Jump to content
    Tiger
  • Author
  • 6,149 Words
  • 1,593 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dark Earth: The Prophecy - 3. Chapter 3

Julian collects an enchanting new power.

 

Chapter 3: White Knight City Valentine

The beautiful white stallion with golden armor flew through the sky with a knight in golden armor on his back. The pair landed on an open prairie just outside a beautiful deciduous forest. The sky was blue with a beautiful golden star shining down on the planet surface. The knight removed his helmet. He was me! The horse transformed into a handsome, young man with dark brown wavy hair and olive skin. The horse had turned into Cristobel. He looked into my eyes and placed his hand on my right cheek. My point of view switched to that of the knight. Cristobel moved in closer. I could feel his kiss as if it wasn’t a dream at all.

I woke realizing that I had just had a dream. Cristobel was still sleeping. His arm was gently wrapped around me. I lay there remembering that we hadn’t yet even kissed in real life. I knew that had to change. I turned over. His eyes slowly opened and looked directly into my own. “I just had a dream. Did you…”

“No, I didn’t. Was I in the dream?” I told him about the dream and about the knight and the beautiful white winged stallion. I told him about the sun kissed prairie and the transformation. I told him about how he had put his hand on my cheek. He actually reached out and put his hand on my face. “Was there anything else?”

“Yes, and I think you know what it is.” He leaned into me. His luscious lips gently pressed against my own. Our bodies intertwined and I could feel his desire. I was intoxicated with passion. He was all I wanted. Nothing else mattered at all. He had become my entire universe in an instant. Our bodies literally lifted into the air, but I barely noticed. From that moment, we were bonded for all eternity. Nothing could come between us.

He backed off. “Whoa, we’re in the air and upright. How did that happen?”

“I think our powers just took over, lifting us into the air.”

“I wasn’t even trying to fly at all. You’re an amazing kisser.”

“Well, I’ve only kissed one other guy, and he wasn’t even close to your kissing abilities,” I admitted. It was absolutely true. Terrance was a good kisser, but nothing like Cristobel. I realized something else. I was using my ability to fly. We had floated away from the bed that was also now in the air. Maybe it was because of the promise I’d made, but I realized Cristobel was using telekinesis. “I don’t think we’re actually flying. I know I’m not. You’re using telekinesis.”

“I thought you hadn’t transferred the power yet.”

“I agreed that I would though. I didn’t even realize what I was doing. If you have telekinesis, you might also have electrokinesis. Imagine shooting electricity at me. Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. Just don’t imagine using a full charge. Aim your index finger at me.” I saw a spark of electricity, leaving his finger. I flew into the wall behind me. The telekinesis had me pinned against the wall. I knew I had to make it stop. I realized that he’d also agreed to let me have the nightmare ball attack. I knew I had no choice or else the entire building might fall apart due to his telekinesis spinning out of control. I brought my hands closer together. Each hand started shooting darkness into the center and the ball grew to about the size of a basketball. I released the nightmare ball right and it hit him directly in the chest knocking him out cold. I quickly focused on all floating objects and Cristobel slowly lowered them to the floor. As for Cristobel, I sent him to the bed. I knew I had to contact Adriana immediately. I pressed Cristobel’s comlink and said “Adriana.”

“What is it Julian? Oh wait, I think I know. How did you do that?”

“I’ll explain when you get here.” Moments later the purple fog entered the room. A gentle breeze carried it away. The beautiful young woman with purple hair and purple lips emerged. “We traded some powers.”

“You weren’t authorized to do that,” she snapped. “You’re not supposed to use the powers on him. I thought I made that clear for you and Gabrielle last night. Why did you use the nightmare ball?”

“I had no choice. We were kissing passionately and our powers were shared. We lifted into the air. When we broke our kiss, I started noticing the furniture floating in the air. I knew it had to be him. I asked him to try electrokinesis and he blasted me into the wall with it. He can’t control the powers. That’s why I had to knock him out.”

