Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Knots 3 - 12. Chapter 12

A Lot of Rethinking Going On

Knots 3

Chapter 12

Andy

Matt and I walked to the bus stop that morning and all I had on my mind was sex. “Matt, we gotta get together and fuck. Aren’t you horny?”

He grinned. “Yeah, thanks to you I’m always horny, but what can we do. I’m grounded and so are you.”

Let’s go out for a run tonight and we can stop at the vacant house. Let’s invite Thomas.”

“Why Thomas?”

Obviously I wasn’t being too subtle. “Well, we could have a threesome. It doesn’t make any difference now. All the shit has already hit the fan. Plus, I kind of like him.”

“Me too.”

I frowned. “I thought you liked Gina.”

“I do. But I’m like caught between two worlds. Like I told you before, I’m confused. I love our sex but I’m also attracted to Gina.”

I gave him a gentle shove. “Well, make up your mind. It doesn’t look like you and I are going to be boyfriends and I want a boyfriend. I liked being with Dillon. It felt good when I thought he was my boyfriend. It didn’t feel so good when I found out about everything else. But I gotta tell you, I really like Thomas. And I know you like him too. That’s why I thought we could have a threesome.”

Matt smiled. “I love his legs. I could massage them all day.”

“He does have hot legs, doesn’t he? And he has that cute innocent face.”

Matt grinned. “Yeah, he does, but he’s not so innocent.”

“Hell, we both know that. By the way, I saw you having sex with him in the vacant house.”

He gave me a shocked look. “And you didn’t stop us or join us?”

“Matt, you’re my best friend. I was jealous as hell. I wanted in on it, but I care about you too much and decided to just leave you two alone.”

We stopped walking. “Why are you telling me all of this now?”

“I’d like Thomas to be my boyfriend. I need a boyfriend.”

Matt shrugged. “You just think you need a boyfriend. And why Thomas? Can’t you find one of Randy’s hook-ups?”

“I don’t want just some whore or horny guy that’s just looking for a blowjob or some quick sex. Like I said, my relationship with Dillon wasn’t what I thought it was, but for a time it was awesome. I want that again.”

We started walking toward the bus stop. “If we don’t hurry, we’re going to miss the bus.”

“Would you be angry if I tried to get Thomas to be my boyfriend?”

“Shit, what a question to ask,” he said with a confused look on his face. “I don’t know what I want. Gina’s pissed at me, Thomas likes me, and I like him. But unlike you, I don’t want a boyfriend. I like the sex, but I don’t think I have the energy to put anything into a relationship right now. In case you don’t know, I resigned as sophomore class president.”

I gave him a shocked look. “Damn, you are fucked up.”

“Just seemed like the right thing to do. It’s one less thing to worry about.” He gave me a worried look. “Can you imagine what it’s going to be like when we get to school today after last night’s news?”

“Shit, I’ve been thinking about Thomas so much, I hadn’t even thought of that. It’s going to hit me harder than you. At least you weren’t involved with Kyle. Everyone at school is really going to think I’m some kind of whore.”

Matt laughed. “You are.”

I slapped him on the back. “Shut up, asshole.”

“The problem you have Andy, is that Thomas isn’t like you and Randy. It’s going to be hard for anything special to happen between you.”

“I know. But he likes you and I thought if we had a threesome, maybe he’d get to know me better and I could show him I’ve changed. We can all go out for a run and end up at the empty house. You owe me one for not bothering you and Thomas when I caught you guys fooling around in that house.”

Matt let out a belly laugh. “You must be joking. You think that having a threesome is going to make him think you changed? You’ll have to do more than that. And while I appreciate you not interrupting, I’m not sure if I owe you one.”

I gave him a hopeful look. “Or you could tell him you like him as a friend, like having sex with him, that you don’t want a boyfriend, and suggest that if he wants one, I’m available.”

He shook his head. “I love how you make life sound so simple. Maybe you should send him flowers and tell him how much you love him.”

“God Matt, you can be an asshole at times.”

“Just telling it like it is.”

We got to the bus stop and kids were milling around waiting for the bus. They got quiet when we got there. I would have normally said, “What the fuck’s the matter with you guys? Never heard of guys fucking before? Get over it.” But I didn’t. I lost some of that old bravado and maybe it was because I felt a little like a teenage whore. Maybe not as bad as Randy, but bad enough.

