Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 2,812 Words
  • 3,276 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dear Stranger - 2. Chapter 2

The desire to touch him overwhelmed me and I raised my hand to his face. It took him by surprise and I felt his head jerk under my touch.

My fingers traced every inch of his face. Such smooth skin. And unlike me, there wasn’t a single amount of fat present on his face. The chiseled features made me imagine a very handsome man. He’d closed his eyes and his mouth was slightly open. When my fingers reached his lips he kissed them ever so gently and my tummy flipped.

“What color are your eyes?” I asked.

He laughed. “What?”

“I wanna know. Please?”

“Blue.” Water! There was amusement in his voice when he answered. The guys I’d been with in the past acted weird when I asked them that question. But this man was patient with me. “Touch me more,” he whispered in my ear. “I like the way you touch me.”

I shivered and hesitantly reached out to touch his body. My hand rested on his clothed chest. The first thing that came to my mind, why is he still clothed? Because his body was definitely gym-toned. “Take your shirt off,” I blurted out.

The stranger didn’t need to be told twice because his movements indicated that he had happily obliged. My mouth went dry. This is really happening, Reggie. You aren’t dreaming it! When I reached out again to touch his bare chest with my shaky hands, he stopped me. “Hold it.” First, he took the glasses off my face, then touched my hand holding the cane. “Give it to me.” I did. His footsteps didn’t go too far. I imagined him laying my glasses on a table and leaning the cane against the wall. When he walked back, he stood in front of me for a while without uttering a word. Without the glasses and the cane, I truly felt weird and exposed. Shifting my weight from one foot to another, I waited for him to say something. But he didn’t. He simply leaned closer and kissed my eyes, one at a time.

That gesture left me speechless.

“Your eyes...they’re stunning.”

“Pretty useless too, if you ask me,” I joked in an attempt to shed the anxiety inside me.

He held me by the shoulders again and squeezed them. “I’m hot for you anyway,” he said and pulled me into an embrace. “Let me be your eyes tonight. Let me show you how beautiful you really are.” My grip tightened around him and I dug my face in his neck trying to memorize his smell. This man was saying all the right things and I was suddenly afraid that he might not want to see me after tonight.

While he kissed my hair multiple times, I took pleasure in sucking on his long neck. My fingers felt the outlines of his sculpted biceps and triceps. Hearing his masculine moans tightened the bulge in my pants till it was begging for attention. I pushed it against his crotch and felt his hard member respond. His hands began to tug on the back of my t-shirt and I lifted my arms, permitting him to take it off.

My tender and skinny physique seemed like a stick in front of his rock-hard one.

Seriously—the man could have been a gym rat with such a well-maintained body. He even had those rippling abs. Why he would want to spend a night with me was beyond my ability to reason!

It might have been my train of thought or that I’d been too pre-occupied touching every inch of this Greek god, but I was too distracted to notice where his hand was going.

It had trailed down my back and continued to explore inside my jeans. I gasped as his middle finger teased my opening. Thankfully, he had a good grip on me because otherwise I’d have fallen down. “You like that, yeah?” he asked into my ear.

I could only reply with a shaky, “Oh, yes.” Without warning, he scooped me up as if I weighed nothing. I giggled loudly. “What are you doing?”

“Let’s take this somewhere a bit more comfortable, shall we?” He carried me like a baby and then laid me down on a bed. He wasn’t lying; the bed was much more comfortable. The sheets under me left my skin feeling cool and calm. I hadn’t realized it until now that I’d started to perspire from the heat of our bodies. For a while, after he put me on his bed, he neither moved nor uttered a single word. I knew he was there because I felt him between my stretched out legs. Before I could ask, he broke the silence. “I might sound like a broken record, but, damn man! You look so very beautiful.” I imagined him standing over me, examining my half-naked body. He guffawed and said, “And more beautiful when you blush.”

He bent over and kissed me with an urgency. Not that I minded, I kissed him back as if I’d been thirsty forever and only he could quench that thirst.

I moaned into the kiss when he held my nipples between his fingers. He played with both simultaneously and my body jerked every time he pinched them. Soon, his mouth abandoned mine and went on to savor the taste of those nipples. Holding it between his teeth, he bit my right nipple hard and I cried in pain. A part of me wanted to tell him to be gentle but the other part...enjoyed it. He licked the abused nub for a few more seconds, soothing me and then moved on to do the same to my left nipple. Occasionally, his mouth would dart away to explore my underarms as well.