“Well, you’ll have to wake him up. I will have to possess him physically with my powers. I will help him learn to control the telekinesis.” I brought my hands closer together once again. This time, the ball was white. I released the ball and it went directly into Cristobel’s chest. Adriana had disappeared into a cloud of purple haze. She and the cloud of haze entered Cristobel’s body through his nose. Cristobel’s possessed body stood up. He reached out his right hand, and a vase lifted from the table. He directed the vase further into the air, closer to the ceiling and then directed the ceramic object to slowly lower back onto the table. The purple haze left his body and the breeze lifted it away, revealing Adriana standing about ten feet from Cristobel. “Cristobel, how are you feeling?”

“I feel a bit weird. What happened?”

“Julian and you shared some powers. I’d say you got the raw end of the deal. Julian had to shoot you with a nightmare ball to stop you from destroying this building with a power you couldn’t control.”

“Adriana, we had discussed a power sharing last night before we left. I didn’t even realize we were sharing the powers just then. I guess we shared the powers because we had a binding agreement.”

“That’s exactly what happened. Now I realize that sharing your powers may be good sometimes, but next time you need to use a more subtle technique. The only technique I’ve heard of until now is by him placing his hands on the other evoloid’s forehead. That makes the transfer more subtle. He has the ability to share every single power with you, including the power absorption ability. YOU… WILL… NOT… DO… THAT… UNLESS… I… SAY… OTHERWISE! You two are just getting to know each other. I don’t think I need to remind you what happened the last time a dream maker and a power absorber shared their powers and they didn’t have a love bond like you two have.” She was referring to the Dark Knights. I had heard that they’d actually shared their powers.

“We’re not like them, Adriana,” Cristobel stated in fact.

“Do you think they started out evil, Cristobel?”

“No, I don’t think they did. I think it was the death of Black Heart’s mother that started them on their road to evil.”

“Yes, that’s exactly what set him off. Six months after his mother’s death at the hands of humans, they punished them all by making twenty gigantic prisons. To prevent their escape, they brainwashed them and blocked out the sun, killing all plant life. They blame all evoloids for their imprisonment. Of course, Black Heart and Diabolico disappeared leaving a front government as their puppet. You two already share a bond more powerful than they’re even capable of. They cannot love. You two can. If you lose your ability to love, you’ll be just as evil as they are, if not more so.”

“Adriana, I could never be like them. They only thing I have in common with Black Heart is his powers, nothing more. I’m sure Cristobel sees Diabolico the same way.”

“You have a lot more in common with them than you think. Do you really think it’s a coincidence that you two have Black Heart and Diabolico’s respective powers, Julian?”

“I hadn’t really thought about it.”

“I wasn’t supposed to tell you this, but I’ve already said more than I was supposed to. I figured you would have found out with your retrocognition anyway. That’s a rare gift in itself. I think you received those powers from your mother, just as I did mine. I’ll give you the good news first, Julian. My mother was adopted. Her mother, my grandmother, gave her up for adoption because she was couldn’t afford to raise her with the father out of the picture. She found her mother 18 years later. Her mother had two younger daughters, Cassidy and Sarah.”

“Wait, my mom’s name was Sarah, and I have an aunt Cassidy. So you’re saying that my mom and your mom are sisters?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. We have the gift of seeing into the past and future. We also have dreams about events happening in the present. This is a rare gift. There are only five other registered families with these powers. Still, you have a much rarer power. Only one other evoloid has that power, your biological father.”

“You’ve got to be kidding! Black Heart can’t be my father. There must be some mistake. Say it isn’t so!”

“Julian, it’s the truth. Cristobel, I hope you have figured out what this means as well.” Cristobel started crying. He knew that Diabolico was his father.

“I don’t want to be his son. I hate him. I hate them both!”

“Well, hate them all you want. They’re still the sperm donors. You two need some time to deal with this. I need to consult my parents. The two of you can do whatever you want EXCEPT sharing more powers.” The purple haze appeared once again and quickly disappeared along with Adriana. I was still in shock. I had just received the worst news I could think of. I still didn’t have all the details, but I knew there had to be more.

“Cristobel, are you okay?”

No, I’m not!” he snapped. “You just sent me into a nightmare and then Adriana said something even worse than the actual nightmare.”