James, the guy I got in a fight with earlier in the year, when the Dillon shit came out, broke the silence. “Did you guys have a good time last night?”

I couldn’t help it. “Yeah, your mother was hot.”

He was quick. “Couldn’t have been my mother, she’s a woman and you only like guys.”

I fired right back. “Oh, sorry, I meant to say your father.”

He shoved me.

I backed up. “You started this shit. If you can’t take it, keep your mouth shut.”

He pulled back a little, but wasn’t going to give up. “Well, the whole school knows about you guys, what you did, and no matter how you want to color it, you guys are just a bunch of gay whores.”

I stood my ground. “James, we know what we did. We know the whole school knows. But what do you want us to do about it? It’s done. We made some mistakes, but it’s time to move on. Why guys like you can’t just let go of this shit is beyond me. Think whatever you want, but keep it to yourself.”

He gave us a smug look. “Well, a lot of people are afraid to say anything because of the principal and Coach Gilbert, but Gilbert may not have his job much longer. And parents have been in Mr. Evans’ office since this stuff came out. What you did didn’t just affect you. Wake up and smell the shit.”

Matt didn’t say a word. It was strange to seem him like this. Where had all the confidence gone? He’d become like a sheep. I looked at him and with a little anger I asked, “Are you just going to stand there and take this shit?”

He stared straight ahead. “Just let it go, Andy. We have better things to do that waste our time with the likes of James, who is nothing but an ignorant prejudiced fool.”

Matt

Hell, Andy wanted Thomas. I’m not saying it was the last thing I expected, but it surprised me. But the one thing I have to tell you is one of the reasons Andy has always been my best friend is because he’s up front with me. I can’t say that I always like it, but at least knowing about Thomas gives us a chance to work it out.

The problem for me is my dick wants Thomas but my heart wants Gina, and my mind told me I had to decide which one I wanted more because I didn’t want to hurt Thomas or Gina, even though she was already pissed at me. The thing is, I didn’t think Thomas would ever give Andy a serious look. But the idea of a threesome made my dick hard. How much could it hurt? We were already in deep shit anyway. While I thought Thomas was partial to me, I didn’t think he saw us as committed, but to be honest I didn’t know.

But more on that later. James said something about Principal Evans and Coach Gilbert that bothered me as soon as he said it. I learned that day why they say “If you stick your neck out, you’re going to get it cut off.”

This is the gist of what I got: Coach Gilbert wouldn’t talk to us about it directly, but by the time we got to PE, we knew something was up and he did his best to clear it up without giving us too much information.

Coach got called into Principal Evans’ office. Evans drilled him on what he said in PE. From what I could gather, Evans wasn’t upset, but shit runs downhill and Evans had already been called by a couple of parents, the superintendent, and a board member.

Of course misinformation abounded, by time it got to the board members and the superintendent, Coach Gilbert had told everyone it was okay to have orgies and Principal Evans supported him. You’ve been reading this and you know that wasn’t true. But Evans talked to Coach Gilbert to clarify what he said and when done, Evans still thought Gilbert did the right thing. Only problem was, that when Evans told the parents, the superintendent, and the board member exactly what happened, they didn’t give a shit. Jackass Barnes’ mother and father were the leaders of the pack. Of course, that’s exactly the reason Jackass Barnes is a jackass.

Coach Gilbert did his best to straighten things out while trying to act like a professional. Basically, he told us that there may have been a misunderstanding about what he said the other day and that he needed to repeat that at no time did he say he approved of what “the notorious five” (My words, not his) had done, but that for the good of the team and the school it was important that they treat us with respect because none of us are perfect. When he finished, Jackass raised his hand and stood up.

“Coach, how can you expect us to respect people that did what they did?”

Coach didn’t miss a beat. “Jack, what do most of your friends and kids at school call you?”

He got an embarrassed look on his face. “Jackass Barnes.”
“How do you feel about that?”

“I hate it.”

“Do you think everyone should treat you with more respect?”

“Yes, but I didn’t do anything like what those guys did.”

Coach Gilbert was doing everything in his power to keep from smiling. “So Jack, why do they call you Jackass Barnes?”

“I don’t know. They just do.”

“Have you ever done anything that would make people call you that?”

“Not that I know of.”

