Jump to content
    ShadowDancer
  • Author
  • 470 Words
  • 1,186 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Little Shorties - 1. Please Don't Die On Me

Please Don’t Die On Me

 

Sitting here in this Café drinking my morning cup of coffee, watching people walk by the big bay window. Like I do every day before I start my morning in my very quiet office across the street. I got up and got me a Danish before I left the Café, thinking I will eat it at my desk.

As I was stepping out the café door I heard somebody yelling “Help me, Help me”

I look around to find out what is going on, which when I looked at the corner of the block I saw somebody laying in the street with somebody leaning over the body. I took off running to see if I could help.

I get to where the person was laying and saw that he was not moving. I bent down and picked up his wrist to find that there was a pulse. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket to call 911. I get them on the phone and tell them what happened. They said that an ambulance was on the way. I look at the guys face and relizse it is Ken. My heart was going 90 miles an hour, I had to calm myself down so I could help him. His leg was laying at an odd angle just knowing that his leg was broken.

“Ken can you hear me, it’s Sam. Come on Ken wake up and look at me.” I took hold of his hand and was shaking it to get him to wake up. “Come on buddy wake up.” When I looked back up to his face his eyes were open. “Hey you are going to be alright, just lay still I have the ambulance on the way.”

“I think I’m all right just let me up please,” Ken said trying to get up.

“No just lay still until the medics get here to look you over.”

I knew his leg was broken so I didn’t want him to try and get up. Medics get there and load him up and take off for the hospital. I went and got my car to follow them. I get to the hospital and wait to see Ken, I look over and see a gift shop and go in to look around to kill some time. I found this cute little teddy bear and just had to get it for Ken. It was a cute little thing with a red bow around its neck. I get back to see Ken and they have got his leg in a cast, I see some cuts on his arms and his cheek. I walk in the room and hand him the teddy bear and he just smiles at me and says “Thanks babe I love You”

Copyright © 2014 ShadowDancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..