“Look, I had to stop you. Your telekinesis was out of control.” He said nothing. A flash of bright light filled the room, blinding me. After my sight returned, he was gone. I decided to spend some time alone, which was easy since I was there by myself anyway. I got dressed, and went to the elevator. The elevator took me to the lobby as I requested. I saw no sign of Cristobel or Adriana. The obvious choice was the beach. I exited the lobby and flew over to the beach. I had packed a beach towel so that I could “sunbathe” on the artificial beach, something I had always wanted to do. I must have fallen asleep after a few minutes. I woke up to someone shaking my arm.

“What is it now,” I grumbled. “I’m just trying to relax. I thought you were mad at me.” Cristobel was kneeling over me. He didn’t look mad, which surprised me.

“I am still mad about the nightmare ball, but Adriana convinced me to work things out with you. She said, ‘He did what he had to do to stop you from destroying the entire building,” so I figured I would forgive you. Besides, it’s hard to stay mad at you anyway. I hate starting things off with a fight like that. It’s not normal. I hope that doesn’t mean we’re doomed from the start.”

“Well, there’s nothing normal about us. I didn’t use that nightmare ball just to hurt you. I used it to stop you. I hope you’d do the same thing if I were even in a similar situation. I know those nightmares are horrid. I read that guy’s mind last night. Even I was horrified. I just didn’t see any other way to stop you other than a thunderbolt and those are deadly.”

“Well, nightmare balls can kill as well. The nightmares are so real. You have no idea. Those monsters torture you. You feel all the pain, and once they actually kill you, your mind shuts down completely ending your life. You have to be careful with the nightmare balls. They’re deadly as well.”

“What’s with the flash of light?”

“Oh, that’s the power I received from my mother. It’s a defensive power that allows me to escape when I’m in danger.”

“Well, it works. It took five minutes for my vision to come back.”

“I just had to get away. I was madder about Diabolico being my father. I can’t believe it. Nobody ever told me about him. I wonder if my brother knows.”

“Who’s your brother?”

“Simon and I have the same mother. She’s died when I was born, just like your mom. He and Adriana started taking care of me after our uncle died. I guess you have two half brothers too, but he doesn’t have the same powers you do.”

“Who are they?”

“Edgar and Elliot,” he replied.

“So are they from my mom or Black Heart?”

“They’re your mom’s eldest children. Adriana told me not to tell you, but I figured you needed to know. Their powers are from their father. My father and yours killed theirs. We all deserve revenge against those bastards.”

“I wonder if our mothers were willing participants or if they were raped.”

“I have no idea. Adriana wouldn’t tell me.”

“Well, I want to know and I want to know now. Could you use your comlink?”

“No need. I’m here. I will answer your question Julian.” I nearly flew into the air from Adriana’s startling of me. I turned around and saw her. “Both of them have absorbed coercion or mind control powers. They use those powers on men and women alike. People are objects to them. Fortunately, they don’t kill their sex partners.”

“It’s still bad,” I snapped. “They’re forced to have sex with those monsters against their will. To me, that’s rape.”

“Well, it is rape, Julian. Very few would ever willingly have sex with either of them. They’re incarnations of evil. There’s another point I want to discuss about mind control. While you cannot use complete mind control for power sharing, you can modify them to so that they will eventually share a power with you willingly.”

“I don’t have mind control capabilities,” I answered honestly. “I can attack their minds, but they do not become pawns for me to control.”

“Well, I talked to the counsel and they suggested you absorb this power from someone in the organization. He is willing to help. All he asks is that you share your telekinesis with him in return.”

“Well, don’t ask me to kiss him for the power sharing to take place.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it. I actually do encourage you to kiss Cristobel, but never before any agreement to share powers. Once you make such a pact, you are bound to deliver it with a touch. A kiss seems to be too overwhelming and causes a surge of energy. Use a more subtle method from now on.”

“Why do you want me to have mind control powers? Aren’t they dangerous?”