Kealan Williams yelled, “They call you jackass because you act like an ass. You treat people like shit…pardon the French, Coach. You always think you’re right and just like now you’re passing judgment on our classmates. Don’t you think they’re already embarrassed enough? Do you think they like the way you treat them anymore than the way people treat you?”

Believe it or not, Barnes went silent.

“Well, Barnes. I’m waiting for an answer.”

Now you have to understand, it’s one thing when an adult gets on you, but quite another when a peer gets on your case. Before we knew it, two or three other guys spoke up and soon Barnes sat down and shut his mouth.

Coach Gilbert impressed me more every day. He asked, “Does anyone else have anything to say about what I said in class the other day?” There was complete silence.

Of course it took more than just that day to quell the disturbance put up by some of the parents, but as the trial came to an end, kids being kids, moved onto other things.

But on that day, Kyle was being cross-examined and to the best of our knowledge Dillon was going to take the stand.

Kyle’s Cross-examined

The usual procedural things were taken care of before the judge called on Roger Wheeler to cross-examine Kyle.

“You realize you are still under oath. Is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“You testified that it was Randy’s idea to have sex with Andy Gibson, but that he told Andy it was your idea. Is that correct?”

“Yes.”

Wheeler looked straight at Kyle. “You know that perjury is a punishable offense, right?”

“Yes.”

“So do you still hold to your story?”

Kyle squirmed in his chair. “Yes.”

“Would you still stick to your story if I brought in Randy Barnson and he told the court that it was you who told him you wanted sex with Andy?”

“Well, uh, uh.”

Wheeler didn’t say anything and let him sweat for four or five seconds. “I’m waiting for your answer.”

“Well, it’s possible I might have suggested it.”

“Might have or did?”

“I can’t quite remember.”

Wheeler moved in close to Kyle. “You do understand this is serious? Your answer to this question is serious. It’s not a maybe type question. Either you did or you didn’t. Which is it? If you want to change your answer, you need to do it now. Otherwise, I’m going to charge you with perjury.”

Kyle squirmed some more, glanced over at the defense table, then down at his lap, and mumbled, “It was my idea.”

Wheeler didn’t let him off that easily. “Please repeat the answer so the jury can hear you.”

Kyle loosened his tie and twisted his neck back and forth. “It was my idea.”

“Thank you.” Wheeler paused again. “Did the defendant suggest to you that you lure Randy and Andy into having sex?”

Kyle appeared to have lost his voice. He wiped his forehead with his hand. “Would you repeat the question?”

“Did the defendant tell you to lure Randy and Andy into having sex?”

“No.”

Wheeler repeated himself again. “Remember, you’re under oath.”

“My answer is still no.”

Kyle wasn’t a complete dummy. There wasn’t any way Wheeler could prove that Dillon had told him unless Dillon testified to that, and there wasn’t any way he was going to do that.

“So that’s your final answer?”

“Yes.”

“Yes he told you, or yes that’s your final answer?”

“That’s my final answer.”

Wheeler had played his trump card getting Kyle to confess that it was his idea to lure Randy and Andy into having sex. His big hope was he could get the jury to believe Dillon was responsible for getting Kyle to nudge Randy into getting Andy to have sex with him. But he wasn’t through.

“You said that you knew the defendant before you realized he was having sex with the other boys? Is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Were you and the defendant having sex during that time?”

“Yes.”

“Did the defendant at any time use his sexual relationship with you to get you to lure Randy and Andy into having sex?”

“No, he didn’t.”

“Yet, you testified that you didn’t know the defendant was having sex with the younger boys while you were also having sex with him. Is that correct?”

“Yes, that’s correct.”

Wheeler figured he’d hit a dead end, but had done what had to be done to discredit the witness. “No further questions.”

Judge Fienberg looked to the defense table. “Call your next witness.”

Scott Perrimon stood. “Your Honor, we’d like to call the defendant, Dillon Burke, to the stand.”

Matt

I talked to Thomas after PE about a threesome with Andy. We met on the side of the gym. It was the last class of the day before we had basketball practice.

He gave me a funny look. “How ‘bout just you and me?”

I was feeling like a real shit, but I didn’t want to lead him on. “Threes more fun. Besides, we’ve already got about as much shit as we’re going to get. You know how much fun Andy is to have sex with?”

Thomas smiled and nodded. “That I do. But you know what came of that.”

“Yeah, I do.”

