Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 3,273 Words
  • 1,643 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dear Stranger - 3. Chapter 3

“I DON’T know his name, okay?” I yelled at Judy for the umpteenth time. “I don’t even really know where he lives. I just met him on my way back home.”

We were at our usual place in a local bar and Judy, my coworker, decided that she’d make me regret telling her anything about the guy I’d met on the subway train. “And your ass just happen to fall on his dick?”

“No!” My face flushed. “And anyway, what gives you the idea that I bottomed and not him?” I asked lowering my voice.

She giggled. “Whatever, Reggie. The point is, he must have done something right to get in your pants,” she said, as a matter of fact. “So tell me, did he like seduce you into his dungeon? How did he propose it? I need to hear all the juicy details, Reg!”

“No fucking way am I telling you anything more than I just did.” I took a gulp from my beer and frowned.

“Fuck you.” She murmured something about me being a tease and then went quiet for a while.

I decided to change the topic. “We’re booking a lot more orders these days, aren’t we? I’m thinking a shitload of work will come.”

“Yeah...” Her voice trailed off. I was about to ask her what she was thinking when she suddenly asked, “Was he hot?”

“Damn, Judy!” She was getting on my nerves now. “Enough about that. I don’t wanna talk about him anymore.”

“Now that’s not true,” she said and I could hear the amusement in her tone.

“What?”

She noisily slurped on her wine and sat the glass on the table before replying. “It’s not true that you don’t wanna talk about it. If it had been, you wouldn’t have brought me here and told me about him in the first place. It’s not like I even asked.”

I could imagine the victorious grin on her face because even though I tried, I couldn’t mask the embarrassment I was feeling.

She was right. I was indeed desperate to talk about the guy with someone who’d listen and who was better a better listener in my life than Judy? None. Of course, she was a nutcase for the most part, but she also never judged someone on baseless assumptions.

I’d never say it to her face but I’d definitely come to think of her as the one best friend in my life.

“Okay, yes, I did want to talk to you about him but you’re making it difficult by asking all these awkward questions.” I rubbed my forehead in frustration. “You know how it makes me feel.”

“I’m sorry okay?” Judy said. “I guess I got carried away a tiny bit. But gay sex is like my Achilles’ heel. It turns me on every time I hear or read about it...or you know, watch it.”

I sat back in my seat. “You are in need of some serious help, honey.”

“What? It’s not a crime for a straight woman to watch gay porn!”

That made me laugh out loud. “Does Lionel know about this shit?” I asked, then held up my hand. “Wait, don’t answer that. I don’t wanna know.”

“Exactly—” she stopped, probably taking another sip of her drink “—you don’t wanna know. But I—” she took a pause again before continuing “—I wanna know what’s bothering you about your stranger so much?”

Just like that, the smile on my face dropped and my hands tickled remembering how it felt touching his sculpted face. His deep voice, when he begged me to come to his place, echoed in my ears. I wondered where he was and what he was doing right now.

Judy caught hold of my hand, breaking my line of thoughts and I cleared my throat.

“What’s going on Reg? Did he do something to you?”

“I don’t know...” I whispered, shaking my head.

“Did he force himself on you?” Her voice was filled with immense fear. “If he did, Reg, I swear ...”

“Shit, no, Judy. Calm the fuck down.” I let out a shaky breath. “Listen, he didn’t rape me, okay. It was consensual sex. I ...”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“The problem is...I can’t stop thinking about him.”

She let go of my hand and I heard her laugh out loud. I was certain the people around us had started to stare and wonder what we were up to. “You asshole!” she screamed between her laughter. “You scared the crap outta me, Reg!”

“I’m sorry but can you just...keep it down please?”

“Okay, okay,” she said in an attempt to calm herself and her giggles subsided. “So you can’t stop thinking about him...big deal? Go and meet him again. Have some more mind-blowing sex. You’ll be fine.”

