Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Knots 2 - 11. Chapter 11

Truth and Courage

Matt

That whole Sunday afternoon passed like one long week as I waited for Andy to call. I figured he’d call to tell me how hot the sex was. It was one of those cases where I wanted to hear all about it, just as if he was telling me about the big fish he caught down at the pond or how he got his highest score on Call of Duty. That’s what best friends do. But this was obviously different.

We were just finishing dinner when I saw Andy strolling up the walk to our front door. I jumped out of my chair, opened the door, and pulled him into a big hug. “Boy am I glad to see you.”

He smiled. “Cool your jets, Matt.” Then he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the dining room table. “What’s for dinner?”

My parents both laughed because it was so typically Andy. My mom started removing the plates. “Andy, you’re too late. We just finished.”

He bit his lip, gave her a sad look, and then broke into a smile. “That’s all right. I already ate. I just came by to see Matt.” He got up and walked into the backyard. I followed. He pulled two of the chaise lounges close together and whispered. “You’ll never guess what happened.”

I tightened the corner of my mouth and rolled my eyes. “I’m sure I can.”

“You’d be wrong. Those two were ready, willing, and able. We were out on my back porch like we are here, they took their shirts off, I took mine off, and before I knew it Thomas got up and started sucking on my nipples. I didn’t do anything but lay there in shock.”

I scowled. “What bullshit. I bet you had them stripped and fucked before they got on the patio.”

“No, really, Matt. I didn’t do anything. Thomas licked down to my shorts, pulled them off and started sucking my cock. And like I said, I didn’t do anything.”

I nudged his arm. “It’s all right Andy. I told you I’d love you no matter what. You can tell me the truth.”

He raised his voice just above a whisper. “I am telling you the truth. The picture of you walking home with your head down kept popping in my mind so I didn’t do anything. I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true.”

I blinked my eyes and curiosity got the best of me. “What happened next? No, wait a minute. Let me guess, you jumped up, pulled up your shorts, and told them to get out.”

Andy grinned. “Right. That’s exactly what I did.”

I had to laugh because I knew there was no way that was true. “Tell me what really happened.”

He looked up to check to see if my parents were within earshot and moved in closer. “Are you sure you want to know?”

“No, but tell me anyway.”

“Randy came over and stood next to me, pulled down his shorts, and his cock hits me in the face.”

“And you pushed him away, right?”

“I’d like to say yes for your sake, but I just couldn’t help it. I took it in my mouth and began to suck on that beast of a cock.”

I moved away from Andy.

Andy frowned. “Don’t get pissed. I’m just telling you what happened. It’s not as bad as you think.”

I rolled my eyes again and nodded. “Okay. Go on.”

“I’m not sure what Dillon taught those guys, but they sure knew what they were doing. I thought I was going to seduce them and make them pay for the loss, instead they’re going after me. If you’d have been there, they’d have gone after you too. In fact, Thomas said, ‘too bad Matt didn’t come.’”

My cock stirred. “I’m afraid to hear the rest of the gory details, but go on.”

“You’ll never believe it. Thomas pulled off my cock, licked down my legs, took my shoes off, massaged my feet, and began sucking my toes. It was orgasmic. Dillon never did that to me.”

I was angry and exasperated. “So when did the fucking start? You did fuck didn’t you?”

“Hold your horses. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.”

I sighed. “Okay, go on.”

“Randy pulled his cock from my mouth and licked down my chest and paused to give my abs a good licking before sucking on my cock. He’s damn good. Not as good as you though.”

I’m not sure if he meant it or not, but I wanted to believe it.

Andy moved in close again as a serious look came across his face. “Like I said. I didn’t do anything. Well, almost nothing. Randy’s cock staring me in the face was too much to resist. But in the middle of my seduction, and while I had my chance to take those guys to my room and fuck their brains out, I told them to stop.”

I snapped. “Now I know you’re lying.”

“No, really. I actually said we had to stop. I told them we should wait for you to join us on Friday. You said we’d have sex on Friday, right?”

I nodded. “Yeah, with you, not them.”

“Well, we may have to change our plans.”

I was caught in the middle again. Of course I wanted to have sex with those guys. I’d bitten the bullet and walked off that afternoon and now the whole thing was going to be facing me again on Friday night. I wasn’t sure how much willpower I had left. I let out a breath. “So did they leave when you told them no?”