As he played with my body, I imagined the mess I was making of the sheets under me; gripping them in my hands with every wave of pleasure coursing through me. After gently pulling him by the hair up my body, I traced his jawline with my lips. I rolled him over to switch our positions—well, as far as I could manage to move his beefed up body.

Being on top him now gave me access to do whatever I wanted and the first thing was to unbutton his jeans. I struggled with getting his fly open but soon, with his help, the jeans were pulled down. My hands expected to touch another layer of fabric covering his manhood but he wore no underwear; I held his erect penis in my hand.

“Ahh...fuck!” he swore. “Your hands are cold.”

“Nope, your cock is hot.”

“Cheeky,” he said and laughed hard.

Smiling, I stroked it slowly; the man had a huge, thick cock that barely fit in my hand.

Fuck! I hoped it wouldn’t tear my body apart when it went up my ass. My face flushed just thinking about it.

He soon got impatient and held my head to guide it down on his cock. At a slow pace I sucked on it, taking in as much as I could. My gag reflex was bad, so every time I tried to cover the entire length, I ended up coughing. It was indeed adorable though that whenever it happened he patted my head and said, “It’s okay, buddy. Slow down.” Within a couple of minutes I could taste his salty pre-cum leaking from the tip bit by bit.

The temperature inside the room rose. Sweat trickled down my face onto his body. It hardly bothered me. Like a greedy man, I devoured the taste of his manhood. His moaning was like music to my ears making my body dance with excitement.

“Stop,” he said out of breath and sat up. The suddenness freaked me out. Did I do something wrong? He must have seen the worry on my face because he brushed my cheek with the back of his fingers and clarified, “I’d love to keep fucking your hot mouth like that, but honestly? I can’t stop thinking about that damn tight ass of yours.” My face burned and I giggled nervously. He pecked my lips and picked me up. I couldn’t help the smile on my face when he laid me on my back. I let him adjust me however he needed me on his bed.

“I hope you’ve got condoms.” Even with the sexual desires burning like lava in my body, I was glad I hadn’t lost my sanity.

“Oh yeah, right here in my nightstand.” I heard the screeching sound of a drawer opening and stuff moved inside it. “Found it.” The crinkly plastic sound of the wrapper reached my ears. “And some lube too.”

“God knows you’ll need that,” I joked.

He laughed. “Are you saying you’re scared of my monster cock, buddy?”

“It’s definitely huge.”

“Stop worrying. I ain’t heartless,” he said, “I won’t enter you without first preparing your ass for it, okay?” I gave an understanding nod. He adjusted a pillow under my waist. “You know, you’re like a fragile thing to me. And the last thing I wanna do is hurt you in any way,” he whispered and my heart sped up like never before. “If I do hurt you though, please ask me to stop.”

I didn’t reply. What was I supposed to say? That no one ever had shown so much understanding toward me? The gesture had me completely speechless. When he told me he was gonna insert his fingers one at a time, my mind was still replaying the words he’d uttered. I was restless. This stranger, who followed me from the subway station, had turned from being a suspicious stalker in my mind to a hot hunk who was quite caring. Until now, I tried to keep my heart out of the situation, expecting this to end up as nothing more than a one-night stand. But a part of me had started to expect more.

Don’t get involved, Reggie, my inner conscience warned, you may end up getting hurt. As soon as the thought came, it vanished and his words echoed again The last thing I wanna do is hurt you in any way.

It didn’t take long for him to distract me from my serious thoughts, and they faded with every finger he inserted. He really had long fingers, giving him access farther inside my ass. He moved them around, touching every part he could. It sent an electrifying jolt throughout my body.

I’d thought his fingers had prepared my ass well for his huge cock. After all, in time, he was able to finger me with such ease. However, I was wrong. And I realized that when he tried to push his dick inside me.

He’d done everything right to make me comfortable. But I couldn’t help the scream that erupted out of my mouth. “Shit! Sorry!” he exclaimed and moved back a little, still holding my legs with his hands. “Let me apply more lube. I am so sorry, I didn’t mean...”

I tried to normalize my breathing and said, “It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. I guess I wasn’t prepared for that.” My over-reaction, though, made me chuckle.

