Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,849 Words
  • 3,610 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wicked Boy - 1. Chapter 1

The young man stood the doorway and looked around the room. The club was warm, the air wet with sweat and heavy breathing, just the way he liked it. Everywhere in between neon lights and laser beams were bodies in various states of nudity, writhing and undulating, moving together and against each other, pulsing in time with the cacophonous music. Kiaza smiled to himself. Tonight needn’t take a lot of effort, blending in wouldn’t be difficult, but he had always enjoyed standing out in a crowd.

The change was timed perfectly, and as Kiaza pulled is black hoodie off over his head, the green scaled skin faded, the lines of his body changed, his hair shortened and became lighter, and the shape of his face shifted subtly, his nose became more prominent, more human. Kiaza smiled, white teeth flashing against his new tanned skin and closed his eyes as he rolled his shoulders, trying out the joints and muscles of his new shape. Being human, even after all this time, still held such a thrill. Kiaza dropped his discarded clothes like so much dead skin, and walked into the club.

The crowd parted for him like the dividing of the sea, and dancers came out of their trances to look at the boy who moved through them. Regardless of shape, Kiaza still moved like the snake he was, all sinuous movements and perfect lines, like a dancer, as though touching the ground was optional. The green eyed boy smiled inwardly, as though telling himself some secret joke, and his eyes flashed with magical fire. After ten seconds, Kiaza could have whoever he wanted.

He stood in the centre of the dance floor and vibrated to the music. More than nearly anything else, more than bloodlust and hunting, more than sitting in the fire in the huge hearth at home, Kiaza loved to dance. And to dance with warm blooded creatures moving all around him, the air thick with lust and desire, was blissful. If ever a demon could know heaven, this was surely it.

The man who approached him didn’t stay anything, in all honesty he looked scared to speak at all, least the beautiful green eyed boy banish him from his presence, but Kiaza twisted as he danced, kept just out of reach until the human laid a bold hand on his hip. The man was so warm that Kiaza melted against him, swayed with the wave of the music, their hips locking together, heat and the energy of yearning flowing through his body.

The beautiful demon never tired, and neither did his partner, swept along in the intoxication of magical possession. When Kiaza moved, so did the human who danced with him, all his senses consumed by the tricksy and diminutive little one. Finally in a break between songs Kiaza realised his companion for the night was hot enough to be burning up, and had produced so much sweat that he would be dehydrated. Kiaza didn’t want him dead; he wanted his partner to enjoy himself. He simply took the man’s hand and they wound their way towards the bar.

“Water!” The man pretty much yelled at the barman, who hurried to get it. “Please!” Allowed back his senses, the human stared at the boy he was with. Eventually he managed to link up both brain and vocal chords to ask: “Do you want something to drink?”

Kiaza ran a bold finger down the man sculpted and sweaty chest then licked the salt from his slim digit without breaking eye contact. He smiled.

“Ohh… I’m Jeremiah.”

“Kai.” Kiaza pushed himself against his slightly taller new friend. “You’re beautiful.”

“Coming from you…” Jeremiah’s water arrived and he distracted himself by chugging back most of the bottle. “I’ve never seen you here before.”

“I only just moved into town.” Kiaza purred, abnormally feline against the human’s skin. “It’s good to meet such nice people on my first day.”

Truthfully, he hadn’t been here before, at least, not in this decade, and the last time he had been to this particular venue, it had been a Gentlemen’s supper club at which he had eaten a most remarkable roasted ostrich dinner and then gone home with an expensive nephew of the Earl of Wexford. He had enjoyed himself immensely.

Kiaza liked to travel. Even though he could be a different person every hour, let alone every day, there was nothing more boring than simply staying in one place. Sometimes he did, tricked the same man five times in as many days with different faces and left him crying out for his lost fidelity. But flitting around the globe was great fun, and Kiaza could be anyone. Various planes had been commissioned for royalty who had in fact been tucked up safely at home. The world was so vast now, so full of people, and in this new age of technology and short attention spans, Kiaza found himself fitting in rather well. The people of the twenty first century were out for their own pleasure, and that was handy, because Kiaza never had anything in mind other than his own total satisfaction.