“In your case, it’s too dangerous for you to not have mind control abilities. If you have mind control capabilities, you cannot be coerced. If you become a victim to coercion, you may end up a tool for mass murder. The same can be said of Cristobel. There is another, far more dangerous form of coercion, that of an attracter. Attracters use pheromones to attract mates. Their powers are extremely dangerous. A ‘mate’ will be willing to do anything and everything to make the attracter happy and the coercion is much deeper than any mind control can ever be. They think the attracter is an extension of their free will. I want you to be able to kill an attracter without hesitation. Attraction is sometimes stronger than mind control, but you must have both.”

“Do we have an attracter within our ranks?” Cristobel asked.

Adriana hesitated momentarily but answered, “Yes we do.”

“Why did you hesitate?” I asked.

“You have to understand that taking on two powers in such a short amount of time can be dangerous. You can send people into overload if you combine the powers. It would be better to learn them one at a time, especially for Cristobel. I expect you to share both of these powers with him. There’s another ability you have that he doesn’t. You can actually prevent him from using powers you have shared with him. You need to learn to tap into that power and soon. Cristobel, I want you to lift that tree with telekinesis. Julian, you are to stop him.” I closed my eyes and concentrated on Cristobel. I could sense him using telekinesis. I concentrated on stopping him. “You did it! I want you to keep practicing. Let’s try again. This time I want you to shoot a thunderbolt into the air, Cristobel. Julian, try it without closing your eyes. I sensed the electricity from Cristobel and soon the thunderbolt was protruding through the air. I concentrated on stopping him and he was forced to stop. “Okay, I’m satisfied. Now, let’s go to the White Knight Center.”

Adriana used her powers to teleport us to the White Knight Center. As the haze cleared, I saw Tempest, Oracle, and Carculius seated at the same table I saw in my dreams. “Come and sit down,” Oracle suggested. We walked toward the three chairs closest to us. Oracle was seating on the other side with two empty chairs surrounded her. Tempest was on the left end and Carculius was on the right. “We have a lot to talk about. Adriana, you told them about their relationship to the Dark Knights. First of all, I want to apologize to both of you. I knew this secret would hurt you both, being the sons of the most evil men this planet has ever known. Adriana also informed me about the incident at the retreat earlier. Julian, you are the most power evoloid ever born. You are the second recorded power absorber. You can also see events in the past, present, and future. While some have those powers individually, only nine evoloids have all three powers and three of the nine ‘oracles’ are present in this room. Cristobel, you are the second dream maker. You also have the rare flash ability. Dream makers and power absorbers have a special bond. Your fathers have a bond, a kind of symbiance. My visions tell me that the two of you will have a much deeper bond.”

“Elena, may I interrupt,” said Tempest.

“Yes you may, Alfonso,” she replied.

“Power absorbers, dream makers, and haze makers like Adriana and myself are the three most power types of evoloids in existence. The bond you share is to be deeper than your fathers’ bond. You have a much higher responsibility to one another. I know you two don’t know one another very well. That’s why we want you together as much as possible. From time to time, you will be separated, because your personal identities are just as important as your shared destiny. Adriana or I may be a huge part of that destiny. Without the haze making ability, the Dark Knights would never have been able to imprison this planet. That’s why they killed my parents. There’s another power they needed. My father was a conjurer, like my sister, Natalia. The four powers combined made the actual Dark Knight and his demonic horse possible. Haze combined with the dream making abilities allowed the people to sleep through the transition. Conjuring allowed the old cities and towns to disappear and allowed the Dark Knight to create the domed cities. The Knight and demonic horse were from Black Heart’s dream and Diabolico brought them to life. The haze allowed them to become the knight and the horse physically. Without Black Heart’s absorption ability, none of the powers could have been combined. Even with sharing their powers equally with one another, neither could have controlled both the powers of the knight and the demonic horse.”

“I have seen the dark knight and the demonic horse in a dream. I thought it was symbolic.”

“It is a symbol of their power, but the dark knight and his horse actually exist in Black Heart’s dreams. Diabolico can bring the monster to life and make it disappear at will.”

“Isn’t that conjuring?”

“No, it is not. Conjurers cannot bring objects to life. This is different. The knight and his horse come to life. Have you seen the white knight and his beautiful white stallion yet, Julian.”

“Yeah, I saw them this morning in a dream.”

