Jump to content
    Victor Gutte
  • Author
  • 1,830 Words
  • 825 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Leo and Mario - 2. Talking Dirty

Disclaimer: The author of this story has never been in any sexual situation (even close encounter for that matter) involving another individual's anatomy. So, the sexual situations in the chapter could be completely unrealistic and inaccurate. Do not use them as a reference in real life. Be safe y'all hug-transparent.gif

*Mario*

Leo is angry. No, seriously he’s really very angry. He’s currently sitting on the couch glaring at me while eating a hamburger. Honestly speaking though, he looks pretty funny with that expression, and while holding Cutie Pi forcibly, I’m having a hard time controlling my smile. okay? I’ll admit his anger is pretty scary but I didn’t do anything for it to happen. Or did I? Dammit! Where is my support system when I need her.

“Jessie! Jessie, come here dog.” I went out to the backyard calling her. Jessie came out holding a rope toy. She laid the toy at my feet and sat wagging her tail.

“Aww! Do I have to?” I said picking one end. She took the other end and we started to play tug of war.

15 minutes later, I was laying on the grass while Jessie laid her head on my stomach. We both were in a state of serenity. “Do you think I was the one in the wrong Jess?” I asked suddenly. Jess for her part just gave me a confused look.

“I guess I should tell you what happened an hour ago.”

1 hour ago

“Hey babe. Missed you.” Leo said greeting me with a kiss.

“How’s school today?” I took the one of the grocery bags from his hand and put it on the kitchen counter.

“Pretty normal. I, for the love of god, don’t understand why students fail to accept that phones are not allowed into classes. I even printed out a note and stuck it on the door.” he said putting the cat food in the cabinets.

“Sounds like just a normal day at the school. Mine was pretty eventful. Or I made it that way. It was a pretty simple case but my conscience kept pestering me all through the trial. Babe, I told you Jessie doesn’t like Royal Canin, didn’t I?” I said holding out the bag.

“You said you hated it, so I thought Jess wouldn’t mind it. Besides, you order specially made raw pet food meals for her. What difference does it make?” he took the bag off my hand and put it in the cabinet.

“Why would I hate a specific brand of dry dog food? It’s not like I’m going to eat it anyways.”

“Oh! Speaking of eating, don’t make anything today. I want to eat a hamburger.” Leo said checking his phone. “Veggie burger okay for you?”

“Sure” I took my laptop out and sat on the couch to finish off some work.Just as if on cue, Cutie Pi comes from nowhere and sleeps on my keyboard.

“Get off my computer Cutie! Goddamnit! Get off I say,” I make some shooing motions trying to get him off. Cutie Pi looks at me like I’m doing a private comedy show just for him. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Leo going towards the bathroom while taking his shirt off. All thoughts of work immediately disappear as I imagine him under a shower, completely naked, with water running over different parts of his body that are just begging to be touched. The tent in my pants is not going to allow me to do anything now.

“You know what, sleep all you want. Because I’m going to go join your daddy in that place you would never enter. And we’re going to do stuff, lots of it naughty.” I tiptoe to the bathroom and silently peek in.

Leo is already in the shower singing to himself. The shadow from the shower curtain just gives me a majestic look of his naked body. I wish I could take a picture of him like this, but I wouldn’t do it. I don’t have a death wish. As I remove all my clothes and slowly and quietly move closer to the shower curtain, Leo pulls the curtain open and looks at me with an amused smirk on his face. I immediately cover my privates.

“I have seen it enough times. You don’t have to actually cover your modesty.” he snickers.

“I was just surprised.” I say defensively. In answer, Leo looks at my crotch. I was still covering it. I take my hands away.

“Why are you here?”

“I thought I would give you some company.” I said stepping into the shower. “ You would be so alone in here.” I added with a wink.

“Thanks for your consideration but no thank you, I prefer to enjoy my showers alone.” he smiled pushing me out.

I snuck right back, “Aww! Why not? I would let you play with my stick.” I kissed the back of his neck and rubbed myself against him.

“Who are you and why are you naked in my shower.” he looked alarmed and was looking for a way out. I stood looking confused until he raised an eyebrow and said “Really Mario? You should be playing right into it.”

“I didn’t know we were doing roleplay.” I said awkwardly, “You should have given me an indication.”

“Mm-hmm, Who are you? And what are you doing in my shower? Naked?” Leo asked playing into the role once again.

“Shh, Sweetkins. I’m here to fuck your brains out.” I played right along this time.

“But my boyfriend is at home. You cannot do it.”

“Of course I can.” I said rubbing my dick along his ass.

Leo turned his neck around “Honey, you could do some dirty talking. It really turns me on.”

“Dirty talking as in?”

“As in calling me names, saying dirty stuff to me while you fuck me yaada yaada all that stuff.”

“I don’t really think I’m really good at that stuff.” I squirmed a little.

