Jump to content
    theoneagus
  • Author
  • 806 Words
  • 746 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Space Between Us - 1. Chapter 1

So, here it is, how it all started...

The sky above us was getting darker and darker by the moment. The clouds were here, the rain was just about to get started. It was one of those horrible days, when it`s very hot but it`s also very rainy. I took a glimpse over my shoulder to see him, his short blond locks shining even in the darkest day, in the darkest bus. He had these amazing dark green eyes which could take you away from the whole world, you could easily get lost in those boyish pools. He had this athletic complexion, but it was just at the right point. For me, he was a dreamy boy.

We got off the bus only two blocks away from my house, the streets were really busy in that part of the town, everybody moving really fast in order to avoid the rain. We were moving towards my house, only one block away from it, and then it started. The pouring rain lasted only five seconds, but it soaked us to our bones. We made it to the house real quick after that, right before another blast of rain fell down.

‘’So, can I get my shoes off?’’ Brun asked.

‘’Yeah, suit yourself. But make sure you leave them drying over there’’ I said, trying to play it cool, trying not to show that I was almost dying to see him on his bare foot.

‘’Okay, that`s it, are we now gonna get started, or what?’’

‘’Yeah, sure thing. Just let me change my shirt and put on some Crocs.’’

‘’K, but remember we’ve got to finish this work today!’’

As I left the room, I raced towards my room, just didn’t want to loose my precious time with this cutie here. I picked up my Crocs and a blue t-shirt and went back to my living room. When I got back, Brun was looking at the fishbowl, his back turned to me and his sweet firm butt just being there for me to appreciate it.

‘’So, you brought the info, didn’t ya?’’

‘’Of course I did, but…’’

‘’What?’’ I asked, seeing that guilty look on his face.

‘’Let’s say it’s not immune to the rain, you know?’’

‘’Oh shit, that’s bad news’’

‘’Yeah, I know…’’

‘’Maybe we could, like, google it or something?’’

‘’Hum… I doubt that we’ll find something useful’’

‘’It’s that, or nothing’’

‘’Yeah, I know… if that’s the only option…’’

‘’K, I’ll go bring my laptop’’

I turned to leave the room, and as I was walking past the door, I thought I had seen Brun taking a small glimpse at my ass... I wasn’t sure, probably it was just my mind.

When I returned to the room, Brun had put his shoes on and he seemed to be extremely nervous, he was touching his chin every two seconds, and trust me, when he does that, he wants to say something, but he’s not sure about it.

‘’Hey, what’s up man?’’

‘’Hum, we kinda gotta talk’’

‘’Talk?’’ I said, leaving the laptop on a shelf, I was completely lost.

‘’Yeah, hum… you’ll see… nevermind’’

‘’Hey, you now you can trust me, right?’’

‘’Well, here I go… I, kinda… you’ll see’’ he was almost there ‘’I kinda happen to… hum… I feel very comfortable around you… and…’’

‘’Oh, hum…’’ did I misunderstood all these, or is he really… hum… telling me he likes me?

‘’… so, if you don’t feel it back, it’s ok. Just please don’t tell anybody, I needed you to know these, so just please don’t hate me and…’’

‘’Hey, slow down a bit… I kinda… really like you back…’’

‘’Hum… really? Well, I kinda need to take a breathe here… do you mind if I walk round the block, I’ll be back in like… five minutes…’’

‘’Did I do something wrong?’’

‘’Later!’’

He just opened the door, went outside and then closed it again, it happened so fast that I couldn’t react. And he was gone.I shall not worry, he said he’ll be back in five minutes, plus I’ve got his backpack in here.

By the way, my name is Marcus, also known as Marc. I’m a 15 year old teen that lives in Bufford, a town in Georgia. I’m that kind of guy you could think of a classic next door boy, my hair is light brown, almost blond if the sun is shining, my eyes are these kind of sweet honey light brown, some girls from my school told me I was cute, even some of them used to have a crush on me… but well, I’m not interested in them, anyway.

Maybe ten minutes had passed by, so I decided to go looking for Brun, and at that very moment is when I heard a very loud noise, one that rattled me to my bones…

Well, that was it. Hope you liked it! I would really appreciate if you guys let me know what you think.
Copyright © 2014 theoneagus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting characters, and you've set up an intriguing plot line. I'm looking forward to see where you take this story!

Good job!

Link to comment

Excellent chapter please write more I can hardly wait for more, but from your profile update I will have to wait about a month.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..