“Are you even listening?” I scowled at her. “I don’t know his name. I’m not sure where he lives...I mean, I know what street he lives on, but I dunno which building he took me into.”

“Okay well, when did this happen?”

“Last week.” My face heated up just thinking about it.

“What the hell?”

I shrugged.

“Well, did you try the subway train you guys met on? Maybe he travels the same route every night?”

“I know he does. He said he’d been observing me for a week before he decided to talk to me that night.”

“So? Didn’t you bump into him again?”

I hesitated. “I’ve been...actually the thing is, I’m kinda scared.”

“Of what?” Obviously not understanding my point of view. How could she?

“The way all this happened between that stranger and me. I keep thinking it was nothing more than just a one-time hook up for him. I mean, come on, what kinda man picks up a guy on a subway train?”

“Honey, do you have any idea how many people get picked up by someone on the subway train every day? It’s natural to ask someone out when you find them attractive.”

“No, it’s not. It’s slutty and it makes me feel slutty because without putting any thought into it—I just dropped my pants for him,” I said, slapping the table in anger.

Judy didn’t react immediately and I wondered if my temper had scared her. She calmly broke the silence. “Drink your beer.”

I did, and gulped the entire thing down.

“So, I’m guessing you’ve managed to avoid him all this time when you could have just gone up to him and checked for yourself.”

I laughed sarcastically. “Yeah, that would have helped.”

“No,” she snapped. “It would have made you stop worrying about it so much and you could have moved on!”

“It’s not that easy.” I whispered.

“Maybe not. But at least, you would have known.” She tried to explain and to be honest, it made sense. But a part of me still wasn’t convinced. “Okay, tell me one thing...when you guys parted ways, what did he say to you?”

I remembered it the exact way he’d utter those words. “He said he hoped to see me again on the subway train.”

“He said that?”

“Yes.”

“And you still think it was nothing more than a one-night stand for him?” Judy sounded surprised.

“Yes, Judy, I still think that.” I fumed.

“Why? All I understand is that he really wanted to see you again.”

I shook my head vigorously. “No, it means that he hoped to see me again so that he could take me back to his place and have his share of fun for the night.”

“What’s wrong with that? Did you not have fun with him that night?” she asked.

I huffed. “Maybe...yes, but that doesn’t mean I’d signed up to be someone’s fuck buddy.”

“Is that what you thought I was looking for?”

That voice! I never thought I would hear it anytime soon. What was he doing here? I tensed, realizing that he had overheard the entire conversation I’d had with Judy. How long has he been around? He was definitely not wearing any aftershave today but I could smell that familiar scent of his sweat. It took me back to his bedroom, where he’d thrust inside me, over and over. My ass tingled remembering the humongous cock it had taken in.

“Excuse me?” Judy’s interruption brought me back to reality and awkwardness seeped into my nerves.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but I couldn’t help it when the topic of discussion is me. I had to know what he thought of me.”

“Do you mean...is he...are you the guy...?” she stammered on.

“Yes, I’m the asshole—apparently—who picked him up on the train.” He was pissed off and it made me anxious. Neither Judy nor I said anything.

“Oh, look at that,” Judy said cheerfully, “my glass is empty. I’m gonna go get myself a refill.”

“Judy...” I called out but I heard her scamper off like a kid in trouble. The stranger immediately took her place in front of me. “Hi.” I didn’t knowing what else to say to him.

“Hi, back.” His angry tone intimidated me. “Now, will you please answer my question?”

“I...”

The table screeched as he bent over and said, “I’m so fuckin’ stupid! You blew me off that night like a piece of shit and I still looked forward to seeing you on the subway next day. But I was so damn stupid. I should’ve known something was wrong.” He laughed sardonically. “You never came and I waited anyway because I wanted to see you again. I wanted to kiss you again. But you never showed up!” He paused for a second. When he spoke next, his voice cracked. “I should’ve known,” his whisper made my heart ache. “I was worried sick about you, you know. I was gonna stop by your place tomorrow to check on you because I had to make sure you were okay. But then I see you today, coming in here.” He exhaled. “I was so happy that you were okay and I was so damn excited to just see you again that I rushed out of my gym across the street. And all of that for what? So that I get to hear that I was a narrow-minded bastard who had behaved like a sex maniac.