“Okay,” he said after a few seconds passed. “This should be better. I think. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Sure?”

“Yes,” I repeated, more confidently this time and waited with baited breath.

My ass once again felt the pressure of something larger than it could contain. This time, however, I didn’t scream. The pain was still unbearable but being mentally prepared for it helped. I bit the inside of my cheek and cringed as he pushed his way farther in. He then took a breather and asked me, “Are you doing okay, buddy?” I could only nod. “Hang in there. I’ll try n’ be gentle okay?”

Even though he was quite gentle with me for the most part, I was damn close to yelling at him to get his fucking cock out of me. Every second, the amount of pain I experienced worsened. However, once it had gone fully in, I was glad that I hadn’t backed off.

The pain was replaced with immense pleasure and it transported me to a different world where only my stranger and I existed. There was no one else. The only sound I heard were his grunts as he moved his cock in and out of me. My hand pleasured my own dick which had been begging for attention.

After a while, he let go of my feet and bent over, coming closer to my face. “Am I hurting you?” he asked, completely out of breath.

I held his head in my hands and sat up a little to kiss his lips as hard as I could. “Does that answer your question?” And he smiled into the kiss.

His hair had dampened and my hands slipped freely all over his smooth, sweaty body.

The mere feel of his muscular chest and abs aroused me and my dick instantly exploded.

“Oh...Oh, my God! Oh, God!”

He increased his pace as soon as I finished releasing my cum; I could feel his cock swelling inside my ass. “Fuck, I am gonna...” he said, taking his cock out and I heard the rubber being removed. Within fraction of a second, I felt the spray of his hot liquid making a mess on my stomach.

I didn’t mind that though. I was enjoying the feeling of being on cloud nine! He fell on top of me, totally out of breath. I stayed in his arms for a long time. There was a smile on my face as I put my arms around him.

However, as the excitement faded, uncertainties began to take its place.

Was this a mistake? Getting seduced by a total stranger.

It was plain awkward.

I dressed quickly and we were out of his apartment before I could contemplate what had happened. I was silent as the incident played over in my mind, right from me getting into that subway train, to him walking me home.

Honestly, he was doing all of the talking and I listened.

“I never thought I could live in a city like New York, you know? Too many people, too many buildings,” he paused for a few seconds and huffed, “too much noise. I keep telling Sean, how can someone live here?” Sean, who? He laughed. “Sean is my cousin, by the way and also my employer. He owns a gym over here and couple of months back, he asked if I was interested in working for him as a trainer. I was broke in Virginia anyway, so I was like what the hell? If I get to do what I like for a pretty decent pay...” he stopped and put an arm around me pulling me closer to him. I held my breath. Someone brushed past me in a hurry and I realized what he was trying to do. He dropped his hand and continued, “So, because it was such a tempting offer, I couldn’t say no and here I am.”

I wasn’t sure what he expected me to say. Here he was telling me stuff about his life and I couldn’t utter a word. Did he want me to share something personal about me too?

I wasn’t the kind of person who would open up to a stranger too easily. And weren’t one-night stands supposed to mean no strings attached? I didn’t think there was any point in talking about ourselves.

But the man had no reservations whatsoever. He rambled on and on until we arrived at my building and I had to interrupt him. “We’re here.”

“Oh!” He sounded disappointed. “Sure, okay,” he stammered. “It’s getting late anyway, I should head back too.”

“Yeah,” I said, just above the whisper. “Thanks for walking me home. You didn’t have to do this.” I smiled, remembering how strongly he’d insisted on it.

“Come on now. How else would I know where you lived, eh?” I heard him chuckle. My body immediately tensed up. He must have noticed the change because he hurried to add, “I’m just kidding. Like I said, I ain’t a stalker. Promise.”

I turned in the direction of my building’s entrance and took a hesitant step forward.

“Hey, gorgeous,” he called out and I stopped. “I hope to see you again same time tomorrow. Will you be there?”

I blushed. “G’night,” I said and letting my stick guide my way up the staircase. Till the very moment that I entered the building, I didn’t hear any footsteps walking away.

I thought that would be the last we see of each other. But he was all I could think of for the rest of the night and whatever little sleep I did get, was full of dreams about him.

Thanks so much for your time!
Copyright © 2020 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..