“Cristobel, you can already bring them to life by making Julian relive his dream. Having said that, neither of you are ready for that yet. Before we can take back this planet, there is much work to be done. First, I want you two to have more practice with your powers. I also want your bond to be stronger. As Adriana mentioned before, you, Julian, must absorb two powers as soon as possible. Adriana told you what they are. I think you can handle both. You must demonstrate them for us once our agents share them. Over the next few weeks, you will also need to share these powers with Cristobel. The two of you must be immune to mind control and attraction. There is a third as well. Weather controllers are rare evoloids. They are unable to use their power on a large scale, because the Dark Knights’ powers are too strong for them to overcome in order to restore the planet. Only the two of you are capable. The knight and his horse expand your powers exponentially. The three of you must formulate a plan to take control of Centropolis. From there, the converted forces will join you in attacking another city until all 20 cities are under our control. This will be no easy task. The three of us as well as the rest of the vampires will help. Each of our cities in North America have a Protector Force. They will keep the respective cities busy while we take over Centropolis. Additionally, the Dugamonians will be assisting us. The Dugamonians have the technology to reverse the Dark Knight’s brainwashing techniques. The Dark Knight Army soldiers as well as the Dark Knight Air Force will have to undergo modification in order to reverse the brainwashing. Some of the military personnel may already be completely loyal to Dark Knights. Once we determine who they are, they will be dealt with. Some will undergo modification; others will be eliminated.”

“Sir, why are you telling us all of this?” I asked.

“Julian, I want you to see the big picture. The two of you will be paramount to our future success. We estimate that our plan for this planet will be two years. The Dark Knights themselves won’t interfere because they’re afraid of the Dugamonians. The ultimate goal is for the two of you to kill them on planet Nerongia. There are humans and evoloids on both planets. The Dugomonian natives live peacefully with the humans and evoloids. The planetary alliance itself may very well depend upon the revitalization of this planet. Your abilities will help us make that dream a reality. Are you both willing to help?”

“Yes,” we replied simultaneously.

“I’m glad to hear that. Now, here is what we want in the next few months. Julian, even without your abilities you were able to pass your first test in one attempt. Adriana may not have told you, but you are actually the second to do so. She was the first. Your abilities as an oracle allow you to spot your opponents’ weaknesses. This part of your power is used by your subconscious mind. You are able to do so even before your powers are counteracted. This is to your advantage. I’m still impressed. Without your extensive martial arts training, you would not have been able to pass the test, even with your ability to spot your opponents’ weaknesses with your telepathic abilities. Adriana, once he has passed the other two tests for hand-to-hand combat and the subsequent weapons tests, he will be third in command after you and Simon. Only your experience makes you and Simon more qualified for the 1st and 2nd in command. He is to be Simon’s apprentice. His powers allow him to learn at an accelerated rate. And don’t forget, he’s part of our extended family. Both of you should make us proud.”

“Cristobel, I want you to start learning to use your extraction power to bring people and creatures from dreams to life. Until now, we’ve told you not to do so. Now I want you to learn it. I still want you and Julian to remain here in White Knight City for the time being. I will be sending two temporary replacements. Julian, your training will continue here. Adriana, you will take Steven Marks and Collin Jackson with you to White Knight City. You need to send Nikita as well. Natalia won’t be happy, but I want to monitor Julian’s progress personally until his combat training is complete. You and Simon will be working on a plan to infiltrate some of the rogue compounds in the area around Centropolis.”

“I think I need a text archive for all of this information, Dad. It’s a lot to remember, even for me.”

“Adriana, only the people in this room are to know the contents of this conference. The only exemption is Simon. Am I clear?”

“Yes sir, you are clear.”

“Good, I will call Lady Valentine into the room first.” Tempest pressed a button on his holographic console. “We’re ready for you in the conference room.”

“I’ll be right there, cutey pie.”

“Lady Valentine, don’t flirt with my husband,” Oracle snapped.

“I was just...”

Oracle interrupted. “I know you were just being ‘friendly’, Julia. I know about your powers. I suggest you tread carefully young lady. Now get in here.”

