Jump to content
    theoneagus
  • Author
  • 1,973 Words
  • 1,118 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Learning Phillip - 1. Chapter 1

I crossed the front door for the first time the following year about 20 minutes before the start of the class. I’ll always remember that day; it was the day I started really appreciating him, I discovered this soul. Phillip.

After I said hello to the Welcome Back Committee, a group of teachers that were in the corridors welcoming students back to school, I headed towards my classroom. I already knew I was in the first group and in the third room, so that was my destination. As I entered the room, I saw that some friends of mine and some other students were already in there, so we exchanged a few ‘Hi’s’ and some ‘Hey, s’up?’

After I left my bag at my desk, I decided to say hello to some guys from other classes. First, I went to class number three, where three friends of mine were, and talked to them a bit. On my way back to my own classroom, I decided to stop by class number two.

When I stepped into that classroom, the first person I saw was my old friend Bob, whom I had known since kindergarten, standing there by himself. I approached him and we just started chatting about the summer holidays and about what we had done after the last time we had seen each other.

Maybe we had only five minutes left before the official start of classes when he came into the room. He was just an inch or two shorter than me; his pretty, short brown hair had this shine from a very long shower. He also had these big, brown sexy eyes that hypnotized you, and his pink boyish lips were half cracked in a smile.

I’m not sure if it was his unworried way of walking, or the sweet big smile that came to his face once he saw Bob, but I almost fell to my knees when he started coming our way. After he left his backpack at a desk, he joined us.

"Hey guys, s’up?"

"Phil, long time no see, man!" Bob said.

"Yeah, since that week on the coast, right?"

"That’s right, have you met my friend Frank over here?"

"Oh yeah, hello man, we met each other last year.We had this basketball class together, remember?"

I was completely disoriented--we had met? Really?But at the moment, I couldn't think. Oh his voice, it was gorgeous! It almost made me melt away, he had this really beautiful tone, with a very less noticeable accent, and it really suited him just fine.

Finally, my brain kicked in. "Hey! Yeah I remember, the class with the Axel teacher," I managed to say.

"That’s the one!"

I barely remembered him. He used to be this average teen that didn’t stand out of the mass.He was like one more of those familiar faces in the corridors, but nothing more. He had definitely changed.

And… the bell rang, the torture ready to start.

"Well, I’ve got to go, see you later!" I said.

"Bye, dude," they both said in unison.

I rushed into my classroom. I didn’t want to be late on the first day.

 

After my last class, I just rushed out of the room. Only one day of class had passed and I already needed a holiday! I just couldn’t concentrate at all, between the boring school subjects and Phillip wandering in my mind all day; it was not an easy task.

When I was one block away from the school, I heard someone calling my name, so I turned around in order to see the most beautiful boy with the most perfect athletic compositionon Earth.

"Hey dude! Wait for me!" he gasped while running towards me.

"Phil, man, I didn’t know you lived this way."

"Yeah, um, I kinda moved when the holidays started." he said, reaching where I was and trying desperately to catch his breath.

"Oh, cool!" And with that, we started walking and chatting again. He told me about his family and his new house, but then he changed the subject to a friend who he had helped hook up with a girl.

At that moment, I was kind of looking at the floor, so with a smile, I raised my head in order to look him in the eyes. We maintained eye contact for a few seconds, and then he lowered his eyes, with a shy smile. But I didn’t do that, I couldn’t, I had to look at his infinite charm, his infinite beauty.

"You’re staring…" he mumbled with his cheeks lightly blushed.

"Uum, what? No, I’m not," I said, looking away.

We looked at each other and then we just started giggling, we were both blushing and soon started laughing out loud. Once we managed to calm a bit, we looked in each other's eyes once again, but then he raised his eyebrows, and with a grin he said, "Hey, do you want some Nutella?"

"What?" I frowned at the odd sudden suggestion, and we both started laughing madly.

It was the best walk home ever. I can still picture him all blushed and gorgeous, with his eyebrow raised, his hair a little messy and his delicious lips cracked with a smile. I wondered what it would be like to just touch those pink cushions, feel the soft texture of his brown locks and inhale his charming scent…

I wonder

 

I woke up at 6:25, five minutes before my alarm clock went off. I couldn’t remember my dream, but I had a good feeling. As I got out of bed and walked towards my bathroom, I replayed yesterday's walk home all over again. I couldn’t believe I just stared at him like that, and what was worst was that he did notice, I mean, he even said so.

I took a very long shower, and for the first time in a very long time I wasn’t sure about what to wear. Maybe a red t-shirt and some blue jeans-- I’ve got really good blue jeans, and everybody likes red with blue, right? But what if he doesn’t like blue? In that case, I should use a green t-shirt and some brown jeans, but my green t-shirt is a bit old… Oh, I know what I should wear! I’ve got this brand new shirt that’s between red and orange, I really like it! But I just don’t have any jeans to use with it. Dressing sucks!

