Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Ticklish Love Story - 1. A Ticklish Love Story

This pic from Jojkk... Sit back and relax your ticklish feet
Was the inspiration for this short story. 

"Hey, Gabe, are ya busy?" the brown-haired male asked through the closed bedroom door.

Twenty-year-old Brian Jackson ran his thin fingers through his short, medium-brown hair. The college man wore grey drawstring lounge pants that he constantly readjusted because they barely stayed on his twenty-eight-inch waist and did nothing to advertise his slender five-foot-seven-inch frame. The brunette tapped his size nine, pink and baby blue striped sock-clad foot on the hardwood floor. The second-floor, on-campus, two-bedroom apartment was shared with a guy named Gabriel Mallory, who was the same age. He and Gabriel met at college when they were randomly placed in the same Freshman dorm and shared a room. From the moment they introduced themselves, there was a best friend/brotherly connection, so much so that it seemed like they'd known each other their whole lives, so the young men didn't see a reason to split up as they experienced college life.

After a minute of waiting, the light blue door opened to reveal its fair-skinned, blonde-haired, six-foot-tall occupant, wearing a pair of boxers decorated with blue and green colored hearts and black and white striped ankle socks and black slippers on his size twelve feet. He stepped aside to let his friend enter. When Brian passed by, the curly-haired, mischievous man smirked as he quickly yanked the falling piece of clothing down to reveal a firm but totally flat nude ass and playfully smacked the slightly shorter man's pale, bare ass. He leaned against the door, boyishly giggling when his friend/roommate yelped while glaring at him and rubbing the pink spot forming on his rear.

"Ya know, that wouldn't happen if you'd actually pull the drawstring and tie it tight enough," Gabriel said when he could finally speak.

"Yeah? It also wouldn't happen if you weren't so childish. Ya, big dork," Brian shot back.

Gabriel's light brown eyes sparkled as he quickly trapped his guest in a headlock. Brian grunted and wriggled around while trying and failing to loosen the grip. While struggling, his pants fell down, and they could hear the sound of the brunette's slightly hairy balls slapping against his skin. His soft dick, which at its peak length when hard was seven inches, bounced and flopped in the air, and his socks were giving him no traction as they slid back and forth on the floor.

"Take it back, Bri."

Gabriel slightly adjusted his hold so his armpit was closer to his victim's nose.

"Aargh, have ya ever heard of a thing called soap? Your pits reek, Gabe."

"Oh, that's it, bro. You're sooo gonna get it." Gabriel released the headlock, then without giving Brian a chance to think, he wrapped his arms around his honorary brother's skinny waist.

Squeals automatically flew from Brian's mouth. "Hey... Wait... Oh shit," was all he could say as he was flung over the taller man's shoulder as if he was a shirt. "Fuck! Put me down, ya big hulking ape," he hollered as Gabe spun them around in a circle.

Gabe chuckled. "C'mon, you know you love it, Bri-bro."

As he was spinning, the muscular blonde removed the lounge pants and then lightly tickled the fleshy spot just above the right side of his captive's hip. While getting to know one another, the pair discovered their ticklish spots. They admitted to the enjoyment they both got from giving and receiving ticklish attention to and from guys, and they made a ritual out of playfully exploiting the mutual ticklishness.

"No," Brian shrieked. His folded body bucked and strained as his legs kicked against the firm chest. "Fuck," he squealed, "not there, and put me down, ya tickling freak," he managed to get out between his boyish giggles.

From the start of the roughhousing, Brian never stopped giggling because he didn't want the playful engagement to end. They were having a blast, and he knew he'd get revenge. Gabe's giggles were a lower tone and blended like a perfectly rehearsed harmony with the higher-pitched giggling. "You sure you wanna be put down," Gabe asked in a conspiratorial tone.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Brian's squeals bounced off the walls as he was tossed onto the double bed. He continued giggling and twitching as he lay face up. Gabe slid his feet out of his slippers and pounced on top of his buddy. The young men laughed as they wrestled, one trying to get the other to submit.

Gabe wrapped his legs around Brian's upper body, and his arm wrapped around the squirming ankles.

"Give," he asked as his sock-clad toes lightly grazed his prey's cheeks, then under the flaring nostrils. "FYI, these socks haven't been changed in three days."

