Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Codex of the Knights of Day - 1. Regret Entry

Regret was the one thing clear in all of our eyes. Regret of not fucking that girl when I had the chance. Regret of not saying goodbye or the argument I had with someone before I left. Regret of being a Knight of Day. Sure, we saved many people. Yes, we’ve done so much good that we would gladly take this life over trying to protect our families without any real chance of winning.

Yes, I got the greatest boy-I mean husband ever but I regret leading him to his death. I regret being the Commandant of the Knights of Day that have given people so much to hope for that I led them blindly into the biggest trap of their lives. I regret leaving my child without either of his fathers. There was no way out of this one. No galdyr is strong enough to save us, to save me, to save Jensen.

I have separated myself from the others and have begun writing down all of our accomplishments and setbacks along with how our powers work, where we got them, and our plan to end this for the last time. I hope that this will get to someone who can finish what we started and banish them.

It started right exactly at the time the Mayans said, but no one living or in this world, would have been able to tell us correctly, what was on the tablet. On December 22, 2012, when the world scientists have joined at one place to finish the Higgs’ Bison experiment, the giant hot button back in early 2009 that might have caused a black hole, but it did much worse. A connection between our world and a darker one has been made. Thus, it released my powers to me and the other Captains and allowed ours totems to be controlled by humans.

On December 22, 2012, I was in school. It was quite strange that our student body president had voted to extend school a little longer to give us a longer Christmas break.

the first chapter is next.
"©Copyright (2010) (shatterheart); All Rights Reserved."<br />anyway, if you want to borrow something just ask.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..