Andy moved in closer again. “Hell no. They were so horny there wasn’t any way they were going to leave without having a good fuck. Fortunately for them, my parents were doing their usual Sunday shopping and having dinner out. I was as horny as they were, but something held me back. We headed to my bedroom where the two of them stripped and had sex on my bed. They asked me to join, but I didn’t. Aren’t you proud of me?”

I squeezed my lips and eyes tight. “Now I know you’re lying.”

There was excitement in Andy’s voice. “No, really. They said Dillon used to sit and watch them all the time. Sometimes he’d shoot video and they’d watch it afterward. They said it was really hot.”

I frowned. “Those two are really fucked up.”

“Maybe they are, but I gotta to tell you, watching them fuck had me jacking off and coming before they did.”

I felt a sense of relief and a deepening love for Andy when he told me this. “Are you serious? You just watched?”

He grinned. “Yes, my good man, I just watched.

“That deserves some kind of reward.”

He got a mischievous grin on his face. “What do you have in mind?”

“Follow me to my room and you’ll find out.”

“It can’t be sex. You said you were going to be celibate for the week. Of course, I can always hope.”

I won’t go into detail, but love swarmed through me like bees. Andy’s stunned me, and to my surprise, I thought the only way I could show him was to strip him naked and make love to him. Maybe it was the wrong thing because I said I wanted to wait the week out, but at that moment, it didn’t make any difference. Our sex was loving, beautiful, passionate, and did not give me the illusion of happiness. It gave me the feeling of contentment and peace, something I knew would only last a short time because when it was all done, we’d find ourselves again in the real world. But for that moment in time, it was pure. It was filled with love and not lust.

Andy

Thomas and Randy lay naked on my bed waiting for their breathing to slow. Randy looked over at me. “We could do it again, if you want to join us?”

I couldn’t believe these guys. They were fucking animals. And at that very moment, I realized I was a fucking animal too. It was weird.

“You guys make me so horny I’d do it in a second, but my parents are going to be home. I need to grab a bite and head over to Matt’s.”

Thomas shrugged. “If you say so. But don’t forget, we’re ready, willing, and able anytime you get the urge for a little fun. Don’t forget to bring Matt.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t forget.”

They jumped off the bed and started getting dressed while I admired those two hot bodies, the bodies I still wanted to touch and fuck so badly. Still did. But for the first time in my life, I decided to wait. I needed to talk to Matt.

I got up off my chair. “We should talk a little about tomorrow.”

Randy grabbed his shirt and slid it on. “Yeah, what about tomorrow? Are we going to go in together or by ourselves.? I was thinking that might be better to go in by ourselves, but stay within view of each other.” He smiled. “That way it won’t look like four queers walking into together as if we’d been fucking each other all weekend.”

Thomas grinned. “Yeah, even though it might be true.” He paused. “I think Randy’s right.”

I looked up for a second to think. “But everyone’s used to us all hanging together. I mean you and Thomas and Matt and me. If we don’t walk in like we usually do, they’ll figure something’s up.”

“True,” Thomas answered. “And I know Principal Evans said not to change the way we look or do things, but this is one change that might work to our advantage.”

I shrugged. “You might be right. Let me talk to Matt and I’ll call you later.”

They finished getting dressed and then surprised me by walking over and kissing me on the lips.

Randy held his a bit longer than Thomas, and when he pulled away he said, “I’ll be at Thomas’ so call him.”

I nodded. “Okay. I’ll try to get to you before nine tonight.”

*****

My parents drove up just as Thomas and Randy walked out the front door. They gave us a questioning look. Thomas and Randy waved and kept walking.

I expected the third degree, but I think they’ve accepted the fact I’m gay, and while they might not approve of me having sex, they pretty much just seemed to have accepted it. Sometimes I wished they’d have shown more concern. But I guess they thought they were doing the right thing.

I headed over to Matt’s after I grabbed a bite to eat. He had to be thinking the worst about my afternoon with those two crazy freshmen.

We sat out on his patio and talked. He didn’t believe my story at first. But of all the crazy things I’ve done with Matt over the years, I don’t think I’ve ever lied to him or him to me. If either of us had, I don’t remember it. That’s a pretty damn good thing to say about two best friends.

Of course he’d expected the worst and was surprised when the worst didn’t happen. He really didn’t want any details at first, but I had to tell him so he’d know how much I cared about him. I thought maybe he’d be angry at my sucking Randy’s cock, but he ignored it and looked at the larger picture of what happened. He knew what a horn dog I am, so he gave me some slack. And then you know what he did? He took me to his room and we made love, really made love. It was tender, soft, kind, slow, and any of a number of other words that would or could describe love. This was only the second time in my life that I felt real love. The first time was when Matt and I had sex the afternoon I found out about Dillon. The second time was that evening. It had to be so much better than what I’d have done with Thomas and Randy. Despite that, I couldn’t get them out of my mind.