"Damn, it's worse than your putrid pits of eternal stench," Brian hollered, "I give...I'll give you some body wash and money for laundry if it helps with the odor."

The trapped body twisted in different directions as the brunette tried to escape. The smell wasn't unpleasant, and in all actuality, it was amazingly intoxicating and erotic. A male foot fetish was another thing the duo found out they had in common. They liked the way men's feet smelled, and that's why Brian's bare dick was rock hard and pressing into Gabe's powerful calf muscle. Of course, he realized that his thighs were pressed against the other man's eight-inch steel hard rod. Sweat beaded on their foreheads as their toned muscles quivered and rubbed together.

"That's it, bro. Get ready for the heavy artillery."

Gabe's fingers lightly but rapidly tickled his roommate's colorful fabric-covered soles, and in less than a second, the room filled with Brian's shrieks and shrill laughter. Up and down, the blonde's dull fingernails traveled along the length of the wildly writhing pair of feet.

"Coochie coochie, bro. That's it, don't hold back the tickle laughs that make you sound so cute," Gabe playfully taunted.

"Fuck you," Brian shrieked. His feet flicked forward and backward, attempting to find even a sliver of a second where the devious nails didn't make contact with his oh-so-ticklish appendages. His boisterous laughter became silent gasps when the toes of his left foot were bent back, and those evil five fingers tickled the ball of his foot and the exposed bases of his toes.

"Oh, yeah, that's the spot." Gabe chuckled.

It took another minute of foot tickles for Brian to finally give in. After being released, the brown-haired male panted and graciously accepted the cold bottled water he was offered. Gabe sat beside his honorary brother, gently massaging the bony shoulder as he reminded him not to drink too fast as he sipped from his bottle. The blonde and brunette pair smiled and cuddled each other with their heads on each other's left and right side shoulders. Neither of them cared about being so scantly clothed because this was what was normal for them. They relied on the brotherly relationship that ensured they'd always be there for one another.

"That was amazing," Brian said.

Both men boyishly giggled and squirmed when their sock-clad feet lightly massaged and tickled each other.

"Glad you had fun, I loved it," Gabe paused and chuckled as he ruffled Brian's hair. "Yes, I know you're gonna get me back. It's what we do and how we play."

"Yep!"

"So, was there something you originally wanted?" Gabe asked as he chose something for them to watch on Amazon Prime.

"Oh, yeah, there was," Brian giggled. "I need you to help me tomorrow or the next day. I've got a test for massage therapy coming up and need a willing victim. You're always sore after working out at the gym, so you'll be the perfect choice."

"You are good at working out the kinks. Sure, I'm game," Gabe paused and smirked. "Ya want me to shower first?"

Moving quickly to the foot of the bed, and while making sure his feet were out of reach, the shorter male wrapped his arm around the blonde's crossed ankles and removed his socks.

The giggling started even before the socks came off. Toes flexed, and the silky smooth soles wrinkled as the trapped feet turned and wriggled. "Bri," Gabe whined between the nervous giggles. His eyes squeezed shut, his breath hitched, his cock jumped with precum leaking from his slit, and his body shivered as it anticipated the coming tickles.

Brian looked back at Gabe and threatened, "This is what's gonna happen after I tape my sweat-soaked jockstrap to your nose if you shower, big guy."

No more words were spoken before Brian's manicured fingernails made contact with the freshly bared left, then right sole. Gabe's cackling burst from his trembling lips. The curly locks surrounded his head like a lion's mane as it flew back and forth. Random patterns were drawn on the milky white arches, which wreaked havoc on the ticklish spot. Gabe scrunched his toes, only to squeal when a curious fingernail slowly traced each and every wrinkle.

"There's my tickly Gabe," Brian teased. He lowered his head and gently nibbled every one of the wiggling toes.

"Please, not the toes," Gabe shrieked. His legs pumped back and forth, and his feet arched and straightened out, trying to avoid the attack. Tears dripped down his cheeks, and finally, he used the universal sign for surrender and tapped his tickler's leg.

Brian stopped tickling and began massaging, working hard to ensure he didn't tickle. Gabe continued to giggle while his body recovered. All through the tickling, his dick remained rock-hard.

The blonde pouted. "You, Brian, don't play fair. You have the nerve to complain about my pits and socks and threaten me with your jockstrap? Dude, that's like using an atomic bomb on a spear-wielding Amazon village."

