Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 461 Words
  • 1,200 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Evergreen - 1. Chapter 1: Pinched

Rivals: one

Lovers: zero

Evergreen

Chapter One: Pinched

I am seventeen, again. My name is Avery Greene. Each of my lives have been individual, different and unique; and time has changed things enough to spice it all up. But I am I. Always will be as long as my luck holds out. Only my death by the hand of the one I love will end the cycle. I am the last Evergreen, a tree with many limps covered with millions of evergreen needles, each a possible life for me; but I have one root that is buried deep in father earth. I am the last remnant of a curse or blessing. Father earth so mourned the death and lost of his first human lover, that he broke his own law and made the evergreen. Beings more suitable to heaven or hell, than earth. And Mother earth was not pleased

My body is different again. But it is the same. Beauty beyond measure has always been mine. Perfect proportions, grace of movement and physical expression, ever fair of face; an angel, a devil. Strength, speed, and agility. But, I am always tailored for this one life.

My mind is as vast as the ocean and as deep. It has many sides, but I am the core. I am all. This life is but a new side. Creator and destructor, have no doubt, I am both.

And my need to love is indescribable. And my desire is...

I am in trouble. "Avery Greene please sit down. I assume you know why you are here. Would you please explain to me if you can why David Dark would give you a very noticable black eye. David has a remarkable record, it is unblemished, he is an outstanding student and president of the junior class. On the other hand your record is a little perplexing to say the least. Care to comment?"

Like I said, I am in trouble. Truth or story time. Which should I choose. Being bold has often helped me in tight places. So truth it will be. Well mostly truth. "Sir, it was a joke that went wrong. I surprised David. He reacted with his fist, before he knew he should laugh."

"And the nature of this surprise, Mr. Greene?" Principal Thomas asked and smiled despite himself.

It's going to be alright, no problem. "Well, sir, I pinched David's ass... er... butt... bottom. Sir." My face was flushing in heat waves, but I thought I heard Mr. Thomas laugh.

"Yes, so Mr. Dark told me. But he didn't think much of your joke. Sexual haressment and violence are not appropriate behaviors. You and Mr. Dark will spend the next two weeks in detention policing the grounds for litter. Any complaints about that Mr. Greene?"

The plot thickens, is it soup yet?

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..