Sometimes I accuse Matt of thinking too much, but you know, he’s pretty wise. If he and I hadn’t talked about love and lust, who knows what might have happened that afternoon with those two sex crazed freshmen.

Matt

Andy and I laid on our back holding hands as the afterglow of sex brought us back into the real world. Holding hands seemed weird for some reason. I’d never held hands with a guy before, just Gina.

I squeezed Andy’s hand. “We’d better get dressed and head out to the living room or the patio before my parents come knocking on the door. We’re lucky they haven’t already. My mom knows something’s up. She gave me the third degree when I came home.”

I rolled off the bed and Andy followed. “What did you tell her?”

I grabbed my shorts. “Nothing. She could tell I was upset though and made me sit at the dining room table. She thought she could wait me out, but I didn’t say anything. But she told me she knew I’d tell them when I was ready. Only problem is, I’m not sure I’ll ever be ready.”

Andy was slipping on his pants and shirt. “At least I don’t have to worry about that shit anymore. It’s all out in the open. At least with our parents.”

“You’re right. Maybe I should just tell them we’ve been having sex.”

“Having sex or that you’re gay?” he asked as he slipped his shoes on.

I buttoned my shirt. “Hell, Andy. I don’t know. Maybe I’m bi. Never had sex with a girl so I really don’t know. You have. Why do you think you’re gay and not bi?”

He shook his head. “You always have to get into this deep shit don’t you? Hell, I may be bi. I sure enjoyed sex with the girls. You know how people talk about sexual preference? I guess I just prefer guys. I like sucking dick and girls don’t have cocks. But licking a guy’s asshole isn’t much different than licking a girl’s pussy. Girls are easier to slip your tongue into, their clit is easy to get to, and they love that shit. At least most of them do. Well, obviously guys love having their ass rimmed. I’ve licked a few girl’s holes and they seem to like it too. Not a lot of girls like to suck cock though, and I think that’s a big mistake. Guys love having their cock sucked.”

I rolled my eyes and smiled. “Now look who’s getting into deep shit. Thanks for sharing. I can always use a little education....Anyway, back to what we’re going to do tomorrow. Did you talk to Thomas and Randy about it?”

“Yep. They think maybe we should walk in separately, but stay within view of each other. That seems like a good idea.”

“Let’s talk it over with my parents,” I said as we headed to living room. They were both reading. “Mom, Dad, we need to talk to you about tomorrow.”

They put their books down. My mother got a surprised look on her face. “Is that what was bothering you this afternoon?”

I didn’t want to lie so smiled flirtatiously. “I’m not telling.

Andy gave me a quick glance and then looked back at my parents. “I was talking to Thomas and Randy this afternoon and they thought we should walk into school separately but stay within sight of each other. What do you think?”

My dad set his book on his lap. “That might be best. You’ll really call attention to yourselves if the four of you walk into together. Those two boys seem pretty sharp. I’d go with that plan if I were you.”

Andy took out his cell phone and punched in a number. “Thomas, we talked your idea over with Matt’s parents and they agree. The question is how we’re going to arrange to be close but not too close.”

I pointed to my watch.

“Matt just pointed at his watch. If I’m reading him right, he thinks we should set our phones or our watches to the same time.”

I nodded and pointed at him and then me so he knew we needed to talk.

“Hold on a sec. I need to talk to Matt.” He muted his phone and turned to me. “What do you have in mind?”

“We need to stay in view of each other so let’s time it so we come in about thirty seconds apart. Let them go first. Thomas, then Randy, then you, and then me. How’s that?”

“Sounds good.” He un-muted his phone. “The first bell rings as 7:55 so, Thomas, you go in first at 7:45.....You’re right, Thomas. We’ll need to meet beforehand.”

I shook my head.

“Wait a minute, Thomas.”

“We don’t want to be standing around so everyone will start staring,” I warned. “We take the same bus, so let’s sit in different seats and drift off the bus one at a time and stay within eyesight of each other. Hopefully, nothing will happen on the bus.”

“Did you hear that, Thomas?”…You did? Good. Let’s do that....Okay, see you tomorrow. Good luck.”

