about fifteen feet tall holding a big axe each. Waiting at the door for them was a small demon made up of so many different parts that Jahke found it easier not the look at him. Sitka kept the boy close, a hand on the back of his neck at all times as they followed their guide through a series of passages that were alternately narrow rough stone with low ceilings and high vaulted chambers with columns and detailed carvings. Their guide left them in a small but fantastically proportion room with a ceiling painted to look like the sky and Sitka wrapped his arm about Jahke’s shoulders.

“I can see what Shindae meant about this being a maze. I have no idea where we are.”

“Waiting for the Prince,” Kiorl stood in the doorway they hadn’t come through, and smiled at them, “He’s see you now.” Kiorl touched Jahke’s chest briefly, the look in his eyes soft, and for the first time not predatory, “I think he’ll like you Jahke.”

They followed Kiorl into a round chamber of white stone. The roof was domed, maybe half a mile across, and supported by thick pillars of black marble, each carved with different creature. Jahke could only recognise a few of them as they passed by. In the innermost ring of the room was a throne on a single stepped dais, a simple dark wooden chair with a high back and arms carved to look like claws.

Sitting on the throne was a boy. At least, at first glance he looked like a boy.

“My lord, presenting the Enforcer Sitka and his human lover, Jahke. This,” Kiorl made a sweeping gesture, “Is his highness Lord Nassau Del Rae, Prince of Hell.”

“Thank you, Kiorl, you may go.” The boy’s voice gave him away. Power resonated through those words and Jahke was almost surprised to see Kiorl bow before his master, turn and exit without a word. Jahke took the opportunity to study the boy on the throne. He looked no more than seventeen, with milky pale skin, marked with a winding pattern of fire that was certainly not a tattoo. His eyes sparked amber and green and thin fingers played with strands of his thick silky foot long hair. He wore a kilt of thick wool edged with cloth of gold, and rising from his back were a pair of wings of magnificent bronze-red feathers. His eyes fixed on Sitka and the horned demon bowed low.

“Sitka….” The Prince seemed to search his inner vision, “Oh yes, I remember. You have the power of compulsion.”

“Yes my lord.”

“And what is it you seek from me?” The great wings wafted softly as the Prince spoke.

“I want a gift for my lover, my Lord. I wish to be with him, with your blessing.”

Nassau fixed Jahke with a intrigued stare.

“Come here boy.” Jake stepped forwards and allowed the Prince to look him up and down, “You wish to be mated to this demon?”

“Yes Sire.”

“He took you from your home, from everything you loved, and brought you here, to Hell, and you wish to be mated to him?”

“Y-yes Sire.”

Nassau broke his gaze and stared at Sitka.

“And have you used your compulsion on this boy?”

“Not recently,” Sitka replied, “I want to be mated with him Sire, for my whole life.”

“Make him pliant,” Nassau’s voice was thick with power, “Let me see how he answers when he is not afraid.”

“Yes my Lord,” Sitka stepped up behind his lover and wrapped a hand around the back of his neck as the boy knelt obediently, “I love you.”

“I know.”

Sitka poured liquid compulsion down the join between them and Jahke’s blue eyes unfocused very slightly. The Lord Nassau took the unresisting boy’s hands and placed them on his knees.

“Do you love the demon who brought you here?

“Yes.”

“And do you wish to be immortal, and be with him forever?”

“Yes.” Jahke sighed as he spoke, no longer interested in the conversation. He’d been itching to know what was under that kilt. Now his fingers brushed aside the fabric and revealed that the fire that decorated the prince’s body was not just confined to his torso. Sitka gritted his teeth, praying his lover would be spared for his audacity, as Jahke leaned forwards to wrap his sweet pink lips around the head of the Prince’s erection. Nassau hissed in pleasure as the boy sank himself onto his shaft, warm tongue circling the head of his cock.