“He suggested we all go out for a run this evening and end up at the vacant house. What do you think?”

“I’m horny as hell, but I don’t know.”

I had to tell him. “By the way, Andy really likes you. He told me he’d like you to be his boyfriend.”

Thomas gave me a puzzled look. “What about us?”

Shit. He had to ask.

“Thomas, I really like you. But I’m not ready for a serious relationship. I’m having trouble enough keeping my life in any kind of order. I even resigned as sophomore class president.”

“Damn, Matt. I didn’t realize it was so bad. But Andy? I can’t see myself with Andy. Sometimes he can be like Randy. Randy and I hardly talk anymore, never mind having sex. But with you it’s different. You know what I mean?”

“Yeah, I do.”

Thomas gave me a serious look. “But if you want us to have sex with Andy, I’ll do it for you.”

His words made me want to cry. Do it for me? “Thomas, that’s not a good reason and I’d feel bad if that’s the reason. But you have to understand, I don’t want a committed relationship and Andy does. If you’re looking for something more, I’m not the one. Besides, I kind of like Gina but she’s not talking to me right now.”

A puzzled looked crossed his face. “Aren’t you gay?”

“Bi, I think.”

I had to marvel at Thomas’ maturity. “Won’t that cause you problems with Gina? You already said she’s pissed at you. What happens if you get serious with her, and then you want to sneak off on the ‘down-low’ and have a little boy or man sex?”

“Thomas, you’re way ahead of me. I really don’t know. I keep wondering if I could be monogamous with a girl. But then I haven’t had sex with a girl so I have no idea what it’s like or if I’d like it. I just know I really like Gina. She has a fire in her and I love that she tells me exactly what’s on her mind, even if it’s ‘get lost.’”

Thomas smiled. “You’re one fucked-up boy.”

I smiled back and slapped him on the back. “You are so right.”

He leaned against the wall and put his right foot flat on the wall. “They asked me in court if I was gay and I told them I didn’t know. But the more I think about it, the more I think I am. A few girls really like me, but I’ve kept my distance mostly because I feel uncomfortable around them. I’m not sure why. I feel comfortable around guys. Well, most guys. Jackass Barnes doesn’t happen to be one of them. It was cool what Coach did to him, wasn’t it?”

I leaned against the wall with one hand on each side of Thomas’ handsome beautiful face. I wanted to kiss him. Talk about confused. I could tell he wanted to kiss me, but I pulled back. What if someone saw us? Then I heard myself say, “Let’s have the threesome just for fun and forget the drama. We can work things out as we go. But I have to tell you, if Gina finds out, I’m going to be in deeper shit than I already am. She thinks I had sex with guys because she told me she wanted to wait when I put the moves on her. And it had nothing to do with that.”

Thomas moved away from the wall. “Maybe you should decide if you want to be with guys or girls. You’d be a lot less confused.”

“You’re right, but like I said, I think I am bi because I’m attracted to guys and girls. I don’t think there’s much I can do about that.”

“Maybe not, but I’m game for a threesome if you are. Let’s talk with Andy at basketball practice.” Thomas blushed. “It’s going to be hard for me to look him in the eye now that I know he wants me as a boyfriend.”

I put my arm around his shoulder as we walked to basketball practice. “See, you’re not immune to being confused either. Let’s take it slow. Hell, we’re just teenagers, is it necessary to determine our whole futures now?”

Thomas surprised me by his answer. “I suppose not. But after everything that’s happened, I now realize what we did yesterday and what we do today has a lot to do with what happens in the future.”

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Quotes

If I wouldn't have found Courtney, I probably would have carried on with a bisexual lifestyle. - Kurt Cobain

While I don't often use the word, the technically precise term for my orientation is bisexual. I believe bisexuality is not a choice, it is a fact. What I have 'chosen' is to be in a gay relationship. - Cynthia Nixon

I'm glad I'm not bisexual. I couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women. - Bernard Manning

I was raised around heterosexuals, as all heterosexuals are, that's where us gay people come from... you heterosexuals. - Ellen DeGeneres

__________________________________________

If you like this story, please write a review, click like, and follow me. Contact me at eliassctt@gmail.com I answer all emails.

I’d like to thank Lisa for taking the time to edit Knots 1, 2, & 3. As the author, I take final responsibility for all parts of the story, including any errors.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events or locales, is purely coincidental and no slanderous intent is implied.

