Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,385 Words
  • 3,425 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stolen Pleasures - 4. Chapter 4

“Are you sure you wanna do this?” Sitka sat on the chaise-lounge stroking his lover’s fine blond hair, “You don’t have to.”

“But you said everyone shares.” Jahke smiled up at him, hands tracing distracted patterns over his own abdomen, “And it’s Shindae’s birthday.”

“I just want you to be happy Jahke.”

“I am happy.” The boy reached out for the big horned demon and stole a kiss, “Really.”

It had been months since Jahke had arrived at the house and it hadn’t taken long for him to get used to his new surroundings. Humans adapted surprisingly quickly, and after a week of short trips to and from kitchen, bathroom and bedroom along with ever increasingly small doses of compulsion Jahke was able to leave the room by himself in order to get food and water as long as he didn’t run into anyone new or walk in on anyone having sex. The first few weeks had been hard, but after a month there had been no more need for Sitka to use his gift on the boy.

Jahke had met the rest of the house’s occupants in batches. Kiorl was the only major demon, an anthropomorphic panther with a flash of blue in his messy mohawk hair who worked at the palace, was confidant of the Prince and was powerfully seductive; Watara, Phrize and Icean were trio of sort-of sibling elementals who breezed in and out of the house with an irregular pattern and slept on the sofa wrapped around each other in a mass only distinguishable by colour; Jin-ha, the little kitsune-fox with the big fluffy tail and sharp teeth; and Inai, who worked as a guard at the palace and had the stature to match along with his thick python lower body and shimmering green scales.

By turns they fascinated and horrified him and Jahke’s last batch of compulsion had been when he’d been walking ahead of Sitka and the big demon hadn’t been able to stop him in time from seeing Inai beginning to eat the body of the human who he was still fucking. Shindae and the naga had a blazing row after that, as it was the only habit that as a group they didn’t like within the open spaces of the house. Zai smirked and reminded the big snake not to shit where he ate.

And now Jahke was standing there, half dressed, and asking to go to Shindae’s party. Party was a very loose description for what had already started down in the main living room. Orgies were in frequent and often totally unplanned and Sitka had carefully kept himself and his new charge out of the only one that had happened since Jahke’s arrival.

Jahke wrapped his arms around the big demon.

“I always wanted to be brave,” the boy began to draw circles on Sitka’s muscled chest with a slender finger, “After all, I should give Shindae and present. He was the one who spotted me after all.”

“If you’re sure babe.”

Jahke kissed the demon, wrapping his arms around the huge shoulders.

“I’m scared I’m going to fuck up though. I’ll get scared and run.”

“You’ll be fine, you know everybody now.”

“But not all at once,” Jahke was doing distracting things to the big demon as he wrapped his legs around the other’s narrow hips, “And not when there’s sex and stuff going on.” Jahke blushed, “Please Sitka. I wanna do this well.”

Sitka sighed and kissed the boy, delving into him, tasting sweet and pink. Jahke would no doubt be popular at the party. New, exotic and tasty. Sitka wrapped a hand around the boys neck and poured liquid compulsion through him. He was lucid, and able to walk, so without letting go the pair left the room and descended the main stair.

“Wait,” Sikta stopped his charge with one hand and pulled a bottle of lube from a fold of his loincloth. Not every demon in the room would be considerate enough to think of the boy’s pleasure. Sitka stripped an unresisting Jahke efficiently then bent the boy over and lubricated his crack generously. One thick finger circled the boy’s puckered anus a few times until Jahke’s own deliciously pink cock began to swell and stiffen, then worked the lube into his hole. Jahke was panted and Sitka had to stop lest he nail the boy right there in the hallway. It would be bad form to use someone else’s present before they did.

“OK,” Sitka kissed the boy and smiled, “In you go.”

Shindae was lounged naked on the sofa, watching the actions of the three elementals lazily when Jahke appeared. The boy stepped across the room, bold as brass and smiled.

