Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 926 Words
  • 1,473 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Evergreen - 3. Chapter 3: Personal Trial

A god can sulfer.

Evergreen

Chapter Three: Personal Trial

School was a breeze. Go to class. Turn in homework. Smile at the teachers. Take tests. Write papers. Read books. Make a few A's. Have fun, talk to and see my friends. Play sports, goof around. Strut my stuff, be cool. I was the man.

So, I had two weeks detention, by the time it was over half the school would want to be picking up trash with me. And David would be with me the whole time. I would get to the bottom of his problem. Ha ha! pun intended.

"So, here are your bags and your sticks. There is enough litter around this place to keep you two busy for the next hour easily. I expect to see full bags when you report back. And keep at it, you don't want me to catch you slacking." Coach Small was the football coach and the size of small house. "Yes, Sir." David and I replied.

David walked off without a word to me and punched a paper cup with his stick. "David wait up I need to say something, okay. You know I'm sorry for pinching you. I was just being stupid. I thought it would be funny. And I'm sorry, David."

"Is that so, I'm sure you tell all your conquests, you're sorry, after you step all over them."

"What does that mean, David?"

"It means have you told Brenda you're sorry? I can't believe the stuff you said about her it the locker room. How you finally got to third base with her. How it felt to slide your hand down her panties. How she was wiggling and whimpering and calling your name when you fingered her. How all your time spent with her was now paying off. How it had been easy to get her. How she almost begged for it. That she was hot for it and you were going to give it to her next time right after she learns to suck your dick."

"So that's what this is all about? You are jealous of my fun with Brenda?"

"No, shit for brains. I'm mad. Is this the way you think of me? I'm just an easy lay. A slut to fuck for fun? A way to pass the time and get your rocks off. Would you tell tales about me in the locker room if our kind of fun was accepted? Would you proudly tell all the guys how I acted at the first touch of your hand? Would you tell them how big I am? How hard I got. How I came. The sounds I made. Would you tell them I suck like a hoover? Would you tell them how sweet my hole is? Would you feed your ego and drag me in the shit so you can look the stud?" David walked off to punch another cup with his stick.

Avery was stunned. The fist David had hit him with was nothing compared to this. This hurt him all the way to his soul. Avery could feel his tears. Was he this monster. Brenda was a good girl, sweet. Was it wrong to talk about her hidden passion, her need for the physical. Avery was her first boyfriend. Someone was always talking shit about girls in the locker room. So much so that Avery didn't even half listen. Did he hurt Brenda? Just to feel and look the big man. He loved being the big man. The most wanted, the best looking, the smartest; the proudest stud of the walk. Yes, if his pride and vanity was at stake, he would hurt someone. It was his flaw, like in those old greek stories, the hero always had a fatal flaw.

"David, I'm sorry. I havn't talked about us to anyone and I never will. I wouldn't hurt you."

"Yeah, tell that to Brenda, this will follow her thru the rest of high school. Guys will think of her as a piece of ass action and not the lovely girl she is. You have done a cruel and bitter deed, something I thought you were incapable of."

******************************************************

"Bam! Bam! Bam! Total silence and stares. "I want everyone here to hear this, a few days ago I did something really bad. I stood in this spot and bragged that I was the stud, the man, some kind of sexual god. I made comments about a girl I had no right to make. She is a good, kind and beautiful person. I'm lucky she evens talks to me now. But I want everyone to understand this. I will not listen to talk about any girl in this locker room again. I am sorry for all I said and I am sorry I insulted us all with my trash talk." Avery turned and walked out. It's a start.

*******************************************************

Mistakes and regrets and evil deeds, make bitter fruit for a Evergreen. I much prefer the first sweet kiss of passion. My limbs a lover's bower. My body a paradise and a hell. I can give and take, have and hold both pain and pleasure. I am hammer and anvil, sword and sheath, plow and earth. And you can break me with the drop of a tear. "You called me whore, sir. And whore I became. Every man in your service took me. Hour after hour, day after day and the child that was yours died along with my soul. And now I die too. All for your vanity." Evergreen. Everpain. Everregret. Everfool Evildeed.

A god can repent.

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..