“Sounds like a good plan,” my dad said. “What are you going to do if someone says something to any one of you?”

I gave him a questioning look. “What do you think we should do?”

“I’d ignore any initial comments. Just walk on. You should only get concerned if anyone gets up close, gets in one of your faces, or two or three guys gather around any one of you. You and Andy are older, so I’m inclined to think they’ll go after the two freshmen first. Of course, I’m hoping no one will do anything. Mr. Evans has talked to the teachers and students. Let’s hope they listen.”

I furrowed my eyes. “Be serious Dad. These are high school kids. Sometimes their ears don’t function.”

He smiled. “I guess you’re right. But we can always hope.”

“Just be cool,” my mom said. “Don’t let your anger get the best of you. Turn the other cheek. But remember you only have four cheeks and once they’ve all been turned, it’s time to fight.”

I gave my mother a crazy look. “Is that you talking or has something possessed you? And by the way, what do you mean four cheeks?”

Andy nudged me and pinched my ass.

“Oh,” I replied.

Andy started toward the door. “I’d better be going. Need to get my beauty rest and my fists sharpened.”

“Goodnight, Andy,” my parents said in unison.

“Night,” he replied.

I walked him to the door. “See you tomorrow.” I grabbed him and held him tight.

“Yeah, see you tomorrow,” he muttered as he blew in my ear.

He looked so alone walking down our walk to the sidewalk. I spoke just low enough for only him to hear. “Sleep tight. Pleasant dreams.”

Andy turned back. “I will. I’ll be dreaming of you and the things I’d like to do to that hot body of yours.”

I shook my head, smiled, and closed the door.

The Bus

The bus carried mostly freshmen and sophomores and a few juniors. It was half full when Mr. Brown picked up Thomas and a few girls. He climbed the steps, stopped at the front of the bus, and looked down the aisle at blank faces. A few girls giggled and a couple boys were whispering to each other. The bus driver said, “Good morning, Thomas.”

Thomas smiled at the bus driver and then down the aisle. “Good morning, Mr. Brown.”

Thomas sat at the first empty seat halfway down the aisle. He heard one of the two girls behind him whisper, “I think that’s one of the boys Dillon had sex with.”

“Really?” the other asked. “That boy is hot. I hope he hasn’t gone to the dark side.”

Thomas turned back toward the two girls and smiled without saying anything. He figured he’d just let their imaginations decide for themselves.

The bus picked up a few more students and then he saw a group of boys ganged around Randy. The bus stopped and the boys were all screaming, “Faggot. You’re nothing but a fucking faggot.”

Thomas rushed out of his seat toward the door, but the bus driver stood in his way. “I’ll take care of it.” Mr. Brown stepped out of the bus, walked over to the group, grabbed Randy by the arm. “Get on the bus.” He looked at the bullies. “You guys’ll have to walk.”

Four girls and two more boys got on the bus. Randy didn’t look at Thomas as he sat next to Sally. Whispers could be heard all over the bus as the bus headed to the next stop. A boy crawled from the back of the bus to Thomas’ seat and whispered, “What’s it feel to have a dick up your ass?”

The bus driver yelled, “James, get back to your seat.”

Thomas turned back and said, “Would you like me to show you? Experience is the best teacher.”

James turned red and said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Then keep your mouth shut and leave me alone.” He turned back toward the front of the bus.

Sally gave Randy a big smile. “I missed you while you were out of school. My bus ride wasn’t the same.”

Randy smiled. “Thanks, Sally. That means a lot.” He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see two boys behind him.

“Sally may have missed your faggotty ass, but we didn’t,” Kyle snapped. “I’m sure Dillon got a lot of enjoyment out of it though.”

Randy stood.

The bus driver yelled. “Sit down, young man.”

Sally scowled at the boys behind them and then turned to Randy. “Ignore him. They represent the bottom rung of the evolutionary scale.”

Randy turned and spoke in a low voice. “I noticed you had a good time at my house last night.”

Kyle hit Randy on the side of his head. “Watch your mouth faggot.”

Randy jumped over the back of the seat and grabbed Kyle. Mr. Brown yelled, “Stop!” as he pulled the bus to the side of the road. He was a big man so grabbed each of them by their upper arm and dragged them off the bus.

Thomas was out of his seat on the on his way out the door when the driver came back up the steps. “Sit down. You don’t need to get involved.”

“But he’s my best friend.”

“I don’t care. Sit down. I’ll talk to Mr. Evans when we get to school and he can handle it.”