“Yes ma’am.” A minute later, a beautiful young redhead entered the room.

“Lady Valentine, these two fine young men are Cristobel and Julian,” Oracle said as she pointed to us one by one.

“These guys will be a great addition to my…”

“JULIA, you will not be adding to your harem!” Tempest shrieked.

“Sorry boss, they’re just so hot. I want to play with them.”

“Julia, that’s what I want you to do for now. They need a demonstration of your powers. Keep in mind, they’re both gay.”

“I love a challenge,” she retorted with a sly grin. “I think I’ll try you first. I’ve always loved Latinos, and you’re one of the finest specimens I’ve seen.” Cristobel’s demeanor changed with her words. He was more than receptive to her advances. He stood up without hesitation. They wrapped their arms around each other. They kissed. The kiss was much more than a friendly peck on the cheeks. They played tonsil hockey as if they were alone in the room. At first, I just watched in amusement, but then I felt my jealousy building. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Stop!” I yelled. “That’s enough.” She backed away from him and he just stood there, blank and unable to respond.

“It’s okay, sugar. There’s plenty of me to go around.” Her words were so powerful. I could feel her essence filling me. It was so intoxicating. I instantly fell in love with her. I wanted to kiss her more than anything else in the world. I stood up and she tackled me to the ground. She took off her shirt, revealing her voluptuous breasts. She leaned down and put my head in between her tits. I reached around, found the snaps on the back of her bra, and unfastened them. She leaned up so that I could remove her bra. She shifted slightly and aimed her left breast for my hungry mouth.

“Okay Julia, that’s enough,” Carculius grumbled. “I think they’ve seen what you can do. Put your clothes on. I’m sure Adriana and Oracle prefer to see you with clothes on. Go into the restroom and put them back on. You two gentlemen get back to your seats.” His last statement started as Lady Valentine dismounted me. I was still dazed and confused. While I’d never had much attraction to women before that, I was still attracted to her. It was an odd feeling. Cristobel was still elusive. He had barely been able to comprehend Carculius’s order. Moments later, Lady Valentine returned from the restroom.

“Now, reverse it, Julia. These two can’t even think right now,” Tempest ordered. I suddenly felt normal again. I still remembered exactly what had happened. “As much as I dislike using my own daughter like this, we need you to demonstrate your abilities on her.”

“Dad, I think we’ve seen enough. Then again, Julia is beautiful. I want to touch her.”

“ENOUGH!” Oracle’s scream was so loud my ears started to hurt. “Let’s get down to business. Julia, we need you to share your power with Julian.” At that moment, I finally noticed the similarities in our names and how we would both soon have the same power. I was chomping at the bit to learn it. “Are you willing, Julia? He can also share a power with you. You have several choices ranging from electrokinesis and telekinesis to the ability to attack others’ minds.”

“The mind attack will be perfect!”

“Then, let’s get started,” I replied. I stood up. “Close your eyes.” She closed her eyes and I placed my right hand on her forehead. Instantly, I felt the exchange of power surging from my hand into her mind as her abilities seeped into me. It was invigorating. Soon I felt a force pushing me away from her, signaling that the power sharing was complete.

“Julian, test your powers on one of the guards at the door.” Oracle was sending the message to me telepathically. I chose a subtle approach. I sat down in my seat and looked at the door. I saw a guard with baby blue eyes. I could tell from his eyebrows that he had blond hair. He was too adorable to resist, or rather, he wouldn’t be able to resist me. I sent an invisible cloud of pheromones to him. His eyes locked on mine instantly. “Julian, just so you know, he is straight. Your power transcends his sexual orientation. Let him come to you now. You can do whatever you want with him. We’ll even leave the room if you like. Cristobel may object, but you can bring him into the encounter. You can make the guard feel attraction to both of you and make Cristobel desire him as well.”

Oracle’s message assured me that I was in complete control. The guard came to me. I could see the desire in his eyes. Cristobel already looked happy even though I hadn’t sent any signals to him. He was already open to the idea. “What’s your name, hot stuff?”

“Brian Fergusson,” he replied.

“I’d like permission to take him to a room with a bed in it.”