“Happy birthday Shindae.” he smiled, dropped to his knees and wrapped his lips around the demon’s pointed cock. Shindae growled in pleasure. Sitka wandered over to his friend, unwrapping his garment as he did so. Now that Jahke was on hands and knees he didn’t need to be as close to the surface and Sitka wrapped a hand around the back of his head and poured another dose into the boy until he was pliant and eager, a willing subject.

With no regard to his own pain Jahke held on to Shindae’s hips and stretched his lips to take the demon’s length, the pointed head of his cock opening his throat until Jahke could feel the demons abdomen against his face. Shindae held the back of the boy’s head and thrust into him with delight. His upturned and ready arse had not gone unnoticed.

Jahke moaned in pleasure around the cock in his throat as a hand slapped one pale mound of his butt. Kiorl stood behind him, the panther having drawn rank against Inai who was physically much bigger, and delighted in the sight before him. The boy was supple, his opening wet and tight and wanting. Kiorl wasted no time in spreading Jahke’s cheeks and gave no warning before he plunged his own cock in right up to the knot. Jahke screamed, his back arching at the invasion of his tender warm interior and let go Shindae’s shaft to look back at his possessor. Kiorl grinned and showed his teeth as he pulled back. Every barb on his thick shaft pulled at Jahke’s lubed up arsehole and the boy snarled and clenched his fingers in the fabric of the couch as Kiorl ploughed into him again. This time the demon gave extra power to his thrust and Jahke howled as the thick fist of the demon’s knot was forced past the tight ring of muscle.

His body rebelled against his mind, pleasure and pain getting tangled up as his limbs shook and his brain simultaneously told him that this was awful and amazing. Sitka knelt and stroked the boys spine, letting a trickle of compulsion follow his fingers, then he beckoned to Icean who had left his brother and sister, fire and water, bound up together on the other side of the room.

The demon gave of frost and rolling waves of cold from his body, and he was no toothpick in the muscles department. He knelt and kissed the boy with a mouth that was ice cold. Sensation tripped in waves through Jahke, from Kiorl’s spiked, hot fucking to the wall of muscled ice before him and Jahke kissed the demon back with passion that had nothing to do with compliance.

Jahke lapped at the big popsicle of Icean’s shaft and wondered at the coolness that spread through him as he took the shaft into his mouth. He was almost used to the roughness of Kiorl’s cock as the tempo of the major demon’s thrusting changed, the knot plunged into him again and swelled. Jahke screwed up his eyes against the tight feeling of fullness, the automatic clenching of his own entrance around the invader and screamed around Icean’s cock as the panther drew bloody furrows in his back as he came. Kiorl ripped his knot from the boy and spilled cum over his reddened cheeks. Dreamily he tipped his fingers in the creamy whiteness and spread his seed over the boy’s buttocks. He got up giving the boy a final slap and Inai, sick of waiting, instantly took his place.

Icean flowed out as Inai plunged in with a hiss of triumph. The demon’s seed was like dry ice in his mouth and Jahke swallowed the frosty coldness of it, numbness spreading through his throat. The big naga fucked him with abandon, opening him up like a peach, big thick hands spreading his arse to give deeper access to the boy’s sweet pink depths. Jahke moaned and snapped in pleasure, incoherent with desire as he was thoroughly reamed.

Zai stood with Shindae and smiled lasciviously.

“Good present huh?”

“Yeah…” Shindae grinned, “I have an idea.”

Jin-ha was small for a demon, but not a for human, and fitted under the boy well as Inai continued to pound him into oblivion. The boy’s pink cock was swollen and stiff with ignored wanting and rampant pleasure, and the assembled party watched Jahke’s pupils blow as the kitsune lifted his tail aside and pushed himself onto the boy’s waiting shaft. The naga pounded enough for two of them and the force of his thrusts ricocheted through Jahke into the little fox who snarled with delight. Zai came to sit on the edge of the couch before them and guided Jahke’s chin to his own shaft.