“I don’t fucking deserve this. Just because I listened to my heart and approached you on a subway, does not mean that it’s my M.O. I genuinely cared about you. Believe me, I didn’t plan on what happened between us. You might think otherwise but it wasn’t. I actually wanted to ask you out. Sleeping with you just happened and I thought you understood that...but I guess I was wrong.”

His outburst left me stunned. He was hurt and I felt sorry for causing it. When he’d stopped talking I reached out touching the table, trying to find his hand. He held it and the hesitance was obvious in his touch. “I’m...” I tried to speak with a steady voice but failed. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“I know...you simply meant to avoid confrontation and avoid crossing paths with me for the rest of our lives. Am I right?”

I swallowed. I didn’t know what to say because he’d guessed it right. I was sure that agreeing would hurt him more. So, I decided to keep quiet. He was silent, probably expecting a reply. With every minute that passed, I felt more and more guilty; I could hardly breathe comfortably.

I stood up from my seat and took my cane. “I need to use the restroom. I’ll be right back,” I said, excusing myself.

I walked into the restroom feeling like shit.

Turning the tap on, I took my glasses off and splashed some water on my face. The coldness calmed my nerves a bit. Still, I stood there for a while aimlessly thinking about his feelings toward me. There was no doubt I’d hurt him, a lot, and there was no way to take it back. I couldn’t build up the courage to go back out and face the guy.

The restroom door opened within minutes and I just knew it was him who’d walked in. Without saying anything, he pulled me by my hand. He took me inside a toilet cubicle and pressed me against a wall. “What are you—”

“Shh,” he quieted me, by placing his hand on my mouth. “Not a word!” he said in such a dominating manner that I felt my cock harden inside my pants.

He dropped his hand from my mouth and replaced it with his lips. This time, his kissing wasn’t gentle. It was hurried. He sucked on my lips hungrily. I couldn’t complain because I was busy trying to match his pace.

Until that moment, I hadn’t realized how much I’d missed this. I felt around his body. He wore a tank top, which was soaking wet from his sweat. I put my hands under it and felt his hard nipples between my fingers.

Suddenly, he stepped back. Before I could ask any questions, he held me by my head and made me kneel down on my knees. “We don’t have time for foreplay.” With his other free hand, he’d managed to open his fly like a pro and I helped him pull those pants down.

His fully erect cock brushed over my left cheek and I shivered. In that cramped space, we could only move so much. He guided his big dick inside my mouth and I enjoyed the feeling of its thickness. My saliva dripped down its length as I sucked it slowly. I could have never imagined myself making out with someone in a public restroom but right now, I felt a completely different kind of excitement in giving the stranger a blowjob.

I heard some movement outside and stopped for a few seconds. The hand on my head guided slow movements of my mouth on his dick, cautious of the person pissing outside.

Surprisingly, the fear of getting caught wasn’t there. Contrary to that, I was actually turned on by the fact that someone would know what we were doing in here.

When the person left the room, the stranger increased his pace and fucked my mouth as if he was fucking my ass. I’d started to taste the pre-cum from the tip and my tongue was adamant on getting to taste of every bit of it. He was close to climax and I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

As soon as he felt his cum releasing, he removed his cock from my mouth and turned away from me. I knelt there feeling quite disappointed. I heard his low grunts as he finished up, followed by the sound of flush. Such a waste.

Taking support of the wall, I stood up expecting him to return the favor. But I heard him pull his pants up and zip them. “I gotta get back to work.”

“Wha—” He opened the door and brushed past me. Recovering from my daze, I followed him out feeling the walls with my hands.