“Very well,” Tempest replied.

“Dennis, escort these three to some empty sleeping quarters. After your liaison, you’re free to go. Brian, you have the rest of the day off. Julian, I want Cristobel and you to return at 1800 for dinner. Your room’s information system will arrange transport.”

I sent a telepathic message to Tempest. “Can I have Dennis too?” Tempest smiled and nodded. “Can you teleport the four of us back to the suite at the retreat?” He nodded again.

“Dennis, you’re free for the rest of the day as well.” With that, he used a gray haze to send us back to the hotel suite.

“What are we doing here?” Dennis asked.

“Dennis, we’re going to have a foursome,” I replied with a sly grin. His eyes lit up with desire. I sent Brian a signal to kiss Cristobel, which he did without hesitation. I was loving this power more and more as Dennis’s lips locked with my own. His essence filled me instantly. He was completely lost in his desires he’d never experienced before. I could read his thoughts and desires. He was kissing a man for the first time in his life. I pulled away momentarily, realizing what might happen after my powers were lifted from him. I had to test it. I pulled my attraction powers out of him. He stood there. He was a bit shocked. “Dennis, how do you feel right now?” Cristobel and Brian didn’t react at all.

“That was incredible. I was told this might happen. I told them I had always been a bit curious. I know you withdrew your powers, but I’m still okay with it. You can…”

I went back to kissing the brown-haired, green-eyed Adonis. He wanted to continue so I didn’t even hesitate. Without breaking our kiss, he backed me into the bed on the left side. Cristobel and Brian were on the right side. I lay down in the bed and then Dennis climbed on top of me. We were still fully clothed but not for long. We kissed again just as Brian and Cristobel lay down on the bed.

Cristobel switched his focus, however, to me. Brian and Dennis turned their focus to one another. Both of them left the bed and ended up on the floor. Cristobel and I kissed for the first time since the incident earlier that very day. I could feel my powers growing within me. I could sense others at the retreat kissing one another. Apparently, the power made everyone within a close proximity horny as well. Cristobel made me sit up so he could remove my shirt. He removed the garment with reckless abandon. He kissed my neck as he gently caressed my chest. He continued kissing, licking, and caressing me. I gasped as he started rubbing my hardness through my pants and licking my navel. He continued the treatment for several minutes as I played with his hair. He couldn’t wait any longer. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. He reached into my underwear to free my hardness. He stroked my hardness as he went back to licking my abdomen. I could feel his hardness caressing my leg. I wanted to feel it in my mouth. He knew what I wanted. I was learning that I didn’t even have to tell him what I desired. He knew instantly. He backed off and got off the bed. He started some music and slowly undressed, rarely breaking eye contact.

He leapt up onto the bed and walked over to me. Dennis came in behind me and started kissing my neck as I teased the head of Cristobel’s uncut cock with my tongue. He was already leaking pre-cum which I greedily consumed. Dennis knelt down behind me and gave me one of the best rim jobs ever. He knew exactly how to please me, even though it was his first ever experience with a man. As I continued to give Cristobel the first blowjob he’d ever received from me, Brian was behind him, giving him a rim job as well. I could feel the pressure building in Cristobel. In anticipation of Cristobel’s orgasm, I too felt like I was about to blow any second. In unison, all four us shot massive loads all over. Cristobel shot his hot, sticky load down my waiting throat as Brian shot on my chest. Dennis had stood up and shot his load on my ass. As my breathing slowed and I was increasingly aware of my surroundings, I requested the time from the room’s information system. The time was 1400. “That was incredible,” I said.

“I want more,” Dennis replied. “This is incredible. I’ve been missing out. I want to fuck you, Julian.”

“Cristobel should be the first to do that, and then you can. I have a feeling we’re going to be busy for a while.” I was right. For the next four hours, we continued our foursome. By the end of it, all of us had topped and bottomed for the other three. We were all extremely exhausted, but dinner was just around the corner. Cristobel and I showered together. The last thought on our minds at that moment, was sex. We were energized, yet tired at the same time. We showered quickly. We were dried off and dressed with 10 minutes to spare.

Copyright © 2010 Tiger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..