Thomas started past the driver. “You’re just going to leave the two of them there together. They’ll kick the crap out of each other.”

The driver put his hand out. “You might be right.” He stepped off the bus. “Randy, get on the bus. Kyle, you can walk to school. Mr. Evans will take care of the two of you when you get there.”

Randy hung his head as he went back to his seat.

Sally nudged his arm. “Ignore them.”

Randy kept his head down and didn’t look up until the bus slowed and he saw Andy and a few others waiting for the bus. Andy got on the bus first with a smile. His shirt was out and there was some blood on it. He had a bruise on his cheek, and moved slowly like he was in pain. He looked down the aisle. “Any of the rest of you looking for a fight?”

Three girls got on and then four boys. One boy was wiping blood from his nose and the other was covered with grass. They scowled as they waited for Andy to sit before they headed to the back of the bus.

Mr. Brown stood at the front of the bus and grabbed the microphone. He cleared his throat. “Fighting is a suspendable offense. I won’t tolerate it on my bus. If this happens again, those involved will lose their bus privileges. Is that understood?”

There was silence. “Okay then. We have a couple more stops. Let’s see if we can have some peace and quiet before we get to school.”

Andy sat next to Jane. She took a tissue from her backpack, wiped his nose, and then lightly touched his bruise. “Ow! But thanks.”

He hugged her as a big smiled crossed his face. He let go and looked back at his two tormentors, who were now sitting with James and Kyle. Andy’s smile pissed them off. Kyle pointed at the other three and then at Andy. Andy shrugged and flipped them off. There were a few gasps from the girls and then the bus went silent.

The bus was quiet by the time Matt got on. He smiled at Mr. Brown and headed down the aisle, but stopped when he saw Andy’s bruised face and bloody shirt. He looked around the bus and spotted the four boys smiling at the back of the bus. He started toward them, but stopped when Andy shook his head. He nodded, looked around, and grabbed the first empty seat near the front of the bus.

The bus was quiet for the rest of the ride to school. But the day had only begun.

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Quote 1: Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom. ~Merry Browne

Chapter Quote 2: The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority. ~Ralph W. Sockman

Chapter Quote 3: If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other causes for prejudice by noon. ~George Aiken

----------------------------------------------------------------          

Contact me at eliassctt@gmail.com, write a review, or click like. A review and a like improve my rating as an author. So if you like this story, please write a review and/or click like. I answer all emails.

I’d like to thank Lisa and Tighe for taking the time to edit Knots. As the author, I take final responsibility for all parts of the story, including any errors.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events or locales, is purely coincidental and no slanderous intent is implied.

 

 

Truth and Courage
Copyright © 2014 Uplifted Spirit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Boy, those guys, Kyle, James, etal, really are not making it easy on Matt and Co. They think they're funny but they should be minding their own business. I hope they get in trouble! lol ;)

Link to comment
On 09/30/2013 01:41 PM, Lisa said:
Boy, those guys, Kyle, James, etal, really are not making it easy on Matt and Co. They think they're funny but they should be minding their own business. I hope they get in trouble! lol ;)
Some guys are just ignorant. There's always trouble ahead.
Link to comment

Damn good quotes! I'm liking this story more and more.

Great chapter. Love winning over lust was shown in Matt and Andy's beautiful making out, the more so because Matt broke his vow in order to prove his love to Andy, again! And Andy had proved his love for Matt by resisting his lustful urges. Great stuff!

Now the Monday morning hell test. And we've just done the bus run with such dramatics. Wow! So far they've weathered the first onslaught with the help of Mr Brown. Great start! Can't wait for the next chapter. So glad I don't have to! Haha!

Link to comment
On 10/16/2014 09:13 PM, Jaro_423 said:
Damn good quotes! I'm liking this story more and more.

Great chapter. Love winning over lust was shown in Matt and Andy's beautiful making out, the more so because Matt broke his vow in order to prove his love to Andy, again! And Andy had proved his love for Matt by resisting his lustful urges. Great stuff!

Now the Monday morning hell test. And we've just done the bus run with such dramatics. Wow! So far they've weathered the first onslaught with the help of Mr Brown. Great start! Can't wait for the next chapter. So glad I don't have to! Haha!

That's one thing about reading a story that's been written because you don't have to wait for the next chapter. I think I saw you start reading sometime yesterday morning around 5:00 AM and ending around 9:00 AM. Are these times correct? If so, you are staying with the story for quite a good time. Glad you liked the chapter.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..