“Here,” he said, coming back to hand me my cane. “See ya around.”

“Hey wait,” I called out behind him. “I needed to...I wanted to know your name.”

I received a sarcastic chuckle in return. “Does it really matter anymore?”

Without waiting for an answer, he left me there standing with an empty hole in my heart.

Why does it hurt so much?

 

-*-*-

 

GETTING READY for work the next day turned out to be a painful task. Especially after spending a sleepless night. I had no energy left to do anything. I felt like a zombie walking around my apartment.

I spent the night thinking about the guy who’d turned my life upside down.

Up until the time I spoke to Judy about him, I was completely confused about how I felt regarding the night I’d spent at his apartment. She’d shed some light on certain things.

But, honestly, all I needed was his side of the story to make it crystal clear for me.

But in the process, I’d lost him. Because I’d hurt him, he’d decided to hurt me back by getting out of my life. And it did hurt, once I understood how perfect he was for me.

You’re a loser, Reg. No guy would ever wanna spend his life with you.

My ex-boyfriend was apparently right about that.

Drinking my morning coffee filled me with some life and I was ready to tackle anything that came at me. As I stepped out of my building, there was an unexpected person waiting for me. “Hey gorgeous,” he called out. “Did you not get enough sleep last night?”

I recognized his voice and the familiar scent of his after shave. It was my dear stranger.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I told you I was planning to stop by your place, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, but that was before...”

“You called me a sex maniac, yes,” he said, walking over to stand next to me.

I raised my hand to counter. “Hey, I did not call you a sex maniac.”

“Or something along the lines.”

I sighed. “Look,” I tried to speak as calmly as I could. “I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sorry, okay? I don’t trust people easily and it scared me when you just...you swept me off my feet with your charm or whatever. I’m not the kind of person who sleeps around with just anyone.”

“Me neither. It was because you swept me off my feet with your charm and whatever.”

I smiled.

His fingers brushed against my hand and hesitantly entwined with mine. I felt tension in his touch. “I thought you’d be mad at me.”

That confused me. “Why would I be mad at you?”

“I should have acted a bit more mature last night,” he said. His usual confident voice shook terribly. “That blowjob...I shouldn’t have initiated it. I was awful with you and I’m sorry for that. Being hurt is not an excuse.”

I squeezed his hand. “Hey, it’s okay. It’s not like I didn’t enjoy a little rough public sex. To be honest, I was actually excited.” I whispered and snickered at my confession.

He laughed. “Oh, is that so? I guess I’ll have to remember that for our future encounters, maybe?”

His playful tone made me happy. But I had to be sure. “So, are we good?”

“Yeah, totally,” and leaned over to peck my lips. “Like I said, I think I overreacted a bit. Of course, you’d find it difficult to believe me. It was my bad that I didn’t give us a chance to get to know each other. Things were bound to get complicated like that.”

“Hmm...maybe.” I thought about it and it made sense.

“So,” he said, “I’m gonna rectify our mistakes by asking you out and doing this the traditional way.” It made me laugh. “Can I tempt you for a dinner date tonight?”

“Yes, you can.” I chuckled. “But I think we’re missing the most important part here.”

“And what’s that?”

I let out an exasperated sigh. “Oh come on, we don’t even know each other’s names yet!” He laughed. “Well, I know your name’s Reg because I overheard your friend calling you that last night. Reginald?”

“Yeah...but Reggie or Reg is fine,” I said. “Well, what’s yours?”

“It’s Jack,” he said. “Jack Summers.”

THE END

Image result for dear stranger sid love

A sequel MAYBE in the works ;) Do you wanna read more of Reggie and Jack's story? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks so much for reading!
Copyright © 2020 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh, yeah, we need more!  There are so many stories about high school kids (and site after site containing nothing but stories about young boys) that I am glutted with teenaged angst.  Some grownup angst would be just the ticket, or better yet, a story about two adult men learning how to make a life together.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..