When he judged Jeremiah had drunk enough to restore his body to full health and use, Kiaza once again wrapped a slender arm around his waist and steered him in the direction of the dance floor. Now that he had what he wanted, Kiaza wanted nothing more than to make every other person in the room deeply jealous. More than one small war had been stared over the green eyed boy, and he liked it that way.

The music pulsed, pulling the dancers along like a tide, and the DJ must have felt like a king to have so many bodies under his sway, but when Kiaza danced, others automatically began to follow his pattern, and he and his new toy became the epicentre of a whirlpool of writhing flesh. Kiaza pushed himself into the body of his partner, allowing himself to become equally intoxicated with the emotions of the room. He and Jeremiah ground against each other, hips connected, equally hard and hot and throbbing as they danced.

The kiss was searing. Kiaza pulled himself up against Jeremiah’s chest, wrapped his hands around the back of the young man’s head, winding into his sweat-mussed hair, and took total delight in invading his mouth. Being cold blooded, Kiaza’s tongue was curiously cool, but Jeremiah was burning like the sun, and the pair kissed like the turning of the earth depended on it. When they broke, even Kiaza found it hard to focus on what his eyes were actually seeing.

“You wanna get out of here?”

“Yeah.” The little demon panted against his lover’s skin. “Yes.”

They took a cab, and didn’t notice the change in scenery, because Kiaza sat straddling Jeremiah’s lap, kissing the young man like a ghoul trying to suck out his soul. Jeremiah, to his credit, gave as good as he got, and the pair were so wrapped up in each other the fact that they managed to direct the driver to the right place and pay the man was astonishing. Kiaza shivered as they got out of the cab.

“I’m cold.”

“Babe, you’re freezing.” Jeremiah wrapped his jacket, and then himself, around the smaller man. “I know a good way for us to get warm again.”

“Oh yeah?” Kiaza arched an eyebrow at his new toy.

“Yeah, c’mon.” Jeremiah rubbed the smaller man’s arse through his clothes. “Into bed with you.”

Kiaza would have preferred a shower, his second favourite place to be, after in the actual fire back in the house deep underground. But being wrapped up and stripped naked in Jeremiah’s strong arms was wonderful enough, and with barely a moment where they weren’t touching, Kiaza found himself rolled into the big plush bed, feeling warm, snuggly and erotic under the thick quilt. He watched Jeremiah strip with shining eyes, taking in the rest of the body he had not already seen. He had made a damn fine choice, as he often did, and the human was all strong delineated muscle, shaved, bronzed and buffed, with powerful thighs and a long, thick well-shaped cock. Kiaza hissed in delight.

Jeremiah slipped into the bed, taking ten seconds to shiver before the warmth seeped into him, and then became, as all humans who weren’t totally drunk seemed to manage, suddenly shy. Kiaza took over, sitting up, twisting to kneel before straddling Jeremiah’s hips and smiling.

“Where do you want me?”

“Ummm…”

“A little bit left?” Kiaza wriggled his hips, the movement pinning the length of Jeremiah’s hard cock between the mounds of his arse. “More like this?”

“Ungh…” Jeremiah bit his lower lip. “C’mere.” Desire made him bold, and as they kissed, the human ran his hands over Kiaza’s temporary flesh, fingers finding the delicate opening of his arse and pausing there, circling and tapping gently as Kiaza hissed and tensed. “Fuck, you’re beautiful.”

“Then why aren’t you kissing me?” Kiaza growled softly against Jeremiah’s lips, rocking his hips against the hardness of the young man’s cock. Jeremiah didn’t need asking twice, and wrapped one hand around the back of Kiaza’s head, pulling them together hard enough that their teeth clashed. He wound his other fingers around the thick weight of Kiaza’s borrowed erection and began to stroke him. “Nya-uh…” The boy pulled his lover’s hands back, forcing him to grip the headboard behind himself instead. “You stay right there.”