Copyright © 2014 Uplifted Spirit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great Chapter! It is interesting to see the backlash the support of boys is causing. You are totally right that it is normally because of some parents leading a witch hunt. It is sad to see that so much damage can be done by people who have no business in anything pertaining to it.

Tomas, Andy and Matt huh? Interesting combo. I don't know how I feel about Tomas and Andy but I do know how I feel about relationships and what Matt is going through. Good on him for taking a step back a bit.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Link to comment

I think Andy might be maturing yet. lol So he's tired of the orgies and just wants a steady b/f. Good for him. I think Thomas would make excellent boyfriend material, but I think Thomas would rather be Matt's b/f. At least Matt told him the truth and he was honest with him about his confusion.

 

I wonder how the dynamic will change since Thomas knows Andy is interested in him.

 

I really liked Coach's speech and the way Kealan (or was it Kealen?), spoke up and reamed Jackass a new ass. lol

Link to comment
On 05/27/2014 02:17 AM, Lisa said:
I think Andy might be maturing yet. lol So he's tired of the orgies and just wants a steady b/f. Good for him. I think Thomas would make excellent boyfriend material, but I think Thomas would rather be Matt's b/f. At least Matt told him the truth and he was honest with him about his confusion.

 

I wonder how the dynamic will change since Thomas knows Andy is interested in him.

 

I really liked Coach's speech and the way Kealan (or was it Kealen?), spoke up and reamed Jackass a new ass. lol

I liked the coaches speech a lot. I was a coach and have seen all the things that go on in locker rooms and sometimes guys are just very up front and crazy without thinking sometimes. So the coach sometimes gets a hint of what might be going on from listening to the kids talk.
Link to comment
On 05/26/2014 12:57 PM, Astro said:
Great Chapter! It is interesting to see the backlash the support of boys is causing. You are totally right that it is normally because of some parents leading a witch hunt. It is sad to see that so much damage can be done by people who have no business in anything pertaining to it.

Tomas, Andy and Matt huh? Interesting combo. I don't know how I feel about Tomas and Andy but I do know how I feel about relationships and what Matt is going through. Good on him for taking a step back a bit.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks Astro. It's always nice when someone takes the time to write. I wonder what everyone will think after I post chapter 13.
Link to comment

Matt is not really helping himself to come out of confusion. He likes Thomas. He wants sex with Thomas (actually he wants sex period). He'll happily have sex with Andy because it'a a given, so for him a threesome is just great for his sexual drive, and he gets a chance to experience Thomas without commitment. He's getting a bit like Andy was! I don't think Thomas and Andy will work at all, but Thomas and Matt would work if Matt would let it. I can't see Matt and Gina ever working. If by chance Gina gave in to him, I don't see him finding sex with a girl at all significant after he's experienced sex with a guy (but then I guess I'm guy prejudiced!) Who knows? Perhaps he is bi and will find girls really flick his switch. Gina is never going to be happy with his sex drive though, and if he's bi she'll still not be happy with that, so he ought to forget the chance of a sexual relationship with her. Rather try to cultivate her friendship (if that's possible).

Link to comment
On 10/22/2014 08:38 PM, Jaro_423 said:
Matt is not really helping himself to come out of confusion. He likes Thomas. He wants sex with Thomas (actually he wants sex period). He'll happily have sex with Andy because it'a a given, so for him a threesome is just great for his sexual drive, and he gets a chance to experience Thomas without commitment. He's getting a bit like Andy was! I don't think Thomas and Andy will work at all, but Thomas and Matt would work if Matt would let it. I can't see Matt and Gina ever working. If by chance Gina gave in to him, I don't see him finding sex with a girl at all significant after he's experienced sex with a guy (but then I guess I'm guy prejudiced!) Who knows? Perhaps he is bi and will find girls really flick his switch. Gina is never going to be happy with his sex drive though, and if he's bi she'll still not be happy with that, so he ought to forget the chance of a sexual relationship with her. Rather try to cultivate her friendship (if that's possible).
You are so right about Matt and Gina. Thomas an Matt might be a possibility, but Matt is afraid of commitment so that hinders him a great deal. It's just easier to have sex when you want it if you can find a willing partner. Yes, he's become more like Andy. I suppose it was bound to happen.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..