“Oh you could easily do it. Come on, don’t be a mood kill.” Leo said trying to coax me in.

“Okay,” I gave in, “So, where were we? Right, me rubbing little Mario along Leo Jr.”

Leo rolled his eyes at my tendency to name our privates. “Really, you little slut? You think you can roll eyes at me. Soon, you will be rolling your eyes as I fuck your brains out. That, too, with your boyfriend in the same house.” I think I am getting the hang of this stuff.

I gently applied pressure on Leo’s hole with Little Mario, he went right in. Wow! Leo really loves dirty talking. “See how easily that goes in? You are such a whore!” I continued trying to keep him excited while I reached for the shampoo. We should seriously keep a bottle of lube in the shower.

I applied the shampoo along his hole and pushed in some. “Do you know what I would do to sluts like you?”

“What?” he asked breathlessly.

“I’d share you among all of my friends, so they could share you like a dirty fucking sex toy.” I pushed in and it got a groan out of both of us.

“Please don’t do that.” Leo moaned.

“They would come one by one and give you dick and then cum in your fucking face ...a facial. You like that? See how easily it goes in now.” I added speeding up. Okay this definitely is not as hard as it seemed. Maybe I could speak a little more dirtier.

“And you know what the best part is?” I moaned fucking him even harder.

“What?” he gasped.

“I’ll tape it. And then I’ll send copies to your whole family, so even your grandma would know what a slutty bitch you are. Holy fuck!” I groaned as I started my orgasm.

“WHAT?!” Leo yelled, pushing me off him. Little Mario got out with a pop. “Get off me!”

I was still riding my orgasm at this point. “Ah ... What ...uh, what’s wrong?” I managed to say as I held onto the wall and my orgasm.

“Are you out of your mind? Eww …I haven’t felt this dirty in my entire life. I even lost my boner.” Leo pointed at Leo Jr. “Get out of here!” he started soaping himself.

“Leo! I didn’t! I didn’t mean to …” I tried speaking.

“Shut up! Don’t touch me! You got what you wanted already. Get lost and let me have my peace and cleanliness.” he turned around.

“Okay then, next time write me a fucking script before we start with this shit.” I said angrily. Seeing as how he’s not going to talk anymore, I got out of the shower still reeling from the effects of my massive orgasm. Damn, that was a good one! I dried myself, and got down to doing work.

***

“I probably should apologize, don’t you think?” I asked Jessie who looked at me with curious brown eyes. “I mean what the hell was I thinking? Showing sex tapes of him to his grandmother. How is it supposed to make him feel sexy? He wasn’t even in the mood for sex, he just went along for my sake. And the worst thing is, he didn’t even come, I feel so terrible.” I got up and Jess looked up at me.

“Thanks Jess, I wouldn’t know what to do without you.” Jessie licked my face in reply. I got up and opened the door, Jessie understanding my intention got in first.

Leo was in the kitchen making something. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. Ooh! He’s making salad. “I’m sorry Leo. I didn’t try to understand how you felt. I shouldn’t have said anything I have said.” I kissed his neck.

“Everything was alright babe! Just you showing my family my sex tapes was not. How the hell is that supposed to turn me on?” Leo got out of my embrace and put the salad on the table.

“How am I supposed to make it up to you?” I asked with the best puppy dog expression I could muster.

“What are you willing to do?” he crossed his arms.

“Anything.” I said confidently.

“Anything?” Leo raised an eyebrow. I nodded yes. He gave a naughty smirk and went out of the kitchen. He came back with a small package and a box and put them on the table. He tapped at them and wiggled his eyebrows.

I opened the package, it contained an army uniform, more specifically a military styled pant and a black tank top. The box contained army boots. “I don’t know how to …” I stuttered.

“Finish your salad, and come to the bedroom wearing these. Oh! And don’t forget to pull the wife beater’s front up and over your head. Your front should be visible. I will be preparing a script for you.” Leo gave me a kiss and left.

Oh my Jesus Christ Leo! After all, this turns out to be your plan to make me do your army officer fantasy. Shaking my head, I sat down to eat the salad with a smile. Better eat quickly, I have an officer to play.

***

 
This chapter was written for my dear friend Cazpedroso. Belated birthday wishes Caz hug-transparent.gif And thanks to Kitt for editing hug-transparent.gif
Copyright © 2016 Victor Gutte; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This was awesome, Victor. I laughed out loud a few times... he sure got carried away... hehe. I saw improvement here in your writing as well... I'm impressed, and still smiling... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment
On 08/17/2016 03:31 AM, Headstall said:

This was awesome, Victor. I laughed out loud a few times... he sure got carried away... hehe. I saw improvement here in your writing as well... I'm impressed, and still smiling... cheers... Gary....

Aww thanks Gary :hug: . I'm glad the chapter made you laugh. I wrote this one hoping it would be funny :) and I am really happy you found improvement in my writing. Thank you for the review :hug: ...cheers...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..