“But I wanna make you feel good.” Jeremiah was panting, his dick throbbing from its pinned position under Kiaza.

“Oh, you will.” Kiaza smiled, a hint of demonic nature showing through in the gesture. “You will.”

Jeremiah didn’t move his hands when Kiaza let go of him, staring, fascinated, as the boy raised himself up, knees clamped either side of Jeremiah’s hips. It was a good thing too, because had the young human tried to reach for the body of his lover, he would have found himself unable to, tied down with magic. Kiaza slicked his palm with saliva and snake oil from the remnants of his fangs and smoothed it over the bulging head of Jeremiah’s cock. The man was blessed with a heavy un-cut penis, the sort that Kiaza loved to enjoy, and the rounded glans pulsed purplish and ready under his ministrations. He grinned, and sank down over Jeremiah, impaling himself until they were flush together and Jeremiah’s eyes were huge.

Fucking Kiaza wearing a human body had been compared to many other sensations, being squeezed by a wet silk glove is most common, but being inside the body of the shape shifter while he changes back into his own form is something else entirely. Kiaza waited until he had risen up and then down the young man’s length twice, holding his gaze, certain and sure that Jeremiah’s free will was much more intent on staying in this moment than running away, before he let go of his shape. Even for a person as experienced and well-practiced as the little snake, holding the shape of another was still a task, an easy one, but a task none the less. Sliding back into his scales was like the lifting of a headache he had not even been previously aware he had.

Fucking Kiaza in his snake skin was not something many people got to do and still retain the ability to speak afterwards, but being surrounded by something living but cold, wet, soft and yet somehow scaly. It was, in truth, exactly like trying to screw a python wound tightly around your dick. Kiaza grinned, teeth super white and slightly pointy at the corners, his brilliant eyes flashing green in the dark as he rode Jeremiah’s hard cock, arms up and behind his head, displaying himself in the best way as he allowed himself to be reamed by the young man with whom he had chosen to go home.

Jeremiah gasped, moaned, panted. He was no longer is a position to speak, his mind at war with what his eyes were telling him, his body not caring for the weirdness of the situation or wondering at the explanation of how he was screwing a boy with iridescent greenish scales whose hands had no fingernails, whose face was somehow oddly flattened, but lips were still plump and looking supremely kissable. As though in his head, Kiaza leant down and kissed him, careful with his teeth now that he had proper fangs again, not especially wanting to bite the boy and paralyse him. Yet. Kiaza hissed in pleasure, because there was something so wonderfully erotic about kissing with a forked tongue.

They thrust together, Jeremiah fascinated with watching his hard flesh vanishing and reappearing from Kiaza’s body as if by magic. The snake boy tilted his hips until he found exactly the right way to get the sharp pleasure he wanted. Jeremiah was close to ecstasy, but the snake oil was doing its job holding him off, keeping him near the edge of extraordinary pleasure while Kiaza rode him. The demon was selfish, and he wanted his pleasure first.

Kiaza could fuck all night, but now was not one of those times, he was hungry, desperately wanting his own completion and his teeth snapped together as he quickened his pace, driving himself deeper onto Jeremiah’s erection, spearing himself over and over until he own cock twitched and jolted with the pleasure he had built. Kiaza closed his eyes, just once, the glowing green hidden by two layers of membrane, and growled as he came. His seed splattered over Jeremiah’s tense abdomen, and his slick tunnel convulsed around the human as the demon tried to regain control of his breathing in short, shuddering gasps.

Jeremiah stared at him, wide eyed and full of awe.

“You’re beautiful.”

Kiaza stared at the boy, shocked he could even speak.