Brian giggled and kissed Gabe's toes, which caused more boyish giggles. "Tell ya what," he said while caressing the soft, twitching feet, "I'll make it up to ya."

"How?"

Gabriel got his answer when Brian's lips wrapped around his manhood, and he received one amazing toe-curling blowjob that had him clawing at his bed sheets and writhing in ecstasy. Because of Brian's expertise in giving blow jobs, it didn't take long before Gabriel lustily said Brian's name, and seven healthy spurts of the blonde's thick, creamy cum slid down the brunette's throat. Never one for being selfish, Gabriel always believed in giving back and showing his appreciation, and tonight would be no different. After he'd come down from the surprise sexual high, the satisfied Gabriel smiled as he prescribed the same exact treatment to his bed mate's aching cock. In about the same amount of time, his mate moaned his name, and he ingested Brian's nutritious substance. For the next few minutes, they were side by side in complete euphoria.

Brian closed his eyes as he turned his head towards his roommate/friend/brother and softly said, "Gabe."

"What's up, B?"

"You don't have to answer as long as you promise things won't change between us when I ask my question."

Gabriel took hold of Brian's hand and softly kissed the knuckles. "Things have already changed between us because the feelings have already gotten stronger."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Only if you are my boyfriend, it'd kinda suck if I were your boyfriend and you weren't mine," Gabriel boyishly giggled and kissed Brian's nose, which made his boyfriend giggle, too. As he looked into his new brown-haired boyfriend's eyes, he blushed. "Umm, Bri," he asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, babe?"

Hearing Brian calling him babe brought a brilliant sparkle to his eyes and a warm feeling to his heart. Gabriel giggled and asked, "Umm, even If I don't shower, can you tape your jockstrap to my nose?"

Brian giggled and kissed his new lover's lips and slowly licked the other man's puffy nipples. "As long as I can sniff and lick your pits. I love the way my Gabe smells and tastes."

The pair chuckled and shared another passionate kiss.

"I'll move my things in here tomorrow."

Gabriel smiled and wrapped his arms around the guy he grew to love as he softly kissed the pair of soft lips that touched his. "No rush, baby boy, because I'm not going anywhere unless you're with me."

Copyright © 2024 Ticklishboy30; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another heartwarming, cheerful and loving story of two young men playfully enjoying each others bodies. Very enjoyable. Is that it or is there more to their story?

  • Love 5
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Another heartwarming, cheerful and loving story of two young men playfully enjoying each others bodies. Very enjoyable. Is that it or is there more to their story?

That's it. Oh, there's always more to any character once they're given life. However, @Paladin, I'm not able to expend the energy and thought process they deserve to adequately tell their full story. At least not at this time. 

Edited by Ticklishboy30
  • Love 5
Link to comment

Oh, @Paladin, Brian and Gabriel do end up adopting three year old twin boys when they turn twenty-five. Fifteen years later, they tell Bryant and Gabe how they became boyfriends. When the boys act disinterested and call the story lame, Brian and Gabriel launch a tickle attack on their boys, and tickle them into a hysterical laughter-filled retraction and an admittance of how interested the teens really were. Hehe

I saw that yesterday while I was cleaning bird cages. I was gonna end the story with that scene, but I actually believe it's got the perfect ending. I didn't want to take away from the loving emotions between Brian and Gabriel. 

Edited by Ticklishboy30
  • Love 5
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

A heartwarming tale, full of love and tickles.

@chris191070 I really enjoyed seeing this story unfold and evolve into its finished version.

Originally, I never saw them as being boyfriends, just playful best friends and roommates. The original idea was Brian getting curious about why Gabriel was rarely barefoot, and why he'd never seen Gabe without socks in the two years they'd known each other. So he concocted the idea of having Gabe be his practice subject for the massage exam, and then finally getting to see his friend's feet.

Edited by Ticklishboy30
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Beautiful story so far.  I just hope that Brian's massage therapy doesn't cause a big snafu in their relationship down the line.  I can't wait for the next ticklish chapter.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, jamesm said:

Beautiful story so far.  I just hope that Brian's massage therapy doesn't cause a big snafu in their relationship down the line.  I can't wait for the next ticklish chapter.

@jamesm, I'm ecstatic you love it. As of right now, this is the story. However, that may change in the future.

I really loved working on this. It's been fun going back to these types of stories. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..