I finally decided to use the red t-shirt with blue jeans, just because I was going to be late if I kept thinking about it. After eating a toast with some Nutella (which brought back more memories of yesterday!), I went to brush my teeth, and I did it really hard. I mean, he has the brightest teeth ever; I don’t want to look bad in his eyes.

Wow, I’m really thinking about him all day… this is so weird; I’m so captivated by him, I should stop thinking about him all day, shouldn’t I? I mean, I'm bordering on obsessive.

As I was coming out of my house, I saw Phillip walking across the street towards the school, so I decided to hurry up and catch up with him.

"Hey Phil! Wait for me!"

"Frank! How are you doing man?"he said when I got next to him.

"I’m good, what about you? Ready for the second day of torture?"

"Haha! Yeah, kinda…"

I made him laugh! Yeah! Aww, he’s so cute when he laughs! And I was the one who provoked it! He really got my joke! I’m sure we have the same sense of humor, maybe he’ll make me laugh soon--him, trying to make me laugh,it would be so adorable…

"… he was on his surfboard, but then he fell into the water, so we all started laughing out loud, and when he came out, he was blushing really hard, too bad he never came back, we really spent a good time," Phil was saying.

What? I think I just skipped half the conversation… I laughed, feeling sorry for the kid who'd been knocked off his surf board. "Hehe, poor him, we probably shouldn't laugh at the poor boy, though."

"Poor, my ass! He was a bully! I mean, he had beaten the hell out of a friend of mine just because my friend’s gay. He got what he deserved."

"Oh, I didn’t know that part of the story. Is your friend all right?"

"Yeah, he’s fine. He has found a really nice guy and they’re ‘together’, you know?"

"Oh, it’s great to hear that."

"Yeah, and how about you? Anyone special?"

"Um, not at the moment…"

"Really? No one? That’s weird."

"Why?"

"Um… I just thought that someone like you should be in a relationship, that’s all,"he said nervously.

"Oh, and how about you?" I asked.

"Right now, there’s no special person in my life either, but I think I might be interested in someone…"

At that moment, we heard the bell ringing at the school, which was a block away from us.

"Hey, I think we’ll be late if we don’t hurry up," I said.

"I bet you I’ll be there before you!"

And with that, he started running towards the school, and I decided to give him some advantage, not that I wanted to stare at his firm cute butt, mind you! But since it's there...

 

I felt like I was floating while my Philosophy class was passing by. He was so gorgeous when he ran, I thought about his body, his arms and legs moving both fast and strong at the same time and, of course, his back. He had these firm bubble buttocks that were just perfect, most people could pay money to grab a handful of those.

I realized it was break time only because my friends were all quickly leaving the classroom. As I rushed myself out of that room, I noticed a voice singing coming from the hallway, so I decided to walk towards the source of it.

"Oh 'Patron Saint of Lonely Souls' tell this boy which way to go.Guide the car, you got the keys, farewell to mediocrity. Kicking off the cruise-control and turning up the radio. Got just enough religion and a half tank of gas, come on, let’s go!"Despite the fact I had never heard him singing, his voice was unmistakable, his accent was much more significant now and it gave the song a little ‘Phil’ touch.

"Lost Highway, from Bon Jovi, right?" I asked.

"Yeah…" he said while stopping singing.

"You’re really good at it, you know?"

"Me? Nah…" he said while blushing.

"You should sing in a band or something" I suggested.

"What? I’m not good enough for that…"

"Of course you are! Don’t go around feeling like you’re not worth it, cause you are!" I couldn’t believe he really thought that, he deserved so much.

"Okay… now don’t you get so upset, I was just saying…"

"Saying bullshit, how can you say you’re not good enough to reach something? You know what I think? I think that you can reach all you want if you try enough. Don’t you ever let your insecurities, your worries or other people define who you are." I didn’t know I could ever say anything like that to anybody, I was… inspired… by him.

"Hum… wow… thanks I…" He couldn’t finish the sentence because the bell went off.

So I just said, "See ya later!"

 

That day after class I couldn’t catch up with Phillip to walk home, and trust me I tried to track him down in the whole school, but I think he had already left. Despite that, I had an idea wandering in my mind, I could help him, if he wants.

Maybe… I can...

If you want to leave a comment I'd be glad to read it! And do not hesitaste to leave a Like!
Copyright © 2014 theoneagus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good start Agus!

I find your use of the English language makes me smile. It's a nice first start and now you're a published author. But you can't just sit there and enjoy it for too long. Each chapter you write and each new story you start after this one ends will help you improve. This one is not perfect but then again there are many others on GA that are not either but the authors keep trying and hopefully get better all the time. (My first post was a mess and I'm still making mistakes all the time.) I hope you keep at it, bud!

Carlos

Link to comment

Nicely told story--and fun to see how quickly Frank recognized his attraction to Phil!

You've created some good characters, I'm gonna be interested in seeing how you develop them, and where this story goes.

Good job--keep writing! We're waiting....... <grin>

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..