Now would have been the perfect time. Like he had with so many other unsuspecting humans, Kiaza would grip and ride the young man until he reached the point of completion and halt him there. That was his magic, his particular skill, to leave his victim on the edge of unimaginable pleasure, unable to come, unable to back down from the feeling, driven insane by the intensity of it all. Most were unable to function properly after a few hours; the majority ended their lives within the first two days. Such a feeling was indescribable, incurable. No one could live like that, forever cresting the constant wave of such a high.

But Jeremiah smiled at him, looked up at him with eyes filled with lust and desire, and touched just a little bit by the warm fires of love. And Kiaza did so adore the heat of flames. It had been his intention all along to ruin the boy, to leave him bound by pleasure and helpless. It never mattered if those who he abandoned on the edge of their eternal orgasms saw his true shape, because they went babblingly mad rather quickly. But Jeremiah saw him, recognised him as a demon, and Kiaza suddenly didn’t want to turn him insane.

He smiled wickedly. Instead he would ruin the young man for anyone else. No other lover would ever be enough for him after Kiaza. The snake knew what that would do to a human soul, and Jeremiah’s future would now unfurl in acts of great aggression as he sought out another body which would echo what he had felt inside of Kiaza. His soul would be recruited well enough. Kiaza placed his small hands on Jeremiah’s chest, pushed down onto him and squeezed. Like a boa wrapping some poor helpless creature in its coils, the snake demon clutched at him.

Jeremiah gasped, reached out; somehow the magic holding his hands was broken, and pulled Kiaza towards him for a kiss. He moaned into Kiaza’s mouth as he came, his body tense as he flowed out into the boy with the green eyes. They broke apart panting, and Kiaza stood on shaking legs, staring at the beautiful human who he had intended on breaking. There was a long moment where they simply looked at each other and remembered how to breathe, before Kiaza turned on his heel and ran from the house.

Magic clothed him, made him invisible to those few who were still out and around at this time, and the young snake headed towards a place in the city which he knew of, not far from Jeremiah’s home, where the power pulled downwards and where he could go home. Kiaza was shaken, in a way he had not been in more than an hundred years. Suddenly going home seemed like a very smart option, back to the house in the inner circle with its giant fireplace and interesting occupants. Kiaza had intended on ruining the human whom he had abandoned without a word, but now he was not sure, somewhere deep in his mind where he didn’t want to admit it, which of them had been ruined.

Copyright © 2014 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, as if you're not giving us enough treats with MUSH and Born Wolf, you suddenly out of nowhere magic us with this great new Circle of Hell tale.

I think Kiaza may become my favorite of that world. I've always liked snakes and I sure as hell wouldn't have minded being in Jem's place. Hope this is set to be a nice long convoluted story of another demon finding but fighting love. We all know you'll make them see sense in the end. Hugs and hisses from me :)

Link to comment
On 03/14/2014 05:46 PM, Timothy M. said:
Wow, as if you're not giving us enough treats with MUSH and Born Wolf, you suddenly out of nowhere magic us with this great new Circle of Hell tale.

I think Kiaza may become my favorite of that world. I've always liked snakes and I sure as hell wouldn't have minded being in Jem's place. Hope this is set to be a nice long convoluted story of another demon finding but fighting love. We all know you'll make them see sense in the end. Hugs and hisses from me :)

Kiaza is another onw who has been with us for a long long time. Also, I might just start calling Jeremiah 'Jem', it's cute!

Thanks for the lovely words hun.

Link to comment

I like that nickname too..it should stick...

 

Kai has been around and it's nice to get his story! I love these demons. I was intrigued with (ah hell, i'll just go with Timothy's nickname lol) Jem's ability to throw off his powers and weave his own magic around the demon. Looking forward to more.

Link to comment
On 03/22/2014 06:03 AM, Cannd said:
I like that nickname too..it should stick...

 

Kai has been around and it's nice to get his story! I love these demons. I was intrigued with (ah hell, i'll just go with Timothy's nickname lol) Jem's ability to throw off his powers and weave his own magic around the demon. Looking forward to more.

Jem is one interesting young man, but he doesn't have any magic in the true sense of the word. you'll see.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..