“I see you trained him well,” Nassau gasped between words, running his fingers through the boy’s hair, “He is very…pliant.” The demon Prince thrust his hips into the boy’s face, driving his cock ever deeper into that pink mouth. Sitka stared in a swirl of lust and fascination as the Lord Prince of Hell fucked the mouth of his lover, his hips thrusting fast but lazy, all his muscles taught as he flooded his royal seed into Jahke’s throat.

“Kneel.” The Prince commanded and Sitka fell to his knees in the throne room. Jahke leant back from the Prince and Nassau held his chin and kissed him fiercely. He stood, bringing the boy with him and walked to where Sitka knelt. Nassau had his own powers, and Sitka found himself naked, his knees splayed to show the heat of his erection. The Prince stripped Jahke of his own clothes and brought the boy down to kneel over his lover. Sitka wrapped his arms about the boy as he impaled Jahke’s tender lubricated arse on his stiff twisted cock. Jahke cried out and dug blunt nails into the demon’s thighs which parted his own, leaving him exposed. Sitka clung to him, feeling the Prince’s gaze upon them, and thrust into his lover’s heat.

Nanuk placed his hand on Sitka and the demon felt his own power used on him. He snarled, rocked into the soft pink body of his lover, compulsion removing the last of his fear for the dark Lord and he sank his fangs into Jahke’s shoulder. Jahke’s own delicate pink cock throbbed in time with his lover’s thrusts and Prince Nassau smiled. He placed his hand on the boy and smiled.

“I will give you my blessing,” he selected a long feather from his wing and traced the tip over Jahke’s flushed panting face, “Immortality, and since you’re mating a blood drinker,” the feather began to turn to ash as he spoke, “The power to heal yourself.” Nassau let go, and turned to walk away, then waved his hand, “And a form to match. Enjoy yourselves boys.”

Jahke screamed as Sitka thrust into him and his body began to change at the same moment. He came with a snarl, every muscle tightening around the stiff keratin shaft inside him, and Sitka’s claws left punctures in the smooth muscles of his abdomen as he came.

Sitka stared at his lover as the boy got up. Pink skin was now white as the stone of the floor they stood on, the soft pink blush remained on lips, cock and arsehole that Sitka loved so much. Jahke helped his lover to stand with fingers that ended on short alabaster claws and found himself a little taller on rounded hooves, little blond curls decorating the join between skin and keratin. Sitka grinned and ruffled his mates hair and they discovered short white horns that rose back from above his ears.

“You’re a demon now.” Sitka gathered up their fallen garments.

“Can I really heal myself?” Jahke touched at the bloody wound on his neck.

“Try it.”

A little concentration, a push in the right direction and Jahke felt the wound seal over. He grinned.

“Come on, let’s go back to the house,” he grabbed the big demons hand in his own, “I wanna show off!”

2012 Sasha Distan; All right reserved
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I've really rather enjoyed this, and more than I thought I would. This isn't a genre I've read much. Excellent work!

Link to comment
On 05/28/2013 09:52 AM, Thorn Wilde said:
I've really rather enjoyed this, and more than I thought I would. This isn't a genre I've read much. Excellent work!
thanks hun. I'm glad you enjoyed.
Link to comment

Awww - we didnt get to see what happens the first time they are in bed together on even footing!

 

I enjoyed the story. I am not really too big on demons and the underworld but this one was done from an angle i haven't seen before.

Link to comment
On 06/18/2013 03:06 AM, Kitt said:
Awww - we didnt get to see what happens the first time they are in bed together on even footing!

 

I enjoyed the story. I am not really too big on demons and the underworld but this one was done from an angle i haven't seen before.

i love my demons, always have. and this lot have been pratting around in various forms since i was 18. i like this version of them though, they work well.
Link to comment

I really enjoy all your stories. This one may be my favorite. The orgy scene was wonderful. I may have to go jump on my husband now. Thank you!

Link to comment
On 07/14/2013 04:04 PM, Rambling Robin said:
I really enjoy all your stories. This one may be my favorite. The orgy scene was wonderful. I may have to go jump on my husband now. Thank you!
uoi are incredibly welcome, jump away!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..