Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 1,815 Words
  • 1,029 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Just Business - 1. Just Business

Just Business

 

By WL

 

Matthew walked into the locker room with his baseball uniform covered in what "looked like" dirt. He was the splitting figure of what all men craved to be with the best features that money could buy.

 

Brett was not far behind him; he was slightly shorter and less muscled. His more compact muscular appearance was no less charming than the well muscled God in front of him. His eyes were fixated on the perfectly round ass cheeks of Matthew, who suddenly turned around.

 

"Hey dude, I saw how you were looking at my ass" Matthew said to Brett

 

"So, what are you going to do about it?" Brett retorted

 

Matthew was a strong muscular guy with fine chiseled abs and legs that you would kill for. He strips off his baseball jersey revealing a well toned chest and walks towards Brett.

 

"I know, what you want" Matthew grabs the smaller guy and ripped Brett's jersey in the heat of passion. He pushed Brett to the floor with his face facing his crotch.

 

"You know you want my cock, so start sucking" Matthew said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"CUT!" a man's voice was heard booming. Except, if you were to look at appearances, then you might think the person was a woman.

 

"Mom why you stopped that scene, I was going to get his cherry?" Matt said sarcastically at his director, who was approaching the locker room set.

 

"Look Matt, honey, when you are about to force another guy to suck you off; you got to be more emotive. The audience loves some kind of emotion before a sex scene. They want to imagine themselves in these locker rooms having the best sex of their lives" she or he was trying to describe.

 

"I am not sure about this scene either, Chi Chi; why would my character be looking at the other guys ass and want to suck his cock. It makes no connection with what I was about to do. Can we get a rewrite or something?" Brett stood up with his bare-chest showing from the ripped faux Jersey.

 

"Brett, you're new to the business, so let me cut it to you simply, the gay guys and the few fag hags that watch these things have little to no interest in "connections"; they want raw emotion, sex on demand, and fantasies about two good looking guys going at it like there's no tomorrow" the sexually ambiguous director told the newest acquisition.

 

"Alright, let's take a sixty-nine for lunch and can someone give these guys a few good pumps or a Viagra? Matt wasn't half as aroused as he could be," the director left the set and the two actors followed.

 

The two actors found their respective lounge chairs and sat down. They had just come in for the shoot today and never met one another. Matthew was already an established player in the industry; he began with Falcon studios and kept developing into a mega hit. Matthew heard that he would have to break in a new "chicken piece" this movie, so he didn't know anything about Brett.

 

"So dude, when did you come to LA?" Matthew asked his co-star

 

"A couple months ago, I was thrown out by the folks after they found my stash of gay mags. It was either go to church and repent or get disowned and thrown out. I ain't the repenting type" Brett said.

 

"Man that's like shit" Matthew tried to sound understanding

 

"How about you dude? I like saw some of your stuff on the web for Falcon a while back, when did you start?" Brett asked back.

 

"Man it was like five years ago; I came to LA to be like a movie star or a model, cuz I thought I had the body. Well, it turns out you needed more than just the body; you had to be well connected and I wasn't. Bounce around as a waiter and dishwasher, then some talent agent from Falcon said I'd be great for their new movie. I was like shit finally I get a break, but I was pretty stupid back then and didn't know it was like gay porn" Matthew retold his life story.

 

"Wait, you're not gay?" Brett was surprised and a bit disappointed

 

"Sorry to bust your nuts dude, but I am strictly gay-for-pay. I only top most of the movies that I do" Matthew told the naïve guy

 

"How about all that stuff happening between you and Justin, when you guys were like the star super couple for Randy Blue? I read the blogs and the interviews that you guys gave about loving each scene that you did together. There were even a YouTube video showing you guys answering questions and kissing afterward" Brett asked, he wanted some kind of stability in his fantasies about what he thought was gay life.