Jahke nearly begged for the cat demon’s cock as it was inserted into his open mouth, tongue instantly coming to stroke and fondle the rounded head and shaft and Zai used a hand to guide his head all the way to the rounded knot at the base. Jahke moaned around him, his own desperate cock squeezed from below while his gaping arse was plundered. Zai purred encouragement and the pliant boy opened his lips further to take Zai’s knot as well.

Sitka observed the boy he shared a bed with. Jahke was full in every sense, his back marked with blood and buttocks with cum, he was fucked by the naga, his own sweet pink cock buried in the kitsune’s tight little body, his throat and mouth opened to splitting point to take Zai’s knot and shaft. Sitka smiled, proud of the boy who was his lover, and wondered how long it would take before the boy could do it all without compulsion flowing through him.

Jin-ha panted writhing back against the boy above him and spilled his own seed onto the floor, his whole body tightening around the boy’s shaft. Jahke’s eyes went wide, his pupils huge as the squeezing tore through him, every muscle fibre shaking and tightening for release. His throat closed around Zai’s cock and the demon cried out as his knot swelled in the boy’s mouth before he shot his hot cum down Jahke’s throat. Jahke coughed and screamed and cried out in pleasure as his own orgasm rocked through him, ejaculating in long streams over the floor, his abdomen and the fur of the kitsune below him. Inai snarled, wrapping his hands around Jahke’s narrow ribs and threatening to crush him with the weight and force of his thrusting, came with a roar. He was pulled out bodily by Shindae and Sitka and the Naga’s fist smashed into the floor as he shot ropes of thick white cum over the prone exhausted figure of the human boy. Jahke slumped onto the floor, every muscle slack, as the mingled seed of the demons dripped from his thoroughly fucked hole.

He smiled dreamily as Sitka scooped him up and blackout as the demon stood. Sitka said his goodnights and carried the boy up to the bathroom. He ran the bath and filled the little pool to chest height, checking on Jahke’s wounds as he waited. The welts were long, but not deep, and it would be no problem for Zai to fix him up in the morning. When the bath was full Sitka lowered the boy in carefully and held him as he washed him down. The water woke Jahke up and bit and he was able to cling on to the bed demon so that Sitka could wash his hair.

“Hey there little one. You did great. You have fun?”

“Y-yeah.” Jahke looked slightly nervous, “Should I feel guilty about that?”

“About wanting to have fun?” the demon lifted the boy’s face to his own and searched his eyes, “Of course not darling.” He kissed the human in his arms and sensed reluctance, “Would you rather be with someone else? Kiorl very much wanted to take you away.”

“No!” Jahke clung to him fiercely, Sitka couldn’t believe he had the strength left after the pounding he’d received, “I just can’t believe you’d still want me after…after all that.”

“Oh babe…” Sitka kissed the boy again and felt him respond in kind, “You’re so funny.” He cupped the boy’s arse on the pretence of washing him and smiled when Jahke locked his legs around his waist.

The water made things smoother as Sitka slid his ridged cock into Jahke’s already recovering rosebud arsehole. The boy wrapped arms about his head and gripped his horns as he slipped in and out of him in long slow strokes, building pleasure between them like stoking a fire. All too soon Jahke was shaking and writhing in his arms, his cum creaming the surface of the water, his body clamping down over Sitka’s hard shaft and when he came it was the demon who felt he’d been stolen from, his hot seed taken by the boy of the not so fragile pink boy in his arms.

They washed off, tried as much as they could be bothered with, and exhausted, and in Jahke’s case, wincing slightly, poured themselves into the furs of their bed. Jahke smiled as his demon lover curled around him, protecting and proud of his charge. Jahke yawned and thanked fate that he’d chosen to read in the library that day rather than stay home in his room. He stroked the muzzled face of his demon, felt a happy noise emerge from Sitka and wrapped a hand around one spiralled keratin horn before sleep took him.

2012 Sasha Distan; All right reserved
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..