 

"Justin, dude, the guy is an awesome friend and we still hang out at his pad some times. He's not completely gay either; he's like bi or something. We did the publicity thing for the boss in order to get more viewers and keep the hype going after our movie coupling. It's like standard procedure in the business, but the boss just thought it'd be better to have like interviews and a viral vid on YouTube, too. Believe me, we're both not really a gay couple. Like, dude, we were tag teaming this bitch from San Bernardino just the other night. Chicks dig the gay porn star thing. I think they want "to convert" us to being straight, so they throw themselves at us like we were freaking rock stars or something. It's awesome" Matthew responded.

 

Brett was more confused than before. He had always thought that these guys were just like him and gay. He thought the movies were like just masking their real relationships, because the hot sex that these guys gave out couldn't just for show.

 

Matthew sensed the disturbed look in Brett, "Dude, it's all just business; you know. I got nothing against you gay guys, but it's like all just for business."

 

At this moment one of the crew came around with some sandwiches and two colas plus two blue "pills". They were both instructed to take the pills first and wait 15 minutes before eating their lunch to allow it to work.

 

Both acknowledged the instructions and took the pill.

 

"Brett, do you like have any friends around LA?" Matthew felt a little sympathy for the poor kid, who just got outed and thrown out his home, then came into his business.

 

"No, I hitchhiked here from a small farm town in Utah. I was like doing some tricks in the club scene and some guy said I'd make a good gay porn star. He got me an audition and here I am" Brett said with a noticeable unhappy scowl.

 

Matthew knew he fucked up with his new chicken, "Dude, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm just being honest with you."

 

"I know you are, but look, I just found out everything that I knew about being gay was really some straight guys playing gay. It's like just hard to accept man" Brett replied

 

Matthew finally understood; he was a hero to this kid in some twisted cosmic joke. His movies were merely meant to be some jack off videos for a few gay guys, but someone interpreted them to be more than that.

 

Matthew knew this might compromise his contract, but he had to give an option to Brett, "Kid listen to me, there is no such thing as a fairy tale ending without string attached. I got into this business, because I was at the end of my rope and I wanted to get into the light somehow. Don't do it if you think that you're going to fall into some kind of fairy tale romance. Like some guys do find boyfriends in this business, I won't lie. However, not everyone is going to end up like Brent Everett and Steve Pena, happily married, after so many years in the business. Most of your boyfriends are going to last very shortly and people will use your young hot body" Matthew gave his fair warning.

 

The pills were having their affect and both noticed tents forming in their baseball uniform costumes. Brett took a sandwich and ate it silently afterward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"That's a wrap for today, Dave will be doing editing on the scenes tonight and you boys should get some rest that suck and fuck session was the best," the director told everyone on the set.

 

As they departed the set, the two stars of the scene gave each other one last look. Matthew had hoped this kid would end up okay, wherever he lands. Matthew went to the editor and told him to try to edit out an accidental ejaculation that occurred during the filming, when Brett had just finished a deep-throat move and he shot into the kids face. The editor said it was hot, but agreed to do him that favor, since the script had called for a suck and fuck scene, not face shot. Matthew went to his car and found himself being tailed by the kid. He looked so wanting and so longing to belong anywhere.

 

Matthew was tired from a long day of work and did not want to deal with Brett, "Kid, I told you already, I am not interested in you."

 

He got into his car and left Brett at the studio parking lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, he was recalled by the studio boss back to the set, which was unusual. Chi chi was already there and his drag appearance was not present for today, which seemed odd to him. Chi Chi hasn't come to work not in drag ever.

 

Chi Chi went to Matthew and told him why they are here, "Matthew, we have to re-film yesterday's scene. It seems Brett committed suicide last night in his motel room. The kid took a lot of sleeping pills and stuff. There is no word on why it happened? We will have to substitute him with Adam, who's around his build, for the scene. Its days like this that I hate my job."

 

Matthew was speechless, but he did his part in the scene. Things like this happen; Brett was just not cut out for the business. Adam was more experienced and had joined the studio earlier in the year. The scene was by the books: they suck; they fuck.

 

As they say the show must go on...

Copyright © 2011 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow! Another very sobering story that makes a hard case against the evils of porn. Very thought provoking.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..